Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982570 Sep 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Typical response from you, nothing.
Peace
KMA
You just described 4 years of your own posts
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982573 Sep 13, 2013
More jay Carneyisms

I think the American people doesn't celebrate "decisiveness for the sake of decisiveness,"
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#982574 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Comparing a potential death of civilians in a military strike on a military target to help prevent another slaughter by Assad's chemical weapons to the murder & gang rape by soldiers is extremely pathetic.
Only off the tips of the fingers of a DUHMMy libuhrulTIC with nothing but fleeting brainfart moments.

Like Duh A vey.

(five boats of boots ALREADY on the boat floors......but no counting that cause it not duh "ground".)

More half empty rotten apple barrel cart before already broke back mule.

Hiel Commie sense.( what a wierd thing to be saying.)

Duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#982575 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I have arrived to save us from the right wing domestic terrorists you speak of, for its the lords that I do.
Really duhmbo?

(what a maroon you truly are lol)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982576 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's recession created those numbers. But hey, keep on denying it.
Obama's numbers shows the recovery since June 2009 has been dismal.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#982577 Sep 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to think of a Miley Cyrus joke but it's not twerking
that twerks.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#982578 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The international community is not taking the lead. Russia is in control of the agenda.
What "faulty intel"?
I've already told you that "Israel’s military-intelligence apparatus does not exactly have a reputation for trustworthiness."

In his article, "Dubious Intelligence and Iran Blackmail: How Israel is driving the US to war in Syria", Journalist Max Blumenthal paints a pretty clear picture of how and why Israel's intel should be taken with a grain of salt.
"On April 25, the head of the Israeli army’s Military Intelligence research and analysis division, Brig. Gen. Itai Brun, delivered a high profile lecture at the military-linked Institute for National Security Studies.“To the best of our professional understanding, the [Syrian] regime has used lethal chemical weapons,” Brun declared, referring to March 19 attacks near Damascus and Aleppo.

It was clearly a message to Obama. However, when the US demanded that Israel provide some evidence, Israel came up empty handed.

Flash forward to the August 21 Ghouta massacre, where over 1000 Syrian civilians died without any sign of external wounds in a series of attacks. As in April, Israel has come forward with intelligence supposedly proving that the victims of the attacks died from nerve gas deployed by units from Assad’s Syrian Arab Army (SAA)....

"On August 24, Israel’s Channel 2 broadcast a report claiming that the 155th Brigade of the 4th Armored Division of Assad’s SAA fired the nerve gas shells on Ghouta. Channel 2 added that Israel was relaying its concerns to Washington, suggesting an urgent demand for US action. The report was echoed by an August 30 article in Germany’s Focus magazine claiming that Israeli army’s Unit 8200 — a cyber-warfare division that functions much like the American NSA — had intercepted communications of top Syrian officials ordering the chemical attack."

"The Assad regime may indeed be responsible for the Ghouta massacre, but Israel’s military-intelligence apparatus does not exactly have a reputation for trustworthiness...."

"In his determination to see the US attack the country he recently referred to as “Iran’s testing ground,” Netanyahu has been trying his hardest to bring Obama’s red line back into focus."

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/09/dubious-intelli...

IMO, believing Israeli intelligence is like believing FOX presents news rather than personal commentary.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982580 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused one-
You never challenged whether Dems were in power until now you are trying to change the goal posts. The decision not challenge if Dems were in power was a wise one as it is common knowledge and the onus would be on you to disprove. You have stupidly gave up this position so you have a bunch of research to do.
What you were demanding was Declarations of War. I assumed these wars-with the exception of Kosovo-were legal wars that had obtained Declaration of Wars or the modern equivalent of authorization of military use.
You are one who is challenging this. Show us were the Dems engaged in illegal wars.
lol! Son, I NEVER challenged who was in power. Unlike you, I don't care. That's YOUR political point.

All I ask is for you to show the declaration of wars that MUST have existed in your world since YOU DECLARED who was in charge for Korea, Vietnam, Kosovo, minus the bushie years!

That's it.

You clearly ASSUMED your position.

I just want the paperwork.

Sorry son. I'm not confused. But it's clear you're trying desperately to change the subject so you don't look like an idiot.

What did you say earlier today? Oh, yes....

FOCUS!!!!!

I love this comedy channel!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#982581 Sep 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You post a link about a bimbo that swallowed anthony weener's spote? Need we say more?
she did? pray tell?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982582 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Comparing a potential death of civilians in a military strike on a military target to help prevent another slaughter by Assad's chemical weapons to the murder & gang rape by soldiers is extremely pathetic.
130,000 deaths in Syria using conventional weapons -is irrelevant?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#982583 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
She does deserve the heat as concern with black on black crime has been on-going.
he does deserve the heat as concern with white on white crime has not been on-going.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982584 Sep 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out the fact that Obama was proved to be an ignorant buffoon on the world's stage due to his complete lack of knowledge of how the world works, and having been indoctrinated with fraudulent "facts" to support the ideologies indoctrinating him, is not rooting. It's just pointing out the fact that we have an embarrassingly ignorant and incapable government today.
Oh, and by the way, try to remember who posts what here. Maybe if you put the elephant down every now and then, it might help.
lol! So you root for the commies and muslims?

wow. what a change of heart cons had!

but I still love the fact Obama has putin running around on the same mouse wheel as you idiots!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982585 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not your aide, fool, and had nothing to do with that debate.
Who cares what you call yourself? Really -Yeah, dem, Ghost- all sound like they are using the same brain.
lol! You should actually start using one instead of lying son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982586 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...but only days from a Kenyan jungle bunny forcing us into war...
If true, you should be cheering son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982588 Sep 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had so many bags in your mouth you're starting to get confused.....
lol! As a wolfie, I'm sure it's normal in your small and diminishing pack !
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982589 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the best you can do?
Satire isn't your thing?
Well, lying appears to be yours son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982590 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was just dumb.
Just admit it -Obama got played by Putin.
So far I can admit you're a liar son.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982591 Sep 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong; 911 call with her scared voice is enough
But it would be extremely rare to arrest with this minimum of evidence, when this has been the ONLY claim of abuse. The alleged "victim" would need to file a formal complaint
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982592 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's recession created those numbers. But hey, keep on denying it.
lol! Oh, they're as eager as h*ll to get that off bushie boy's books and hang it on a non con!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982593 Sep 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he does deserve the heat as concern with white on white crime has not been on-going.
Oh really, every time a white guy goes nuts with a gun -it is talked about non-stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 1 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 3 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••