Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236381 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

LCNLin

United States

#982014 Sep 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidents are only as strong as their Congress. And Democrats held all the strength for four years until 2010. But liberals elected them all. And that set the mood for the entire country.
It's not a matter of supporting and agreeing with the opposition once you're in power, it's knowing how to compromise.
That hasn't happened since 2009.
"Presidents are only as strong as their Congress."
LOL

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#982015 Sep 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've all the wit of a nit. Hence your title.
He has more intelligence in pinky nail than you have in your entire skull.
LCNLin

United States

#982016 Sep 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...but decapitating helpless prisoners doesn't seem to bother the Kenyan...it's a cultural thing...
Drinking?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#982017 Sep 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you leave out all of these-Arkansas recruiting office shooting, Fort Hood, Benghazi and Boston.
Don't forget about all of the Trayvon thugs being emboldened by the Racist-In-Chief's racist remarks, too. Lots of deaths, shooting and beatings.

When nutsack says that he kept us safe for the past 5 years, "us" means those of his preferred race.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#982018 Sep 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to flunk a job interview is to ask how much the job pays.
No kidding... and to put down how much you expect to get paid. Always the answer was:'your best offer'. You can't believe what these people fill in the blank with these days. They have no clue. And didn't their parents teach them what to wear to job interview. I am embarrassed for many of them. As far as they way they dress I must assume they are looking for a hooker job.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982019 Sep 12, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking?
No, just disgusted that Obama finances and arms barbarians.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#982020 Sep 12, 2013
U.S. consulate in Herat, Afghanistan, attacked

CNN- A huge explosion rocked the area near the U.S. Consulate in the Afghanistan's Herat province early Friday during a heavy gunfight between militants and security forces, officials said.

Bozeman, MT

#982021 Sep 12, 2013
In the case you watch only left-leaning, main stream media sources, you may not have heard this.

Community in Turmoil after Teachers Support Convicted Child Molester

Rose City— This tiny farm town in northern Michigan has risen up against a school board member and six teachers.

Longtime friends no longer talk to them. They’ve been blasted by a judge, criticized by the local newspaper and mocked in public meetings.

Residents are trying to recall board member Mike Eagan, and the board is contemplating firing the teachers.

Their offense: supporting a friend convicted of having sex with an eighth-grade student. When middle school teacher Neal Erickson was sentenced last month, Eagan sat in court with Erickson’s family. The six teachers wrote letters of support to the judge.

The case has split the close-knit community, threatened the future of the school district and forced residents to re-examine long-held beliefs.

“This case has taken on a life of its own,” said Mike Juarez, a West Branch attorney who represented Erickson.

Residents say they will pull their children from the West Branch-Rose City Area School District if the teachers aren’t fired. But the board isn’t sure the letter-writing is grounds for dismissal.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130803/M ...

Lapeer, MI

#982022 Sep 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Not everybody is convinced that Voyager has left the heliosphere yet.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/201...
I'm one of them.
Wanna go out there this coming weekend and see if it is?

I've got a hot little red spaceship with racing stripes that could place us there in about the same time as it would take to drive thru at McDonalds.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982023 Sep 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
U.S. consulate in Herat, Afghanistan, attacked
CNN- A huge explosion rocked the area near the U.S. Consulate in the Afghanistan's Herat province early Friday during a heavy gunfight between militants and security forces, officials said.
...another video???

Lapeer, MI

#982024 Sep 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Those disease have not been eliminated.
There will never be a cure for Nuculur's Arrogant Stupidity.

The Magic Negro infected him with casual contact.

Bozeman, MT

#982025 Sep 12, 2013
Wondering if Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the gnome-like octogenarian who scorned the U.S. Constitution as a guiding document for new democracies, would emphasize democrat strongholds like Detroit and State of California to illustrate how liberal/progressive policies do not work?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982026 Sep 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Those disease have not been eliminated.
And as I stated earlier part of the problem lies with Jenny McCarthy and her claims that the vaccinations were causing autism. This scared many parents.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/175388/jenny-mc... #
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982027 Sep 12, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Presidents are only as strong as their Congress."
LOL
Had an interesting public conference call with Congresswoman Lois Frankel last night, an unusual experience, lots of great input. She was truly interested in her constituents opinions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982028 Sep 12, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Had an interesting public conference call with Congresswoman Lois Frankel last night, an unusual experience, lots of great input. She was truly interested in her constituents opinions.
...a fellow NYC Bocajew
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982029 Sep 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You really are an idiot.
She would prefer American soldiers dying
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#982030 Sep 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...a fellow NYC Bocajew
Oh look the resident anti Semite
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982031 Sep 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about all of the Trayvon thugs being emboldened by the Racist-In-Chief's racist remarks, too. Lots of deaths, shooting and beatings.
When nutsack says that he kept us safe for the past 5 years, "us" means those of his preferred race.
lol!

Wham!

There's that racist card again! But that's ok. After all...

“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#982032 Sep 12, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She would prefer American soldiers dying
Yeah.

I noticed.

It was hard to miss.

The funniest part is, you don't hear her conservative buds complaining. Obviously they accept the killing of US troops, just like bushie boy did.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#982033 Sep 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna go out there this coming weekend and see if it is?
I've got a hot little red spaceship with racing stripes that could place us there in about the same time as it would take to drive thru at McDonalds.
...sigh...

That would be so awesome if we could do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 8 min Jeff Davis 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min FastandFurious 189,868
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Cheftell 70,044
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 31 min Grandma 47
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 5,254
amy 6-2 1 hr Sublime1 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Newt Gingrinch 99,597
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]