Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
902,841 - 902,860 of 1,079,826 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If he isn't already lost, then I think his goal is to try and confuse others.
ah! so now it becomes clear.

i think. yeah i'm confused. you would think they would stop shaking the etch-a-scetch at some point.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
A little climate change news:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
http://stevengom/2013/09/14/ea rth-gains-a-record-amount-of-s ea-ice-in-2013/
enjoy your day
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother, that is why the Dems continued the program under Obamacare?
just like Obamacare, when the people like it......and like Bush, a few more votes from the geriatrics.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't you supporting putin's op-ed son?
You were agreeing with Putin's- American is not exceptional.

lily will be telling you are a traitor and need to go be with your boyfriend Putin.

You guys get so easily confused. Someone says "orange" and you have a knee-jerk reaction and yell 'blue".
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just like Obamacare, when the people like it......and like Bush, a few more votes from the geriatrics.
So it was bad until OBama did it?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts helped elect President Obama in 2012.
Thanks in advance for moving the GOP to the right.
Have a fun day
LOL

First, Tenzing claimed the whole world was reading Feltch posts.

And now-

Our little own humble thread has someone who swayed a national election.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bland candidates guarantee failure in national elections.
So.... now you're claiming Obama is exceptional?

Again, you people can't make up your minds!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing what you know when you're allowed to guess.
It wasn't a guess.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing of the republican party helped elect
President Obama in 2008 and 2012.
just saying
It was the left of normal in the Republican Party --- with a lot of help from the mass media that forced the Republicans to nominate a candidate that was not conservative enough to make a substantial change in the opinions of the average voter. I am sure that many of the people that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 mistakenly felt that there was little difference in the long term or short term that would be done to our country. If we could only have a mulligan.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
any idea when you folks who voted for Bush are going to own up to that debacle?
'But, but, Obama!'
so weak.
Bush hasn't been in the White House for years. Obama needs to take personal responsibility for his failures. You can't blame the Obama economy on the retired guy sitting on his porch in Texas. The radical Obama agenda has been with us for six years now and our country has been degrading for six years.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News' Lou Dobbs, Juan Williams, Erick Erickson, and Doug Schoen just got beat down by some women. More awesomely, the women were Fox's own Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteren, and the beatdown was for trying to validate their Neanderthal-like opinion that women should stick to raising children.
Both women took a vocal, public, and ballsy stand against the preposterous opinions expressed by the men. Earlier this week they were "horrified" by Lou Dobbs' segment about a recently released Pew study detailing that women were the sole or primary breadwinners in four out of 10 households with children. Erickson had the most outrageous notion on the panel, claiming it is "anti-science" to not believe men should "dominate" women.
Usually this does not sound out of the realm of ridiculousness coming from these men. But this time Fox's own had something to say about it. On Thursday, Van Susteren took to her blog and unabashedly lashed out, "Have these men lost their minds?(and these are my colleagues??!! oh brother… maybe I need to have a little chat with them)(next thing they will have a segment to discuss eliminating women’s right to vote?)"
Megyn Kelly used her Friday show to discuss the issue with the misogynists themselves. She started the conversation by asking Erickson to explain himself: "What makes you dominant and me submissive and who died and makes you scientist-in-chief?” The smug smiles on their faces when she introduced them were just the start of this exchange that clearly showed sexism knows no political orientation.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/45645/megyn...
So I guess that's the messenger attacking the messenger.
very classy. i bet most of the FOX crowd switch straight to FOX right after the soaps.
Schoen and Williams are liberals...

Kelly and Van Susteren are real attorneys, not fakes like the Obamas.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Bush hasn't been in the White House for years. Obama needs to take personal responsibility for his failures. You can't blame the Obama economy on the retired guy sitting on his porch in Texas. The radical Obama agenda has been with us for six years now and our country has been degrading for six years.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it a dem controlled congress before Obama was elected? If so then the dems have been in responsible for the economy longer than Obama has been in office.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It was the left of normal in the Republican Party --- with a lot of help from the mass media that forced the Republicans to nominate a candidate that was not conservative enough to make a substantial change in the opinions of the average voter. I am sure that many of the people that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 mistakenly felt that there was little difference in the long term or short term that would be done to our country. If we could only have a mulligan.
So which of the (R) conservatives were conservative enough for your sorry birther azz?

Check here__for Bachmann, who by the way remains under
investigation.

Check here__for Rick Perry, the most out of touch scumbag since Shrub.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You were agreeing with Putin's- American is not exceptional.
lily will be telling you are a traitor and need to go be with your boyfriend Putin.
You guys get so easily confused. Someone says "orange" and you have a knee-jerk reaction and yell 'blue".
Galt completely disagrees with Putin's op-ed piece, although it is easy to see how one could develop that opinion given the current deflated state of America under Jimmy Carter, Jr.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So it was bad until OBama did it?
Medicare Part D was a mistake by Bush, but passed because they believed the DemoKKKrats would pass the same thing eventually and take credit. This is just another example of the folly of trying to be "relevant" instead of sticking to principles, just like ObamaKKKare and amnesty for illegal aliens.

Which is why we need to follow the new republicans in Congress instead of the old "leadership", who are there only because of longevity.

The election of 2016 needs to be a statement election, win or lose. The worst thing possible would be to nominate another McCain, Romney, or Dole. Or someone from the religious right whose main issue is abortion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Bush hasn't been in the White House for years. Obama needs to take personal responsibility for his failures. You can't blame the Obama economy on the retired guy sitting on his porch in Texas. The radical Obama agenda has been with us for six years now and our country has been degrading for six years.
Obama will still be blaming Bush when he gets dragged out of the White House on January 20, 2017.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So which of the (R) conservatives were conservative enough for your sorry birther azz?
investigation.
Hey, how is that LAME Church of Christ=Muslim Brotherhood analogy coming?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt completely disagrees with Putin's op-ed piece, although it is easy to see how one could develop that opinion given the current deflated state of America under Jimmy Carter, Jr.
I thought it was revealed that he didn't even right it himself?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So which of the (R) conservatives were conservative enough for your sorry birther azz?
investigation.
Newt? who btw is now on the new Crossfire on CNN with Van Jones and SEKunt

or Herman Uz beki beki beki stan stan Cain?

They're stupid; they should have nominated John Huntsman.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to link to sites supporting your claim that Church of Christ engaged in wars, overthrew governments, and engage in terrorist activities or your analogy is a straw man.
Link to sites? LMAO__which sort of sites do you prefer?

Blogs founded by PhD's? Media sites? Reactionary sites such as jbs.org ?

Does the Muslim Brotherhood have a defined/named military arm?

Nah!

It's just another fundamentalist religious group with some really fkd up and sometimes violent followers.

I'm surprised that you didn't already know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 67,937
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 23 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Sublime1 97,530
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Frank 174,612
ABU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 43 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
ABSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 45 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 52 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 1 hr Toj 23
Abby 7-24 12 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••