Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
902,721 - 902,740 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#982865 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Maher on TV?
HBO. His show is for small minded people who lack the ability to think for themselves. It's one of three shows the libard loons on here get their talking points.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982866 Sep 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> HBO. His show is for small minded people who lack the ability to think for themselves. It's one of three shows the libard loons on here get their talking points.
Interesting how the welfare crowd can afford premium channels...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#982867 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is old technology and the reporting is typical of those who are clueless. Anaerobic digestion is used for the sludge produced by aerobic treatment of the wastewater. Anaerobic digesters must be heated, and the methane produced is barely sufficient to heat the digesters, let alone power the rest of the plant. Nothing wrong with this, but hardly rocket science.
I just posted it because I've been there. They also turn the solid waste into fertilizer. 500,000 plus people make a lot of waste.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982868 Sep 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when their beloved Mitt Romney referred to Putin as “a real threat to the stability and peace of the world” and said “I think he endangers the stability and peacefulness of the globe?”
Then he went on to poke a stick at China for their position on North Korea. Yet, reich wingnuts blame Obama for the animosity Russia and China feel toward the U.S. Geez! If Romney was president, we would already be involved in WWIII.
They just can't figure out what they want to be... so long as they counter Obama and support anyone outside the country who does.

It's about as clear a definition of being a traitor as can be found short of taking arms.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982869 Sep 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still back east so it is interesting to observe their posts without the three hour delay. Just when it seemed they were on here 24/7, they actually do take a few hours off to sleep.
lol! They used to take shifts!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#982870 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to a point. However, online colleges for certain professions are not even close to acceptance by most employers or licensing boards. Nobody wants a doctor whose medical training is all online.
That too will change. No offense but you are thinking in today's terms. Did you know surgeons are now doing operations around the world by internet and robotics? It is not common yet but it will be.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#982871 Sep 14, 2013
Putin set the Terms/Conditions and from the looks of it, Vladmir Putin got everything he wanted and the United States will have to wait until Obama's second term is almost half-over before airstrikes can be threatened again!! I guess Assad stays?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982872 Sep 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still back east so it is interesting to observe their posts without the three hour delay. Just when it seemed they were on here 24/7, they actually do take a few hours off to sleep.
lol! I was wondering why you were up so early!

Hope the trip is going well.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#982873 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how the welfare crowd can afford premium channels...
Yeah I've noticed. I stop and listen while scanning the channels sometimes. About 5 minutes is all I can handle, if that.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982874 Sep 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
really, President Obama brought down the Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak??
Just what exactly did he do? How did he oust Hosni? and here I thought it was the Egyptian Military.
Don't be stupid. The Egyptian Military never battled with itself.
silly.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982875 Sep 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

I suppose you would rather see that terrorist still in power?
so what exactly did President Obama do?
Don't be dumb, I as well as the Egyptians did not WANT the Muslim Brotherhood in power who Obama was supporting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982876 Sep 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I just posted it because I've been there. They also turn the solid waste into fertilizer. 500,000 plus people make a lot of waste.
Only government can afford to invest millions for a 20-year breakeven period, and even that assumes that the engines burning the methane gas will last that long.

Rather than using the methane to generate electricity, it would be much more efficient and cost-effective to burn the methane directly to heat the digesters.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982877 Sep 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

so let me get this straight, I'm guessing you supported President Bush and the Iraq war. Part of the justification for that war was that Saddam used Chemical and biological weapons on his own people decades before we invaded Iraq.
Now you are against taking action against a brutal dictator who just recently used chemical nerve agents against his own people.
so as I understand it,
Taking out Saddam because he didn't have any WMD's but did decades in the past and used them on his own people OKAY
Aiding the rebels fighting a brutal dictator who had tons of WMD's and used them on his own people BAD
You haven't got anything straight yet so why make an exception now.
Arming KNOWN terrorist groups is not the answer. The agreement just signed is.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982878 Sep 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

I wonder what the difference is.
Is there an obvious difference between President Bush and President Obsama?
Other than the obvious one that President Bush lied and doctored the intel on Iraq to get us into that fiasco.
Let me think, maybe a picture of the two side by side might reveal the difference?
<quoted text>
Bush actively fought against al Qaeda; Obama is arming them.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982879 Sep 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Good morning, leftist phags! Its a beautiful AZ day, with the sun shining down in glorious fashion!! Dont cry over all the beatings you received this week (Baruck/Putin, odumbocare defunding, senators recalled, etc etc). Do something positive, like killing yourself!!
lol! Only cons are whining and crying son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982880 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is knowingly arming terrorist in Syria with OUR money. Obama has already destabilized Egypt and put in the Muslim Brotherhood which is a front for other terrorist groups.
And this is what the no-brainer Maher thinks is important.
Maher lack of grasp on reality and current events makes him the JOKE and so out of the main stream.
lol! Really son? Whose in charge of Egypt?

Or are you lying again?
christofascists

Florence, OR

#982881 Sep 14, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a red headed Jew.
Now picture her in a Xmas sweater from the 60's holding a rat dog.
I've seen her picture.
Fetch is spot on as always.
Haven't seen ole fetch in ages.
I'll always imagine the crazy old shut in slut wandering aimlessly around her cluttered chochka-filled jewish ghetto apt. in her shitstained caftan, muttering to herself about tainted water, unneeded inoculations, bit pharma, what G_d wants, blah, blah, blah.

Hi dem. Great to know you're out there somewhere. Like you, I've taken a hiatus from fisting these imbeciles, but drop in every few months to remember just how stupid the "loyal opposition" really is -- nothing but impotent, deeply disappointed, snarling, irrelevant old white boy/men (think the "fenster," the bane of "supermods," tee hee), and their perma-frost-haired, liver-spotted mates who cheer-lead them (think dumb carol)...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982882 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many teachers belong to unions only because they have no choice.
Wisconsin has given teachers a choice.
Ah! The government has given them a choice. I see.
christofascists

Florence, OR

#982883 Sep 14, 2013
BIG pharma ... old jew thinks she'll never by on a cocktail of $1,000-a-month meds in the very near future, especially anti-psychotics, after she "accidentally" sets her apartment and hair on fire ... hee hee hee ...
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#982884 Sep 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is knowingly arming terrorist in Syria with OUR money. Obama has already destabilized Egypt and put in the Muslim Brotherhood which is a front for other terrorist groups.
And this is what the no-brainer Maher thinks is important.
Maher lack of grasp on reality and current events makes him the JOKE and so out of the main stream.
now if only right wing assertions were mainstream.....

case in point: Obama's still in the WH, isn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Obskeptic 177,350
The monkey in the room 24 min hands on AR 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 68,947
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min James 68,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search