Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251799 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980829 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Every anniversary of 9/11 we are reminded that the hole in our hearts is still there.This year, the leadership vacuum in this great country is making the emptiness harder to bear.
Riiiitght.... it was so much easier to bear when bushie boy sent our troops in to be killed for nothing by invading a country for no reason at all.

At least back then, the dead 4,500+ troops took your mind off his letting 2,400+ civilians die.

brilliant.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980830 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We used to think you were overdosing on dummy lily. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to an abnormal amount of dumbass...
It's the culture..
lol! Be proud you worked so hard to obtain your idiocy son.

Now you know your function in life!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980831 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? I wish these idiot rats were that intelligent.
I'm just trying to give them a hand up.
As for being 'grown up,' that's something I stay away from!
It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980832 Sep 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
that's like trying to tell me that Huffpost is a commie rag even though it's the #3 news site on the internet. in the top 25 there are only 2 right wing sites and the rest are what You would call left leaning.
http://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/Top/Ne...
Sonic-- quit reading my posts. You said you never read them, so move along and quit answering them. You so stupid!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980833 Sep 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
FLASHBACK: Bill O'Reilly Accuses NBC Of Being A "Fifth Column" For Putin
Not surprisingly, Fox News wasn't always so affectionate towards Russia's president, a former KGB agent. And conservative commentators especially didn't feel so warmly about him when a Republican was in the White House.
In fact, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly in 2008 lashed out at America's so-called liberal media for giving Putin too much positive coverage. Specifically, O'Reilly denounced NBC for acting as Russia's "fifth column" in the U.S.; of being secret sympathizers of a foreign government [emphasis added]:
"With a network like NBC, Vladimir Putin has a fifth column right here in the good old USA. But most Americans understand that Putin is a villain, a former secret police killer who's intent in imposing Russian influence on border countries."
O'Reilly himself has remained consistent with his disdain for Putin this week.(i.e. He's "a scoundrel.") But as he watches so many of his Fox News colleagues fawn all over the Russian leader, is O'Reilly ready to label the channel another fifth column in the good old USA?
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/11/flash...
Hilarious
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980834 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
PHOTO: A massive amount of motorcyclists have gathered in Fort Washington for their 9/11 ride. More to come.
https://twitter.com/ABC7News/status/377803032...
Bingo! You're the third moran to post this! Good little dittohead, maybe rush'll send ya ceegar.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980835 Sep 11, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Birtheers, Truthers and Area 51.
New York City subway was built by ancient aliens
LOL
Fraudulent "birth certificate".
Indonesian citizen Barry Soetoro at Occidental.
Barry Soetoro to Pakistan.
Nobody ever met Barry at Columbia.
Graduate list published by Columbia with the name "Barack Hussein Obama"??????
Frank Marshal Davis>Vernon Jarrett>William Ayers>Barack Obama>Vallerie Jarrett.
Muslim Brotherhood making policy in the White House.
Obama supports Al Qaeda.

... and the world just gave Obama a vote of no confidence.

What next?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980836 Sep 11, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Anthony Wiener be openly wagging his wiener at the DNC again?
I think we've seen the last of him; hopefully. Wonder if Huma will leave him now? Looks like DiBlasio may be the next mayor of New York.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#980837 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? I wish these idiot cons were that intelligent.
I'm just trying to give them a hand up.
As for being 'grown up,' that's something they stay away from!
They don't need a hand up from some freakish lunaTic poster like you that turns everything it touches to chit.

So you can just continue to genuflect and drool in your clueless fanatasy world of velveteenage poster hollywierd and whineDuhm entitleMentalcase mentality, while the rest of us live and deal with reality.

Prevented this

#980838 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat please
The symptoms of bipolar disorder can hurt your job and school performance, damage your relationships, and disrupt your daily life. And although itís treatable, many people donít recognize the warning signs and get the help they need. Since bipolar disorder tends to worsen without treatment, itís important to learn what the symptoms look like. Recognizing the problem is the first step to getting better. You can do it yeah!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980839 Sep 11, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
lily's hero:
SINGLE-DIGIT LOSER
Weiner gets only 5 percent, then 'flips' out on reporter
He's not my hero, you moran. But you closet queens have probably saved his weenie photos to your favorites. You're all sick like that.

I hope DiBlasio wins
TSM

El Paso, TX

#980840 Sep 11, 2013
After Tues speech is Assad to stay or is he to Go?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980841 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What we have is the Three Stooges form of diplomacy. Kerry pull a gaffe. Everybody but you Obots knows it. Even the Obama cheerleader media said is was a gaffe. They were in the middle of walking it back when Putin said we can work with that. Obama and company got shone what the clowns they are. A shame this clown is making America look weak in the eyes of the world.
lol! That 's the difference between con news and other news.

Con news walks the party line and stays in lock step!

Thanks for validating!

Prevented this

#980842 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiitght.... it was so much easier to bear when bushie boy sent our troops in to be killed for nothing by invading a country for no reason at all.
At least back then, the dead 4,500+ troops took your mind off his letting 2,400+ civilians die.
brilliant.
the mood changes of bipolar disorder are so intense that they interfere with your ability to think and function properly.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#980843 Sep 11, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
Page Not Found

The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer available, but you may be interested in the content below.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#980844 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiitght.... it was so much easier to bear when bushie boy sent our troops in to be killed for nothing by invading a country for no reason at all.
brilliant.
234 MAIMED in Boston-3 killed-INCLUDING children.

Benghazi, Libya...and you NUTCASES are feigning compassion for Syria?

PFFFFFFFFFFFT.

NO American lives for al qeada Hezbollah, Hamas et al!

"Bring the troops home"-to AMERICA!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#980845 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What we have is the Three Stooges form of diplomacy. Kerry pull a gaffe. Everybody but you Obots knows it. Even the Obama cheerleader media said is was a gaffe. They were in the middle of walking it back when Putin said we can work with that. Obama and company got shone what the clowns they are. A shame this clown is making America look weak in the eyes of the world.
Your perception of the events is clouded by your devotion to rightwing talking points. The rest of the world sees it in a positive light and we should all, as Americans, be proud and grateful for our President.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#980846 Sep 11, 2013
WHY was this removed?
Post # 980786

Take a moment ... or two
to
REMEMBER *9/11* <3

Remember HOW it knitted this Country
*Together*...

Into the very Fabric of the UNITED States of A~M~E~R~I~C~A
- of which WE are *meant to be*-

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980847 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like your CRA crap?
BTW, have you figured out yet when it was repealed? I mean, just to prove your own point son!!!
Have you figured out why Obama was promoting bringing it back earlier this year?
Do you bother even reading a post before you open your ignorant mouth.
To help you become educated on the matter, I don't remember exactly when I posted here commenting on Obama promoting bringing the CRA back, but I began the post with "Here we go again."
Find out when Obama promoted bringing back the CRA standards, then use that date to find the post from me educating everyone here on the events related to the Democrats being stupid enough to make that horriffic blunder again.

And I was expecting you to comment on the post where I described the phases of the economic collapse, and tied it to legislative actions by Democrats. I noticed your ignorant trap slammed shut there.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980848 Sep 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as she uses a red white and blue foam finger.
Miley Cyrus on Team Obama 10/15/12 9:00 AM EDT
Miley Cyrus tweeted her support for President Barack Obama on Friday. The teen star posted a photo of herself wearing an Obama T-shirt with the hashtag ROCKTHEVOTE.

Miley Cyrus on Team Obama

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/10/m...

Sonicmoron is a liar...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min woodtick57 192,332
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min scirocco 70,146
News 3 dead, 5 wounded in Chicago as July 4th weeken... 55 min reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,994
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Analog man 6,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 99,902
Word (Dec '08) 21 hr RACE 5,325
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages