Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406507 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983902 Sep 16, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>ur mom knows all about my tongue, fktard
as does your dad.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983903 Sep 16, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU WISH!!
someone copy this post to remind the dumb fkn ped-o-phile of the glorious blunder he just done did....what a maroon
i'm never wrong. i just go away until the person who slammed me leaves for a while, then i come back with the same thing i got slammed on.

carol has been a good teacher.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#983905 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he's also a registered Republican. just take my word for it. DB will back me up on that.
Sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie... Aaron Alexis is a Negro and a democrat... Checkout his facebook you idiot...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#983906 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA uses the free market, dummy.
People choosing which policies to buy from private insurance companies to get care from private doctors & private hospitals.
People making under $92,000 will be partly to fully subsidized depending on wages. The federal government will be paying the insurance companies a 'tax credit' for insurance but if the taxpayer understates their income they, not the insurance company, has to repay the difference. The federal government is demanding that certain coverages must be in the insurance to qualify for the exchanges. Things that most people don't need or want. That is hardly free market. It will be the biggest boondoggle ever perpetrated on the American people if allowed to stand.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#983908 Sep 16, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sick in the head
Of course-you are telling someone to kill themselves and begging for free birth control and I 'am' sick in the head--riiiiiight loser slut lily? uh huh.

Prevented this

#983914 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a black conservative.
O'bama's bro Aaron Alexis's room mate's name is very Islamic--so really you want to go there Sonic. He probably was supported by O'bama's Mo bro hoodies.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983915 Sep 16, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>goodness, did he really just say what I think he said?
yes, with absolutely no evidence i made a declarative statement.

so what's good for the goose....the gander is going to have a high old time!

the guy was a Beckling FOXbot!!! who pre-ordered Limbaugh's childrens indoctrination book!!

Prevented this

#983917 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
as we all know by now....
Right-Wing Media Rush To Politicize Washington Navy Yard Shooting
Right-wing media are already beginning to politicize the shooting at the Washington Navy Yard earlier today to push for weaker gun laws. But their suggestion that the shooting could have been stopped if more people had been armed ignores that the victims include police officers and that an armed citizen has not stopped a mass shooting in 30 years.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/16/right...
use your head: if a mass shooting was stopped--it wouldn't be a mass shooting. I pray that you will get your head out of the O'bama/Soros ass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#983919 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Democrats spend 1.3 trillion more than it takes in because of the lower revenues & higher costs due to the Bush recession.
Lets go back to that balamced budget that you whack off to just thinking about.
Ummmmm.
When did have that? Let me think.,
Oh, that's right, at the end of the Clinton administration.
What happened to that???
Did some one vote yes to give it back? Did someone vote yes to slash revenues at war time? Did some one set record earmarks? Did some on pass unfunded Medicare expansion? Did some one lie to take us into our second unfunded war?
And then, the worst part is after it created the worse recession in 80 years, you blame the new guy.
The Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.

The Democrats took over all the purse strings of government with a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit, and a total debt of 8.5 trillion. Since the Democrats increased the deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT, and doubled the debt.

The debt increases 8 percent every year, the part of the economy that pays for everything is stagnant, they have no plan whatsoever to stop borrowing.
And, if that isn't insane enough for you, they want to add ObamaKare on top of that.

The economic collapse was caused by the Democrats.
The Democrats doubled the debt.
The Democrats increased the deficit one thousand percent.
And the Democrats don't have any plan to fix this.
The only plan the Democrats have is to institute some Marxist health care system, and this is after Marxism has been proven over and over and over and over again to be a failed ideology.
Just how stupid are you people?

Even without ObamaKare, it is certain for the government to collapse.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

You have to identify a source of money to answer this question.

Prevented this

#983921 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the guy was a Beckling FOXbot!!! who pre-ordered Limbaugh's childrens indoctrination book!!
He was working on the O'bama campaign and had sex with O'bama, a homosexual with a complaint. O'bama dumped him, just like Reggie Love. mmm mmm mmm.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#983922 Sep 16, 2013
dem wrote:
Man, that's some life you left-wing, domestic terrorists, racist ped-o-philes like lily live.
I wish I could sit at a desk with 2 monitors, arguing with morons on topix all day, like kkk hunt lily does.
can I tongue her ballz?
If you can fill out a pair of black, crotchless panties (and I mean FILL the opening), swilly will let you tongue her ballzack...

Prevented this

#983923 Sep 16, 2013
richardIII wrote:
1 gunman, idiotic PC crowd in DC babble about second shooter, there ain't one. Anti gun rhetoric to rise to unseen hysterical pronouncements and accusations..
Doubtful. It was a black guy. There will be no gun talk, none. Mark my words.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983924 Sep 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie... Aaron Alexis is a Negro and a democrat... Checkout his facebook you idiot...
It's the culture...
the last few times you nutjobs tried the facebook thing it didn't work out so well. you sure you have the right guy?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#983926 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the myth? or this?
Terror From the Right: Plots, Conspiracies and Racist Rampages Since Oklahoma City
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publica...
Hey! I play "pin-the-tail-on-the-chim p" with a lot of those guys......:-)

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#983927 Sep 16, 2013
Hmm...where's that woman from Boca that told me Alexis was a 34 yr old white guy from Texas?

Tell me, did you get that from MSNBC?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983928 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Of course-you are telling someone to kill themselves and begging for free birth control and I 'am' sick in the head--riiiiiight loser slut lily? uh huh.
If you have insurance it should cover everything with no exclusions

No one is begging a pos loser like you for anything. You have nothing positive to offer in this world so yes, do the world a favor and eliminate yourself. You are garbage.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#983929 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
facts are facts and they are not open to interpretation no matter how many times FOX tries.
"Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics"

---- Samuel Clemens

Go play with your 4-banger calculator.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#983930 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So can I tell Dumb Dave the guy was a negroe?
Dumbdave prefers my pet term,'chimp"......
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983931 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh all the nutjobs are here in full force, or it's probably one person
LCNLin

United States

#983932 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama's bro Aaron Alexis's room mate's name is very Islamic--so really you want to go there Sonic. He probably was supported by O'bama's Mo bro hoodies.
Why Do You Hate America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dr Phil 219,898
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min TRD 70,857
Mario Romero 2 hr Searching 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 103,176
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 2,286
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 60,675
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr Jimbo 41

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages