Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#983699 Sep 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!... as putin bows to him.
It's amazing how you right wing nuts support a foreign, commie president!
First Putin bow - Putin calls the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that exact word, in front of the world as his audience.
Second Putin bow - Syria deal requires Obama help ensure the stability of the government of Syria.
Third Putin bow - Obama says it's ok for Syria to keep its biological weapons.

... actually, the first Putin bow was when Obama forced him to sign a nuclear arms deal where the United States would destroy half of their nuclear warheads in exchange for the Russians to take an equal number out of ICBMs and put them in cruise missiles.

Putin has put the United States in the position of having to support the Assad government, or start a war with Syria.
Way to go, Mr Nobel Peace Prize Idiot President.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983700 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
The Clown is on TV blathering. He sure does like to use I, me, mine, and my a lot doesn't he?
Kinda sounds like a first grade English class, doesn't it....."OK class use the words I, me, mine, and my in as many sentences as you can."

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983701 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. There isn't enough going to be coming in to cover what is going out. Where will that extra money come from? Another ponzi scheme like SSI and medicare.

Funny how the CBO said it did.

It is nothing like SS & Medicare.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#983702 Sep 16, 2013
Appears there may be another two shooters still at large.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#983703 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me any post I made that was racist.
I am not the one defending the use of racial slurs, that would be you.
How about we try to find a post of yours that is not racist.
You constsntly harp about your boy this and your boy that. If anyone says anything against the man child you go off like a cheap bottle rocket.
People like you dave are the reason for racial tensions in this country. Try forgetting what color your skin is and the skin of others and you may well start to fit in as an American.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#983704 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So the deficit is coming down.
How is that a change in the rate of increase.
You're a GD idiot.
I now realize what they say about inter-city O'bama supporters is true. I didn't think it was possible that they were as ignorant as publicized--but it is true. You should be the poster boy!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#983705 Sep 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>At least he's not sneering as much as he did during his first 4 years in office. He used to have his nose so high in the air it looked like he was trying to stifle a nosebleed. The power of the office went to his head and burnt out what few functional neurons he had at the beginning. I wonder how many publicity aides he had to hire before one had the nerve to tell him how offensive that sneer was?
>:)
Reminded me of Mussolini.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#983706 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe she should speak to all those who are injured or killed while in the military but not in military action.
You know,the ones killed in plane & helicopter accidents, vehicle accidents, training deaths & injuries.
You tell those people they were not serving their country. What a worthless POS you are.
You put Max Cleland up as if he was wounded by the enemy. I have a very good idea of how fucked up Cleland was to 1) have a grenade come unsecured just by jumping out of a helicopter; and 2) pulling the goddam pin unintentionally. Hundreds of thousands of Marines jumped out of helicopters without blowing themselves up in Vietnam. Max Cleland is the only case I've ever heard of there.
But, that, by itself, doesn't say anything. It could have been just bad luck.

Max Cleland giving all veterans (you know, the ones you suggested I meet) a public "fuck you" on national television.
Perhaps Max Cleland should have followed your advice instead of running away from those veterans you reference to avoid being handed a letter they wrote to him.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983707 Sep 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>At least he's not sneering as much as he did during his first 4 years in office. He used to have his nose so high in the air it looked like he was trying to stifle a nosebleed. The power of the office went to his head and burnt out what few functional neurons he had at the beginning. I wonder how many publicity aides he had to hire before one had the nerve to tell him how offensive that sneer was?
>:)
Has he left for the golf course yet?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983708 Sep 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never told us why every Democrat in Washington hates ObamaKare.
And, you didn't tell us why the AFL-CIO should be exempted from ObamaKare.
And, what on Earth gives the president the authority to exempt anyone from the law? Does the president have the authority to write his own laws?
If every Democrats in Washington hates ObamaKare, why don't they repeal it?
Panic!!!!!!!!!!

OMG spread lies while you still can.

What makes you think Democrats in Washington hate the ACA?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#983709 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way the federal government is going to be able to pay for all those 'tax credits' with the money coming in. It won't happen. Just like SSI and medicare.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#983710 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah I almost forgot. That was five years ago and a lot has changed since then.

When President Obama was selling his health care legislation to Congress, he declared that “the plan I’m proposing will cost around $900 billion over 10 years.” But with the law’s major provisions set to kick in next year, a new analysis by the Congressional Budget Office projects that the law will cost double that, or $1.8 trillion.

What accounts for the dramatic difference? It’s true that at the time of passage, the CBO said the gross cost of the law’s provisions to expand insurance coverage would be $940 billion over a decade. But as many critics of the health care law pointed out at the time, this number was deceptive because it estimated spending from 2010 through 2019 even though the program's major spending provisions weren’t scheduled to go into effect until 2014. Effectively, the original estimate measured the cost of six years of Obamacare instead of 10.

Prevented this

#983711 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Republicans getting desperate.
The ACA exchanges will be opening soon.
OMG what if people like it!!!!
What if people save money!
The local Chicago news this morning reported that the O'bama navigators must ask potential signers: "How many sex partners have you had and do you have?" O'bama and the democrats want to know---
I can hardly wait until they release all the information on these sluts who call themselves liberals. Because the information will not be secure. ROTFLAMO.

oMG OMg sluts like Sandra Fluke will be charged a fortune for so called 'healthcare'. Still laughing at you liberal fools.

Prevented this

#983712 Sep 16, 2013
flack wrote:
Appears there may be another two shooters still at large.
That is what they are saying on my news also. Of course the President and his idiots released a statement before he spoke and said that it was a lone wolf and NOT a terrorist attack.
I think any attack on our military is a terrorist attack.

Prevented this

#983713 Sep 16, 2013
And shouldn't the President have waited until after the entire attack was not fluid? in order to comment--he might look more like an idiot than he already is.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#983714 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd of the 12th Cavalry was engaged in a combat operation at the time of this incident. Max Cleland was with the Battalion Forward Command Post in heavy combat involving the attack of the 1st Cavalry Division up the valley to relieve the Marines who were besieged and surrounded at the Khe Shan Firebase. The whole surrounding area was an active combat zone (some might call the entire country of Vietnam a combat zone).(Is Iraq a combat zone?) Max, the Battalion Signal Officer, was engaged in a combat mission I personally ordered to increase the effectiveness of communications between the battalion combat forward and rear support elements: e.g. Erect a radio relay antenna on a mountain top. By the way, at one point the battalion rear elements came under enemy artillery fire so everyone was in harms way.
As they were getting off the helicopter, Max saw the grenade on the ground and he instinctively went for it. Soldiers in combat don't leave grenades lying around on the ground. Later, in the hospital, he said he thought it was his own but I doubt the concept of "ownership" went through his mind in the split seconds involved in reaching for the grenade. Nearly two decades later another soldier came forward and admitted it was actually his grenade. Does ownership of the grenade really matter? It does not.
Maury Cralle'
Battalion Executive Officer
"...a combat mission I personally ordered to increase the effectiveness...."

I don't beleive you.

Grenades aren't just "lying on the ground". Somehow, between Cleland getting on the helicopter and deciding to get off and landing on the ground, that pin was pulled from the grenade that was just "lying on the ground". The grenade didn't pull its own pin. The most likely thing was, Cleland accidentally pulled the pin, and the grenade belonged to Cleland.

The normal procedure to disembark is for the pilot to return to a safe position (after having begun lifting), then the crewchief will authorize Cleland to leave.
Cleland broke all rules when he took it upon himself to leave the helicopter after it had begun ascending. Actually, as soon as Cleland entered the helicopter, he belonged to the crewchief. And, no crewchief would have allowed Cleland to leave a helicopter when it had begun its ascent. The Crewchief cannot allow anyone to leave the helicopter before he gets permission to do so from the pilot, dumbass.
There was no grenade with a pin pulled just lying on the ground.
And, there was no enemy action involved.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983715 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Panic!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe when they wanted to be exempt from it.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#983716 Sep 16, 2013
Oh no, a racist slur......the police are saying that the shooter was a black male.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#983717 Sep 16, 2013
( CNSNews.com )– According to projections from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), entitlements and ObamaCare spending will comprise 53 percent of all federal spending over the coming decade, totaling $24.9 trillion.

In its updated Budget and Economic Outlook report released on Tuesday, the CBO projects that Social Security will account for $11.149 trillion in spending from 2014 to 2023 while federal health care entitlements, including Medicare, Medicaid, and ObamaCare, will spend $13.85 trillion.(That total includes TRICARE, CHIP, and "other" spending listed by the CBO under healthcare.)

ObamaCare’s insurance subsidies, exchange costs, and other spending are expected to cost the government $949 billion over the next 10 years. Medicare is expected cost $8.1 trillion while Medicaid is expected to cost $4.4 trillion.
-

But that number has doubled and if anybody thinks it won't double a few more times they are nuts.
Friggin' libtards are going to destroy this country.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#983718 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Panic!!!!!!!!!!
They don't want to be near any part of it. Just how ignorant are you? In case you've been in a coma lately, the Democrats in Congress don't want any part of ObamaKare.
Every Democrat in Congress hates ObamaKare.
The AFL-CIO hates ObamaKare.

And, you never told us where Obama gets the authority to write his own laws and exempt anyone.
Where does that authority come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 15 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 32 min Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?