Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250668 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#982270 Sep 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Sorry son. WWI wasn't mentioned. Neither was WWII.
Hmmm.... looks like you're trying to twist that truth again to get out of the jam you created son!
SNAFU!
You added WWI and II to the list.

Now hop on it and prove that all those wars started by Dems were illegal wars as that is YOUR claim.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#982271 Sep 13, 2013
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS wrote:
In 35 states Welfare pays more than work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PWmCUbA8Kr0XX
THIS IS THE REASON DEM GET VOTES!
THEY HAVE GOT THE VOTERS PAID OFF!
POOR GREEDY PEOPLE THAT CAN WORK GET PAID NOT TO WORK!THE POOR AND RICH HAVE GOT IT MADE!THE MIDDLE
CLASS PAYING MOST OF THE TAXES!WHEN ARE YOU MIDDLE
CLASS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WAKE UP??????????LOOK AT YOUR CHECK
THE DEM ARE TAXING THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!
Lets go to the root of the problem. Inequality of our labors productivity distributions.
Price of Inequality is far more expensive to one and all. Inequality properly addressed, that would benefit, yes even the lone hermit in the woods, to his majesty on the throne, if inequality were to be more justified in its distributions.
Now I will provide a video chart which may be more helpful in comprehending inequality as it is presently exist within the USA. We take care of that problem and the might of the USA would be undisputable through out the world and its Free Markets.
Yes even here in the USA, Austerity has taken its toll. Diminishing our strengths to compete effectively, on the Free Markets Of the World. http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... video chart USA wealth Distributions..
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Winterville, NC

#982272 Sep 13, 2013
Homeless and Poor Live Better Than The Middle Class

WELCOME TO THE DEM PARTY!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982274 Sep 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only liberals need to be lead.
The tea party has the power to stop your agenda. Is that why you guus whine about them?
lol! That's what I like I about the t-p son.

Their agenda isn't about moving forward.

It's about stopping others.

And when they achieve that, they call it a victory. Aside from the French and their Maginot Line, they're deeply embedded in that philosophy!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982275 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
The baggers suddenly hate killing Muslims?
They also LOVE ruskies!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#982279 Sep 13, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Noticed the right wingís disdain for liberalism. Iím liberal as they are not. So lets take a simple look at what I represent and what they represent.
Liberal adj
... blah... blah... blah... exactly opposite of what the frauds who call themselves "liberal" actually do... blah... blah... blah...
1. broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others

So, you join the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda, and help them expand their control. LOL.

2. progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual

So, you promote unlimited totalitarian government control of everything, and ignore the individual liberties (liberty > liberal) mandated in the Constitution. LOL.

3. generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
My great-aunt was liberal in her bequests.

BWAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW
Tell us about the "generous" contributions of, oh, say, Joe Biden and the person we are told is Barack Obama.

4. generous in quantity: large in size or amount
a liberal helping

Tell us about the Big Gulp ban in New York by Mayor BloomingIdiot.

5. not literal: not limited to the literal meaning in translation or interpretation(;) a liberal interpretation of the rules

So, the constitution is worth not much more than toilet paper, right? And, the terxt of written laws mean nothing.

6. culturally oriented: concerned with general cultural matters and broadening of the mind rather than professional or technical study (;) a liberal education

Where is your concern about the so-called "progressives" destroying the education system and generating the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world? Who's going to support that population?
Wasting money and time studying things with no practical value to the economy. How about becoming both technically AND philosophically educated, dumbass?

7. of political liberalism: relating to a political ideology of liberalism

The frauds that call themselves "liberal" are promoting medieval conservative concepts of unlimited and all-powerful governments dictating priviledges subjectively distributed in society, and GIVE LEGITIMACY TO MARXIST COMMUNISM, THE MOST LETHAL SOCIAL CANCER THAT HAS EVER INFECTED HUMANITY IN THE HISTORY OF CIVILIZATION.

You are a joke. Come back when you begin to make sense, and you can actually define terms like "liberal" and "conservative".
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Winterville, NC

#982280 Sep 13, 2013
Barack Obama -- Do We Really Know Him

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#982281 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe that all salaries would not increase as the minimum wage increases, leaving those beginner employees exactly where they were before?
If you increase the minimum wage to $15, how much do you pay the guy now earning $15/hour, given that he currently earns roughly twice the minimum wage?
Should be $30 but we all know that won't happen. Which means a lot of people who were doing pretty good just got screwed big time. But that is the libtard plan. Everybody in equal misery.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982283 Sep 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. You simply can't prove your point son.
I mean, you were talking about ignoring the Constitution earlier, and here's your opportunity to prove how the whole process works and non cons were responsible for 'wars.'
And yet, you shirk that option and instead, decide to run and hide instead.
You truly are proving you LIED son.
Uh, no.

It is you claiming the Dems engaged in illegal wars. I would think that with such a bold claim that you have repeatedly demand me to disprove- rather than you prove- would be something you would take pride in proving me wrong.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982285 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
The baggers suddenly hate killing Muslims?
And, they love Putin! Oh, the irony of it all. Send the teabaggers to the Gulags in Siberia; tell them it's summer camp
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#982286 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another miss. No one is arguing white on white crime is occurring. That is a straw man you created.
Show that white on white crime has increased proportionally to the increase of black on black crime.

black on black crime has increased? cite it.
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS

Winterville, NC

#982287 Sep 13, 2013
The Left is a Bunch of Idiots

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982288 Sep 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> For the last time you don't drop drones on anybody unless it crashes. The drones that are mostly being used are rather large remote controlled aircraft. Bombs and missiles are dropped from them. This is not aimed at you Lily just correcting a misconception.
They drop bombs? Really? Which ones?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#982290 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack: "I am not a Republican, I just agree with everything they do"
LookFlack, here is what I said:
"OMG OMG we can allow Obama to be successful as President " ....
It is Obama's ignorance that does not allow him to be a successful president. It is his ignorance that caused the unbelievably embarrassing situation he carried us into with Syria. It is his ignorance that puts the US in the position of having to start a war to gain any input into the chemical weapons discussions.

Obama is a fraud. The world knows this. That's why the world gave Obama a vote of no confidence when it's a slam-dunk case.

This is your fault, you know.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#982292 Sep 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You added WWI and II to the list.
Now hop on it and prove that all those wars started by Dems were illegal wars as that is YOUR claim.
lol! Ohhhh nooooo son!

Now you're compounding your problem.

As for proving the conflicts YOU listed are wars isn't my problem son.

Just because you LIED!!!!!

I love this comedy channel!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982293 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily was mocking Carol
Flack was mocking lily.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#982294 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack: "I am not a Republican, I just agree with everything they do"
LookFlack, here is what I said:
"OMG OMG we can allow Obama to be successful as President " Even though it means this country can't be successful.
Your slum commet doesn't even apply to what I said.
Job programs: Blocked
Incentives to bring jobs back from overseas: Blocked
Offering to cut trillions in spending: Blocked
Economic programs to help the economy: Blocked
Why? Because they might help this country's recovery? But, OMG, we can make Obama look good.
We can'y have a Demorat get credit for fixing the economy. It will help them win future elections.
Now Flack, I know you can't be honest here.
But you know I am right.
What would Reagan's accomplishments be if the Democrat just said no.
Our system works only when both parties work toward the betterment of or country.
When will you quit defending Republicans in Congress. They knew that if Obama took office & was successful bring us back that it would damage their party for years.
The programs you refer to were bad programs that would do the exact opposite of their intent. As with almost every thing government whatever the name it will do the opposite.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#982296 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily was mocking Carol
No she wasn't.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982298 Sep 13, 2013
When you trade votes for promises you can't keep-

10 most threatened state pension plans

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-most-thre...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#982301 Sep 13, 2013
I'll check your homework Monday. ))))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 192,028
abby dearest 7-2-15 8 min RACE 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min RACE 6,139
Word (Dec '08) 16 min RACE 5,322
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 17 min RACE 961
Dear Abby 7-1-15 29 min RACE 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Cut n Paste 53,928
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr PEllen 99,878
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages