Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
900,241 - 900,260 of 1,096,803 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
110th Congress, 20072009, when buttock face, Nacy Pelocy, was House Speaker and the House majority was Democratic.
Why?
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr3...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do some research, boy. It was those very same countries that were giving the United States (Clinton) intelligence on Iraq's WMD programs so the UN sanctions would remain in place so Saddam Hussien could continue stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam and pay those same countries to rebuild his infrastructure for war.
Those countries didn't change their story just because the United States elected another president.
Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
Mission accomplished.
Already printed that rebuttal son. From the CIA director of European Operations.

You must have missed that.

But I'm not surprised. After all, his facts run counter to your opinion... especially when you refuse to read and research!

But thanks for the laughs!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
We should have been out of Iraq in 6 mos. sadly many couldn't see that backward, religious nutjobs stuck in the dark ages weren't worth our efforts. Live and learn.
It was either fight the jihad in Iraq, or somewhere else. Anywhere we went, the jihad was going to go there and fight us. If we left the land bridge open, the entire jihad would have walked to Afghanistan to fight us there, and we'd have experienced the exact same thing the Soviets experienced.
The smart move was to fight the jihad somewhere else besides a land-locked country far away from any logistical support.
Obviously, Iraq was a good choice because we smashed them there.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
At 43% approval, Obama is only 4 digits away from being in the dismal zone.
However, the liberals will probably see him as a hero even if the rest of the world sees him as weak for letting Putin save his butt.
His numbers might spike if that happens here in the Land of Oz.
America's White House politics have become Hollywood. Tinsel Town, Sound Bites and giggles on Access Hollywood.

And singing on the Late Night Shows.

Real Presidents lead, not entertain.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is not the first time Putin has tried to save us. The first time failed. At the beginning of the O'bama regime, Putin extended a hand to O'bama to solve the financial crisis...of course O'bama was too arrogant to accept--America under O'bama sliding down the slope after 5 years--and Russia is recovering---We need a Regime change here.
Look at Russia's unemployment rate compared to ours. Evidentally Putin knows how to manage government much better than the O'ne.
Putin also tried to warn the Boy about the Boston Bombers.

But the Narcissist-In-Chief removed all the White House Portraits and replaced them with mirrors.

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The economic collapse, you goddam idiot.
Please try to keep up with the class. And pay attention to the subject being discussed.
Now, are you Al Qaeda?
Housing collapse caused housing prices to fall having banks holding 450,000 mortgages on houses worth 300k.

The economic collapse, recession, started 4th quarter of 2007.

Two years after Democrats took the House & Senate in Jan of 2007?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Already printed that rebuttal son. From the CIA director of European Operations.
You must have missed that.
But I'm not surprised. After all, his facts run counter to your opinion... especially when you refuse to read and research!
But thanks for the laughs!
Then you should have no problem printing it again, boy.

If you want to know exactly why the United States didn't have any foreign intelligence capabilities when Bush took office, search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" then ... don't refuse to read and research.

Here's those facts again, boy:

You need to do some research, boy. It was those very same countries that were giving the United States (Clinton) intelligence on Iraq's WMD programs so the UN sanctions would remain in place so Saddam Hussien could continue stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam and pay those same countries to rebuild his infrastructure for war.
Those countries didn't change their story just because the United States elected another president.
Mission accomplished.

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know that?
Would your source be a known pathological liar?
\

No, you are not my source.

This is: http://www.opcw.org/the-opcw-and-libya/libya-...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
Answer the question.

Are you Al Qaeda?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It hasn't been and in fact the progressives are giving it steroids for one more shot at really crashing the economy this time.
Thanks for your opinion. Get back when you have the facts.

Notice how DB can't get beyond that point?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are always wrong!
Saddam Husein send his WMD to Syria, but your Liberal media made sure you did not find out because Liberals are easy to fool by MSNBC.
Syria's chemical stock pile still have the Iran flag logo on them.
Now Syria will move most of the to....
IRAN
but Liberals will remain Liberals and therefore stupid.
lol! Good thing you can't prove it son.

And that being the case, that would make you a liar.

But don't worry. I'm sure it's sop for you!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us. Then, tell us why you think it was repealed.
... are you posting from Kokua?
Well gee son, wouldn't we be in a bigger mess today if it weren't, based on YOUR logic?

So all I ask is for you to prove your point.

What's the matter son? Afraid?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why would Reagan ask Saddam not to use the chemical weapons that Reagan gave him?
Exactamundo!!

I suppose it was so that Carol and other asshats could claim that Saddam later moved them to Syria.

Too bad both Bush and Cheney said otherwise.

Carol never lets a good lie go to waste.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The economic collapse, you goddam idiot.
Please try to keep up with the class. And pay attention to the subject being discussed.
Now, are you Al Qaeda?
lol! No one can keep up when you have no idea what you're talking about son.... especially not you!

I love this comedy channel!

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need an article. I have my wallet to prove that it sucks!!1 12 more gallons to go the same distance. That is reality not some stupid article.
There are likely numerous reasons. You blamed Ethanol.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It was either fight the jihad in Iraq, or somewhere else. Anywhere we went, the jihad was going to go there and fight us. If we left the land bridge open, the entire jihad would have walked to Afghanistan to fight us there, and we'd have experienced the exact same thing the Soviets experienced.
The smart move was to fight the jihad somewhere else besides a land-locked country far away from any logistical support.
Obviously, Iraq was a good choice because we smashed them there.
lol! So why were you idiots crying about the deaths son? Why were you idiots crying about getting out AFTER bushie boy gave way to Obama?

Oh I know! You're idiots!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure that?
Homer has a few light bulb missing out of his chandelier, like every other Obamabot here..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem printing it again, boy.
If you want to know exactly why the United States didn't have any foreign intelligence capabilities when Bush took office, search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" then ... don't refuse to read and research.
Here's those facts again, boy:
Mission accomplished.
lol! Not a problem. So when I do, I'll call you the LIAR that you are son!!!

Thanks!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Housing collapse caused housing prices to fall having banks holding 450,000 mortgages on houses worth 300k.
The economic collapse, recession, started 4th quarter of 2007.
Two years after Democrats took the House & Senate in Jan of 2007?
Ok, for the very, very ignorant people ... you, in particular.

The economy collapses when a significant amount of assets disappears from the economy.
Can you tell us when that happened?

I'll help you:

On September 16, 2008, failures of massive financial institutions in the United States, due primarily to exposure of securities of packaged subprime loans and credit default swaps issued to insure these loans and their issuers, rapidly devolved into a global crisis resulting in a number of bank failures in Europe and sharp reductions in the value of equities (stock) and commodities worldwide.

Now, was this a conspiracy by the Democrats to collapse the economy?

Stocks skidded September 29, 2008, with the Dow slumping nearly 778 points, in the biggest single-day point loss ever, after the Democrat-controlled House rejected the government's $700 billion bank bailout plan.
The day's loss knocked out approximately $1.2 trillion in market value, the first post-$1 trillion day ever, according to a drop in the Dow Jones Wilshire 5000, the broadest measure of the stock market.

If you also look at the steady stream of lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank all the way up to the crash, it sure looks like it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In what whine and crybaby mode are you in today nutsack??
Who elected this ass clown obama??
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.
It's the culture...
Another meltdown for Waxturds!! Thet Ivy League outhouse cleaning degree did you a lot of good - NOT!!

You go, girl!!

BTW, a majority of Americans elected Barack Obama - TWICE!!

While you unAmericans voted for a warmonger the first time and a phony religious cult member the second.

Looks like the real Americans won!!

(And you lost-the story of your sorry life!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••