Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
903,261 - 903,280 of 1,095,944 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“A Man Is Known ”

Since: Sep 13

By The Company He Keeps

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

What were the State Department's plans regarding the remembrance of the anniversaries of 9/11 and Benghazi? I must have missed them. Anyone have the info?

The State Department DID HOWEVER note the following anniversaries:

· 10th Anniversary of the Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program

· 18th Anniversary of Srebrenica Genocide

· 46th anniversary of the founding of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)

· 10th Anniversary of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)

· 15th Anniversary of East Africa Embassy Bombings

· 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington

· 2nd Anniversary of the Arrest of leading Belarusian human rights organization Ales Byalyatski

· 40th Anniversary of the State Department’s Thursday Luncheon Group
Jacob Monsanto

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

JEWS are the biggest "PIMPS" of the "BLACK race"...
Yiddish Babylonians

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave never objects to black anti-Semitism...being a Jew-hater himself...
"Jews" will never be "HEBREWS".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was the fifth youngest and least experienced candidate ever elected to that office. Kennedy served nearly fifteen years in Congress and Clinton served as a Governor for nearly fifteen years. It is not racist to recognize that Obama didn't even complete one term in the Senate and basically had no over experience.
Obama came from the core of Chicago corruption.
Obama ran unopposed in the 1998 primary election.
Obama ran unopposed in the 2002 primary election.

In the November 2002 general election, his GOP opponent, Jack Ryan, withdrew after his personal custody records were opened and published in the newspaper. Alan Keyes, Republican, took Ryan's place.

Keyes refused to congratulate Obama and explained it was meant to make a statement against "extending false congratulations to the triumph of what we have declared to be across the line."

Said Keyes, "I'm supposed to make a call that represents the congratulations toward the triumph of that which I believe ultimately stands for...a culture evil enough to destroy the very soul and heart of my country? I can't do this. And I will not make a false gesture."

The wrong black guy won.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post without f-bombs?
throwing stones at glass houses
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
If anyone referred to president Bush as a boy "real dumb" would say Amen. Those who refer to president nobama do so because he is not up to doing a man's job.
"real dumb" has nothing to offer, so he constantly uses his favorite, f-bombs, he like the boy president has little to offer.
Peace
throwing stones at glass houses...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats never said a word either--BECAUSE BUSH DID NOT LIE ABOUT THE ATTACKS.
Got more video from "Oh Screwzzanna Rice Productions?"
The embassy attacks didn't happen on the anniversary of 9/11 under Bush. Neither did Bush go to a fundraiser the very next day because winning an election was more important.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So the deficit is coming down.
How is that a change in the rate of increase.
You're a GD idiot.
lol! Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't scare them with the deficit. Things just don't play into their plans if you hit them with facts!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a barking dog, DumbDave's vocabulary is severely limited to simple woofs and whimpers.
That's little sadow son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dope. Using the race card again, douchebag?
Are you poor, zero?
lol! Poor foreigner you are son

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

When Obama first ran for Senate in Illinois in the Democratic primary, he ran against Blair Hull.

Hull was well ahead in the polls when his sealed divorce papers were leaked to the press.

The press not so surprisingly rode this story and Hull plummeted in the polls. Obama not so surprisingly won.

In the general election, Obama faced a very popular Jack Ryan. It appeared that Obama had no chance against Ryan. But then Ryan’s divorce records and child custody files not so surprisingly were released.

Days after the release, Ryan withdrew from the race. Obama not so surprisingly won again.

It's amazing how many of Obama's opponents withdrew because of leaks to the press about their personal lives.

Axelrod's fingerprints are all over both of the leaks. Corrupt politicians stick together.

“A Man Is Known ”

Since: Sep 13

By The Company He Keeps

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Things just don't play into their plans if you hit them with facts!
Facts the left doesn't want to know about.

The average U.S. household income is down even further than it was when the recession ended.

From the left-leaning LA Times:

American households are earning 4.4% less, when adjusted for inflation, than they were when the economic recovery began four years ago.

"Almost every group is worse off than it was four years ago," said Gordon Green of Sentier Research. Demographic groups such as the middle-aged, part-time workers and women with children have suffered even worse than the average.

The one exception, Green noted, are households of people 65 to 74 years old.

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-h...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt will henceforth refer to Obama as a girl (which may be appropriate).
Now you're being sexist. Here are some synonyms for "boy", I've put an * next to my recommendations.

lad
laddie
youngster
youth
buck
cadet
chap
gamin
half-pint
junior
punk*
puppy
runt*
schoolboy
shaver
sonny
sprout
squirt*
stripling
tadpole*
whippersnapper
little guy
little shaver
small fry*

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

"“I think what the Iranians understand is that the nuclear issue is a far larger issue for us than the chemical weapons issue, that the threat.&#8201;.&#8201; . against Israel, that a nuclear Iran poses, is much closer to our core interests,” Obama said.“My suspicion is that the Iranians recognize they shouldn’t draw a lesson that we haven’t struck [Syria] to think we won’t strike Iran.”"

Will somebody shut this guy up already! What's up with all this machismo talk from him all of a sudden?

<Speak softly and carry a big stick, Mr. President>

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama came from the core of Chicago corruption.
Obama ran unopposed in the 1998 primary election.
Obama ran unopposed in the 2002 primary election.
In the November 2002 general election, his GOP opponent, Jack Ryan, withdrew after his personal custody records were opened and published in the newspaper. Alan Keyes, Republican, took Ryan's place.
Keyes refused to congratulate Obama and explained it was meant to make a statement against "extending false congratulations to the triumph of what we have declared to be across the line."
Said Keyes, "I'm supposed to make a call that represents the congratulations toward the triumph of that which I believe ultimately stands for...a culture evil enough to destroy the very soul and heart of my country? I can't do this. And I will not make a false gesture."
The wrong black guy won.
After Alan Keyes lost, I recall reading a Chicago reporter's column in which he stated that Keyes lost because he was honest and that, further, any honest person that runs against Obama will always lose.

Bingo.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're being sexist. Here are some synonyms for "boy", I've put an * next to my recommendations.
lad
laddie
youngster
youth
buck
cadet
chap
gamin
half-pint
junior
punk*
puppy
runt*
schoolboy
shaver
sonny
sprout
squirt*
stripling
tadpole*
whippersnapper
little guy
little shaver
small fry*
"buck" is racist..
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

_Bad_Company_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts the left doesn't want to know about.
The average U.S. household income is down even further than it was when the recession ended.
From the left-leaning LA Times:
American households are earning 4.4% less, when adjusted for inflation, than they were when the economic recovery began four years ago.
"Almost every group is worse off than it was four years ago," said Gordon Green of Sentier Research. Demographic groups such as the middle-aged, part-time workers and women with children have suffered even worse than the average.
The one exception, Green noted, are households of people 65 to 74 years old.
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-h...
ok......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"“I think what the Iranians understand is that the nuclear issue is a far larger issue for us than the chemical weapons issue, that the threat.&#8201;.&#8201; . against Israel, that a nuclear Iran poses, is much closer to our core interests,” Obama said.“My suspicion is that the Iranians recognize they shouldn’t draw a lesson that we haven’t struck [Syria] to think we won’t strike Iran.”"
Will somebody shut this guy up already! What's up with all this machismo talk from him all of a sudden?
<Speak softly and carry a big stick, Mr. President>
big talk, no action....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> throwing stones at glass houses...
OMG, are you f*cked up:)

It goes like this: "People who live in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones".

and here's Yeah mumbling something about throwing stones at glass houses...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... .you are a real piece of artistic sh it, Dood.

For Yeah: People with a shiteatin' grin shouldn't throw Poop.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, Dumbass, "boy" is a very mild insult.
According to Oxford, as a racial slur, it's "dated". Folks like dumbass dave are stuck in the 19th century.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min LRS 176,783
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Here He Goes Again 97,821
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 555
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,630

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••