Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980163 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well gee son, wouldn't we be in a bigger mess today if it weren't, based on YOUR logic?
So all I ask is for you to prove your point.
What's the matter son? Afraid?
Prove what point?
Are you posting from Kokua?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980164 Sep 10, 2013
Anybody up for listening to double talk tonight?

Just listen to Obama tonight.

What a loser!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980165 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another meltdown for Waxturds!! Thet Ivy League outhouse cleaning degree did you a lot of good - NOT!!
You go, girl!!
BTW, a majority of Americans elected Barack Obama - TWICE!!
While you unAmericans voted for a warmonger the first time and a phony religious cult member the second.
Looks like the real Americans won!!
(And you lost-the story of your sorry life!)
Hey lunatic - No Surprize is not me, moron.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#980166 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>\
No, you are not my source.
This is: http://www.opcw.org/the-opcw-and-libya/libya-...
I love how you idiots think these countries disclose all of the cw.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#980167 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need an article. I have my wallet to prove that it sucks!!1 12 more gallons to go the same distance. That is reality not some stupid article.
Ethanol sucks.

Another Republiclown boondoggle, promoted by GW Bush!!

It's all on you asshats!! So take responsibility for it, and quit trying to blame it on Obama, jerk!!

January 25, 2007
"Ethanol Industry Gets a Boost From Bush"

"At the State of the Union address Tuesday night, Don Endres relished the strange applause rituals, the pomp and ceremony, and even the dinner in the Capitol beforehand at which he rubbed elbows with leading lawmakers.

But most of all, Endres, the chief executive of the nation's second-largest ethanol maker, relished President Bush's message: that the government should sharply raise the mandate for ethanol use in motor fuels, setting a floor for alternative and renewable fuel use in 2017 that is equal to seven times the current ethanol output.""

----------

But wait, there's more!!

""May 27, 2011
Romney in Iowa: "I Support the Subsidy of Ethanol"

"Gingrich, Backed By Ethanol Lobby, Supports Subsidy"

"The world’s largest ethanol producer is one of Newt Gingrich’s biggest donors, reports USA Today. A long-time supporter of the controversial subsidy, Newt is also the only GOP candidate to unequivocally support ethanol subsidies.

The political action committee of ethanol producer Poet and its employees — including CEO Jeff Broin — have donated $20,000 to Gingrich’s campaign. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, this makes Poet and people connected to the company the second largest donor to his campaign."
rahm Jizzbucket emanuel

Oswego, IL

#980168 Sep 10, 2013
Tune in tonight for Vladimir Putin - 45th President of the United States, to deliver a message for bo!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#980169 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another meltdown for Waxturds!! Thet Ivy League outhouse cleaning degree did you a lot of good - NOT!!
You go, girl!!
While you unAmericans voted for a warmonger the first time and a phony religious cult member the second.
How'd that zimmerman verdict work out for you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980170 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No one can keep up when you have no idea what you're talking about son.... especially not you!
I love this comedy channel!
Tonight son, every channel will be a comedy channel, when your Anti-American Teleprompter Stooge does his pathetic speech.
LCNLin

United States

#980171 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So why were you idiots crying about the deaths son? Why were you idiots crying about getting out AFTER bushie boy gave way to Obama?
Oh I know! You're idiots!
seems so
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980172 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You go, girl!!
There is a common link between all you Neanderthals on the left. No common sense.

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything You ignorant idiot..

Obama wants to start World War III. What a dumbass! Who elected this ass clown?? democRATS...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#980173 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm so glad you knew more than the CIA and the UN back in 2003.
You should have addressed the UN with this information years before. It would have saved them all that time with all those resolutions.
Oh, and you can also thank Bush for taking down the wall Clinton built between the FBI and the CIA which the Commissioner's Report blamed partly for 9/11.
But you probably knew that too.
You said Saddam moved his WMD's to Syria.

The CIA, FBI, George Bush, and Dick Cheney say you're wrong.

So how is it you claim to know more than the CIA, FBI, UN, and Bush/Cheney??

Oh yeah, you have a clear propensity to lie thru your fat ass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980174 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So why were you idiots crying about the deaths son? Why were you idiots crying about getting out AFTER bushie boy gave way to Obama?
Oh I know! You're idiots!
Because when the president is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and sabotaging the United States, the US Armed Forces should withdraw from everywhere in the world.
Why?
Because we could end up in a situation where the president orders the Armed Forces to help Al Qaeda take over Syria and get the chemical weapons there, and put some terrorist organization like the Muslim Brotherhood in as the ruling caliphate.
Yeah. I know that sounds impossible. But, it could happen.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980175 Sep 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin also tried to warn the Boy about the Boston Bombers.
But the Narcissist-In-Chief removed all the White House Portraits and replaced them with mirrors.
Ah good point.
Yes of course, the clown can see the face of the clown.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#980176 Sep 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Putin is a leader. I have never been afraid of the KGB so your rhetoric is useless.
Speakin' of Putin.....crank up yer ghetto blaster: http://rbth.ru/articles/2012/03/13/putin_on_t...

I luvit!

Location hidden

#980177 Sep 10, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.
"Domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.
The dispute "was between him and his wife and her father,'' Morgan said. "There were some allegations that there had been an assault, but we could not confirm any of it.''
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
He said, she said...stay tuned.
Difference is, he didn't kill this witness to his violence.

Shelly fears for her life. She should know. She's married to a murderer.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980178 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There are likely numerous reasons. You blamed Ethanol.
Frankly I love Ethanol-my husband business sells after market parts--the more Ethanol the better, it destroys car parts. Woo hoo.
Research Forest

Spring, TX

#980179 Sep 10, 2013
Say What?
Yeah.

lmao

You are aware in a few short months that it will be 2014, correct?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980180 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard earlier this year how Obama was promoting doing the exact same thing that collapsed the economy again.
Obviously, you're ignorant of this. Kind of hard to get beyond that point.
Why did Al Qaeda reject you?
lol! So we're good with you being called a LIAR I see son.

Good.... very good!!!

I love this comedy channel!

Location hidden

#980181 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is careful.
Owner's manual specifically cautions against any fuel with more than 10 percent ethanol, right up front, large print.
Ruin your car for the sake of Algore's profit.
Your Model A wasn't made to run on ethanol, old geezer.

As usual, your dementia gets in the way of facts..........you get Bush and Gore confused. Take your meds.

----------

"Ethanol Industry Gets a Boost From Bush

By Steven Mufson
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, January 25, 2007
At the State of the Union address Tuesday night, Don Endres relished the strange applause rituals, the pomp and ceremony, and even the dinner in the Capitol beforehand at which he rubbed elbows with leading lawmakers.

But most of all, Endres, the chief executive of the nation's second-largest ethanol maker, relished President Bush's message: that the government should sharply raise the mandate for ethanol use in motor fuels, setting a floor for alternative and renewable fuel use in 2017 that is equal to seven times the current ethanol output.

That is good news for Endres's company, VeraSun Energy, which will nearly triple its capacity by the end of 2008, to 670 million gallons a year from 230 million. VeraSun's shares soared this week. Even after profit-taking by investors yesterday, VeraSun closed at $17.49 a share, up 5 percent since Friday's close.

----------

So why do you blame Gore for a Bush inspired disaster??

And don't forget all those Repugnant Senators and Congressmen from corn belt states..........

Caught you in yet another lie, Nobraina.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980184 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard earlier this year how Obama was promoting doing the exact same thing that collapsed the economy again.
Obviously, you're ignorant of this. Kind of hard to get beyond that point.
Why did Al Qaeda reject you?
lol! I'm glad you '...heard earlier this year...' son.

I'm sure in that vacuum between your ears, that's your belief.

Of that I have no doubt!

And yes, I am ignorant of what's between your ears!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 46,692
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 27 min Kuuipo 6
Amy 9-19 32 min Kuuipo 11
Amy 9-18 54 min Kuuipo 34
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 620
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search