Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1347802 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#982393 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
The wouldn't let me call flack a scab?
Lol
Well Dem...flashing back to the 40's still.

How's things been at the Grange hall loser?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982394 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are suggesting that kids eat less?
Sounds like a plan given Moochelle's constant carping about obesity...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#982395 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did no Republican in the House vote for the stimulus bill?
Probably because they knew it was an immensely flawed bill and basically a huge waste of money.

Is there any "Cash for Clunkers" money left for Detroit?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-06-30...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/328432...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982397 Sep 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The fake Dr. Manning from Harlem? Figures that your stupid azz would cite that phony fk.
Manning is a real person, unlike a drunken retired used pimpmobile salesman like you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#982399 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What is disgusting is that you're too GD stupid to know that no Constitutional rights wold be surrendered & this treaty would have no effect on US gun ownership.
This is how GD stupid you people are.
Dumb old Eed, a UN resolutions can not override US law.
There is nothing in that resolution that affects US gun ownership.
Some one said "gun" & you freaking dipsticks went nuts.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your inability to comprehend. My post pointed out that 46 democrats and two independents said in effect f*ck the constitution. They agreed with a UN resolution that was a direct contradiction of our constitution. You kind of azz holes.
Peace
KMA
PS: Sorry the topix censors did not like my choice of words. I had to edit a bit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982402 Sep 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
I’m not surprise by the rocky start between Kerry/Lavrov, can anyone explain Obama’s foreign Policy?
No, but with respect to Syria the policy was developed by Kerry's girlfriend, the bogus PhD.....
STUPID LIBERALS

Winterville, NC

#982404 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd try and teach you but it's clear you are stupid jagoff
You
are just a sad pup who has no mind of your own.You have Leaders and
Followers and you are just a follower who has no mind of your Own?Dem the Light is on but no one is Home.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982405 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why do Republicans block programs that would help the economy? Types of things that they have supported in the past.
Why did no Republican in the House vote for the stimulus bill? I guess they voted not to help us recover?
Programs like Porkulus sucked the blood out of the economy to fatten union pension funds...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982408 Sep 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Mexicans__isn't today Mexican Independence Day?
no
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982409 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet fenny comes on your face for defending him.
Got those election numbers yet?
Yeah/Ghost, you are confused again. Wrong poster

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#982411 Sep 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you support Obama's escalation of drones killing innocents or not?
Yes or no?
Because you know and I know that if it were Bush doing the escalating, you and the liberal media would have already gone berserk.
Why? Drones keep more boots off the ground, thus keeping more American soldiers alive. I'm a little skeptical about ALL those "innocents" although I'm sure there are some, but I don't remember any complaints from the right when "Shock and Awe" killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. Whatev, I'll be so glad when we're out...think it'll be a cold day in Hades before we let an idiot Connecticut Cowboy lie us into another war.

Spokane, WA

#982414 Sep 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a moran Dave. Here only to copy others and keep agitating to get attention. Dumber than a rock
"real dumb"
Go give "silly" a big kiss and a pat on her tush. She agreed with you. Anyone agreeing with you is a rarity. Enjoy, you deserve a break today.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982418 Sep 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let us also not forget that white collar workers salaries are often pegged to the union workers wage.
It's all about wages dummy and after that benefits.
Florida police chief has revealed his belief that Trayvon Martin’s killer George Zimmerman is a volatile character who is “a Sandy Hook waiting to happen”.

Steve Bracknell is the chief of the Lake Mary police department, which is investigating Zimmerman, 29, for allegedly threatening his estranged wife, Shellie, and his father-in-law with a gun on Monday.

In an email exchange with a Lake Mary resident critical of the department’s initial decision not to arrest or charge Zimmerman, Bracknell appears to agree with the writer’s description of Zimmerman, acquitted in July of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, as “a ticking time bomb"

The 911 tapes needs [sic] to be supported by physical evidence of the alleged physical violence. Since Shellie and her father refused to prosecute, we were powerless to arrest anyone,” he wrote.

“Remember, we were the agency that wrote him a $256.00 [speeding] citation last week! No freebies here in Lake Mary.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/13/florida...

(that's a lie that they can't arrest him without her or her father pressing charges; people are arrested everyday for way less than this)

Spokane, WA

#982420 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This story was well covered locally as one of the soldiers was a local kid.
Four soldiers at a outpost in Iraq. One liked this Iraqi girl. She was 14. They murdered this girl's entire family, gang raped the girl, killed her & set all the bodies on fire.
I never justified the executions you mentioned. Only that war has its atrocities & before you paint others as indicative of an entire culture you best look at your own. Soldiers killing soldiers -no where near the level of soldiers killing innocent civilians on purpose.
"real dumb"
Kind of like president nobama if he attacks Syria. The bombing if it occurs will lead to innocent civilian deaths.
Peace
KMA
rahm Jizzbucket emanuel

Oswego, IL

#982423 Sep 13, 2013
bo is now Putin's "Gimp" that has on a leash wearing a leather outfit with facemask. Putin will get him out of his box whenever he wants to play with him. "Bring out the Gimp!"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982424 Sep 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's some real funny sht babe__what sort of noise do drones make day and night?
Maybe she's talking about that toy drone her husband plays with in the parking lot while she's on here giving us revised history lessons!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982425 Sep 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! Siding w dumper dem, the gay phag? Last time I honor a request for poetry from you....:-)
Re-read the top post that I responded to.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982427 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've tried every other stupid tea bag trick. You think calling me ghost or yeah is gonna help you, dumbfk?
Get those election predictions from those Colorado douchbags you claimed we're smarter than the NEW YORK TIMES. Who ironically called every state correct in their predictions.
Do it, you stupid beitch.
thought she was Jason jay, is it possible there are two that dumb?
Oh, forgot eman. Sorry eman, you're still the dumbest.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#982429 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Obama supplying weapons to Al Qaeda?
Show where al Qaida has taken over the Syrian opposition to Assad. You can't because al Qaida fighters in the Syrian civil war are still small in number compared to the overwhelming Syrians who only want their government back from a ruthless tyrant ,Assad. Also, nothing that the Obama Administration has authorized so far in small arms or humanitarian aid will give any of the rival rebel groups an overwhelming advantage over Assad 's regime that's being heavily backed by Russia, Iran, and Hezbollah--hence a stalemate . However , the U S threat of a punitive strike on Assad for his violation of the international chemical weapons ban has brought both Russia and Assad back to the bargaining table and brought with them China and Iran who now want what Obama had always wanted and that is creating a chemical and nuclear weapons free zone --a very excellent precondition for reducing hostilities and moving towards a political solution to ending the Syrian civil war. When many of the worst, most extremist rebel groups realize that they won't be getting U.S. superpower military support that could topple Assad then they'll have to come back to negotiations too. The best there is with the fewest bad outcome.

Spokane, WA

#982430 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, lily.
Long time since I've been here.
"dim"
You have been away?
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby2-12-16 3 min RACE 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques Ottawa 207,632
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Russell797 57,317
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 24 min RACE 1,846
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min RACE 7,322
Word (Dec '08) 26 min RACE 5,650
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Red_Forman 621
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages