Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#982686 Sep 13, 2013
Where'd all the liberal phags losers go?

Ghost left, lily the Wild Turkey alcoholic is drunk and Dumb Dave is in a retard stupor?

Must be a sale at Pigly Wigly on Obama dolls and all the liberal retards beat feet.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#982687 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I have news, Frank, when a President is elected, he doesn't take office the nest day. The idea you just blamed him for 2 1/2 months of Bush job loses shows what a lying weasel you are.
2 1/2 months of Bush job loses???????? What the heck are you talking about?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#982689 Sep 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no stopping those phags once they get going....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M7-wWjE5xMAXX
Baawaaahhh!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982690 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But it would be extremely rare to arrest with this minimum of evidence, when this has been the ONLY claim of abuse. The alleged "victim" would need to file a formal complaint
Cops arrest people without any evidence all the time, then the taxpayers cough up the settlement for false arrest.

Arresting people for open carry of firearms in states where open carry is permitted is common and almost always results in a payoff.

Unfortunately, cop training does not include any understanding of the law or civil rights.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#982691 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fk yourself somewhere else you geriatric punk.
Oh, getting nasty now derelict?

Baawwaahhh!!!!!

Go take another pill old retard, then come back and brag about your 50K / year Ghost.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#982692 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's recession created those numbers. But hey, keep on denying it.
"real dumb"
Please continue to blame Bush. The boy president, nobama, has improved nothing. Maybe if we made him dictator, your dream, no congress, no Supreme Court to deter his idiocy as he continues to screw up would be your idea of Utopia. Just honestly answer the following questions;
- Why is unemployment higher than when nobama was elected and not improving
- Why is household income declining
- Why are more American's depending on food stamps and the number continues to grow
- Why are fewer American's paying income tax
- Why is GDP growth barely keeping up with inflation
- Why is the healthkare fiasco, nobamakare so unpopular with the American folks
- Why is he appearing to so weak, getting on his knees to pray that the UN and russia bail him out on the ,red line in the sand, he drew and then claimed he never said
- Why are you and other liberal loons unable to point to a single positive from the nobama administration
Could it be because it is easier to blame Bush? That makes it easier to gloss over the fact that the boy president nobama is a failure?
Peace
KMA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#982693 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always spot nostrilfuckface due to his incessant misspelling of "losing".
The old prick just can't get it right...EVER!
Lol
Sorry dingbat. Not me, freak/loser.

Would you like to play again?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982694 Sep 13, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. She was afraid for her and her fathers lives. That's enough. Trust me on this one. The state can press charges, he us getting preferential treatment. Are they waiting till he kills again?
You sound like a prosecutor in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#982695 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop describing yourself. It's embarrassing for you Ghost.

What would the family you mooch off of think?

Spokane, WA

#982697 Sep 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described 4 years of your own posts
"silly"
It did irritate you a bit when I brought up the fact that you posted that you had posted that you thought it was a good idea that teachers engage in sex with their students to teach them the facts of life?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982698 Sep 13, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
Shellie and her father are stupid not to nail thus guy, he's going to kill her in the end. Stupid women like her end up dead everyday
Perhaps the wife is not so stupid and does not want to face charges of a false police report or perjury when she is already on probation.

Spokane, WA

#982699 Sep 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described 4 years of your own posts
"silly"
Get current, 4 years? Closer to 5 1/2 years I have been getting your panties in a wad.
You know it is disappointing, because on occasion you offer insightful posts. Wish you did it more ofter.
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#982700 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You ckswallowing puscee, listen to the man (it even has french subtitles for dckscking frogs)......

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982701 Sep 13, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you stimulate the economy, by shopping at Walmart with food stamps ? To you guys its all about throwing money at me not at them. Personally I would prefer new roads and bridges than letting your lot keep more tax dollars only to stimulate the Chinese economy while you let US infrastructure decay all around you.
Porkulus did not build any significant "new roads and bridges"...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#982702 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give yourself so much credit.
"I will unscrew your tiny pinhead and sht down your neck, you fat disgusting tub of goo"......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#982703 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
Just like COCKroaches!
If you let these tea bag fktards hang around they all start fkn each other and multiplying especially the male ones fkn each other.
You must really be horny. Your normal chimpy buddies all in lockup again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#982704 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I have news, Frank, when a President is elected, he doesn't take office the nest day. The idea you just blamed him for 2 1/2 months of Bush job loses shows what a lying weasel you are.
Obama needs to take responsibility for his incompetence. The 2008 election was November 4,but the Democrat National Convention was long before that. That is what the business' world used to base their projections. Of course ObamaKare just made things worse. Obama believes himself to be a genius,but he obviously has poor timing. Record unemployment,welfare,and deficit do not lead to a good time for the government to take over seventeen percent of the economy or to raise costs to overwhelming dollars.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#982705 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give yourself so much credit.
You're getting lazy Ghost. You always used to post from Chicago as Dem, and from Germany as Wilhelm.

You were doing pretty good posting as Yeah from Hawaii, but as a typical Democrat, your fašade came out because of your lack of intellect.

Too bad for you Ghost, as a frustrated liberal Obama voter, you are nothing ore than a zero.

Let us know when your Democrats make your life better. You will be dead first. Probable a good thing for your family you mooch off of.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#982706 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Obama was a member of The Senate,plus he did take liberties of the office long before the November 4 election. He went straight to The White House just after his mother passed away to push his stimulus plan,that was long before the election.

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#982707 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Sarah
Nice name, but not me. Do you have issues of paranoia? Maybe just fixated with this person? You need help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mera gaad maro assam 5 min raja bttm boy assam 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 21 min dirtclod 82
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 2 hr Bob Guchione 1
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr punte 46,608
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 177,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE