Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
900,421 - 900,440 of 1,095,674 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

OK, time to go and do something constructive. Since watching baruck cry like a little btch after the spanking Putin gave him doesnt meet that criteria, I guess I'll just go get sushi....:-)

Leftist phags, GFY as always....

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, for the very, very ignorant people ... you, in particular.
The economy collapses when a significant amount of assets disappears from the economy.
Can you tell us when that happened?
I'll help you:
On September 16, 2008, failures of massive financial institutions in the United States, due primarily to exposure of securities of packaged subprime loans and credit default swaps issued to insure these loans and their issuers, rapidly devolved into a global crisis resulting in a number of bank failures in Europe and sharp reductions in the value of equities (stock) and commodities worldwide.
Now, was this a conspiracy by the Democrats to collapse the economy?
Stocks skidded September 29, 2008, with the Dow slumping nearly 778 points, in the biggest single-day point loss ever, after the Democrat-controlled House rejected the government's $700 billion bank bailout plan.
The day's loss knocked out approximately $1.2 trillion in market value, the first post-$1 trillion day ever, according to a drop in the Dow Jones Wilshire 5000, the broadest measure of the stock market.
If you also look at the steady stream of lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank all the way up to the crash, it sure looks like it.
Another good post! Do you work in Finance

“For God & Country”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Anybody up for listening to double talk tonight?
Just listen to Obama tonight.
What a loser!
Don't watch that much TV they show to much of the President
it is Dispersing

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like DumbDave/2008Bill, Nutclular hates me from the Obama 600,000 jobs thread. Funny thing is I was Waxman then and these Democrats now post under other names. Yet, they call me the sockpuppet.
Oddballs for sure.
It sure is fun driving the retards crazy though. The hate they have is enormous.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Great fun, though. Watching the hate burn them from the inside-out is part of the beauty of topix.....
Funny to see Waxturd talking to himself again!!

The only ones displaying hatred here is the right wing wingnuts.

Hatred for their Coountry, their President, themselves.

Note to nitwit Waxturd. I bever even heard of the Obama 600,000 jobs thread, nitwit.

But you can lie about it if you wish.

You lie about everything. Your life is a lie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
NYC Bocajew fairy tale...
there's Nobraina's hatred for Jews again..........

But he'll tell you he's not an anti-semite.

He hates everyone equally, and everyone hates him right back.

This explains his life on Topix, because he has no other life.

“For God & Country”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

cja28730 wrote:
<quoted text>
Four out of five Americans are near poverty, walking the line between joblessness and welfare application, and the American dream under the current Obama administration is slowly dying, a new survey shows.
The findings reported by The Associated Press come as President Obama is making yet another public relations round to convince the American public that the economy is on the track toward improvement and that job creation is his top concern.
Among the data: The gap between rich and poor continues to widen, due in part to the shipping of good-paying manufacturing jobs to overseas markets. And whites, in particular, are seeing their economic hardships escalate, AP reported.
Here's a snippet of what the American dream has become in the past few years: Irene Salyers, 52, of Buchanan County, Va., said the economic trend is only going to get worse.
"If you do try to go apply for a job, they're not hiring people, and they're not paying that much to even go to work," she said, AP reported. The youth have "nothing better to do than to get on drugs."
Meanwhile, Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke continues to pump $1 trillion a year into the economy, propping up the stock market and housing industry, Fox News reported.
The survey, aimed at providing a gauge for the nation's economic insecurities -- which was defined as a year or more of joblessness, food-stamp usage or poverty-line household income -- is set to be published next year by the Oxford University Press.
The numbers for the survey were calculated by a professor at Washington University in St. Louis, Mark Rank, and were then supplemented by interviews with several notable Census Bureau and university professors, AP reported. The report didn't make clear how accurate the findings were in terms of polled margins of error.
One conclusion, Mr. Rank said, in the AP report: "Poverty is no longer an issue of 'them,' it's an issue of 'us.' Only when poverty is thought of as a mainstream event, rather than a fringe experience that just affects blacks and Hispanics, can we really begin to build broader support for programs that lift people in need."
Obama's policies are driving the country into the ground, not to mention his vacations and travels that costs millions and millions of dollars a pop. Why does he have to have a hotel for 75 people when he goes on vacation to Nantucket?$300/night for 75 people and that's just for starters. How wasteful. The most wasteful and incompetent president ever. He makes Jimmy Carter look like the most brilliant, successful president of all time.
Question: didn’t the Obama administration try to bail out Grease without approval. To further push us in to the ground.
bureau_hq

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!
Waxturd having a MAJOR Mental Meltdown again!!
You win alright. You won The Biggest Idiot award.(for the 4th year in a row!)
C'mon, loser, tell us how you really feel!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Komrad Lenin here:

How did you like your cabbage water enema?
Remeber that after you remove it from your anus eat it while it is still warm!

Finally,
Riding on a makes you look cool and tall enough to peek inro your neighbors window!

Mo lesters!

Kommie sense
By komrad lenin
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Ooooo...oo...weeee..! street thugs call Sissy's Punks... Vladimir Putin now calls da Switching Sissy Potus his Punk..!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

The mental illness boils over:
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Fenris/No Surprise aka known as the stalker
"WAXTURDS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
"Lily Barton", shrimp_on_a_treadmill, Annie,OBAMANTION, "RUSH10ME", "tell_it_like_it IS", "Jorge Zimmerman","Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, NotSurprized, Joey Bidewide, Buroc Millhouse Obama, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer,lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, NatTurner,TheIndependentMajori ty, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise,
"Lily Barton" wrote <quoted text>
you such a smert libewal retard you must have figured out Syria had it's own WMD manufacturing.
Like you err so smert man.
"Nostrilis Waxman"<quoted text>
Huf Po! Smert libewal. It's a conspiracy agaisnt them (IE: they believe Obama).
shinningelectr0n wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Waxman wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
#577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you.
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty
cock in my azz whole!

“For God & Country”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat please.
Are you Dyslexic and cannot read it the first time
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Will Obama's speech be live, or taped to allow editing of screw-ups.

If Duck Dynasty is on, Obama doesn't have a chance.

Willie Robertson for President!

“For God & Country”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Putin made a monkey ass out of obama you idiot... Putin took the leadership of the world away from obama you ignorant idiot..
There is a common link between all you Neanderthals on the left. No common sense.
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.
It's the culture...
Can we get an Amen

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we love coming here. The utter nuthuggery of lunatics like swilly, homo, nutsucker, dong, etc et al borders on the surreal (but its also great comedy).....:-)
Difference is, we won the election.

The losers who lost can't bear it!!

Your hatred for Obama is amusing to us, because there's not a damn thing you can do about it but bitch and whine.

So you losers spend your time here bitching and whining and making disgusting homophobic comments.

It's really funny to watch you losers.

And just think, you've only got 3 years and a few months before Hillary takes over.

God Bless our President, he worked Putin like a cheap toy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!
Waxturd having a MAJOR Mental Meltdown again!!
You win alright. You won The Biggest Idiot award.(for the 4th year in a row!)
C'mon, loser, tell us how you really feel!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your Stupidity... nutsack...

YOU idiot loser voted for the winner and warmongering obama and you still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...

Who elected this ass clown obama?? No Surprize, I win... You lose nutsack...

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.

It's the culture....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't watch that much TV they show to much of the President
it is Dispersing
Thanks - I won't. I will watch the first 5 minutes o the stooge lying to the American people, then switch to the other comedy channel.

The Obamabots will watch the entire propaganda lie and then declare victory, while the USA becomes a joke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "son"?
Hmmmmmm......
Sick person, you slipped up.
Sockpuppet who?
baawwaahhh!!!!
An idiot like you makes "assumptions". Your brain is defective.
You're a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for.

But continue to make an fool of yourself.

Nothing new there.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

You still here lunatic liberal?

Waxman is everywhere.

Look out your window.

I'm watching you!

Boo!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

CNN 'CROSSFIRE' REBOOT OPENS IN 3RD PLACE...

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,402,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 617,000
CNN CROSSFIRE 581,000

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is your wife, loser.
When she's not awhorin' at Cabela's!!
I see you're having another mental breakdown, rolling out your puppets early in the evening!!
That Fenris puppet allows you to get out all your homoerotic fantasies, your therapist must love that piece of your multiple personalities.
All of which are sick and debased.
Nuculur option wrote: "Funny how you walked away from you claim of finding ISP's. You're a very easy liar to flush out, Retard Fred.
Talking about UNIX when using a hypertext protocol proves what an idiot you are, Fretard. "

Eman replied: "Let me correct you, son. It's called a "hypertext transfer protocol". You're welcome."

"hypertext protocol" - lmao
balls_4_Obama

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like DumbDave/2008Bill, Nutclular hates me from the Obama 600,000 jobs thread. Funny thing is I was Waxman then and these Democrats now post under other names. Yet, they call me the sockpuppet.
Oddballs for sure.
It sure is fun driving the retards crazy though. The hate they have is enormous.
<quoted text>
Funny to see Waxturd talking to himself again!!
The only ones displaying hatred here is the right wing wingnuts.
Hatred for their Coountry, their President, themselves.
Note to nitwit Waxturd. I bever even heard of the Obama 600,000 jobs thread, nitwit.
But you can lie about it if you wish.
You lie about everything. Your life is a lie.
Your Democratic party needs you more than ever...
WMDs have contaminated underwear everywhere..

report and wash balls…

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••