Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
903,101 - 903,120 of 1,099,241 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I was kidding but...
Obama again is complaining about technology taking away jobs such as bank tellers.
He's not "complaining". He is being factual about a trend that began years ago. Something you and yours just can't comprehend.

"...when you go to a bank you use the ATM, you don't go to a bank teller. Or you go to the airport and you use a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate, Obama said."
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Just like a low information reich wingnut not to grasp the FACT that "businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers." Looking stupid just comes seems to come natural to you.
Hey, skippy, it is Obama who is trying to claim new technology such as ATMs is a new flanged thing.

We have been moving into the age of technology now for several decades and it is not something new to the Obama era.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not "complaining". He is being factual about a trend that began years ago. Something you and yours just can't comprehend.
"...when you go to a bank you use the ATM, you don't go to a bank teller. Or you go to the airport and you use a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate, Obama said."
Yes, began years ago.

That is the problem with his statement. This trend is not new and makes for a poor excuse.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any revenue increase (tax increase) is completely unacceptable.
so Obama shouldn't be a Reagan?

though at this point the deficit is going down. as for Reagan.....

Defending the Reagan Deficits

http://www.heritage.org/research/commentary/2...

a poor effort of defending his record(no mention of when he raised taxes 11 times), but you get the idea.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
we already have one
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?/ 5/24/2012 / http://tinyurl.com/c6b2acy
It’s enough to make even the most ardent Obama cynic scratch his head in confusion.
Amidst all the cries of Barack Obama being the most prolific big government spender the nation has ever suffered, Marketwatch is reporting that our president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower.
In fiscal 2010 (the first Obama budget) spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion. In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion. In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August. Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05 ...
Waving a planted press commentary, Obama recently claimed on the campaign stump,“federal spending since I took office has risen at the slowest pace of any President in almost 60 years.”

OH delicious you like Forbes: President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History

The U.S. has never before had a President who thinks so little of the American people that he imagines he can win re-election running on the opposite of reality. But that is the reality of President Obama today.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...

*You proved your point though: O'bama thinks you so stupid you will believe anything he says-ROTFLMAO.

"But you know, why would he (O'bamaspender) go out there waiving an article that could immediately be debunked? Maybe because he thought it was true. That’s more alarming, isn’t it, the idea that he knows so little about the effects of his own economic program that he thinks he really is a low spender.”"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

U.S. budget deficit down 35% through August
U.S. on track for first full-year deficit below $1 trillion since 2008

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-de...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, began years ago.
That is the problem with his statement. This trend is not new and makes for a poor excuse.
Would you have been happier if he had said "industrial robotics and automated translation services"? They're TRENDS. ATM'S AND Ticket Kiosks are TRENDS.

FACT: "rapid technological change has been destroying jobs faster than it is creating them, contributing to the stagnation of median income and the growth of inequality in the United States.... technology is behind both the healthy growth in productivity and the weak growth in jobs."

http://www.technologyreview.com/featuredstory...

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
September 8,2013: Putin's phone call to the White House, a possible scenario:
Putin: Hello, Barack. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to address the concerns you expressed during our last conversation. As you said, Assad is not going to cooperate with you or those who stand with you but, as his staunchest ally, he was willing to listen to me.
Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. I was confident you would see it my way. As we discussed, a peaceful solution is really up to you. I and the international community will not just sit back and ignore what happened. I'm glad to hear you have been making an effort to avoid a confrontation. What has been the outcome of your conversations with Assad so far? Any luck?
Putin: Well, as a matter of fact, that is why I called. Assad has agreed to declare his chemical weapons and hand over control to international monitors as long as you and others stop threatening him.
Obama: That's great news! Just getting Assad to admit he has chemical weapons is a terrific move forward. I will, of course, postpone the vote and will see that our advisors get together immediately to work out the details. I'm pleased you took my advice to heart and I want to thank you, Vladimir, for your cooperation and congratulate you on your successful diplomacy.
Putin: Thank you. However, you really didn't leave me much choice. Although I do not agree that Assad was responsible, I certainly agree with you when you say it is our responsibility to put an end to the use of chemical weapons. I look forward to seeing this through. I'll talk to you soon.
Obama: Looking forward to it. Good bye.
ROTFLMAO--where are the 'um ah well I I I see um ah if um ah well I I I er ah um if well well I I I' in the O'bama conversation. If this is your profile of how O'bama speaks, that is the biggest fricking fairytale in history. The O'bama is as inarticulate as a skunk. The same skunk he smells like.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

OverTheTop wrote:
HERE IS YOUR DRUG ADDICT QUEER PRESIDENT AND HIS JEW BUDDIES
OBAMA AND EMANUEL: MEMBERS OF SAME GAY BATH HOUSE IN CHICAGO
President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.
Members of Man’s Country are also issued club identification cards. WMR learned that Obama and Emanuel possessed the ID cards, which were required for entry.
Obama began frequenting Man’s Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Man’s Country after he left the Clinton White Hosue and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.
Man’s Country appears to be a “one stop shopping” center for gay men. The club’s website advertises steam rooms,“fantasy rooms,” bed rooms, male strippers, adult movies, and lockers.
However, Man’s Country was not the only location for Obama’s predatory gay sex activities. The Chicago gay community is aware that Obama often made contacts with younger men at his famous “pick-up basketball” games. It was at these “pick up” matches where Obama first met Emanuel and a young Democratic campaign worker and senior bank vice president named Alexi Giannoulias. Currently running for Obama’s old U.S. Senate seat now occupied by Roland Burris, Giannoulias successfully ran for Illinois Treasurer in 2006 after being drafted for the run by Chicago’s Democratic machine.
The Blagojevich trial:“Sex, Lies, and Audio tapes”— Fitzgerald’s US Attorney’s Office part of White House cover-up of gay sex in the Second City
over the top and under the radar.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
September 8,2013: Putin's phone call to the White House, a possible scenario:
Putin: Hello, Barack. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to address the concerns you expressed during our last conversation. As you said, Assad is not going to cooperate with you or those who stand with you but, as his staunchest ally, he was willing to listen to me.
Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. I was confident you would see it my way. As we discussed, a peaceful solution is really up to you. I and the international community will not just sit back and ignore what happened. I'm glad to hear you have been making an effort to avoid a confrontation. What has been the outcome of your conversations with Assad so far? Any luck?
Putin: Well, as a matter of fact, that is why I called. Assad has agreed to declare his chemical weapons and hand over control to international monitors as long as you and others stop threatening him.
Obama: That's great news! Just getting Assad to admit he has chemical weapons is a terrific move forward. I will, of course, postpone the vote and will see that our advisors get together immediately to work out the details. I'm pleased you took my advice to heart and I want to thank you, Vladimir, for your cooperation and congratulate you on your successful diplomacy.
Putin: Thank you. However, you really didn't leave me much choice. Although I do not agree that Assad was responsible, I certainly agree with you when you say it is our responsibility to put an end to the use of chemical weapons. I look forward to seeing this through. I'll talk to you soon.
September 8,2013: Putin's phone call to the White House, a likely scenario:

Putin: Hello, Barack. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to save your ass. As you said, Assad is not going to cooperate with you or those who stand with you but, as his staunchest ally, he was willing to listen to me.

Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. I was hoping you would bail me out of this hole. The international community has left me holding the bag and the American people are about to revolt.

Putin: Well, as a matter of fact, that is why I called. Assad has agreed to declare his chemical weapons and hand over control to Russia as long as you and others stop threatening him.

Obama: That's great news! Just getting Assad to admit he has chemical weapons may be enough to save my butt. I will, of course, postpone the vote that I was going to lose anyway.

Putin: Thank you. Of course, we will be helping Assad liquidate the rebels and we expect you to keep your fat mouth shut.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Republicans To Waste More Taxpayer Money By Holding 3 Hearings on Benghazi This Week

That this comes from the party that took us to war with the wrong country seems to cause them no shame. There were 13 Benghazis under Bush, and Republicans didn’t say a word. Additionally, thousands of our troops died fighting the wrong war over a lie.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/15/house-...

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a poor effort of defending his record(no mention of when he raised taxes 11 times), but you get the idea.
Why should any president pretend they are like another president? If O'bama is going to pretend to be like any one-compare him to the muzzie sympathizer Carter. O'bama should stand on his two pointed out feet. But you know what a second term of Jimmah Carter would have looked like now huh? Muzzies for everyone.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
What does work is more equitable distribution of the laborers productivity.
heap big Commie lingo...

"laborers"...
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you have been happier if he had said "industrial robotics and automated translation services"? They're TRENDS. ATM'S AND Ticket Kiosks are TRENDS.
FACT: "rapid technological change has been destroying jobs faster than it is creating them, contributing to the stagnation of median income and the growth of inequality in the United States.... technology is behind both the healthy growth in productivity and the weak growth in jobs."
http://www.technologyreview.com/featuredstory...
No, none of this NEW and unique to this admin.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Just like a low information reich wingnut not to grasp the FACT that "businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers." Looking stupid just comes seems to come natural to you.
ObamaKKKare and increasing the minimum wage are strong incentives for more of the same...making employees a liability..

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
U.S. budget deficit down 35% through August
U.S. on track for first full-year deficit below $1 trillion since 2008
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-de...
The article was about the reduction in deficit increase. Nothing to be proud of Sonic.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, skippy, it is Obama who is trying to claim new technology such as ATMs is a new flanged thing.
We have been moving into the age of technology now for several decades and it is not something new to the Obama era.
so Obama states the obvious as the reason for his failures...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
focus on today and today's problems...

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans To Waste More Taxpayer Money By Holding 3 Hearings on Benghazi This Week
That this comes from the party that took us to war with the wrong country seems to cause them no shame. There were 13 Benghazis under Bush, and Republicans didn’t say a word. Additionally, thousands of our troops died fighting the wrong war over a lie.
Democrats never said a word either--BECAUSE BUSH DID NOT LIE ABOUT THE ATTACKS.

Got more video from "Oh Screwzzanna Rice Productions?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
DemoKKKrats are terrified of the truth on Benghazi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,267
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min mahz 49,400
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,337
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 2 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 3 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr andet1987 1,448
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••