Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Winterville, NC

#982280 Sep 13, 2013
Barack Obama -- Do We Really Know Him

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#982281 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe that all salaries would not increase as the minimum wage increases, leaving those beginner employees exactly where they were before?
If you increase the minimum wage to $15, how much do you pay the guy now earning $15/hour, given that he currently earns roughly twice the minimum wage?
Should be $30 but we all know that won't happen. Which means a lot of people who were doing pretty good just got screwed big time. But that is the libtard plan. Everybody in equal misery.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982283 Sep 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. You simply can't prove your point son.
I mean, you were talking about ignoring the Constitution earlier, and here's your opportunity to prove how the whole process works and non cons were responsible for 'wars.'
And yet, you shirk that option and instead, decide to run and hide instead.
You truly are proving you LIED son.
Uh, no.

It is you claiming the Dems engaged in illegal wars. I would think that with such a bold claim that you have repeatedly demand me to disprove- rather than you prove- would be something you would take pride in proving me wrong.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982285 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
The baggers suddenly hate killing Muslims?
And, they love Putin! Oh, the irony of it all. Send the teabaggers to the Gulags in Siberia; tell them it's summer camp
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#982286 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another miss. No one is arguing white on white crime is occurring. That is a straw man you created.
Show that white on white crime has increased proportionally to the increase of black on black crime.

black on black crime has increased? cite it.
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Winterville, NC

#982287 Sep 13, 2013
The Left is a Bunch of Idiots

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982288 Sep 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> For the last time you don't drop drones on anybody unless it crashes. The drones that are mostly being used are rather large remote controlled aircraft. Bombs and missiles are dropped from them. This is not aimed at you Lily just correcting a misconception.
They drop bombs? Really? Which ones?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#982290 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack: "I am not a Republican, I just agree with everything they do"
LookFlack, here is what I said:
"OMG OMG we can allow Obama to be successful as President " ....
It is Obama's ignorance that does not allow him to be a successful president. It is his ignorance that caused the unbelievably embarrassing situation he carried us into with Syria. It is his ignorance that puts the US in the position of having to start a war to gain any input into the chemical weapons discussions.

Obama is a fraud. The world knows this. That's why the world gave Obama a vote of no confidence when it's a slam-dunk case.

This is your fault, you know.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982292 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You added WWI and II to the list.
Now hop on it and prove that all those wars started by Dems were illegal wars as that is YOUR claim.
lol! Ohhhh nooooo son!

Now you're compounding your problem.

As for proving the conflicts YOU listed are wars isn't my problem son.

Just because you LIED!!!!!

I love this comedy channel!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982293 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily was mocking Carol
Flack was mocking lily.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#982294 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack: "I am not a Republican, I just agree with everything they do"
LookFlack, here is what I said:
"OMG OMG we can allow Obama to be successful as President " Even though it means this country can't be successful.
Your slum commet doesn't even apply to what I said.
Job programs: Blocked
Incentives to bring jobs back from overseas: Blocked
Offering to cut trillions in spending: Blocked
Economic programs to help the economy: Blocked
Why? Because they might help this country's recovery? But, OMG, we can make Obama look good.
We can'y have a Demorat get credit for fixing the economy. It will help them win future elections.
Now Flack, I know you can't be honest here.
But you know I am right.
What would Reagan's accomplishments be if the Democrat just said no.
Our system works only when both parties work toward the betterment of or country.
When will you quit defending Republicans in Congress. They knew that if Obama took office & was successful bring us back that it would damage their party for years.
The programs you refer to were bad programs that would do the exact opposite of their intent. As with almost every thing government whatever the name it will do the opposite.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#982296 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily was mocking Carol
No she wasn't.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982298 Sep 13, 2013
When you trade votes for promises you can't keep-

10 most threatened state pension plans

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-most-thre...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#982301 Sep 13, 2013
I'll check your homework Monday. ))))
LCNLin

United States

#982302 Sep 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And, they love Putin! Oh, the irony of it all. Send the teabaggers to the Gulags in Siberia; tell them it's summer camp
Amusing the republicans with no leadership what so ever.
LCNLin

United States

#982303 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'd prefer a pilot risk his life doing the same job.
Right, idiot?
all talk at the keyboard
LCNLin

United States

#982304 Sep 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is NOT defending the use of drones in limited strikes on known enemy sites.
But the overuse of drones that puts innocents in fear for their lives every single day and drones used willy-nilly to kill males in a certain region who are "considered" the enemy is cowardly.
So if Krauthammer thinks that's A-Okay, then we defer 180 degrees in our opinions on that.
Amusing grasp on foreign policy
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Winterville, NC

#982305 Sep 13, 2013
Dr.James Manning's Advice to Black People - Vote on Issues

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#982306 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The right is already marginalized and they know it.
That's why they concentrate on ruining our country state by state, governor by governor.
So, you don't like the concept of a republic. If you need any proof is your ignorance, just read your last post, then explain to us how the development of republics in the world's evolution of governmental systems was an advancement beyond totalitarian dictatorships with unshared power.

Do you ever listen to yourself?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982307 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no.
It is you claiming the Dems engaged in illegal wars. I would think that with such a bold claim that you have repeatedly demand me to disprove- rather than you prove- would be something you would take pride in proving me wrong.
lol! Ohhhhh noooooo son! Why would I make such a claim? All I'm asking if for you to support your ridiculous claims of all these 'wars' by dems.

I think the facts are getting to you and you're finding your only mouse hole to escape it to LIE even more!

poor baby. so scared. so fragile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min well 50,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,477
Amy 10-24 3 hr your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 7 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 7 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]