Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
901,821 - 901,840 of 1,096,842 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Guess this shoots Dave and what's his lincolnlol propaganda all to shit. Fricking derelicts.
Unequivocally. Dumb Dave, lily, linctard, Boner, DUH-Pont - the whole lot of then just feed off the propaganda & ignorance.

The whole world knows Obama was played, but the idiot Democrats that are allowed to vote in the USA are too ignorant to figure out what just happened.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Howard and posted the same observation that this was Alinsky nonsense. Putin was playing Obama as he regards Alinsky as a game for amateurs.
Worse was the WH Alinsky response back: Putin "owned the disarmament".
as history goes... we are watching the collapse of the O'bama regime.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

How ironic the hypocrites who politicized the wars after we were attacked now love war because they have a moron Democrat as president.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So is Obama's use of technology and the teleprompter son.
I'd still like to see you cons go back to campaigning off the back of a steam locomotive!
I'd also have to say he made better use of human lives too.
She has issues with reality!
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Klein hits end of his limit and delivers a "beat down" of Obama

"[H]e has damaged his presidency and weakened the nation’s standing in the world. It has been one of the more stunning and inexplicable displays of presidential incompetence that I’ve ever witnessed. The failure cuts straight to the heart of a perpetual criticism of the Obama White House: that the President thinks he can do foreign policy all by his lonesome. This has been the most closely held American foreign-policy-making process since Nixon and Kissinger, only there’s no Kissinger. There is no éminence grise—think of someone like Brent Scowcroft—who can say to Obama with real power and credibility, Mr. President, you’re doing the wrong thing here.

[H]e has done himself, and the nation, great and unnecessary harm. The road back to credibility and respect will be extremely difficult."

http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/11/obama-an...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin's op-ed piece was pitched to the New York Times by the American public relations firm, Ketchum, which is "under contract with the Russian Federation to promote 'Russia as a place favorable for foreign investments'. The article was not written by Putin...but that's a different discussion.
Senator Robert Menendez, the chairman of the foreign relations committee, said on CNN he "almost wanted to vomit" when he read the op-ed at dinner. That should have been the response of any American patriot.
If Ketchum's intention was to paint Russia in a good light, they failed miserably. Trying to turn Americans against their president is never a good idea. I agreed with Putin when he said we should wait for U.N. inspectors but now, I only feel contempt and disgust that this foolish former head of the KGB is preaching to us. U.S. How dare he!!! I no longer care what this fool thinks or says.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/vladimir-putin...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/12/...
Lost on tinker-toy libertarians.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Hahahahaha! You leftist phags got the bejeeezuz bitch-slapped out of you this week!! How does it make you feeeeeeel????:-)
Really?
You say that every week, except for ,of course, the week you lost the POTUS election AGAIN.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass dave's solution isn't to fix the foodstamp program but to GIVE people more money. Dumbass dave doesn't realize that once everyone make a million dollars a year, the poverty line will be raised to a million and one dollars a year. Stupid fckn liberals.

Who is the idiot?
Do you think the poverty line goes up when incomes go up?
American Liberalism

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

American Exceptionalism wrote:
The Bush Babies - birth defects from depleted uranium
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7CNSq6Kb7QMXX
Excuse me Jew hating racist Democrat mental retard. The only president to use nuclear weapons against humanity was one of your Democrats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

For those who think chemical weapons are the cruelest form of warfare, read below and learn what your tax dollars are paying for, courtesy of Barack Hussein Obama. There is nothing more to say.

http://lightbox.time.com/2013/09/12/witness-t...

The man was brought in to the square. His eyes were blindfolded. I began shooting pictures, one after the other. It was to be the fourth execution that day I would photograph. I was feeling awful; several times I had been on the verge of throwing up. But I kept it under control because as a journalist I knew I had to document this, as I had the three previous beheadings I had photographed that day, in three other locations outside Aleppo.

The crowd began cheering. Everyone was happy. I knew that if I tried to intervene I would be taken away, and that the executions would go ahead. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to change what was happening and I might put myself in danger.

I saw a scene of utter cruelty: a human being treated in a way that no human being should ever be treated. But it seems to me that in two and a half years, the war has degraded people’s humanity. On this day the people at the execution had no control over their feelings, their desires, their anger. It was impossible to stop them.

I don’t know how old the victim was but he was young. He was forced to his knees. The rebels around him read out his crimes from a sheet of paper. They stood around him. The young man was on his knees on the ground, his hands tied. He seemed frozen.

Two rebels whispered something into his ear and the young man replied in an innocent and sad manner, but I couldn’t understand what he said because I don’t speak Arabic.

At the moment of execution the rebels grasped his throat. The young man put up a struggle. Three or four rebels pinned him down. The man tried to protect his throat with his hands, which were still tied together. He tried to resist but they were stronger than he was and they cut his throat. They raised his head into the air. People waved their guns and cheered. Everyone was happy that the execution had gone ahead.

That scene in Syria, that moment, was like a scene from the Middle Ages, the kind of thing you read about in history books. The war in Syria has reached the point where a person can be mercilessly killed in front of hundreds of people—who enjoy the spectacle.

As a human being I would never have wished to see what I saw. But as a journalist I have a camera and a responsibility. I have a responsibility to share what I saw that day. That’s why I am making this statement and that’s why I took the photographs. I will close this chapter soon and try never to remember it.

Patrick Witty is the International Picture Editor at TIME.

Read more: http://lightbox.time.com/2013/09/12/witness-t...
American Liberalism

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
You say that every week, except for ,of course, the week you lost the POTUS election AGAIN.
The last 5 out of 7 presidential elections before Putin's bitch Obama were won by Republicans, idiot.

Back to the retard bin with you, Boris.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass dave's solution isn't to fix the foodstamp program but to GIVE people more money. Dumbass dave doesn't realize that once everyone make a million dollars a year, the poverty line will be raised to a million and one dollars a year. Stupid fckn liberals.
See if you can get an answer to this...

What exactly is the "fair share" of income we earn that we should be able to keep?
American Liberalism

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the idiot?
Who cares? All we know is an old f*ck like you has blood pressure that goes way up every time you try to think.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps because Putin is running US foreign policy.
LOL. Nothing could be further from the truth. Putin's team and public relations firm are trying to appeal to the American people because they have been unsuccessful in bullying Obama. Unfortunately for Putin, you can't put lipstick on a pig and, through the op-ed piece, Putin certainly looks like a pig.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Hahahahaha! You leftist phags got the bejeeezuz bitch-slapped out of you this week!! How does it make you feeeeeeel????:-)
Make us a word joke Fenris, make us something to smile at.(preferably something non sterotpyed across the boards lol)

:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the idiot?
Yes, because dramatic increases in wages cause inflation and because DemoKKKrat politicians have no purpose in a world without poverty, misery, class envy, and racial division.

Now, get off my planet, you child-molesting pervert!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Can any of you libs answer this: What exactly is the "fair share" of income we earn that we should be able to keep?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Unequivocally. Dumb Dave, lily, linctard, Boner, DUH-Pont - the whole lot of then just feed off the propaganda & ignorance.
The whole world knows Obama was played, but the idiot Democrats that are allowed to vote in the USA are too ignorant to figure out what just happened.
Who cares-if it helps erradicate (the use of) vile wmd's-then it's all good no matter.

And it sure to hell beats US lobbing MORE wmd's at humanity.

Waxman.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

and SPARES OTHERS from having to step into piles of other countries scourges!!!!
American Liberalism

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Nothing could be further from the truth. Putin's team and public relations firm are trying to appeal to the American people because they have been unsuccessful in bullying Obama. Unfortunately for Putin, you can't put lipstick on a pig and, through the op-ed piece, Putin certainly looks like a pig.
You Democrats are the greedy pigs. Putin is a patriot for his country. You are a scumbag in yours, Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Dale 176,925
Amy 8-23-14 55 min Pippa 11
Abby 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr whatitis 3,914
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••