Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#983079 Sep 14, 2013
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS wrote:
Homeless and Poor Live Better Than The Middle Class
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iTpqXtcJItwXX
WELCOME TO THE DEM PARTY!
Hate to tell you lad but you as usual have the wrong party responsible for the depth of inequality. Typical right wing intoxication.
The book,“ Bulls Bears and the Ballot Box. By Bob Deitreick and Lew Goldfarb” inspired the following;
Ever wonder which party is the party to attend to.
Republicans are the worst stewardship in our nations 80 years history. Promoting Inequality through the Income Gap, as one example, of many.

A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..

Whatever

Gering, NE

#983082 Sep 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That fkn mutt somehow believes that "fundamentalist" Muslims are somehow different than "fundamentalist" Christians.
LMAO
Like that end times illiterate who posts that Revelations nonsense here__they shouldn't allow Church of Christ members to own weapons of any kind or get within 500 feet of children.
Because the Muslim Brotherhood is involved in terrorist activities making your analogy absurd.

You are still being ridiculous.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#983083 Sep 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure son! Post it as many times as you want!
Well do, it really draws an outline of the Muslim Brotherhood involvements and the Mid East response.

Good find.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#983084 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Muslim Brotherhood is involved in terrorist activities making your analogy absurd.
You are still being ridiculous.
But I'm not posting to myself eh?

You're a real spayshul kinda loon aren't you?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983085 Sep 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are saying that civilians killed by military air and missile strikes are only potential? You are dumb. But then again you could care less about those innocents, your boy hero nobama will order them so it is okay.
Peace
KMA
Potential. Not every military strike on a military installation kills innocent civilians.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#983086 Sep 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Please continue to blame Bush. The boy president, nobama, has improved nothing. Maybe if we made him dictator, your dream, no congress, no Supreme Court to deter his idiocy as he continues to screw up would be your idea of Utopia. Just honestly answer the following questions;
- Why is unemployment higher than when nobama was elected and not improving
- Why is household income declining
- Why are more American's depending on food stamps and the number continues to grow
- Why are fewer American's paying income tax
- Why is GDP growth barely keeping up with inflation
- Why is the healthkare fiasco, nobamakare so unpopular with the American folks
- Why is he appearing to so weak, getting on his knees to pray that the UN and russia bail him out on the ,red line in the sand, he drew and then claimed he never said
- Why are you and other liberal loons unable to point to a single positive from the nobama administration
Could it be because it is easier to blame Bush? That makes it easier to gloss over the fact that the boy president nobama is a failure?
Peace
KMA
Nice slur, Racist f*ck Eed.

Why do you f*cking idiots think Obama is responsible for job losses in November, December of 2008, and most of January of 2009.

You people are sofa king stupid, you think a President is elected & takes office the next day.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#983087 Sep 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But I'm not posting to myself eh?
You're a real spayshul kinda loon aren't you?
My correcting an error is all you got to defend this-Muslim Brotherhood is the same as the Church of Christ?
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#983088 Sep 14, 2013
America’s inequality;
“Rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.”
Illumination of this can be viewed within our USA. Increasing wealth, disproportional to the impoverished who are unable to maintain an
equitable ratio in gains. Impoverished, at their best, stagnation of their share in laborers productivity. Increasingly eroding of their portions of share to their labors productivity. Increasing to the inequality and accelerating negatively to the impoverished.
Three decades of low wages, to the 90%, with a growth of 15%. Earnings increase to the 1% have been cruising at 150% increases as to the 0.1% are racing at 300% Greater acceleration of wealth accumulation has affected the wealth at the bottom.
Middle class bastion of secured wealth accumulation has been severely oppressed. Homes lost their values. Top 1% lost wealth but it was soon recovered. Middle class years later are just now experiencing a strangulated loss gain to their investments if not a total loss. Typical 1% held 225 times the wealth of the typical middle class household. Doubling the ratio experienced as they were in 1962 and 1983.
Prior to 2007 the 1% enjoyed accumulating 57% of the nations wealth. Producing an increase in capital income after 1979 some 7/8 while those in the 95% received less than 3% of the increment.
Consider for an example; Walton’s family of the Wal-Mart empire commands a wealth of 69.7 Billion. Compare this to the total wealth of the 30% of the entire population, of the impoverished within the USA.
“Good” middle class jobs have been eviscerated that required moderate skills, like autoworkers’ jobs, in ratio to the unskilled laborers. Where in at the top greater skill levels were required.
Polarization of the labor force. Collapse of good jobs has been in affect for the last 25 years. Wages have gone down, increasing disparity of inequality in favor of the 1%. Creating a downward spiral for the middle class laborer.
Presently as an example; Single earner of family of two children, in good health, manages to work 40 hours per week,{Presently Average working hours for Americans is at 34 hours} at a wage above minimum {$8.50/hr} Pays S.S. which reduces his earnings to $8.00. Yearly income is $16,640 for 2080 hr’s of labor.
Pays no income tax but his employer charges him $200 a month for health insurance, to cover entire family and employer picks up remaining $550 cost per month of the cost to health insurance. This results in a take home pay $14,240 a year. Luck on his side, finds an apartment for $700 month with all utilities included. Now this reduces yearly earnings to $5,840 to cover all family cost for the year. Add in a car with fuel, insurance and maintenance at $3,000 per year and what remains is $2840. Under $3.00 per individual per day. No entertainment and no buffer zone for accidents or lost of wages.
Along comes the “Great Recession” Safety nets cut! Miss rent due to loss wages and homelessness looms.
One Example of nets being cut and their affect; Many states cut child care. Average monthly child care for two children $1,433 per month to be subtracted from the $2,840 a month families income. Results in $1.30 per, person per day! Good old Walmart job. Guess who has to subsdize that low wage. Food Stamps,Welfare, Health, etc. etc.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#983089 Sep 14, 2013
Think your insurance is good enough? Hmmm
Let us now consider those who lost their jobs. Full time employment dropped by 8.7 million during November 2007 to November 2011. Just as 7 million were entering the workforce for jobs. Deficit to laborers employment can be calculated at 15 million. USA’s unemployment insurance one of the least in the western civilized nations. A safety net in dire need of repair overflowed and tore apart. Generally unemployment insurance was for 6
Months. In the “Great Recession” that was severely underestimated. Unemployment of 1 to 2 years more the norm and growing. Eligibility was used to eliminate sectors of the unemployed resulting in late 2011 inadequacies of only 38% of the unemployed were receiving benefits. 44% never received any benefits. Those receiving benefits, 70% of them, realized their benefits would not sustain them to the next employment. More than 50% of those receiving unemployment benefits, suffered emotional and health problems. Health Care is unavailable to the unemployed, compounding the seriousness of the issue. Middle aged unemployed lost hope of ever finding work. Optimism still high on 70% of all unemployed that they would find work within the next 12 months.. Alas American unemployment is emulating Europe’s long intervals of unemployment scenarios. Affect of lifelong earnings dwindling with every passing day of unemployment.
Insecurity enters the fray. Employed work with visions of pink slips being forth coming. Observing low levels of social protection administered to their fellow laborers exacerbated their insecurities and trust in a failed system. Pensions and health to be offered onto the altars of Wall Street!
Once it was a security to know your pension was secured through government policies that regulated corporations bearing the risk of stock markets investments and or the S.S. net of the government. Now this is under siege to transfer the pensions responsibilities to the laborers at an age where inexperience or a failing of comprehension is to decide and secure their pensions. Been there done that. Does not work out for the average retiree. Failure of that ideology was prevalent during the years before F.D.R.
Imagine had the laborer adhered to the analyst of Wall Street as the “Great Recession” started to blossom. Predatory schemes eating up all their life savings, with no nets to catch them from their fall, to the streets of desolation row. Just as what republicans advocate for our already polarizing labor forces and the increasing inequality of wealth. Note the millions that lost their life savings and or their homes, shelter, health, security with the minimal regulations that was able to blunt the full measure the full scope of the disaster. Now we are to remove even these weak and unreliable safety nets.
Weakness and disrepair to these nets produced losses to retirement accounts.$6.5 trillion loss in housing valuations. Minorities and those that fell prey to the predatory lending schemes were hit even harder. Predatory loans on individuals blew away the American dream for all of them, for decades if ever to return, to one more chance at the American dream. African Americans household lost 53% of their wealth. Hispanics lost 66% of their household wealth. Rendering their assets to less than 5% of the average white American’s. Average white American lost substantially, to $113,149 in 2009. A 16% loss of wealth.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#983090 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us the logic that claims a use of military force is different from war?
lol! I must have missed that part in the Constitution that talked about 'logic' and war.

In fact, I must have missed that part about logic in general.

Perhaps you can direct me to the point son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#983091 Sep 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That fkn mutt somehow believes that "fundamentalist" Muslims are somehow different than "fundamentalist" Christians.
LMAO
Like that end times illiterate who posts that Revelations nonsense here__they shouldn't allow Church of Christ members to own weapons of any kind or get within 500 feet of children.
lol! Wait long enough....

... that'll change to all religions against secular people.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#983092 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My correcting an error is all you got to defend this-Muslim Brotherhood is the same as the Church of Christ?
Still waiting for your declaration of wars son.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#983093 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is also aware that Galt supports the Planned Parenthood program of black genocide, including lowering standards so that the abortion dollar will go further, even if a few people die along the way.
"John Galt"
You are for the murder by abortion of innocents? Or do you only support abortion if the victim is black?
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#983094 Sep 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I must have missed that part in the Constitution that talked about 'logic' and war.
In fact, I must have missed that part about logic in general.
Perhaps you can direct me to the point son?
Yeah, you would be confused.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#983095 Sep 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for your declaration of wars son.
You are the one claiming something, but you keep running around with the goal posts.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#983097 Sep 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Wait long enough....
... that'll change to all religions against secular people.
Hit a nerve with whatever eh?

That scumbag will be sittin up near the preacher manana where the talkin in tongues spitil will soil it's best Lane Bryant fashions.

Did I mention that Ban Ki-Moon has declared Bashir Assad and his brother Maher to be war criminals?

I wonder if Ban is kin to Rev Moon of Moonie fame? Did you know that Rev Moon founded the Washington Times?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#983098 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those terms now racist?
"John Galt"
To "real dumb" they would be. The poster could have added black boy if he really wanted to irk "real dumb".
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983099 Sep 14, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof the left can't get past emotion-fueled governing.
Christie's fawning display after "Sandy" was (laughably) seen by many libs as a change of his political philosophy.
No, he was just playing for the money, but unfortunate nevertheless.

Christie also got an agreement that Booker would not run against him in return.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#983100 Sep 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hit a nerve with whatever eh?
That scumbag will be sittin up near the preacher manana where the talkin in tongues spitil will soil it's best Lane Bryant fashions.
Did I mention that Ban Ki-Moon has declared Bashir Assad and his brother Maher to be war criminals?
I wonder if Ban is kin to Rev Moon of Moonie fame? Did you know that Rev Moon founded the Washington Times?
I don't belong to any church.

But, I recognize an absurd analogy when I see one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#983101 Sep 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you research it
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/05/17/bengha...
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-secret-cia...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/12/br...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/02/beng...
I've even included a link to a Faux news story on the subject.
Geesh, for a guy who claims he knows what's going on....you sure look to be in the dark about Benghazi. But I'm guessing that your normal modus operandi....ignore news that doesn't fit into your preconceived notions
So, it was a White House operation, not a CIA operation, that led to the Benghazi attack.

Little wonder that Obama wanted to blame an unseen video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-19 25 min RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min jacques Ottawau 181,782
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 30 min Foster 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 1 hr RACE 4
9 inch kaa land 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:38AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action