Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#980933 Sep 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your perception of the events is clouded by your devotion to rightwing talking points. The rest of the world sees it in a positive light and we should all, as Americans, be proud and grateful for our President.
My perception of the events is what I saw on MSNBC and CNN. They were walking that crap back. They were calling it a gaffe. Then Putin said ok. Your Clown got played. Deal with it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#980934 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't know what "Lily" thinks phuckface, now stfu you moran
You and your ilk are on here applauding the Russian killer!
Says the bitter Obama clinger who thinks a bike ride honoring those lost on this day 12 years ago is outrageous.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980935 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you can't prove a phony BC.
amazing....
must be another lie!
Just for one example:
Explain the computer generated signature on a birth certificate supposedly created in 1961.

Why don't you dupes submit that fraudulent document as evidence in the case, instead of Obama's lawyers calling Obama a "Mickey Mouse" candidate to avoid having to submit that fraudulent document as evidence?
As long as that fraudulent document is on the White House website, it's just propaganda. If it is ever submitted as evidence in any case, a felony will have been committed... and somebody's going to prison.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#980936 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
Seems a threat has been called into the Virginia State Police concerning the tunnels. They are stopping and inspecting vehicles at the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel and the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel. Miles and miles of back ups.
This is always a tense day. Last year is a glaring reminder that our vigil will always be in a state of alert.

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#980937 Sep 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another newly created Waxturd puppet.
So am I supposed to take this as an insult or complement? I say Complement
Don’t hate me because you don’t like me Just hate me because I am ME
Whatever

Gering, NE

#980938 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bikers were denied a permit because the fools in Washington had already granted a permit for Muslim dogs to demonstrate on 9-11.
Than hundreds showed up for the latter event. Looking at the pics coming out, I think hundreds is an over statement.

Also looking at the pics of the bikers riding through DC, it appears to me that the police presence watching would have been no different if they allowed a quick pass through the city.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#980939 Sep 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f*ck yourself Flack. I am tired of your anti-Amerocan Bullsh*t.
Obama ran for election based on making getting Bin Laden a priority.
Funny how you jackasses blame Obama for so much crap that he did not personally do.
Obama did not personally go to Arizona & buy guns & smuggle them to Mexico, But hey, You f*cking imbeciles blame Obama for Fast & Furious.
Obama did not personally go to Benghazi & kill 4 Americans.
Obama did not personally go down to the IRS & go thru files & pull out " The DuimbfuckTea Party's application for scrutiny.
Obama did not personally wreck the economy.
You f*cking idiots blame Obama for all that stuff.
Yet you jackasses run screaming how Obama did not get Bin Laden because he did not go on that aid & pull the trigger.
You people are just plain dumber than sh*t.
We're tired of the anti-American bullshit coming from the White House.

Hitler did not personally murder anyone in the concentration camps.
Stalin did not personally murder anyone in Russia.
Mao did not personally murder any of the 60 million people he murdered.
Ho Chi Minh did not personally murder any of the elected officials he assassinated throughout his war, and he did not personally murder anyone when he became stastically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization in the first two years after the war.

For Obama to have done something wrong, he would actually have to do something. Obama is nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. In reality, he doesn't have a clue what's happening in government. His only function is to read from the teleprompter and sign some documents when he's ordered to do so by Vallerie Jarrett.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980940 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
Seems a threat has been called into the Virginia State Police concerning the tunnels. They are stopping and inspecting vehicles at the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel and the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel. Miles and miles of back ups.
Uh oh
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980941 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the bitter Obama clinger who thinks a bike ride honoring those lost on this day 12 years ago is outrageous.
I never made one comment on it, your fkg liar
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980942 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> My perception of the events is what I saw on MSNBC and CNN. They were walking that crap back. They were calling it a gaffe. Then Putin said ok. Your Clown got played. Deal with it.
He is the President of the United States. You are an anti American commie sympathizer.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#980943 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep asking others to support your fantasies son?
Why can't you simply prove them on your own so we can all move forward?
It's rather hysterical you claiming slamming a trap shut when all you do is keep it open.
When was CRA repealed son? That will make your point. If you can't find it, then you have a problem with your opinions!
You really need to improve your reading and comprehension of the English language.
Learn something about what you run your mouth about. Tell us about Obama proposing to reinstate the CRA.
That was the point, you moron.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#980944 Sep 11, 2013
NYC10048 wrote:
<quoted text>I will help the liberals to not keep that promise:
The United States of America attacked by the muslims on 9-11.
“Thousands of people had died, but they weren’t visible. The horrible fact sank in that everyone who’d been inside was buried beneath thousands of tons of steel and concrete. An unspoken understanding hung in the air – it was already too late.”
http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com/2011...
An hour later and it would have been 30,000 not three thousand.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980945 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, the current president of the United States is an embarrassment. The entire world gave him a vote of no confidence in a slam dunk case.
Everybody wants to get rid of chemical weapons. The only reason nobody supported the action was because it was Obama who would lead it, and that caused everyone to decide not to act.
Patriotism is pointing out the fact that the President of the United States is helping the enemy of the United States, while at the same time the government is spying on everyone and preparing for a large-scale war with the American people.
By the way, weren't you ... how do you people say it.... "dissing" the United States not that long ago? Didn't Obama "diss" the United States on his apology tour?
It's not a fact son.

It's your opinion.

And if you believe I was 'dissing' the president, feel free to present that post.

Say, weren't you supposed to show me when CRA was eliminated to support your position that it caused the economic collapse in America?

Well?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980946 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for one example:
Explain the computer generated signature on a birth certificate supposedly created in 1961.
Why don't you dupes submit that fraudulent document as evidence in the case, instead of Obama's lawyers calling Obama a "Mickey Mouse" candidate to avoid having to submit that fraudulent document as evidence?
As long as that fraudulent document is on the White House website, it's just propaganda. If it is ever submitted as evidence in any case, a felony will have been committed... and somebody's going to prison.
Why do you idiots make a claim, then demand others prove you wrong?

Why can't you simply prove yourself right instead?

Talk about taking the narcissist way out!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980947 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
He is the President of the United States. You are an anti American commie sympathizer.
To much bad tattoo ink has absorb into your ignorant brain you ignorant dumbass...

It's the culture....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980948 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to improve your reading and comprehension of the English language.
Learn something about what you run your mouth about. Tell us about Obama proposing to reinstate the CRA.
That was the point, you moron.
lol! Why should I counter your personal claims son?

Just because you believe it's true doesn't make it true in the real world.

You really need to grow up. People might mistake you for an intelligent person working to be a real idiot!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#980949 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, the current president of the United States is an embarrassment. The entire world gave him a vote of no confidence in a slam dunk case.
Everybody wants to get rid of chemical weapons. The only reason nobody supported the action was because it was Obama who would lead it, and that caused everyone to decide not to act.
Patriotism is pointing out the fact that the President of the United States is helping the enemy of the United States, while at the same time the government is spying on everyone and preparing for a large-scale war with the American people.
By the way, weren't you ... how do you people say it.... "dissing" the United States not that long ago? Didn't Obama "diss" the United States on his apology tour?
"Patriotism is pointing out the fact that the President of the United States is helping the enemy of the United States"

Only if what you say is true,.

When its is not, then you are an enemy of this country.

You rarely tell the truth.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#980950 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
He is a Clown.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#980951 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Hey dummy. Like you told me yesterday, you should have no problems reposting.
and I did....
Well son, it's your turn. You've talked the talk..... now walk the walk!
If you move your mouse around your computer screen, you'll easily find something like this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/05/obam...

where you can read this:

"Under Obama’s plan, mortgages provided by private-sector lenders that are bundled into securities and sold to investors could obtain a taxpayer guarantee in return for a fee."

which is exactly what crashed the economy, and exactly what happened when Obama bailed out all the financial institutions that caused the crash.

and:

"...taxpayers would absorb the remainder of losses...."

and:

"...but also would reduce the government’s role in funding home loans."

so, the government is funding home loans. Sounds like the CRA, doesn't it?

Just how ignorant are you?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#980952 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We're tired of the anti-American bullshit coming from the White House.
Hitler did not personally murder anyone in the concentration camps.
Stalin did not personally murder anyone in Russia.
Mao did not personally murder any of the 60 million people he murdered.
Ho Chi Minh did not personally murder any of the elected officials he assassinated throughout his war, and he did not personally murder anyone when he became stastically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization in the first two years after the war.
For Obama to have done something wrong, he would actually have to do something. Obama is nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. In reality, he doesn't have a clue what's happening in government. His only function is to read from the teleprompter and sign some documents when he's ordered to do so by Vallerie Jarrett.
The entire concept of my post was the anti-American Flack claiming Obama did not get Bin Laden evidently because he wasn't there.

You people are dumber than sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-22 12 min Sublime1 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min jacques Ottawa 179,292
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 34 min Walt Kowalski 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Eric 70,030
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,500
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,489
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]