Did you have something important to say here or is this this just a prelude of flatulence prior to a full-blown bowel movement?<quoted text>
Noticed your disdain for liberalism. Im liberal as you are not. So lets take a simple look at what I represent and what you represent.
1. broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
2. progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
3. generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
My great-aunt was liberal in her bequests.
4. generous in quantity: large in size or amount
a liberal helping
5. not literal: not limited to the literal meaning in translation or interpretation
a liberal interpretation of the rules
6. culturally oriented: concerned with general cultural matters and broadening of the mind rather than professional or technical study
a liberal education
7. of political liberalism: relating to a political ideology of liberalism
n (plural lib·er·als)
liberal person: somebody who favors tolerance or open-mindedness
[14th century. Via French < Latin liberalis < liber "free"]
Word Key: Synonyms
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Now to define your state of existence we just have to access the acronyms of these definitions. For example Broad Minded acronym Closed Minded
tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others acronym; Intolerant of the views of others and standards of behavior in others. LOL That sure sounds like a BIGOT to me. Now think you can do the rest all by yourself and expose yourself as to what you really are ?
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries. The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. Winston Churchill. LOL sounds like a liberal
My god this is juvenile petulance.