Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980360 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another newly created Waxturd puppet.
Not me, retard. Go take your Prozac, dumbfk Obama voter.
balls_4_Obama

Blanchard, OK

#980361 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for.
But continue to make an fool of yourself.
Nothing new there.
Stop handing out credit...
And wash your unemployed neighbors balls!

Scrub! Scrub!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980362 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Is the Obama conciliation speech to Putin still on tonight?
The White House taped that speech and the bombing speech and are still deciding which speech to run.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980363 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So winners are losers and losers are winners, eh?? HAHAHAHAHAHA
I suppose that's the only way you could continue to live without blowing your brains out by realizing what a mindless dolt you are.
Your emotional meltdown continues, Waxturd. You're busted, along with all your stupid puppets, and now you're angry and raging..........
I'm lovin' it!!
To much bad tattoo ink has absorb into your ignorant brain you ignorant dumbass... nutsack with prison tattoos and a tramp stamp on his chest...and some barbed wire too... Your ongoing defense of your ass clown Obama bin Lyin proves you are a warmongering idiot...

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.

I win... You lose nutsack... you loser...

It's the culture...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980364 Sep 10, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980365 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another newly created Waxturd puppet.
It's the culture...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#980366 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know anything about me Melvin. I owe no one. I don't make a bet I can't pay. I am the opposite of the libtard dream.
I will agree that you're nobody's dream, but rethink the term "Welsh" fo a bit. It was a joke, Massey; sorry you missed it, but literary devices are not your forte...careful of dislocating your rotator cuff patting yourself on the back there, billionaire. You might have to outbid Cheney for spare Chinese part routed through Israel at some point in your dotage.
balls_4_Obama

Blanchard, OK

#980367 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Emaam.
Still gnawing at old bones I threw his way years ago.
What's really bothering you, nitwit??
So now you want to argue semantics?? You're that desperate??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just 'fess up and admit you never knew what an I7 processor is.
Admitting what an idiot you are is the first step towards normality.
Try it.
Even your name 'nutsack' supports your true calling!

Scrotum washer!

When's dawn?

#980368 Sep 10, 2013
balls_4_Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop handing out credit...
And wash your unemployed neighbors balls!
Scrub! Scrub!
That Bush's baby of washing African balls still really turns you on, huh, Okie Owlie? Enjoy your fantasy, but please swipe your chin from time to time...drool rhymes with pool, tool, fool...NOT cool.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980369 Sep 10, 2013
Wow libtard, you have racked up over 1500 erroneous posts for revenge,

Sick.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa folks, wait a minute here.
I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum. I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007.
Let me clear you guys up on something:
"FENRIS/WARTURDS" and "WAXMAN/SHINYTINYERECTION " are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "TINY" is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "FENRIS/WARTURDS" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is black.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves.
They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between barnyards animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...
balls_4_Obama

Blanchard, OK

#980371 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree that you're nobody's dream, but rethink the term "Welsh" fo a bit. It was a joke, Massey; sorry you missed it, but literary devices are not your forte...careful of dislocating your rotator cuff patting yourself on the back there, billionaire. You might have to outbid Cheney for spare Chinese part routed through Israel at some point in your dotage.
What device do you use to wash scrotums?
and....
ball washers can succeed even as the struggle with phonological awareness...

When's dawn?

#980372 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Police investigating a possible domestic violence incident involving George Zimmerman and his wife told reporters this afternoon there may be video of what happened on an iPad.
However, the tablet was smashed and "is in multiple pieces," Lake Mary police spokesman Officer Zach Hudson said today.
Police are still investigating to determine whether Shellie or George Zimmerman should be charged with domestic-violence battery.
It's also possible George would be charged with destruction of evidence, if police confirm Shellie's complaint that George broke the iPad.
"It's been pretty badly damaged
Hudson told reporters it was up to police — not to the Zimmermans — to determine whether domestic violence charges are warranted against either of them.
"In Florida when it comes to domestic violence, the person in question doesn't have the right to press charges or not press charges," Hudson said, adding that police investigate and "we either forward charges (to the State Attorney's Office) or make an arrest on scene
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-george-zimmerm...
O'Mara want his money...poor Georgy Porgy. If OJ had only been such a worthless sleazeball, we might have avoided the Kardashians altogether.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980373 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree that you're nobody's dream, but rethink the term "Welsh" fo a bit. It was a joke, Massey; sorry you missed it, but literary devices are not your forte...careful of dislocating your rotator cuff patting yourself on the back there, billionaire. You might have to outbid Cheney for spare Chinese part routed through Israel at some point in your dotage.
leosnana... lily's sock puppet...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980374 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Can you pay your rent"? Mental illness likely prevents you from having a job. It's hard being an ahole and keeping a job, isn't it Reichtard? Obama will save you!

baawwaahhh!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#980375 Sep 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur option wrote: "Funny how you walked away from you claim of finding ISP's. You're a very easy liar to flush out, Retard Fred.
Talking about UNIX when using a hypertext protocol proves what an idiot you are, Fretard. "
Eman replied: "Let me correct you, son. It's called a "hypertext transfer protocol". You're welcome."
"hypertext protocol" - lmao
Poor Emaam.

Your obsession with me is duly noted. I am both flattered and alarmed that you keep such a good record of my musings. LOL

So you choose to make a big deal about "hypertext protocol" vs. "hypertext transfer protocol"??

Are you serious?? Y'think it's not understandable without the word 'transfer'? And you pick on Leosnana about correcting others??

Ya got a real problem there, Emaam.

But tell us, what's really bothering you, nitwit??
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980376 Sep 10, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Waxturd in meltdown mode. Pulling out all the sockpuppets right about now.
You're an ignorant idiot...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#980377 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Wow libtard, you have racked up over 1500 erroneous posts for revenge,
Sick.
<quoted text>
Waxturd in major hissy fit!!

The puppets are all deployed and sounding as insipidly ignorant as ever.

I expect he's crying about now.

Location hidden

#980378 Sep 10, 2013
balls_4_Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What device do you use to wash scrotums?
and....
ball washers can succeed even as the struggle with phonological awareness...
You get off talking like a sick fck??

Get lost, perv.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#980379 Sep 10, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>This news is making the rounds.
SeaWorld to Cut Hours to Avoid Obamacare Mandate
SeaWorld, an Orlando theme park famous for its killer whale shows, confirmed Monday that they will join the growing list of businesses that will be cutting employee hours likely to skirt regulations set by the 2010 Affordable Care Act.
Part-time employees at SeaWorld are now limited to 28 hours of work per week, compared to the previous limit of 32 hours. The Affordable Care Act stipulates that all employees who work an average of 30 hours a week must be offered comprehensive health insurance.
While SeaWorld did not explicitly say that the law was the reason behind the new work limits, University of Central Florida Rosen College of Hospitality Management Professor Duncan Dixon said,“There is no other reason to change your cap from 32 hours to 28 other than (the Affordable Care Act).”
If SeaWorld did not limit part-time employee hours to less than 30 per week, the company would be subjected to a $3,000 fine per employee who was not offered insurance.
SeaWorld has already experienced a multitude of issues this year—bad weather conditions resulted in a drop in the number of visitors, and revenues were down compared to years past.
Shamu was unavailable for comment.
was their accountant available for comment?

i know UPS saved $60 million in the race to make more money by blaming Obamacare.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#980380 Sep 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't trust anyone in government. Always be a skeptic.
i didn't vote for the guy who started all the same stuff Obama gets blamed for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Brian_G 46,806
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,416
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,733
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,897
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 7 hr Mr oH 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs