Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,091)

Showing posts 901,801 - 901,820 of1,078,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> So was Star Trek but it is amazing how much of their technology is real now. Your a moran!!!
lol! "...Your a moran!!! "

Boy, do you like rocks being tossed at glass houses!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
25 Muslims wow and another 25 Christens as a counter protest good for them! With Over 2,000,000 Bickers. Do you think they will mind if we count 1 million bicker as Christens so the count would be 25 Muslims, 1,000,000 Bikers and another 1,000,025 Christens some of whom also own a Bike?
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/2-million-bikers-r...
“Thank You”**Patriotic Bikers** God Bless :)
Thank you American Lady for the Post
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
what's a bicker? and why are there some many of them?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually just want to have a roof over my head before interest rates hit the roof...pardon the pun. They're rising as we speak.
So what did Obama do exactly to improve the housing market all by himself?
How do you know it wouldn't have improved long before now under Republican leadership over the past five years?
So... is CRA still in existence son?

Or was it repealed?
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Well?”
“It seems that she has a boyfriend. Someone named Liam.”
I put down the phone and looked out the window, at the gray skies of St. Petersburg. My heart suddenly felt like frozen tundra, and my love, a drugged polar bear, was about to fall to that tundra with the bear-like thud that bears make when they fall down suddenly. It was as if all the endangered cranes had suddenly tumbled from the sky, shot down by the antiballistic missiles of cruel fate. Love was a lot of things, it seemed to me, and all of them were pretty bad.
But then it occurred to me: a love such as the one I had for the one who twerked so majestically might come around only once in a lifetime. Who was I to give up on such a love? Who was this Liam to stand in my way?
I picked up the phone again and spoke to Dmitri.
“I want Liam shot with a tranquilizer dart.”
I put down the phone. Love is a lot of things, I have learned—bears, tigers, cranes—but why try to define it? When all is said and done, love means shooting at something and making it fall down. That, I have learned, is the most modern love of all.
Congradulations lily have been the drunkest lard ass in Boca for the last 1712 days in a row .
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama, unlike Bush, likes dropping those drones like they're water balloons.
Obama's use of drones is off the charts compared to Bush.
So what do you liberals have to say about that?
lol! So is Obama's use of technology and the teleprompter son.

I'd still like to see you cons go back to campaigning off the back of a steam locomotive!

I'd also have to say he made better use of human lives too.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a nice mixture of whites, blacks and Hispanics where I live. Everyone is courteous and friendly and it's a very quiet and clean neighborhood. Quite pleasant actually.
This kind of neighborhood is more the norm nowadays - especially in cities and surrounding residential areas.
I'm sure some of your neighbors are minorities too. Unless you live in an elitist all-white neighborhood.
Eitist all-white neighborhood--hahahahahehehehe
Down at the trailer park where loooosey lives there are all kinds and colors of people.
Problem is none of them stay long enough to make friends with looooosey. When the cops raid her place half her friends leave.
Loooosey is a fake muff diving teacher don't ya know.
Lives in a double wide with the wheels still on it--just in case she needs to leave quickly.
Everything about looooosey is fake.
Isn't that right dog face.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are talking about the Euro-zone which all but a few nations that had to take austerity measures.
Cherry picking is for the dishonest.
Greece should have been kicked at the Euro-zone and the INF is admitting giving this birth to death social give away country a loan was a BIG mistake.
So being the 'honest' person that you claim to be, have you found those declaration of wars son?

Or did you lie?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been to Spain
Have you?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant hillbilly...
It's the culture...
.. said the idiot from Florida!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We used to think you were overdosing Patrick. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to your abnormal amout of dumbass...
In what whine and crybaby mode are you in today Patrick??
It's the culture..
lol! poor baby.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How do I get to them. I see no way to take it apart.
lol! Ah! A fine example of cons being 'technologically challenged!'

No wonder they hate others so much!
Israel is SPYING on US

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Stupid fúçkin' socks...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You may as well had said you are 58 years old and still a loser sonicmoron...
It's the culture...
lol! How about we just say you are son!!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, really great. unless you can't go to Europe because you're worried about.....
Bush cancels visit to Switzerland after arrest threat
http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/08/bush-cancel...
though that is exceptional.
Oh yeah, Putin? If America isn't exceptional, name another country stupid enough to re-elect Obama.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
impact?
have you ever tried to sit on a plane beside someone who's drank Coke all their life? well, you can't.
When you fly, do you sit up front with the steroid abusing NFL players?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
If I posted on facebook today that I'm going to have a party Friday, there would be more than twenty one people show up.
The muslims had every national network news program promote their Million Muslim March every evening for over two weeks.
Twenty one muslims showed up for the Million Muslim March.
... twenty one.
I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before.
The streets of DC were placed off limits for everyone else so the Million Muslim March could have them to theirselves, and only twenty one muslims showed up.
... Washington DC closed all traffic to the mall so twenty one muslims could march.
That is a HUGE news story. Don't you wonder why all the news networks are pretending it didn't happen?
No doubt: Free vodka for Russians; they'll all show up with their babushkas on.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Georgia teenager sentenced to life in prison without parole for killing of baby in stroller.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... lily tried to be normal once... Worst two minutes of her miserable life...
It's the culture..
lol! You should try shooting for half that time son.

That would be a miracle!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What "international control", dumbass?
We're in only one war in the Arab world, the war they started with us on 9/11(2001)... well, that was true until Obama joined the war in Libya, which turned half the country over to Al Qaeda.
The recent developments concerning Syria are disastrous to Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. The only way to turn that around is for Obama to sabotage the chemical weapons proposal.
Now, what "international control", dumbass? Putin won't accept any terrorists in that group, and Obama will insist on terrorists being in that group.
Like I said, Obama has to sabotage the chemical weapons proposal to satisfy Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.
lol! So really then, Obama never authorized any American to be killed did he son?

I love this comedy channel!!!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, really great. unless you can't go to Europe because you're worried about.....
Bush cancels visit to Switzerland after arrest threat
http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/08/bush-cancel...
though that is exceptional.
You so stupid! Just as dumb as O'bama--take a bow! Policy has nothing to do with Exceptionalism. And you loons wonder why 1/3 of the country is on welfare and want to stay that way. WTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901,801 - 901,820 of1,078,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min scirocco 67,867
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min loose cannon 174,461
Amy 7-23 24 min RACE 3
Abby 7-23 31 min RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE