Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#983721 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
And shouldn't the President have waited until after the entire attack was not fluid? in order to comment--he might look more like an idiot than he already is.
Oh he couldn't wait to get out there and wag his finger and pout about guns.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#983722 Sep 16, 2013
Another "especially nasty" chemical weapon has just been unleashed in Syria.

Now what?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983723 Sep 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't want to be near any part of it. Just how ignorant are you? In case you've been in a coma lately, the Democrats in Congress don't want any part of ObamaKare.
Every Democrat in Congress hates ObamaKare.
The AFL-CIO hates ObamaKare.
And, you never told us where Obama gets the authority to write his own laws and exempt anyone.
Where does that authority come from?
The unions hate it too, they are trying to force Obama to exempt them too.
AMERICAN INDIANS

Winterville, NC

#983724 Sep 16, 2013
Blacks/Africans/buffalo soldiers kill Native Americans

Orlando, FL

#983725 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That is what they are saying on my news also. Of course the President and his idiots released a statement before he spoke and said that it was a lone wolf and NOT a terrorist attack.
I think any attack on our military is a terrorist attack.
Is this another "workplace violence" attack on our military?

Did someone make a video that instigated a mob protest that turned violent?

Who to blame...what to blame...Obama's team are slapping their foreheads saying, "think, think, think!"

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983726 Sep 16, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we try to find a post of yours that is not racist.
You constsntly harp about your boy this and your boy that. If anyone says anything against the man child you go off like a cheap bottle rocket.
People like you dave are the reason for racial tensions in this country. Try forgetting what color your skin is and the skin of others and you may well start to fit in as an American.
I get it. posting racial slurs is a sign that you aren't racist. Calling people out for posting racial slurs makes you a racist.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#983728 Sep 16, 2013
Must be a libtard talking points meeting. Guess I'll go to Wally World.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#983729 Sep 16, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if you can call "boy" a racial slur, he can call "you people" a racial.
this was exactly my point. He and I went through this a while back only he never caught on.

"boy" as a racial slur is dated.
AMERICAN INDIANS

Winterville, NC

#983730 Sep 16, 2013
This could happen to you... Native American Genocide

Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983731 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who to blame...what to blame...Obama's team are slapping their foreheads saying, "think, think, think!"
When all else fails, it's Bushes fault.

Orlando, FL

#983732 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Even after doing more research, the criticism of Cleland during that race doesn't seem that big a deal to me.

McCain and Kerry also served in Vietnam. The left persecuted McCain and some even minimized his service and his suffering as a POW. Both were criticized running for public office.

So you think anyone who served in Vietnam or any other war can't be criticized when running for public office because they have physical injuries?

Is that like not being able to criticize Obama because he's black?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983733 Sep 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you can start by explaining all the lies.
you just don't get 'empirical' do you?

1+2 does not equal 4.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983734 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. posting racial slurs is a sign that you aren't racist. Calling people out for posting racial slurs makes you a racist.
There was no racial slur to call anyone out on.

Gettysburg, PA

#983735 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
( CNSNews.com )– According to projections from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), entitlements and ObamaCare spending will comprise 53 percent of all federal spending over the coming decade, totaling $24.9 trillion.
In its updated Budget and Economic Outlook report released on Tuesday, the CBO projects that Social Security will account for $11.149 trillion in spending from 2014 to 2023 while federal health care entitlements, including Medicare, Medicaid, and ObamaCare, will spend $13.85 trillion.(That total includes TRICARE, CHIP, and "other" spending listed by the CBO under healthcare.)
ObamaCare’s insurance subsidies, exchange costs, and other spending are expected to cost the government $949 billion over the next 10 years. Medicare is expected cost $8.1 trillion while Medicaid is expected to cost $4.4 trillion.
-
But that number has doubled and if anybody thinks it won't double a few more times they are nuts.
Friggin' libtards are going to destroy this country.
How the f*ck did you get so stupid.

That is an honest question, Flack.

This crap has been explained to you dumbasses a gazillion times & you still don't get it.

You do realize that your post said nothing about revenue generation.

The original CBO report on the ACA counted a few years before the major expenses kicked in. The later report replaced those years with few expenses with years 10 years out with larger expenses.

The CBO also said the revenue generation would cover those costs.

"Those amounts do not reflect the total budgetary impact of the ACA. That legislation includes many other provisions that, on net, will reduce budget deficits. Taking the coverage provisions and other provisions together, CBO and JCT have estimated that the ACA will reduce deficits over the next 10 years and in the subsequent decade. "

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44176

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#983736 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about "browntown", fraud.

Gettysburg, PA

#983737 Sep 16, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when they wanted to be exempt from it.
They voted to be part of the exchanges.

You area liar.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983738 Sep 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this was exactly my point. He and I went through this a while back only he never caught on.
"boy" as a racial slur is dated.
Well you take into consideration the mentality of the person you were trying to explain this to.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#983739 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you suppose happens at the Navy Yard?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983740 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, You should start speculating. what say Mitt? IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious will get Obama thrown out of the WH!

Please continue.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#983741 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Another "especially nasty" chemical weapon has just been unleashed in Syria.
Now what?
They got Obama to take the cheese once and get knocked out by the mouse trap. Why not try it again? Maybe they're just trying to find out just how much of an idiot Obama is.(Vallerie Jarrett, actually. She's the real president. Putin's op-ed piece was a direct insult to her, trying to make her make irrational decisions trying to prove she's smarter than anyone else. She really has to be removed from powere. She's dangerous.)

There still isn't any proof made public who used chemical weapons.
The Musliim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda need the United States to start a war with Syria. This could be Obama in a conspiracy to start a war with Syria. The deal in Syria is the worst news for the Muslim Brotherhood. They need Obama to sabotage that deal.
Another chemical attack would do that, wouldn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min loose cannon 177,989
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 1 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 2 hr Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 3 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search