Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#983684 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Republicans getting desperate.
The ACA exchanges will be opening soon.
OMG what if people like it!!!!
What if people save money!
What if people can't afford to eat and pay their new affordable health care insurance.
Predicting 30-40% rise in monthly cost.
Now there is an affordable care everyone will enjoy-----
You are really, really, really dumb dave.
Which exchange have you signed up with dumb?
Just askin'

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#983685 Sep 16, 2013
The Clown is on TV blathering. He sure does like to use I, me, mine, and my a lot doesn't he?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#983686 Sep 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Should not be difficult to name the leader of the republican party?
Rush limpbaugh!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983687 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder how fast the unfunded liability will grow? Think it will take 50 years to get to $100 trillion? Bet it won't take 20.
unfunded? really?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#983688 Sep 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is weak because he's on the wrong side. The world is against Al Qaeda. That's why the world gave Obama a vote of no confidence.
If Obama wasn't part of the Islamist terrorist network, the world would have more confidence in him.
Besides, the entire world knows Obama is just a puppet. Now, what country is going to follow a puppet?
lol!... as putin bows to him.

It's amazing how you right wing nuts support a foreign, commie president!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983689 Sep 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
You post ......
He is President of the USA
That suits America
That doesn't mean that he either acts like a man or that he takes responsibility for his actions.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#983690 Sep 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What "rebels"? It's Al Qaeda in Syria, dumbass. 10 thousand of them. Now, what level of effort is required to field 10 thousand infantry? You really are completely ignorant on this, aren't you?
Now, why are we running an Al Qaeda terrorist training camp in Jordan? Who's idea is that?
And, what "conservatives" want us to arm Al Qaeda?
... names, dufus... names.
Our only ally in Syria is Al Qaeda.
How in hell did that happen?
lol! wow. sounds like the same claim cons were making about iraq.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#983691 Sep 16, 2013
Obama's just turned a news alert about the naval shootings into a self glorifying ad of himself. Which means it's really all about his bloated ego and not the people who just died. The worthless azz opportunist.

BTW, don't let him near your puppy if he looks hungry. ;)

Gettysburg, PA

#983692 Sep 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about Max Cleland.
Max Cleland didn't lose limbs to win a seat in Congress.
And, Max Cleland cause his own injuries. He had boarded a helicopter to leave, then for some unexplained reason, he diceded to get out of the helicopter that was already lifting off. One of his own grenades somehow became unsecured and the pin came out, and he blew himself up. No enemy action. No other people involved. The area had been secured even before he arrived.
What did Max Cleland in was when he basically told the VFW and American Foreign Legion to kiss his ass, giving them a very public snub when he turned his wheel chair around and rolled away to avoid coming into contact with them and receiving a letter written by them to him.
Just like when he blew himself up, he did that to himself, too.
Well, maybe she should speak to all those who are injured or killed while in the military but not in military action.

You know,the ones killed in plane & helicopter accidents, vehicle accidents, training deaths & injuries.

You tell those people they were not serving their country. What a worthless POS you are.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#983693 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
The Clown is on TV blathering. He sure does like to use I, me, mine, and my a lot doesn't he?
Any time Obama uses "I" or "me", he's lying. It's all part of the prescripted messages to create the image that Obama is actually in charge of anything, and not just a puppet used to fool the entire population.
The world knows this. This charade is intended only for the population of ignorant dupes in America.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#983694 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
unfunded? really?
Yep. There isn't enough going to be coming in to cover what is going out. Where will that extra money come from? Another ponzi scheme like SSI and medicare.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#983695 Sep 16, 2013
It never ceases to amaze me how cons claim to hate communism....

... yet wholeheartedly embrace putin as their messiah!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#983697 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
At least he's not sneering as much as he did during his first 4 years in office. He used to have his nose so high in the air it looked like he was trying to stifle a nosebleed. The power of the office went to his head and burnt out what few functional neurons he had at the beginning. I wonder how many publicity aides he had to hire before one had the nerve to tell him how offensive that sneer was?
>:)

Gettysburg, PA

#983698 Sep 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about Max Cleland.
Max Cleland didn't lose limbs to win a seat in Congress.
And, Max Cleland cause his own injuries. He had boarded a helicopter to leave, then for some unexplained reason, he diceded to get out of the helicopter that was already lifting off. One of his own grenades somehow became unsecured and the pin came out, and he blew himself up. No enemy action. No other people involved. The area had been secured even before he arrived.
What did Max Cleland in was when he basically told the VFW and American Foreign Legion to kiss his ass, giving them a very public snub when he turned his wheel chair around and rolled away to avoid coming into contact with them and receiving a letter written by them to him.
Just like when he blew himself up, he did that to himself, too.
The 2nd of the 12th Cavalry was engaged in a combat operation at the time of this incident. Max Cleland was with the Battalion Forward Command Post in heavy combat involving the attack of the 1st Cavalry Division up the valley to relieve the Marines who were besieged and surrounded at the Khe Shan Firebase. The whole surrounding area was an active combat zone (some might call the entire country of Vietnam a combat zone).(Is Iraq a combat zone?) Max, the Battalion Signal Officer, was engaged in a combat mission I personally ordered to increase the effectiveness of communications between the battalion combat forward and rear support elements: e.g. Erect a radio relay antenna on a mountain top. By the way, at one point the battalion rear elements came under enemy artillery fire so everyone was in harms way.

As they were getting off the helicopter, Max saw the grenade on the ground and he instinctively went for it. Soldiers in combat don't leave grenades lying around on the ground. Later, in the hospital, he said he thought it was his own but I doubt the concept of "ownership" went through his mind in the split seconds involved in reaching for the grenade. Nearly two decades later another soldier came forward and admitted it was actually his grenade. Does ownership of the grenade really matter? It does not.

Maury Cralle'
Battalion Executive Officer

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#983699 Sep 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!... as putin bows to him.
It's amazing how you right wing nuts support a foreign, commie president!
First Putin bow - Putin calls the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that exact word, in front of the world as his audience.
Second Putin bow - Syria deal requires Obama help ensure the stability of the government of Syria.
Third Putin bow - Obama says it's ok for Syria to keep its biological weapons.

... actually, the first Putin bow was when Obama forced him to sign a nuclear arms deal where the United States would destroy half of their nuclear warheads in exchange for the Russians to take an equal number out of ICBMs and put them in cruise missiles.

Putin has put the United States in the position of having to support the Assad government, or start a war with Syria.
Way to go, Mr Nobel Peace Prize Idiot President.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983700 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
Kinda sounds like a first grade English class, doesn't it....."OK class use the words I, me, mine, and my in as many sentences as you can."

Gettysburg, PA

#983701 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. There isn't enough going to be coming in to cover what is going out. Where will that extra money come from? Another ponzi scheme like SSI and medicare.

Funny how the CBO said it did.

It is nothing like SS & Medicare.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#983702 Sep 16, 2013
Appears there may be another two shooters still at large.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#983703 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me any post I made that was racist.
I am not the one defending the use of racial slurs, that would be you.
How about we try to find a post of yours that is not racist.
You constsntly harp about your boy this and your boy that. If anyone says anything against the man child you go off like a cheap bottle rocket.
People like you dave are the reason for racial tensions in this country. Try forgetting what color your skin is and the skin of others and you may well start to fit in as an American.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#983704 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So the deficit is coming down.
How is that a change in the rate of increase.
You're a GD idiot.
I now realize what they say about inter-city O'bama supporters is true. I didn't think it was possible that they were as ignorant as publicized--but it is true. You should be the poster boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Jonah1 50,049
Michigan State Prof. replies to Muslim students 8 min Hip Hip Hooray 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,037
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Blwlgo 4,051
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min edogxxx 98,366
Amy 10-1 54 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min LRS 178,608

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]