Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,159)

Showing posts 903,161 - 903,180 of1,072,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans To Waste More Taxpayer Money By Holding 3 Hearings on Benghazi This Week
That this comes from the party that took us to war with the wrong country seems to cause them no shame. There were 13 Benghazis under Bush, and Republicans didn’t say a word. Additionally, thousands of our troops died fighting the wrong war over a lie.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/15/house-...
Democrats never said a word either--BECAUSE BUSH DID NOT LIE ABOUT THE ATTACKS.

Got more video from "Oh Screwzzanna Rice Productions?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans To Waste More Taxpayer Money By Holding 3 Hearings on Benghazi This Week
That this comes from the party that took us to war with the wrong country seems to cause them no shame. There were 13 Benghazis under Bush, and Republicans didn’t say a word. Additionally, thousands of our troops died fighting the wrong war over a lie.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/15/house-...
DemoKKKrats are terrified of the truth on Benghazi...
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Obamahahahahahahaha waiter lololololololololo. Obama. World. Leader. Hahahahaha. Worlds. Most. Powerful. Leader. Hahahahaha. Lolololololo foreign. Policy. Expert. Lololololololo. Man. Of. Peace. Hahahahahahaha.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You remain true to form. You blame Bush. When will you get ti thru your thick head that Bush is no longer president. The boy nobama is president and he has proven in 4+ years he is not the answer. All economic indicators have declined during his watch. Be a man admit it, nobama is a failure.
Peace
KMA
When will you admit the numbers you keep citing got that way because of the Bush recession. The worst n 80 years.

GFY -=- posting yet another racial slur. Racist f*ck Eed.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
September 8,2013: Putin's phone call to the White House, a possible scenario:
Putin: Hello, Barack. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to address the concerns you expressed during our last conversation. As you said, Assad is not going to cooperate with you or those who stand with you but, as his staunchest ally, he was willing to listen to me.
Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. I was confident you would see it my way. As we discussed, a peaceful solution is really up to you. I and the international community will not just sit back and ignore what happened. I'm glad to hear you have been making an effort to avoid a confrontation. What has been the outcome of your conversations with Assad so far? Any luck?
Putin: Well, as a matter of fact, that is why I called. Assad has agreed to declare his chemical weapons and hand over control to international monitors as long as you and others stop threatening him.
Obama: That's great news! Just getting Assad to admit he has chemical weapons is a terrific move forward. I will, of course, postpone the vote and will see that our advisors get together immediately to work out the details. I'm pleased you took my advice to heart and I want to thank you, Vladimir, for your cooperation and congratulate you on your successful diplomacy.
Putin: Thank you. However, you really didn't leave me much choice. Although I do not agree that Assad was responsible, I certainly agree with you when you say it is our responsibility to put an end to the use of chemical weapons. I look forward to seeing this through. I'll talk to you soon.
Obama: Looking forward to it. Good bye.
Edited for veracity:

Putin: Hello, chimpy beanpole. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to address the concerns you expressed during our last conversation. Assad laughed about you, but he was willing to listen to me after I bitch-slapped you.

Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. My face is still really sore.

Putin: Well, let that be a lesson to you, wimp.

Obama: I just don't know why you had to be so mean about it. It was very embarrassing to me.

Putin: You really didn't leave me much choice. Just be thankful I didnt use Judo.

Obama: Racist bully!!
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Obama. The. American. Assad
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

OhYa wrote:
<quoted text> REAGAN WAS A LIAR AND SCREWED AMERICA ALONG WITH BUSH . REAGAN SOLS ARMS TO IRAN . TODAY JEWS WANT US TO BOMB IRAN ? READ BELOW :
OUR GOVERNMENT IS CROOKED ! WAKE UP USA
The Bush family and the S&L Scandal
Neil, George Jr., George Sr., and Jeb Bush
The Savings and Loan industry had been experiencing major problems through the late 60s and 70s due to rising inflation and rising interest rates. Because of this there was a move in the 1970s to replace the role of S&L institutions with banks.
In the early 1980s, under Reagan, regulatory changes took place that gave the S&L industry new powers and for the first time in history measures were taken to increase the profitability of S&Ls at the expense of promoting home ownership.
A history of the S&L situation can be found here:
http://www.fdic.gov/bank/historical/s&l/
What is important to note about the S&L scandal is that it was the largest theft in the history of the world and US tax payers are who was robbed.
The problems occurred in the Savings and Loan industry as they relate to theft because the industry was deregulated under the Reagan/Bush administration and restrictions were eased on the industry so much that abuse and misuse of funds became easy, rampant, and went unchecked.
Additional facts on the Savings and Loan Scandal can be found here:
http://www.inthe80s.com/sandl.shtml
There are several ways in which the Bush family plays into the Savings and Loan scandal, which involves not only many members of the Bush family but also many other politicians that are still in office and still part of the Bush Jr. administration today. Jeb Bush, George Bush Sr., and his son Neil Bush have all been implicated in the Savings and Loan Scandal, which cost American tax payers over $1.4 TRILLION dollars (note that this is about one quarter of our national debt).
Between 1981 and 1989, when George Bush finally announced that there was a Savings and Loan Crisis to the world, the Reagan/Bush administration worked to cover up Savings and Loan problems by reducing the number and depth of examinations required of S&Ls as well as attacking political opponents who were sounding early alarms about the S&L industry. Industry insiders were aware of significant S&L problems as early 1986 that they felt would require a bailout. This information was kept from the media until after Bush had won the 1988 elections.
Jeb Bush defaulted on a $4.56 million loan from Broward Federal Savings in Sunrise, Florida. After federal regulators closed the S&L, the office building that Jeb used the $4.56 million to finance was reappraised by the regulators at $500,000, which Bush and his partners paid. The taxpayers had to pay back the remaining 4 million plus dollars.
Neil Bush was the most widely targeted member of the Bush family by the press in the S&L scandal. Neil became director of Silverado Savings and Loan at the age of 30 in 1985. Three years later the institution was belly up at a cost of $1.6 billion to tax payers to bail out.
The basic actions of Neil Bush in the S&L scandal are as follows:
Neil received a $100,000 "loan" from Ken Good, of Good International, with no obligation to pay any of the money back.
Carter sold arms to Iran before Reagan was President. Liberal Democrat policies caused all the problems in the economy,during every administration Carter,Bush or Obama it makes little difference if they keep the same policies and during all the administrations the bureaucrats continue to shred our economy. We need to cut the numbers in Washington DC by over fifty percent to include cutting Cabinet positions,Congressional staff and politically appointed (for life) bureaucrats.
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama. Found. Billions. For. War. Not. For. Peace. Not. For. The. American. Middle. Class. Not. For. The. Elderly. The. Poor. Children. Homeless. But. He. Found. It. For. More. Wars. Drones. NSA. Wall. Street. Failed. Solar. Programs.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Just like a low information reich wingnut not to grasp the FACT that "businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers." Looking stupid just comes seems to come natural to you.
It is your boy saying these things are ruining the jobs and here you are saying just the opposite.
Now who coined "low information"? It wasn't a demorat fool.
Yes businesses have become more efficient which requires fewer worker which makes your boy look bad.
Talk about low information voters you fit the bill uSmsinceforever.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The article was about the reduction in deficit increase. Nothing to be proud of Sonic.
Nope. You are dumber than sh*t.

The deficit is coming down, not increasing.

The deficit as a % of the GDP has been dropping since Obama took office.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you admit the numbers you keep citing got that way because of the Bush recession. The worst n 80 years.
GFY -=- posting yet another racial slur. Racist f*ck Eed.
Why is it that brain dead Obama Zombies refuse to admit that Obama is the worst president in the history of the United States? BTW: Bush was far above average, one of the best five in the last century, when you look at his accomplishments.
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Bush. Is. Not. The. President. Talking. About. Bush. Only. Shows. That. The. Obama. Supporters. Have. Nothing. Good. Or. Different. With. Obama.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats never said a word either--BECAUSE BUSH DID NOT LIE ABOUT THE ATTACKS.
Got more video from "Oh Screwzzanna Rice Productions?"
There was no lie. Only a bunch of pathetic Party only, anti_american dumbasses using the deaths of 4 Americans as away to fire up there dumbass base.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, skippy, it is Obama who is trying to claim new technology such as ATMs is a new flanged thing.
We have been moving into the age of technology now for several decades and it is not something new to the Obama era.
Obama is using it as he has before to make excuses for the poor employee jobs numbers. Same ol same ol.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your most dumb ass post to date.
I stated they were in office when the wars started.
lol! As for what you stated, that's correct son.

All I asked for after that was the declaration of wars since you claimed democrats started these so called 'wars.'

However, you're proving you're not just a dumb ass, but a liar as well... especially when you start using a dictionary to usurp the US Constitution.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your boy saying these things are ruining the jobs and here you are saying just the opposite.
Now who coined "low information"? It wasn't a demorat fool.
Yes businesses have become more efficient which requires fewer worker which makes your boy look bad.
Talk about low information voters you fit the bill uSmsinceforever.
Wow, another racist f*ck slinging slurs today.
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama. Was. Suppose. To. Be. Better. And. Different. Than. Bush. Reagan. Nixon. And. He. Is. No. Different. No. Change. So. That's. Why. He. Sucks. Like. It. Or. Not. He. Lied. He. Was. No. Change.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The world economy is changing and those who do not change with it will fall behind. No government program can change that.
Galt knows a computer scientist that spent 30 years working for the same company, earning a six-figure salary. About a year ago he was laid off at age 57, mainly because the computer language he had worked with all his career was obsolete and he had failed to move on. He was unable to find another job in his field, which is flooded with immigrants.
He now works in an Ace Hardware store primarily for medical benefits, desperately hoping that he will not lose his benefits because of ObamaKKKare. The irony is that he is a big Obama fan.
Such is life in Obama's America.
And all Romney would have offered was an "opportunity" to lose his job.... whatever that meant.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE)- General Electric salaried retirees know some of their benefits may not benefit them in a few years when GE moves them off its health plan.

Hourly workers are not affected, but union reps aren't holding their breath. "Our contract runs until June 2015, so do I think it'll impact us come contract time? I do," IUE-CWA Local 761 President Jerry Carney said.

General Electric will close its retiree plan to new salaried retirees beginning January 2015. The implications mean workers who spent decades planning to have health insurance benefits may have to find new plans.

GE released the following statement regarding health insurance changes:

"We continuously assess our benefit programs to strike a balance among employees, retirees, investors, and our ability to compete. The changes we made to our post-65 retiree health coverage are consistent with national trends in employer-sponsored retiree health plans."

While health care coverage hasn't affected union/hourly employees, Local 761's president said it's imminent.

"I do think it will impact us. I think it's a shame General Electric is sitting on $60 billion dollars and it continues to take from the employees who are the ones that make the company," Carney said.

GE Appliance Park employs about 5,000 people which is down from a peak of nearly 23,000 in the early 1970's.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, skippy, it is Obama who is trying to claim new technology such as ATMs is a new flanged thing.
We have been moving into the age of technology now for several decades and it is not something new to the Obama era.
lol! So.... you're claiming the ongoing loss of jobs due to technology has been going on for decades?

wow.....

now you're catching on son!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 903,161 - 903,180 of1,072,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 173,737
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min andet1987 403
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min litesong 45,545
1st to contact have a gift 57 min posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••