Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,045)

Showing posts 900,881 - 900,900 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one claiming everything was great until that date in September. That was you demonstrating how little you understand about economics.
I like your new pathetic excuse - it was the Democrat's fault for not stopping the Republican fueled economic mess.
What policy did the Democrats change in those first 10 moths? What could they change with never more than 50- Democrat Senators Cheney tie breaker) & Bush's veto?
I would ask why you make false statements about what was in my post, but it is most likely because you have no argument unless you can change what I wrote.
The market crashed in two motions, both motions after the close of the conventions to nominate the candidates for president. The first crash was because it could no longer be ignored the network of investments were based on worthless real estate traunches comprised of failed CRA mortgages. The second crash occurred after the Democrat-controlled House refused to pass a bank bailout legislation that it decided to pass immediately after the election was over.
You must think you are talking to a class of second graders.
Please tell us who the Majority Leader of the Senate was in 2007. How did that happen?
You are an ignorant dupe, and not worth the money we're paying you to post here.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing true in that article is this:
Rush laid a big one out there today in his first hour
Pfffttt...
but according to the video it proves the point. Social media is not a way to govern? I thought that was the O'bama plan. Any video that is put up on the internet must be true. Isn't that the premise they were using to bomb Syria? Rush isn't on yet-so how was it today?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so which way are you leaning? today.
the oh so fickle pulse of the right wing 'We hate Obama no matter what!' etch-a-sketch philosophy.
Is it true that Miley Cyrus is going to perform her naked ball and chain act at the RNC?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look little Miss Ditto Head, I know what I can certainly believe.
That you right whiners are still using 9-11 to lie.
The US is supplying arms only to certain rebel groups not associated with radical Islam & certainly not Al Qaeda.. You f*cking idiots run around implying that Al Qaeda to leading the rebel forces and/or are the majority involved.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
You can't even try to make a point without lying about something. This is how pathetic you people are.
and they should ban idiot duhmmies like you from purchasing any type of cookware.

duhmmy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the absolute issue that Obama cannot overcome in this debate.
American blood for al-Qaeda not against.
Who killed Osama Bin Laden? You're a fuggin moran. Move to Russia; ask for political asylum, then they'll ship you to a Siberian Gulag.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should drive over and take a look?
Yeah, and take some photos for us.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

FLASHBACK: Bill O'Reilly Accuses NBC Of Being A "Fifth Column" For Putin

Not surprisingly, Fox News wasn't always so affectionate towards Russia's president, a former KGB agent. And conservative commentators especially didn't feel so warmly about him when a Republican was in the White House.

In fact, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly in 2008 lashed out at America's so-called liberal media for giving Putin too much positive coverage. Specifically, O'Reilly denounced NBC for acting as Russia's "fifth column" in the U.S.; of being secret sympathizers of a foreign government [emphasis added]:

"With a network like NBC, Vladimir Putin has a fifth column right here in the good old USA. But most Americans understand that Putin is a villain, a former secret police killer who's intent in imposing Russian influence on border countries."

O'Reilly himself has remained consistent with his disdain for Putin this week.(i.e. He's "a scoundrel.") But as he watches so many of his Fox News colleagues fawn all over the Russian leader, is O'Reilly ready to label the channel another fifth column in the good old USA?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/11/flash...
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt exposes his ignorance.
Pay attention so you can compare notes lol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Assad and Putin shat in their pants.
What we have is the Three Stooges form of diplomacy. Kerry pull a gaffe. Everybody but you Obots knows it. Even the Obama cheerleader media said is was a gaffe. They were in the middle of walking it back when Putin said we can work with that. Obama and company got shone what the clowns they are. A shame this clown is making America look weak in the eyes of the world.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look little Miss Ditto Head, I know what I can certainly believe.
That you right whiners are still using 9-11 to lie.
The US is supplying arms only to certain rebel groups not associated with radical Islam & certainly not Al Qaeda.. You f*cking idiots run around implying that Al Qaeda to leading the rebel forces and/or are the majority involved.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
You can't even try to make a point without lying about something. This is how pathetic you people are.
Who gave you this erroneous information?
We are arming Al Qaeda in Syria.
And, there are not a significant number of "rebels" in Syria. The war is mostly being fought between the invading Al Qaeda forces Obama is supporting and the Assad government.

Now, it seems Obama has stumbled into a situation where he has to guarantee the Assad government will maintain authority in Syria.
Now, what kind of an ignorant buffoon would do that?
I'm betting the Muslim Brotherhood won't tolerate that kind of incompetence. They just might fire Obama.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I haven't been following along with the nutjob cacophony of right wing nonsense concerning Syria.
which simply put means: i don't read your posts. and for that...i am not sorry.
Sonic-

Doesn't read any stinky posts

Doesn't even read the articles he posts
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only thing true in that article is this:
Rush laid a big one out there today in his first hour
Pfffttt...
In what whine and crybaby mode are you in today lily?

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They screamed against a strike against Syria; now that it may not be necessary; they are screaming still. What are they screaming about? Do they want war or do they not? They don't know. Now the fat junkie Limbaugh is implying that the US used chemical weapons; and the resident dittoheads love that stuff. What stupid, stupid people, it's mind blowing.
Send them all to the Gulags!!
lol! I didn't realize chickens could scream!
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

GOD BLESS Americans FOR AMERICA-NOT against it!!!!!!!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"Today - after 11 days in September -- President Obama secured his place in history once again.
This is "peace through strength". This is Smart Power. On the eve of the 12th Anniversary of 9/11, President Obama has demonstrated that the lessons of the past wars have been learned.
The President's threat of war; his commitment to striking back at Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has brought the Syrian and the Russian presidents to the negotiating table. Al-Assad has now admitted that he has chemical weapons and he has agreed to never use them again. Mind you, no missiles have been fired -- and yet this is the solution we sought.
We have won.
More, this was a bipartisan effort for peace.
Forget the Tea Party fanatics. They would burn their own house down if they could.
But the people who are serious about governing worked together to bring about this peaceful solution. Props should go to Speaker John Boehner and Senator John McCain -- both put their country ahead of their own short-term political lives. They took the heat; they joined the president in condemning chemical weapons -- and they all brought about a resolution to this crisis."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-keane/lad...
So, if American bi-partisanship and international cooperation can work to get a military dictator to surrender his chemical weapons to international United Nations control, then why is it so hard for Republicans to admit working with President Obama on immigration reform, making Obamacare better, jobs creation, and climate change at home is much easier then causing crises over the national debt, whining about U S Defense cuts that even the Pentagon approves of in a world where the U S is no longer at war in Iraq or Afghanistan,?
Every anniversary of 9/11 we are reminded that the hole in our hearts is still there.This year, the leadership vacuum in this great country is making the emptiness harder to bear.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should drive over and take a look?
I've been there many times. I have clearance.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Along with the dramatic mood swings, patients with bipolar disorder may have disturbances in thinking. They may also have distortions of perception and impairment in social functioning.
lol! Yes, yes, yes.

We don't need to know your medical history son.

Or are you saying you're taking drugs to address the issue????

Well now I would have to applaud you!
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who killed Osama Bin Laden? You're a fuggin moran. Move to Russia; ask for political asylum, then they'll ship you to a Siberian Gulag.
NAVY SEALS!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is it true that Miley Cyrus is going to perform her naked ball and chain act at the RNC?
We used to think you were overdosing on dummy lily. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to an abnormal amount of dumbass...

It's the culture..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, about that
Unbelievable amount of butt hurt coming from the LEFT today in reference to
Recall in Colorado
Bungled Syria War build up
War? War?

Speaking of which, aren't you supposed to be proving your claim son?

Found those declarations yet?

Or are you still a LIAR?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 900,881 - 900,900 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs