Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417666 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#983956 Sep 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a great big "YES". Teabaggers only want to help themselves.
Speaking of teabags, can I dip my sack into your maw? I prefer to administer my famous "squatt-nutt". That's where I diharea-dump on your face, and then nutt it afterwards with a creamy topping.

Sounds yummy, huh?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#983957 Sep 16, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
How long before the President talks about gun control again?
The Azzhole-In-Chief will try working it in to his upcoming speech about how blacks are treated so poorly in the workplace which then leads, understandably, to blacks killing coworkers.

Jess Sharpton and Oprah Doprah will back him up on this.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#983959 Sep 16, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
How long before the President talks about gun control again?
He will ask the American people to hold judgement on an obviously troubled young man who could've been his son...or cousin, anyway.

Then he and everyone on TV (except FOX news) will whine, b*t*h and moan about guns for a week or so.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983960 Sep 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Sandwiches and vouchers for free lodging and rental assistance. Perhaps you should volunteer during the next disaster instead of sitting back and analysing something you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about.
donut dollies and loan processors...

how about some physical labor, get their hands dirty, help in the actual cleanup?

Bozeman, MT

#983961 Sep 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a great big "YES". Teabaggers only want to help themselves.
Who told you that great big fib?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#983962 Sep 16, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have insurance it should cover everything with no exclusions
No one is begging a pos loser like you for anything. You have nothing positive to offer in this world so yes, do the world a favor and eliminate yourself. You are garbage.
STFU you smelly stankcunt. You will be dead within 5 years, and good riddance...

Bozeman, MT

#983965 Sep 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not soon enough, a winning issue for Republicans...
Just ask the FORMER state Sens. John Morse and Angela Giron.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#983967 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
can't cite it? the starving artist gig makes for great life lessons
no kidding. so where would i find 'thoughts of my own'?
A mindless observation sonicmoron - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read you loser...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#983969 Sep 16, 2013
I wonder if Obama will come out and say the Navy Shipyard terrorist/murderer "could have been my son"?

He will need to stop being a boy though. The blaming others routine is really, really old.

The race baiters hate it when we call Obama a boy, but what "man" blames others for his shortcomings?

When I was in England a year into Obama's Administration they were getting sick of Obama blaming others.

The Teleprompter Stooge is a boy.

Thanks for giving us a boy, Democrats. Your president is a joke, period.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#983970 Sep 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken records. Who are they convincing?
They believe dogmatism is a virtue.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#983972 Sep 16, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>called, it, good find!
i hear someone drew their gun inside the white house and had to be detained..wonder why
seems there is information that O'bama was personally involved with this 'tragedy'...mmm mmm mmm. Another zombie doing the will of O'bama.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983973 Sep 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have a personal facebook page (a lot of fakes popping up), but its confirmed he was a leftist nut/mutt.....
confirmed?

let's see you cite a rumor.

Bozeman, MT

#983974 Sep 16, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>called, it, good find!
i hear someone drew their gun inside the white house and had to be detained..wonder why
Heard Alexis was known to his small circle of friends as Mohammed Hussein Shabazz-Bilal.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#983976 Sep 16, 2013
Hey lily. I hope Democrats like you don't own a gun.

You nutjobs should not have guns, mental case.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#983977 Sep 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are a dog brain. Say Woof!

Bozeman, MT

#983979 Sep 16, 2013
dem wrote:
NBC News has identified the suspect in the Washington D.C. Navy Yard shooter as Registered Democract Aaron Alexis, 34, originally of Ft. Worth, Texas. Alexis, allegedly a Muslim (possibly gay), was a civilian contractor who reportedly used the ID of a former employee to gain access into the facility.
Not that there's anything wrong with that...
dem

United States

#983980 Sep 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats will present him as a presidential candidate in 2016. I hear he is a slick talker, too. Empty suit just like the current terrorist living in the White House.
maybe some college marching band will spell out his name in a college football half time show
dem

United States

#983981 Sep 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey lily. I hope Democrats like you don't own a gun.
You nutjobs should not have guns, mental case.
they all need double tapped, exterminated...
dem

United States

#983983 Sep 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I wonder if Obama will come out and say the Navy Shipyard terrorist/murderer "could have been my son"?
He will need to stop being a boy though. The blaming others routine is really, really old.
The race baiters hate it when we call Obama a boy, but what "man" blames others for his shortcomings?
When I was in England a year into Obama's Administration they were getting sick of Obama blaming others.
The Teleprompter Stooge is a boy.
Thanks for giving us a boy, Democrats. Your president is a joke, period.
did you see where putin said he was alike a moneky holding a hand grenade..and then today, russias swipe at the US as an example of american exceptionalism?? LOL

Bozeman, MT

#983985 Sep 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 'they' do! That's why we have to remove 'them' from the White House ASAP!

DOGMA - "a principle or set of principles (progressive principles) laid down by an authority (Obama and his lackeys) as incontrovertibly true."

If that doesn't describe Obama (and his lackeys) and his promise to 'fundamentally change America', nothing does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grand Birther 222,343
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 103,437
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,448
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ize Found 70,939
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 9,371
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3,023
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 6,689

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages