Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#980451 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't been keeping up with recent events in history, Russia is capitalist, and the United States has a communist president.
Tell us why you think Putin saved us from ourselves instead of watching us rip ourselves apart after Obama starts an unconstitutional war with Syria.
Putin is not an idiot. He doesn't want Al-qaeda getting their hands on those chemical weapons and using them against Russia. I'm sure Obama pointed out that scenario to him.

Obama is never going to go against a congressional "no" vote on Syria. That is just another pathological Republican lie.

It's becoming abundantly clear that Obama is actually earning that Nobel Peace prize.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980452 Sep 10, 2013
The Putin initiative cannot work because Obama is committed to replacing Assad with a radical Islamist regime and that is completely unacceptable to Putin.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980453 Sep 10, 2013
In a rational world, the US and Russia would join forces to remove chemical weapons from Syria and help Assad liquidate Al Qaeda.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980454 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Obama's pressure on Putin got Assad to officially admit to posessing chemical weapons, which he had never formally admitted to before.
This is a major event and shows how Putin is awed by Obama, who towers over the pasty white midget.
is O'bama going to agree to Putin's demands? exactly what is O'bama going to do because of the children children children?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980455 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is not an idiot. He doesn't want Al-qaeda getting their hands on those chemical weapons and using them against Russia. I'm sure Obama pointed out that scenario to him.
Obama is never going to go against a congressional "no" vote on Syria. That is just another pathological Republican lie.
It's becoming abundantly clear that Obama is actually earning that Nobel Peace prize.
Nobel Peace prize?? Are you tone deaf?? Putin, now appears to be the “great peacemaker” and world leader in all this “looking like a man” while Obama looks a man child terrorizing the world

Stupidity?? Who elected this ass clown obama??

It's the culture....

Prevented this

#980456 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think O'bama is going to commit to Putin's demands today--is that what you are saying?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980457 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

So, Obama has no threat whatsoever.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980458 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The Putin initiative cannot work because Obama is committed to replacing Assad with a radical Islamist regime and that is completely unacceptable to Putin.
obama's on the side of Al Qaeda...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#980459 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you ARE supporting squatters rights!
Right wing idiots.... they do insist on being that way!
Correction..."Reich" wing nuts.

Prevented this

#980461 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
In a rational world, the US and Russia would join forces to remove chemical weapons from Syria and help Assad liquidate Al Qaeda.
it took 8 years for Libya to get rid of chemical weapons. O'bama isn't helping anyone--I don't think he has a plan at all. Is he going to agree to Putin's demands. doubtful.
forks_make_us_fa t

Blanchard, OK

#980462 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has a lower IQ than you do.
Did you vote for Obama, as well??
I mean, with an IQ of 17, you're a good candidate.
What is your IQ...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#980463 Sep 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant piece of shit...
We used to think you were overdosing nutsack. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to espousing an abnormal amount of dumbass...
You lose nutsack.. No Surprize I win... you loser...
It's the culture...
lol! You're an idiot son.

You certainly win there!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980464 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The inebriated Foolishness & Unconscious Poison of Arm and Hammer Liberalism

http://www.slp.org

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#980465 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny mental person. Obama is the only puppet I know of. I am certain Putin will be watching - and laughing.
Closet? You are weird.
I'm sure that's what you ruskies hope son!
balls_4_Obama

Blanchard, OK

#980466 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
'Nuts'
Obama has a job for you!
Help your broke, lazy, democratic voting neighbors- clean a scrotum!
LCNLin

United States

#980467 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
You seem to have watched the Big Bang Theory at 9 on TBS?
LCNLin

United States

#980468 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama has no threat whatsoever.
inform President Romney
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980470 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has a lower IQ than you do.
Did you vote for Obama, as well??
I mean, with an IQ of 17, you're a good candidate.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between what's on your mind nutsack you low IQ and "You should probably see a therapist about this??"

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#980471 Sep 10, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are what? Did you not point out that you are not of this Great Country? I bet you wish you were :)
I love this Country! What is not to love it is full of US Citizens :)
Then you have a reading comprehension issue son.

That's your problem, not mine!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#980473 Sep 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Monkey see... Monkey do ... Who elected this ass clown obama??
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.
It's the culture...
Repeat please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Mothra 51,545
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,095
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Non _cents 5,079
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr SLY WEST 7,964
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr GayleWood 51,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM