Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Before the Storm

Waynesboro, MS

#982757 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you people really believe this shit?
I can't believe this son of bitch dropped a "nggr bomb" and kept on truckin'.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982758 Sep 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Conservatives Step Up Push To Undercut GOP On Obamacare
Conservatives...are undercutting and infuriating Republican leaders who want to be pragmatic about what they can achieve in the continuing resolution. Democrats, they recognize, are vulnerable on spending levels but wont cave on Obamacare. As a result, if the hard rights desires get in the way of reaffirming sequestration cuts (even temporarily), the GOP may lose on all fronts. Veteran Republicans realize the party out of power will be blamed if the government shuts down, and their negotiating hand weakened over how much it should spend upon re-opening.
The conservative opposition to Obamacare has become unappeasable and its tearing the GOP apart. The base is anxious to make a stand now because implementation of the law is set to accelerate on Oct. 1 and its major components poised to take effect on Jan. 1. Advocates privately gloat about their chances of sticking it to GOP leaders as they mobilize in favor of a standoff. Stare down President Barack Obama until he blinks on his own signature achievement, they demand of the GOP, even if it means shutting down the government. But Republican leaders arent optimistic that hell blink, and worry that initiating this battle could damage their already weak brand and threaten their otherwise secure House majority.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/09/co...
"Republican leaders" lead the party to two straight Presidential defeats. The party needs leaders who will fight for core principles instead of being content with table scraps from the DemoKKKrats.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#982759 Sep 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Americans appreciate straight talk instead of lies. This is why they are offended and repulsed by Putin's antics.
To steal from a quote by George Carlin,The reason a reich wingnut talks to themselves is because he/she is the only one whose answers he/she will accept."
I wonder when Obama will give us straight talk instead of lies?
Before the Storm

Waynesboro, MS

#982760 Sep 13, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder when Obama will give us straight talk instead of lies?
When he gets Netanyahu's dick out of his mouth.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982761 Sep 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better lay off the moonshine. It's rotting your brian.
Your "brian" is clearly already rotted.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982762 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
George Carlin said a lot of stupid stuff
...and never would have made a dime except for foul language

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#982763 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have asked why you thought Democrats need to be "lead".
At least the "o" key s next to the "i" key.
its called predictive txt. Something I like to leave in to give Leo aneurisms.

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#982764 Sep 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
His interaction with you was the closest he's been to an actual female since his mother shat him out into a toilet in public housing......
That is funny in a rather disgusting, putrid way. But seems rather fitting. lol
Before the Storm

Waynesboro, MS

#982765 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "brian" is clearly already rotted.
Ummm...

B-R-A-I-N = brain

Way to go "brian"...
Before the Storm

Waynesboro, MS

#982766 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republican leaders" lead the party to two straight Presidential defeats. The party needs leaders who will fight for core principles instead of being content with table scraps from the DemoKKKrats.
Core principle :
Israel, Israel, Israel...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#982768 Sep 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Leftists are like sperm; only 1 in a Million actually works....
And most are jerk-offs going nowhere
Before the Storm

Waynesboro, MS

#982769 Sep 13, 2013
So fkin' obvious...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#982770 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Chances of you being a woman with a vagina are about as slim as you not being a fkn tranny character of fenris, you pathetic kkkhunt wannabe.
Have you figured out where in this country we are loosing zero jobs yet?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982771 Sep 13, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you figured out where in this country we are loosing zero jobs yet?
Washington D.C., sucking everybody else dry...

“Politically Incorrect”

Location hidden

#982772 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Chances of you being a woman with a vagina are about as slim as you not being a fkn tranny character of fenris, you pathetic kkkhunt wannabe.
OMG! They actually let sickos like you out in public? You really are sick. lol Even Topix, an extremely left wing company would ban you if you ever registered your profile. I just noticed that the most vile and outrageous people on here are not registered. lol I can just imagine what kind of life you lead, don't play well with others, have been or should be locked up and unemployed. But you keep living in your twisted little world, it will catch up to you eventually.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#982773 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think anyone would figure that one out.
Huh. Second time today I'd heard. Something to do with collard greens lol.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#982774 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington D.C., sucking everybody else dry...
Now don't be giving dem any hints.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982775 Sep 13, 2013
AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! They actually let sickos like you out in public? You really are sick. lol Even Topix, an extremely left wing company would ban you if you ever registered your profile. I just noticed that the most vile and outrageous people on here are not registered. lol I can just imagine what kind of life you lead, don't play well with others, have been or should be locked up and unemployed. But you keep living in your twisted little world, it will catch up to you eventually.
Just another sicko character for the same draft-dodging scumbag who makes at least 75% of all the posts here.

“Politically Incorrect”

Location hidden

#982776 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another sicko character for the same draft-dodging scumbag who makes at least 75% of all the posts here.
Wow, I guess that equals no life? lol
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#982777 Sep 13, 2013
I guess I'll just have to go to bed without the benefit of dem's wisdom. How will I survive???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 37 min andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 1 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 2 hr Anonymous5 22
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info