Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983287 Sep 15, 2013
OverTheTop wrote:
HERE IS YOUR DRUG ADDICT QUEER PRESIDENT AND HIS JEW BUDDIES
OBAMA AND EMANUEL: MEMBERS OF SAME GAY BATH HOUSE IN CHICAGO
President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.
Members of Man’s Country are also issued club identification cards. WMR learned that Obama and Emanuel possessed the ID cards, which were required for entry.
Obama began frequenting Man’s Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Man’s Country after he left the Clinton White Hosue and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.
Man’s Country appears to be a “one stop shopping” center for gay men. The club’s website advertises steam rooms,“fantasy rooms,” bed rooms, male strippers, adult movies, and lockers.
However, Man’s Country was not the only location for Obama’s predatory gay sex activities. The Chicago gay community is aware that Obama often made contacts with younger men at his famous “pick-up basketball” games. It was at these “pick up” matches where Obama first met Emanuel and a young Democratic campaign worker and senior bank vice president named Alexi Giannoulias. Currently running for Obama’s old U.S. Senate seat now occupied by Roland Burris, Giannoulias successfully ran for Illinois Treasurer in 2006 after being drafted for the run by Chicago’s Democratic machine.
The Blagojevich trial:“Sex, Lies, and Audio tapes”— Fitzgerald’s US Attorney’s Office part of White House cover-up of gay sex in the Second City
over the top and under the radar.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983288 Sep 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
September 8,2013: Putin's phone call to the White House, a possible scenario:
Putin: Hello, Barack. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to address the concerns you expressed during our last conversation. As you said, Assad is not going to cooperate with you or those who stand with you but, as his staunchest ally, he was willing to listen to me.
Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. I was confident you would see it my way. As we discussed, a peaceful solution is really up to you. I and the international community will not just sit back and ignore what happened. I'm glad to hear you have been making an effort to avoid a confrontation. What has been the outcome of your conversations with Assad so far? Any luck?
Putin: Well, as a matter of fact, that is why I called. Assad has agreed to declare his chemical weapons and hand over control to international monitors as long as you and others stop threatening him.
Obama: That's great news! Just getting Assad to admit he has chemical weapons is a terrific move forward. I will, of course, postpone the vote and will see that our advisors get together immediately to work out the details. I'm pleased you took my advice to heart and I want to thank you, Vladimir, for your cooperation and congratulate you on your successful diplomacy.
Putin: Thank you. However, you really didn't leave me much choice. Although I do not agree that Assad was responsible, I certainly agree with you when you say it is our responsibility to put an end to the use of chemical weapons. I look forward to seeing this through. I'll talk to you soon.
Obama: Looking forward to it. Good bye.
September 8,2013: Putin's phone call to the White House, a likely scenario:

Putin: Hello, Barack. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to save your ass. As you said, Assad is not going to cooperate with you or those who stand with you but, as his staunchest ally, he was willing to listen to me.

Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. I was hoping you would bail me out of this hole. The international community has left me holding the bag and the American people are about to revolt.

Putin: Well, as a matter of fact, that is why I called. Assad has agreed to declare his chemical weapons and hand over control to Russia as long as you and others stop threatening him.

Obama: That's great news! Just getting Assad to admit he has chemical weapons may be enough to save my butt. I will, of course, postpone the vote that I was going to lose anyway.

Putin: Thank you. Of course, we will be helping Assad liquidate the rebels and we expect you to keep your fat mouth shut.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983289 Sep 15, 2013
Republicans To Waste More Taxpayer Money By Holding 3 Hearings on Benghazi This Week

That this comes from the party that took us to war with the wrong country seems to cause them no shame. There were 13 Benghazis under Bush, and Republicans didn’t say a word. Additionally, thousands of our troops died fighting the wrong war over a lie.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/15/house-...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#983290 Sep 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so Obama shouldn't be a Reagan?
though at this point the deficit is going down. as for Reagan.....
Defending the Reagan Deficits
http://www.heritage.org/research/commentary/2...
a poor effort of defending his record(no mention of when he raised taxes 11 times), but you get the idea.
Why should any president pretend they are like another president? If O'bama is going to pretend to be like any one-compare him to the muzzie sympathizer Carter. O'bama should stand on his two pointed out feet. But you know what a second term of Jimmah Carter would have looked like now huh? Muzzies for everyone.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983291 Sep 15, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
What does work is more equitable distribution of the laborers productivity.
heap big Commie lingo...

"laborers"...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#983293 Sep 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you have been happier if he had said "industrial robotics and automated translation services"? They're TRENDS. ATM'S AND Ticket Kiosks are TRENDS.
FACT: "rapid technological change has been destroying jobs faster than it is creating them, contributing to the stagnation of median income and the growth of inequality in the United States.... technology is behind both the healthy growth in productivity and the weak growth in jobs."
http://www.technologyreview.com/featuredstory...
No, none of this NEW and unique to this admin.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983294 Sep 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Just like a low information reich wingnut not to grasp the FACT that "businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers." Looking stupid just comes seems to come natural to you.
ObamaKKKare and increasing the minimum wage are strong incentives for more of the same...making employees a liability..

Prevented this

#983295 Sep 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
U.S. budget deficit down 35% through August
U.S. on track for first full-year deficit below $1 trillion since 2008
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-de...
The article was about the reduction in deficit increase. Nothing to be proud of Sonic.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983296 Sep 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, skippy, it is Obama who is trying to claim new technology such as ATMs is a new flanged thing.
We have been moving into the age of technology now for several decades and it is not something new to the Obama era.
so Obama states the obvious as the reason for his failures...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983297 Sep 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so Obama shouldn't be a Reagan?
though at this point the deficit is going down. as for Reagan.....
Defending the Reagan Deficits
http://www.heritage.org/research/commentary/2...
a poor effort of defending his record(no mention of when he raised taxes 11 times), but you get the idea.
focus on today and today's problems...

Prevented this

#983298 Sep 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans To Waste More Taxpayer Money By Holding 3 Hearings on Benghazi This Week
That this comes from the party that took us to war with the wrong country seems to cause them no shame. There were 13 Benghazis under Bush, and Republicans didn’t say a word. Additionally, thousands of our troops died fighting the wrong war over a lie.
Democrats never said a word either--BECAUSE BUSH DID NOT LIE ABOUT THE ATTACKS.

Got more video from "Oh Screwzzanna Rice Productions?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983299 Sep 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
DemoKKKrats are terrified of the truth on Benghazi...
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

#983300 Sep 15, 2013
Obamahahahahahahaha waiter lololololololololo. Obama. World. Leader. Hahahahaha. Worlds. Most. Powerful. Leader. Hahahahaha. Lolololololo foreign. Policy. Expert. Lololololololo. Man. Of. Peace. Hahahahahahaha.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983301 Sep 15, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You remain true to form. You blame Bush. When will you get ti thru your thick head that Bush is no longer president. The boy nobama is president and he has proven in 4+ years he is not the answer. All economic indicators have declined during his watch. Be a man admit it, nobama is a failure.
Peace
KMA
When will you admit the numbers you keep citing got that way because of the Bush recession. The worst n 80 years.

GFY -=- posting yet another racial slur. Racist f*ck Eed.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#983302 Sep 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
September 8,2013: Putin's phone call to the White House, a possible scenario:
Putin: Hello, Barack. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to address the concerns you expressed during our last conversation. As you said, Assad is not going to cooperate with you or those who stand with you but, as his staunchest ally, he was willing to listen to me.
Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. I was confident you would see it my way. As we discussed, a peaceful solution is really up to you. I and the international community will not just sit back and ignore what happened. I'm glad to hear you have been making an effort to avoid a confrontation. What has been the outcome of your conversations with Assad so far? Any luck?
Putin: Well, as a matter of fact, that is why I called. Assad has agreed to declare his chemical weapons and hand over control to international monitors as long as you and others stop threatening him.
Obama: That's great news! Just getting Assad to admit he has chemical weapons is a terrific move forward. I will, of course, postpone the vote and will see that our advisors get together immediately to work out the details. I'm pleased you took my advice to heart and I want to thank you, Vladimir, for your cooperation and congratulate you on your successful diplomacy.
Putin: Thank you. However, you really didn't leave me much choice. Although I do not agree that Assad was responsible, I certainly agree with you when you say it is our responsibility to put an end to the use of chemical weapons. I look forward to seeing this through. I'll talk to you soon.
Edited for veracity:

Putin: Hello, chimpy beanpole. I just wanted to touch bases with you in regards to what I have been trying to do to address the concerns you expressed during our last conversation. Assad laughed about you, but he was willing to listen to me after I bitch-slapped you.

Obama: Good to hear from you, Vladamir. My face is still really sore.

Putin: Well, let that be a lesson to you, wimp.

Obama: I just don't know why you had to be so mean about it. It was very embarrassing to me.

Putin: You really didn't leave me much choice. Just be thankful I didnt use Judo.

Obama: Racist bully!!
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

#983303 Sep 15, 2013
Obama. The. American. Assad
Frank

Spokane, WA

#983304 Sep 15, 2013
OhYa wrote:
<quoted text> REAGAN WAS A LIAR AND SCREWED AMERICA ALONG WITH BUSH . REAGAN SOLS ARMS TO IRAN . TODAY JEWS WANT US TO BOMB IRAN ? READ BELOW :
OUR GOVERNMENT IS CROOKED ! WAKE UP USA
The Bush family and the S&L Scandal
Neil, George Jr., George Sr., and Jeb Bush
The Savings and Loan industry had been experiencing major problems through the late 60s and 70s due to rising inflation and rising interest rates. Because of this there was a move in the 1970s to replace the role of S&L institutions with banks.
In the early 1980s, under Reagan, regulatory changes took place that gave the S&L industry new powers and for the first time in history measures were taken to increase the profitability of S&Ls at the expense of promoting home ownership.
A history of the S&L situation can be found here:
http://www.fdic.gov/bank/historical/s&l/
What is important to note about the S&L scandal is that it was the largest theft in the history of the world and US tax payers are who was robbed.
The problems occurred in the Savings and Loan industry as they relate to theft because the industry was deregulated under the Reagan/Bush administration and restrictions were eased on the industry so much that abuse and misuse of funds became easy, rampant, and went unchecked.
Additional facts on the Savings and Loan Scandal can be found here:
http://www.inthe80s.com/sandl.shtml
There are several ways in which the Bush family plays into the Savings and Loan scandal, which involves not only many members of the Bush family but also many other politicians that are still in office and still part of the Bush Jr. administration today. Jeb Bush, George Bush Sr., and his son Neil Bush have all been implicated in the Savings and Loan Scandal, which cost American tax payers over $1.4 TRILLION dollars (note that this is about one quarter of our national debt).
Between 1981 and 1989, when George Bush finally announced that there was a Savings and Loan Crisis to the world, the Reagan/Bush administration worked to cover up Savings and Loan problems by reducing the number and depth of examinations required of S&Ls as well as attacking political opponents who were sounding early alarms about the S&L industry. Industry insiders were aware of significant S&L problems as early 1986 that they felt would require a bailout. This information was kept from the media until after Bush had won the 1988 elections.
Jeb Bush defaulted on a $4.56 million loan from Broward Federal Savings in Sunrise, Florida. After federal regulators closed the S&L, the office building that Jeb used the $4.56 million to finance was reappraised by the regulators at $500,000, which Bush and his partners paid. The taxpayers had to pay back the remaining 4 million plus dollars.
Neil Bush was the most widely targeted member of the Bush family by the press in the S&L scandal. Neil became director of Silverado Savings and Loan at the age of 30 in 1985. Three years later the institution was belly up at a cost of $1.6 billion to tax payers to bail out.
The basic actions of Neil Bush in the S&L scandal are as follows:
Neil received a $100,000 "loan" from Ken Good, of Good International, with no obligation to pay any of the money back.
Carter sold arms to Iran before Reagan was President. Liberal Democrat policies caused all the problems in the economy,during every administration Carter,Bush or Obama it makes little difference if they keep the same policies and during all the administrations the bureaucrats continue to shred our economy. We need to cut the numbers in Washington DC by over fifty percent to include cutting Cabinet positions,Congressional staff and politically appointed (for life) bureaucrats.
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

#983305 Sep 15, 2013
Obama. Found. Billions. For. War. Not. For. Peace. Not. For. The. American. Middle. Class. Not. For. The. Elderly. The. Poor. Children. Homeless. But. He. Found. It. For. More. Wars. Drones. NSA. Wall. Street. Failed. Solar. Programs.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#983306 Sep 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Just like a low information reich wingnut not to grasp the FACT that "businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers." Looking stupid just comes seems to come natural to you.
It is your boy saying these things are ruining the jobs and here you are saying just the opposite.
Now who coined "low information"? It wasn't a demorat fool.
Yes businesses have become more efficient which requires fewer worker which makes your boy look bad.
Talk about low information voters you fit the bill uSmsinceforever.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983307 Sep 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The article was about the reduction in deficit increase. Nothing to be proud of Sonic.
Nope. You are dumber than sh*t.

The deficit is coming down, not increasing.

The deficit as a % of the GDP has been dropping since Obama took office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min OzRitz 51,552
cattle ranchers 1 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr Non _cents 5,079
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM