Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980921 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the clown obama...
It's the culture
poor baby. such a fragile ego.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980922 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture
repeat please
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980923 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...abandoned on the field of battle by the coward Obama.
.. as opposed to bushie boy "leading" troops to death from the rear for no reason at all because he lied.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980924 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There is a common link between all you Neanderthals on the left. No common sense.
The Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
repeat please

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#980925 Sep 11, 2013
Seems a threat has been called into the Virginia State Police concerning the tunnels. They are stopping and inspecting vehicles at the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel and the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel. Miles and miles of back ups.

“Islam destroyed the Zip Code”

Since: Sep 10

Twin Towers

#980926 Sep 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals promise not to show any Sept. 11 videos today to avoid any potential patriotism that might grow from it.
I will help the liberals to not keep that promise:
The United States of America attacked by the muslims on 9-11.

“Thousands of people had died, but they weren’t visible. The horrible fact sank in that everyone who’d been inside was buried beneath thousands of tons of steel and concrete. An unspoken understanding hung in the air – it was already too late.”

http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com/2011...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#980927 Sep 11, 2013
One thing we shouldn’t do is get involved, let things play out, let the dust settle than look at our Options!!

Twin Towers

#980928 Sep 11, 2013
ON 9-11:The firemen could only put one foot in front of the other and try not to give in to despair.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#980929 Sep 11, 2013
How can liberals disparage corporations (and individuals) for profiting from health care/health insurance, yet ignore those that profit from education?

Don't they believe both are "rights" and should be "free?"

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980930 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Cons scream patriotism while dissing the United States.
Such idiots.
The fact is, the current president of the United States is an embarrassment. The entire world gave him a vote of no confidence in a slam dunk case.
Everybody wants to get rid of chemical weapons. The only reason nobody supported the action was because it was Obama who would lead it, and that caused everyone to decide not to act.

Patriotism is pointing out the fact that the President of the United States is helping the enemy of the United States, while at the same time the government is spying on everyone and preparing for a large-scale war with the American people.

By the way, weren't you ... how do you people say it.... "dissing" the United States not that long ago? Didn't Obama "diss" the United States on his apology tour?

Twin Towers

#980931 Sep 11, 2013
“Firefighters do a job that sometimes requires them to put their lives on the line. On 9-11, their courage and commitment were severely tested, and they paid an enormous price.”

Bozeman, MT

#980932 Sep 11, 2013
Anyone discuss Colorado today?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/colo-s...

How on Earth could this happen?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#980933 Sep 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your perception of the events is clouded by your devotion to rightwing talking points. The rest of the world sees it in a positive light and we should all, as Americans, be proud and grateful for our President.
My perception of the events is what I saw on MSNBC and CNN. They were walking that crap back. They were calling it a gaffe. Then Putin said ok. Your Clown got played. Deal with it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#980934 Sep 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what "Lily" thinks phuckface, now stfu you moran
You and your ilk are on here applauding the Russian killer!
Says the bitter Obama clinger who thinks a bike ride honoring those lost on this day 12 years ago is outrageous.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#980935 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you can't prove a phony BC.
amazing....
must be another lie!
Just for one example:
Explain the computer generated signature on a birth certificate supposedly created in 1961.

Why don't you dupes submit that fraudulent document as evidence in the case, instead of Obama's lawyers calling Obama a "Mickey Mouse" candidate to avoid having to submit that fraudulent document as evidence?
As long as that fraudulent document is on the White House website, it's just propaganda. If it is ever submitted as evidence in any case, a felony will have been committed... and somebody's going to prison.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#980936 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
Seems a threat has been called into the Virginia State Police concerning the tunnels. They are stopping and inspecting vehicles at the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel and the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel. Miles and miles of back ups.
This is always a tense day. Last year is a glaring reminder that our vigil will always be in a state of alert.

“For God & Country”

The Promised Land Illinois

#980937 Sep 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another newly created Waxturd puppet.
So am I supposed to take this as an insult or complement? I say Complement
Don’t hate me because you don’t like me Just hate me because I am ME
Whatever

Gering, NE

#980938 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bikers were denied a permit because the fools in Washington had already granted a permit for Muslim dogs to demonstrate on 9-11.
Than hundreds showed up for the latter event. Looking at the pics coming out, I think hundreds is an over statement.

Also looking at the pics of the bikers riding through DC, it appears to me that the police presence watching would have been no different if they allowed a quick pass through the city.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#980939 Sep 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f*ck yourself Flack. I am tired of your anti-Amerocan Bullsh*t.
Obama ran for election based on making getting Bin Laden a priority.
Funny how you jackasses blame Obama for so much crap that he did not personally do.
Obama did not personally go to Arizona & buy guns & smuggle them to Mexico, But hey, You f*cking imbeciles blame Obama for Fast & Furious.
Obama did not personally go to Benghazi & kill 4 Americans.
Obama did not personally go down to the IRS & go thru files & pull out " The DuimbfuckTea Party's application for scrutiny.
Obama did not personally wreck the economy.
You f*cking idiots blame Obama for all that stuff.
Yet you jackasses run screaming how Obama did not get Bin Laden because he did not go on that aid & pull the trigger.
You people are just plain dumber than sh*t.
We're tired of the anti-American bullshit coming from the White House.

Hitler did not personally murder anyone in the concentration camps.
Stalin did not personally murder anyone in Russia.
Mao did not personally murder any of the 60 million people he murdered.
Ho Chi Minh did not personally murder any of the elected officials he assassinated throughout his war, and he did not personally murder anyone when he became stastically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization in the first two years after the war.

For Obama to have done something wrong, he would actually have to do something. Obama is nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. In reality, he doesn't have a clue what's happening in government. His only function is to read from the teleprompter and sign some documents when he's ordered to do so by Vallerie Jarrett.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980940 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
Uh oh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 4 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 4 hr Anonymous5 22
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search