Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,100)

Showing posts 901,981 - 902,000 of1,071,809
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Big BadWolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur inhabits a prison of her own making.
The walls can only get thicker and the windows only smaller.
..... as her vag grows ever larger....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
amusing when out of power and out of ideas?
It's the culture..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you should ever tire of hearing yourself talk, try flushing your cell toilet. It's a dead-ringer for nutsack.
You've all the wit of a nit. Hence your title.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing troll time
for the misery of being a republican?
Stupidity elected this ass clown obama...

It's the culture....
American Exceptionalism

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Depleted uranium's toxic legacy to poison Libya for 40 years'.flv
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen a lot of Prius's and Leafs helping with the flood damage and stranded people, why is that, Dingus?
Did see a whole slew of big, bad 4x 4's, like mine.
Chimpy dave is working on a vehicle that runs 100% on spote...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good old Ronnie, they don't make them like him anymore. Notice how even Ostupida likes to quote him?

here's one Obama should use.

"If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

or maybe this one.

"I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace, to give us the means of rendering those nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete."

or maybe these.

"In spite of the wildly speculative and false stories of arms for hostages and alleged ransom payments, we did not -- repeat did not -- trade weapons or anything else for hostages nor will we."

"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not."

good stuff.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you should ever tire of hearing yourself talk, try flushing your cell toilet. It's a dead-ringer for nutsack.
Hahahaha! She'll be back in her cell soon.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
amusing when out of power and out of ideas?
they're out of ideas when they are in power.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you and your moronic ilk were and are the losers.
Proven by your constant whining about evrything Obama. To have you nitwits so inflamed with hatred is funny to watch. Not a goddamn thing you can do about it,but you sure can whine!!
Your daily apologies for the Boy Messiah are cute but they began wearing thin a long time ago.

When you point to his train wreck and proclaim that it's not a wreck but simply the Magic Negro's attempt at re-arranging his administration's policies, it sounds like you are interpreting Modern Art for us. Give a Chimp a paintbrush and a pallet.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sit back and let Obama self-destruct.
how much longer are you going to be waiting? you said the same thing in 2009!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush tax cuts have contributed to revenues dropping in 2004 to the lowest level as a share of the economy since 1950, and have been a major contributor to the dramatic shift from large projected budget surpluses to projected deficits as far as the eye can see.
The tax cuts have conferred the most benefits, by far, on the highest-income households — those least in need of additional resources — at a time when income already is exceptionally concentrated at the top of the income spectrum.
The design of these tax cuts was ill-conceived, resulting in significantly less economic stimulus than could have been accomplished for the same budgetary cost. In part because the tax cuts were not as effective as alternative measures would have been, job creation during this recovery has been notably worse than in any other recovery since the end of World War II.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
You idiot still breastfeeding on Bush and sucking big Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss.

sonicmoron illiteracy and stupidity elected this ass clown obama?...

It's the culture....
American Exceptionalism

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Invisible War - Depleted Uranium and the politics of radiation

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama loves campaigning to be the president. He doesn't like being the president. That's pretty obvious by now.
He's kept us safe for 5 years now.

Who was President when we were attacked on 9-11?

Which President chose to ignore warnings from several agencies of Gov't that we could be under imminent attack?

Which President let the Bin Laden family fly out of America after 9-11 while there was a complete commercial flight ban?

And which President continued to read to children while our nation was under attack?? Even after he had been informed of the attack.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've all the wit of a nit. Hence your title.
Putin, now appears to be the “great peacemaker” and world leader in all this “looking like a man” while Obama looks a man child terrorizing the world...

Stupidity elected this ass clown obama...

It's the culture....
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sit back and let Obama self-destruct.
Unfortunately Obama is dragging our country down. Obama will sleep like a baby, our country can never completely recover. His policies hurt every 95% of the population,but they won't hurt Obama.
American Exceptionalism

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Depleted Uranium Destroys Generations | Brainwash Update
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

A minister went to Syrian dictator Hafez Assad after a national election.
I have excellent news Mr. President!
You won 98.6 percent of the vote in the election!
Less than 2 percent dissented!
What more could you possibly want?
Assad: Their names.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We're finding out that eliminating diseases like this or polio or smallpox and malaria are more difficult than we realized. Travel is common, diseases easy to pick up when traveling to other countries.
As proven by the recent outbreak, the spread of these things can be truly amazing and scary. I think it's a good thing for your kids to get protected.
When I hear of people who reject modern vaccines, I picture primitive native groups somewhere who fear the shots are to sterilize them or poison them or steal their souls or something. I think some muslim groups do this, and some Christian groups do it.
In this world, there's too many things out there trying to kill you. If you can eliminate the threat of some of them, why not? Esp. those that have a true danger to long term health for children. The diseases that have haunted man forever.
Then the best thing the Jerk-In-Chief could do for America's Healthcare would be to stay home, sit down and shut up.

I think Vladimir gave him a hemorrhoid.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
From 2012:
Obama’s 262 Drone Strikes in Pakistan
A map of all the reported attacks—five times as many under Obama as under Bush.
Obama has ratcheted up his predecessor’s tactic of deploying unmanned aircraft into Pakistan and Yemen to kill supposed terrorists (even U.S. citizens).
Since Obama took office, media outlets have reported more than 300 drone strikes in Pakistan targeting al-Qaeda or the Taliban, outnumbering the Bush administration’s drone strikes five to one.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
When it comes to keeping the enemy at bay, I'm all for showing strength.

But overusing drones seems like a cowardly way to show strength. It's like bullying hiding behind a pile of grenades.

It also scares innocent people who hear them hovering overhead. That seems cruel - drones appearing suddenly out of nowhere that can cause great damage and death - and living in constant fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901,981 - 902,000 of1,071,809
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,585
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 45,449
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min scirocco 68,124
Abby 7-11 11 min edogxxx 2
Amy 7-11 18 min edogxxx 2
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 40ish 389
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 1 hr rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info