Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982980 Sep 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Newt? who btw is now on the new Crossfire on CNN with Van Jones and SEKunt
or Herman Uz beki beki beki stan stan Cain?
They're stupid; they should have nominated John Huntsman.
Gingrich, Cain, Bachmann, and Perry were never serious candidates.

Huntsman would be another Romney/McCain/Dole, only worse.

Middle-of-the-road candidates are road kill in American politics.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#982981 Sep 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
So much to do. So little time.
Hope my liberal pals won't miss me too much today. But I'll be back soon. Not to worry.
Hope everyone has a great day and some on the wrong side of the fence will have hopped over to the right side by the time I return.
Keep slaying Dragons - wherever you are, Lois:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982982 Sep 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So which of the (R) conservatives were conservative enough for your sorry birther azz?
Check here__for Bachmann, who by the way remains under
investigation.
Check here__for Rick Perry, the most out of touch scumbag since Shrub.
The fallacy of the shallow thinking of you Rotary Club drunks is that you think conservatism is the same as religious fundamentalism, when most of those nuts are anti-abortion, home-schooling, economic liberals who love government handouts.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982983 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare Part D was a mistake by Bush, but passed because they believed the DemoKKKrats would pass the same thing eventually and take credit. This is just another example of the folly of trying to be "relevant" instead of sticking to principles, just like ObamaKKKare and amnesty for illegal aliens.
Which is why we need to follow the new republicans in Congress instead of the old "leadership", who are there only because of longevity.
The election of 2016 needs to be a statement election, win or lose. The worst thing possible would be to nominate another McCain, Romney, or Dole. Or someone from the religious right whose main issue is abortion.
Pffft, two statement elections wasn't enough? Feed up with "I'll take my ball and go home crowd" that rather have Dems in power so they can make a statement.

S
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982984 Sep 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like a good thing. You know almost all colleges offer online classes now. You people have to get rid of your old ways of thinking. The past is gone and the future beckons. The world you know now is not the world of tomorrow. It is changing before your very eyes. But you do not see it. Think of the changes over the last 25 years. How much different will it be in 25 more.
He was on 60 minutes last week, I thought it was a phenomenal concept and the kids said it was really helpful; and, he provides it for free.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982985 Sep 14, 2013
Obama destroys New England fishing industry

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2670914857001/amer...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982986 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fallacy of the shallow thinking of you Rotary Club drunks is that you think conservatism is the same as religious fundamentalism, when most of those nuts are anti-abortion, home-schooling, economic liberals who love government handouts.
Where's Lois? Hey Lois? Read this one when you get back from church.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982987 Sep 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Link to sites? LMAO__which sort of sites do you prefer?
Blogs founded by PhD's? Media sites? Reactionary sites such as jbs.org ?
Does the Muslim Brotherhood have a defined/named military arm?
Nah!
It's just another fundamentalist religious group with some really fkd up and sometimes violent followers.
I'm surprised that you didn't already know that.
You have nothing to prove the Church of Christ is a terrorist group.

No surprise.
The Muslim Brother supports terrorism-

FBI Chief: Muslim Brotherhood Supports Terrorism
Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist group whose ideology has inspired terrorists such as Osama bin Laden, are in the United States and have supported terrorism here and overseas, FBI Director Robert Mueller told a House committee Thursday.
http://www.investigativeproject.org/2581/fbi-...

Major Attacks
The Muslim Brotherhood no longer openly conducts terrorist operations; it is primarily a political organization that supports terrorism and terrorist causes. Many of its members, however, have engaged in terrorist activities and the group has spawned numerous terrorist groups, such as Hamas and Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
http://archive.adl.org/terrorism/symbols/musl...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982988 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffft, two statement elections wasn't enough? Feed up with "I'll take my ball and go home crowd" that rather have Dems in power so they can make a statement.
S
Galt believes that the "take my ball and go home crowd" in 2012 was primarily fundamentalist Christians who were biased against Romney's LDS faith. These people deserve no consideration.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982989 Sep 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Lois? Hey Lois? Read this one when you get back from church.
Carol is well aware that Galt does not agree with the religious fundamentalists.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#982990 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't got anything straight yet so why make an exception now.
Arming KNOWN terrorist groups is not the answer. The agreement just signed is.
I agree we should never arm terrorist groups....

like the Mujahideen, Including a wealthy Saudi by the name of Osama bin Laden
or the Contras
or the Mujahedin e Khalq (MKO)

Oh wait those groups were funded, armed and trained by Republican Presidents Reagan and Dumbo...

so Its okay to arm them right?

BTW It was McCain and Graham, both Republican Senators that called for arming the Syrian Rebels, in fact McCain met with the Rebels and provided a photo op with a known Al Qaeda leader.....

in fact when President Obama finally did allow some small arms shipments it was McCain who complained they needed heavier weapons including MANPAC SAMS

Elmont, Long Island NY

#982991 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise.
Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist group whose ideology has inspired terrorists such as Osama bin Laden, are in the United States and have supported terrorism here and overseas, FBI Director Robert Mueller told a House committee Thursday.
Major Attacks
The Muslim Brotherhood no longer openly conducts terrorist operations; it is primarily a political organization that supports terrorism and terrorist causes. Many of its members, however, have engaged in terrorist activities and the group has spawned numerous terrorist groups, such as Hamas and Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
and your point is?????

I know of three other terrorist organizations, the Lehti, Stern Gang and Irgun whose leaders all went on to become leaders of their country. Those leaders were responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians.

care to guess which country they came from?

Elmont, Long Island NY

#982992 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise.
Major Attacks
and Irish Catholics support terrorists too, the IRA. care to guess how many innocent people they've killed and maimed over the years?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982993 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You were agreeing with Putin's- American is not exceptional.
lily will be telling you are a traitor and need to go be with your boyfriend Putin.
You guys get so easily confused. Someone says "orange" and you have a knee-jerk reaction and yell 'blue".
Actually, I never did agree with putin.

Probably because I never read his op-ed.

Another error on your part.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982994 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a guess.
Your opinion then.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982995 Sep 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree we should never arm terrorist groups....
like the Mujahideen, Including a wealthy Saudi by the name of Osama bin Laden
or the Contras
or the Mujahedin e Khalq (MKO)
Oh wait those groups were funded, armed and trained by Republican Presidents Reagan and Dumbo...
so Its okay to arm them right?
BTW It was McCain and Graham, both Republican Senators that called for arming the Syrian Rebels, in fact McCain met with the Rebels and provided a photo op with a known Al Qaeda leader.....
in fact when President Obama finally did allow some small arms shipments it was McCain who complained they needed heavier weapons including MANPAC SAMS
Obama armed terrorists in Libya and four Americans paid the price while trying to clean up Obama's mess in Benghazi.

Obama armed drug terrorists in Mexico, resulting in untold deaths.

Obama is currently arming terrorists in Syria.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982996 Sep 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and your point is?????
I know of three other terrorist organizations, the Lehti, Stern Gang and Irgun whose leaders all went on to become leaders of their country. Those leaders were responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians.
care to guess which country they came from?
got anything current?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#982997 Sep 14, 2013
Ahem...

Racism Alert: Ann Coulter says Putin has made a monkey out of Obama

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/make+a+mo...

Another example of left wing hysteria.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982998 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare Part D was a mistake by Bush, but passed because they believed the DemoKKKrats would pass the same thing eventually and take credit. This is just another example of the folly of trying to be "relevant" instead of sticking to principles, just like ObamaKKKare and amnesty for illegal aliens.
Which is why we need to follow the new republicans in Congress instead of the old "leadership", who are there only because of longevity.
The election of 2016 needs to be a statement election, win or lose. The worst thing possible would be to nominate another McCain, Romney, or Dole. Or someone from the religious right whose main issue is abortion.
Good luck, party hijackers....

Wait! What am i saying?!?!?!?!?!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982999 Sep 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and Irish Catholics support terrorists too, the IRA. care to guess how many innocent people they've killed and maimed over the years?
absolutely, and these Irish Catholics who support terrorism are bulwarks of the DemoKKKrat Party in the Northeast...

Joe Kennedy was pro-Nazi because he hated the British and none of the Kennedys have ever objected to IRA terrorism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-16 41 min Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 48 min ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 1 hr Just4funinsun 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,988
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 2 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••