Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417476 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#981869 Sep 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The President knows this, which makes his words and gestures during the weeks leading up to his Syria speech all the more perplexing. He willingly jumped into a bear trap of his own creation. In the process, he has damaged his presidency and weakened the nation’s standing in the world. It has been one of the more stunning and inexplicable displays of presidential incompetence that I’ve ever witnessed.
Joe Klein, Time Magazine, card-carrying member of the liberal media
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/11/obama-an...
We have a boy at the helm and we've lost our rudder.

But let's keep hoping & changing, eh?

Maybe the asshat in the White House will take a long kenyan vacation.

Voting for the big bass turd was like buying a lottery ticket and hoping. America was in a gambling mood and lost.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981870 Sep 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is Greece was that the wealthy were not paying any taxes; there was no property taxes paid; billionaires were buying buildings and paying nothing. Now, they have a mess and the poor people have to suffer because of greed and tax evasion by the rich.
Sounds just like Detroit, except that all the rich people left town, as will rich Greeks if they become the target.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981871 Sep 12, 2013
Galt is trying to understand why anybody thinks that attacking Romney matters.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#981872 Sep 12, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. "Trying to turn Americans against their President" : works for the rightwing racist haters. They lapped it up , Putin should give them all Russian passports and free vacations in a gulag.
We used to think you were overdosing lily. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to your abnormal amout of dumbass...

Stupidity lily.... Who elected this ass clown obama??

It's the culture....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981873 Sep 12, 2013
Your federal tax dollars are going up in smoke as the boardwalk burns in Seaside, NJ.

Wanna rebuild it again at taxpayer expense?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#981874 Sep 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Can any of you libs answer this: What exactly is the "fair share" of income we earn that we should be able to keep?

Now go away.

Location hidden

#981875 Sep 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur inhabits a prison of her own making.
The walls can only get thicker and the windows only smaller.
The puppets are out.

They never have anything to say, but they say a lot.

Location hidden

#981876 Sep 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a boy at the helm and we've lost our rudder.
But let's keep hoping & changing, eh?
Maybe the asshat in the White House will take a long kenyan vacation.
Voting for the big bass turd was like buying a lottery ticket and hoping. America was in a gambling mood and lost.
Sorry, you and your moronic ilk were and are the losers.

Proven by your constant whining about evrything Obama. To have you nitwits so inflamed with hatred is funny to watch. Not a goddamn thing you can do about it,but you sure can whine!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981877 Sep 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And the rest of us will have to work until we fall over to keep the looney leeches in SSI funds.
Do you even know what SSI is?

Location hidden

#981878 Sep 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Your federal tax dollars are going up in smoke as the boardwalk burns in Seaside, NJ.
Wanna rebuild it again at taxpayer expense?
Cost a fraction of what New Orleans has cost us. Or what fighting the wildfires in the west is costing taxpayers.

Say, aren't some of them from your pretend location of CA??

So, other then being your usual whiny self, what's your point??
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#981879 Sep 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
In order to try and overcome failure, those liberals attempting to cover obama's warmongering tactics and failure tend to find scapegoats.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#981880 Sep 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The puppets are out.
They never have anything to say, but they say a lot.
No Surprize I win... You lose nutsack...

Stupidity... Who elected this ass clown obama??

It's the culture....

Lapeer, MI

#981881 Sep 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin's op-ed piece was pitched to the New York Times by the American public relations firm, Ketchum, which is "under contract with the Russian Federation to promote 'Russia as a place favorable for foreign investments'. The article was not written by Putin...but that's a different discussion.
Senator Robert Menendez, the chairman of the foreign relations committee, said on CNN he "almost wanted to vomit" when he read the op-ed at dinner. That should have been the response of any American patriot.
If Ketchum's intention was to paint Russia in a good light, they failed miserably. Trying to turn Americans against their president is never a good idea. I agreed with Putin when he said we should wait for U.N. inspectors but now, I only feel contempt and disgust that this foolish former head of the KGB is preaching to us. U.S. How dare he!!! I no longer care what this fool thinks or says.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/vladimir-putin...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/12/...
You sound just like sonic - but in drag.

The Jerk-In-Chief stands there with his pants down around his ankles, feet mired in his own cow-pie so what's left for you to do?

That's right. Go attack the big bully that beat up the Magic Negro and stole his lunch bucket.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981882 Sep 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Face palm
Jay Carney says he can't comment on how the Putin NYT op-ed appeared in print, because he only read it online
...a tool of the dead tree media...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#981884 Sep 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called the Jenny McCarthy idiocy. She bounced through all the talk shows claiming vaccinations caused ADD without an ounce of proof. Parents listen to the moron and stop vaccinating and then the epidemic occurred. Add in the deaths to measles and this woman has a lot of nerve to still be showing up on TV.
Wooping cough is a vacination kids normally don't have to get in the u.s. because we had pretty much besyen the disease. Wheb people cross the border illegally from places like mexico they bring the disease. My kids had to get the whooping cough vacinine before they could returnto school.

Lapeer, MI

#981885 Sep 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Georgia teenager sentenced to life in prison without parole for killing of baby in stroller.
Let's hope he spends his life as a sex-toy for all the guys who will now shoot him in the face nightly.

But he can still become a Magic Negro Pen-Pal.
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#981886 Sep 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We get that you're a moron, but you really go overboard to prove it. Drunk much??
Proof they have run out of ideas !

Location hidden

#981887 Sep 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Nobraina would prefer to forget that it was the Republiclowns pushing for war in Syria.

Not just Romney, but the entire R Party was far more militant on Syria, including comments from folks like Rubio and Cruz earlier this year!

You prefer not to look back and admit to your sides record on Syria, and pretend the whole crisis started with the chemical weapons issue and suddenly, they're the party of peace.

Bullshit, both you and I know it.

Saddam Hussein Dictator of Iraq, member of Baath Party.

Basher Al Assad Dictator of Syria, member of Baath Party.

Both used chemical weapons on their own citizens, in one case it was used to justify a war many years after the fact, in the other case, you maintain we should ignore it.

Explain.
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#981889 Sep 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Cost a fraction of what New Orleans has cost us. Or what fighting the wildfires in the west is costing taxpayers.
Say, aren't some of them from your pretend location of CA??
So, other then being your usual whiny self, what's your point??
Checkmate Nuculur option !
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981890 Sep 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am sitting here with above minimum wage jobs as in assistant manager and under management positions. There are 26 on my desk to be filled. These are not low level positions. But if no one applies for them- they don't get filled. The objectives are not hard. But even you have to admit, the people pool are a bunch of idiots. They try to tell me what they want to work, not what the job requires and then the best part is, how much does it pay? They could care less, 5 this week told me the job paid too much and was too many hours and they would lose their government benefits. So wTf. This is what liberalism has bred in the country. You can thank them. F*ck.
The best way to flunk a job interview is to ask how much the job pays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 min honeymylove 2,408
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Go Blue Forever 103,427
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Ozzie Malone 61,008
last post wins! (Apr '13) 21 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,435
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Hill4me 222,322
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,938
abby8-24-16 1 hr liner 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages