Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,180)

Showing posts 903,581 - 903,600 of1,072,749
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Navy Shooting Coverage Feels Depressingly Familiar
The script followed by the media during the coverage of the shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington is an all-too-familiar one. The story has unfolded in confusing, conflicting pieces, in real time, in front of viewers and on Twitter.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/16/navy...
They are announcing that they are looking for a negroe. If O'bama had a brother...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the solution is money will start growing on trees, right?
Our leftist administration will raise taxes (and the Fed will do what it usually does in times of 'crisis'...fire up the printers.)

So, yes, they'll pick it from their trees - and those trees are us.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They got Obama to take the cheese once and get knocked out by the mouse trap. Why not try it again? Maybe they're just trying to find out just how much of an idiot Obama is.(Vallerie Jarrett, actually. She's the real president. Putin's op-ed piece was a direct insult to her, trying to make her make irrational decisions trying to prove she's smarter than anyone else. She really has to be removed from powere. She's dangerous.)
There still isn't any proof made public who used chemical weapons.
The Musliim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda need the United States to start a war with Syria. This could be Obama in a conspiracy to start a war with Syria. The deal in Syria is the worst news for the Muslim Brotherhood. They need Obama to sabotage that deal.
Another chemical attack would do that, wouldn't it?
Obama doesn't make a move without Valerie Jarrett. Bob Woodward went out of his way to write that in his book. She has more power than of his top advisors, according to Woodward, and she's the last person to leave his personal residence every night.

Even the New York Times wrote a piece about her early on emphasizing her influence over this president and her total lack of experience to have that kind of influence.

Obama must be wishing Romney had won.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "boy" is not racist by itself. It is a racial slur when you call a black man "boy".
Just like the terminology "You People". If reference you right whiner racist f*cks as "you people", it is not racist.
Wow, you people ( i.e. you right whiner racist f*cks) are really fighting here so you can post racial slurs.
Why s that.
If your intent is not to use that racial slur, there are other words to use.
But you don't.
Just proving my point.
How about the news media? looking for a negroe? in the shooting--racist too I suppose.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama still following Putin’s Lead!! Putin meets with Iranian President Rouhani while Obama sends letter requesting a meeting with Iranian President Rouhani at UN!!
Got it backwards. Obama has been calling for a chemical and nuclear weapons-free zone in the Middle East for over the last year and a half. Finally, Obama has succeeded in getting Russia, China, and Iran on board with the idea.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's approval numbers aren't dropping like a rock because of Mitt.
no precedent for that is there?

Bush 22%. why? War and Economy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>They are announcing that they are looking for a negroe. If O'bama had a brother...
so what source do you use that doesn't tell you they're also looking for a white guy?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>but but William Ayers, one of O'bama closest loon o tic friends says that he is the only one of O'bama friends to OPENLY admit he is a communist. Talk about openly embracing commies--the liberal left is the communist arm of American government--you know and I know it. Putin knows it also. There is the reason he was able to sit O'bama down. He sized up O'bama and said, "who is this whimp?"
Remember FDR implemented Leninism, too if you dig deep into the BS during the Great Depression and labeled it as Liberalism which is what Trotsky & Stalin assisted the FDR Advisors in how to implement Leninism here in the US after their meeting in Moscow which FDR did and FDR called it the New Deal and is how Stalin & Trotsky played a part implementing Leninism here in the US.

Leon Trotsky

If America Should Go Communist

(August 1934)

http://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1934/...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullshyt, Alan Keys is a nutjob. He even rejected his own daughter because she's gay. He's a sicko.
Marcel-Keyes labeled herself as a "liberal queer". She told a cable news show that her parents "were not too pleased" when they learned she was a lesbian, but she said she loves them "very much, and they love me. They can't support my activities."

(Probably the liberal part had a lot to do with their conflict.)

Alan Keyes commented that his daughter was an adult and responsible for her own actions but her choices had nothing to do with his work or his political activities.

Good thing Dick Cheney is very open-minded about his gay daughter. That must impress you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>12 confirmed dead. This is a terrorist attack, once again--against our military. I don't care who it is.
DHS internal report: Navy Yard shooting has ‘no known connection to terrorism’

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/16/dhs-interna...

but yeah, i get your 'this is' crap.

'It's Obama's fault!'

just like 9/11 belongs to Bush? 13 Benghazis that happened on the Bush watch? like that?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Lily, picture one of Obama's daughters as an adult becoming anti-abortion and anti-everything Obama stands for.

Probably would be some conflict there too.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's approval numbers aren't dropping like a rock because of Mitt.
Obama cannot seek another term, in the grand scheme his (fairy tale) poll numbers mean diddly.

Mitt is in the rear view mirror as are all the other Republican primary challengers.

Did I mention that the Scooter Store has shut down as the result of government scrutiny.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
12 dead Navy Yard.
Has the administration blamed Bush yet?

How about the NRA?

Tea Party?

Stay tuned.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The local Chicago news this morning reported that the O'bama navigators must ask potential signers: "How many sex partners have you had and do you have?" O'bama and the democrats want to know---
I can hardly wait until they release all the information on these sluts who call themselves liberals. Because the information will not be secure. ROTFLAMO.
oMG OMg sluts like Sandra Fluke will be charged a fortune for so called 'healthcare'. Still laughing at you liberal fools.
Why do you call her a slut? Do you know her? Oh, I forgot; the junkie told you.
So much for atonement; you're worse than ever. You ought to just go kill yourself and do the world a favor.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't make a move without Valerie Jarrett. Bob Woodward went out of his way to write that in his book. She has more power than of his top advisors, according to Woodward, and she's the last person to leave his personal residence every night.
Even the New York Times wrote a piece about her early on emphasizing her influence over this president and her total lack of experience to have that kind of influence.
Obama must be wishing Romney had won.
Total Bullsht.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcel-Keyes labeled herself as a "liberal queer". She told a cable news show that her parents "were not too pleased" when they learned she was a lesbian, but she said she loves them "very much, and they love me. They can't support my activities."
(Probably the liberal part had a lot to do with their conflict.)
Alan Keyes commented that his daughter was an adult and responsible for her own actions but her choices had nothing to do with his work or his political activities.
Good thing Dick Cheney is very open-minded about his gay daughter. That must impress you.
Yes, I was impressed. Too bad he didn't have the guts to be so when he was in office and was against gay rights. Politics makes people vote against their own interests, it's too bad. His wife also wrote lesbian erotica; but when it came out, somehow the books disappeared or something, can't remember. I'd assume his wife is a lesbian too? Anyway, I don't know why you're speaking about Alan Keyes, he's a has been.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
13 Benghazis that happened on the Bush watch? like that?
Don't you mean 13 "phony scandals?"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Lily, picture one of Obama's daughters as an adult becoming anti-abortion and anti-everything Obama stands for.
Probably would be some conflict there too.
I suppose it would, but, if President Obamas daughters were gay, I don't think he would reject them.
The wonderful thing that can usually turn the most homophobic, racist person around is that his/her child comes out as gay or intermarries and has children. Look at John Boehner, his daughter married a Jamaican. I think it's so cool.
Eventually all of you old racist white supremacist homophobes will die off and the world may become more tolerant of others. God Bless the young people, they are our future.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama cannot seek another term, in the grand scheme his (fairy tale) poll numbers mean diddly.
Mitt is in the rear view mirror as are all the other Republican primary challengers.
Did I mention that the Scooter Store has shut down as the result of government scrutiny.
Well, they should appeal to the Gov., after all, how can anyone be prosecuted for Medicare fraud when our own Governor got rich doing the same? I don't get it.

BTW, where's George Zimmerman?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total Bullsht.
I second that emotion

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 903,581 - 903,600 of1,072,749
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 173,715
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 24 min Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 29 min Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 33 min HoneyBear1 1,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min HoneyBear1 97,452
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Mothra 45,541
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 401
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000