Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
903,561 - 903,580 of 1,102,037 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983792 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How about the news media? looking for a negroe? in the shooting--racist too I suppose.
Of course not. EWhy do you insist on the se of known racial slurs & why do you defend those that use them.

Its a simple question for most people but for a ditto head like you, its tough.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#983793 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "boy" is not racist by itself. It is a racial slur when you call a black man "boy".
Just like the terminology "You People". If reference you right whiner racist f*cks as "you people", it is not racist.
Wow, you people ( i.e. you right whiner racist f*cks) are really fighting here so you can post racial slurs.
Why s that.
If your intent is not to use that racial slur, there are other words to use.
But you don't.
Just proving my point.
Dumb Animals like Bulls, Oxen, Barnyard Roosters and DumbDave are easily stirred to anger. It's called "getting his goat".

The more you complain, the more they irritate you.

Stupid doesn't even begin to describe you and your barren intellectual landscape, Dood.

Go plow a field or something, Beast of Burden:)

Gettysburg, PA

#983794 Sep 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the solution is money will start growing on trees, right?
"According to projections from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), entitlements and ObamaCare spending will comprise 53 percent of all federal spending over the coming decade, totaling $24.9 trillion."
I love the way you dipsticks throw in all entitlements when you talk about the costs of Obamacare.

Gettysburg, PA

#983795 Sep 16, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenue generation = Raising taxes
It also includes savings.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#983796 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News and Benghazi video: For real?
There was never any real-time video of this early portion of the Benghazi hostilities. No one in Washington State Department, White House, whatever was watching live feeds of the gate-crashing.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemp...
They were talking with the people who watched it minutes after it began, you fucking moron. And, they were told exactly "this is a terrorist attack". And, the video of the assault beginning was available immediately for viewing. The video is constantly transmitted and recorded, dumbass. We watched it the next day when Obama was partying in Las Vegas on television, dumbass.

So, Obama was told it was a terrorist attack. Nobody told him there was a spontaneous demonstration.

You can begin by explaining the lies.

Gettysburg, PA

#983797 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Evidentally not work place violence--CNN (not really known for anything truthful) is reporting that they did not appear to have worked for the military. The situation is still fluid-he should have canceled his propaganda press conference and waited. That is what Clinton did with Columbine and OK City and that is what Bush did on 9-11. But not O'bama he comes out and tells lies again, hoping everyone is paying attention to the shooting. WTH.
As of now there are 12 dead. I call it a terrorist attack.
Here we go again.

"OMG OMG Obama didn't call it a terrorist attack!! OMG OMG OMG"

:OMG OMG where is Obama right now? what is he doing, He must be sleeping or golfing OMG OMG OMG"

" OMG OMG who gave the "stand own" order OMG OMG OMG"

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#983798 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you prefer. 13 phony. faux IRS scandal. repeat business Fast and Furious. however you want.
Sure.

We all know how transparency, honesty and integrity are the backbone of this administration.

Just ask IRS "rogue employees" like Lois Lerner, Michael Seto and Holly Paz. May as well throw Eric Holder into the rancid mix.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#983799 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't make a move without Valerie Jarrett. Bob Woodward went out of his way to write that in his book. She has more power than of his top advisors, according to Woodward, and she's the last person to leave his personal residence every night.
Even the New York Times wrote a piece about her early on emphasizing her influence over this president and her total lack of experience to have that kind of influence.
Obama must be wishing Romney had won.
Glen Beck identified her as soon as Obama took office. He had all of this figured out that soon.

Bozeman, MT

#983800 Sep 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
34 year old white guy from TX
Music to MSNBC's ears!

Bozeman, MT

#983801 Sep 16, 2013
34 years old? Not quite the package left was hoping for, but they'll take the "white" and the "Texas."
RUSH10ME

Irvington, VA

#983802 Sep 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop polluting the air. Cross your legs.
The last and only time she ever crossed her legs she broke Leo's nose .
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#983803 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you dipsticks throw in all entitlements when you talk about the costs of Obamacare.
The history of entitlement programs is certainly not encouraging. Congress tends to overpromise and underfund. Medicare, for example, cost nine times more in 1990 than was expected in 1965 ($109 billion, instead of the $12 billion originally estimated).

Coming soon: A bigger, costlier Obamacare

Lapeer, MI

#983804 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. posting racial slurs is a sign that you aren't racist. Calling people out for posting racial slurs makes you a racist.
You are severely confused. Someone must have smacked you between the eyes with their tally-whacker, Dood.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#983805 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> It also includes savings.
Is your real name Linda Lovelace?

Lapeer, MI

#983806 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you just don't get 'empirical' do you?
1+2 does not equal 4.
It certainly does when Progressives want it to.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#983807 Sep 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Got it backwards. Obama has been calling for a chemical and nuclear weapons-free zone in the Middle East for over the last year and a half. Finally, Obama has succeeded in getting Russia, China, and Iran on board with the idea.
Bush did it, too. BWAAWW HAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAWWW

Now, back to reality...

Put that bong down. That dope is obviously way too strong for you.

What Obama has accomplished is, he has made the United States completely insignificant, and the only way we can have any input into the process whatsoever is to start a goddam war with Syria.
In case you've been in a coma the past month or so, the President of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that exact word, in front of a world audience, and the world gave Obama a vote of no confidence.

By the way, when was the last time in history the head of state of a world power called the foreign minister of another world power a liar? The last time I recall is Chruchill calling Hitler a liar (Ribbentrop was actually the foreign minister, but it's still the same thing.)

that must have been the first conversation Putin had with Kerry. We've known he was a lying fraud since 1970.

Lapeer, MI

#983808 Sep 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me how cons claim to hate communism....
... yet wholeheartedly embrace putin as their messiah!
Primates are easily amazed
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#983809 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again.
"OMG OMG Obama didn't call it a terrorist attack!! OMG OMG OMG"
:OMG OMG where is Obama right now? what is he doing, He must be sleeping or golfing OMG OMG OMG"
" OMG OMG who gave the "stand own" order OMG OMG OMG"
Just another Democrat who got access to a gun. I'm waiting for a moran like you to now say guns should be banned from the military. Maybe lily will come out with that if you don't, dooooofus.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#983810 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how much will instituting a Marxist health care system cost?
Without ObamaKare, the Democrats' version of government has to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every year just for its day-to-day existence. We can't even pay for what we have now. What idiot thinks we can afford to pay for anything added on to that?
That brings us back to a question you never answered.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government? That is with, or without ObamaKare.

You have to identify an actual source of money to answer that question.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#983811 Sep 16, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
34 years old? Not quite the package left was hoping for, but they'll take the "white" and the "Texas."
Could be Damnably Bad or Lap Dog's illegitimate inbred son? No, wait, this one did leave the safety of Keyboard Kommando long enough to create physical hate by-products.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 18 min Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••