Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
900,161 - 900,180 of 1,100,373 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#980050 Sep 10, 2013
Why are we broke?

Social Security Administration
63,400 employees
Total budget:$885.3 billion

http://www.federaltimes.com/article/20120213/...

this is one agency out of dozens....

Fed Government is to big...cannot be paid for...

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980051 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...fighting for return of the real America and a President that we that can be proud of...
Well, I know you're not fighting for America son.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#980052 Sep 10, 2013
Eye opening...

VA has...
306,000 employees...

http://www.federaltimes.com/article/20120213/...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980053 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The CRA recession was created by the Democrats when it collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
Obama's "recovery" is putting 5 people into poverty for every one person it gives a living wage to.
lol! So tell us son... when did they repeal CRA?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#980054 Sep 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Syria Will Sign Chemical Weapons Convention, Declare Arsenal, Foreign Ministery Says
Syria's foreign minister says President Bashar Assad's regime will declare its chemical weapons arsenal and sign the chemical weapons convention.
Walid al-Moallem also says Syria is ready to cooperate fully to implement a Russian proposal to put its chemical weapons arsenal under international control and it will stop producing chemical weapons.
He adds that Syria will also place chemical weapons locations in the hands of representatives of Russia, "other countries" and the United Nations.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/10/syri...
'We are going to bomb you if......'
'No, please don't'
Bush could only wish.
you trust Syria...?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#980055 Sep 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the right wing media isn't going to tell you stuff like this.....
George Zimmerman Smashed iPad That Had Video Of Confrontation, Wife Claims
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/10/geor...
huff puff fluff is mainstream?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#980056 Sep 10, 2013
Looks like the zombies have come out of hiding.

It's like I'm in a scary movie when that happens.

Have to go finish the laundry anyway. So later.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980057 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin just showing up makes Obama look weaker. Putin's not a fraud. That's the difference.
So what if Obama objects to Putin taking the chemical weapons out of Syria and putting them in Russia. The goal is to get them out of the hands of Assad, right? What's Obama going to do?
Obama gets what his mouth says he wants.
The only problem is, the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda don't want those chemical weapons taken out of Syria. They won't be able to get their hands on them if the chemical weapons are in Russia.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon playing chess with a master. The outcome is predictable.
lol! You sure are a ruskie commie lover son.

Certainly not American!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#980058 Sep 10, 2013
How True….Putin Didn't Save Obama; He Beat Him!! Now the Liberal Press trying to ‘Save Face ‘for Obama by spinning the idea that the Weapon Proposal was Obama/Kerry idea!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980059 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank & Dodd took oversight lead when they became chairmen of their respective committees in 2007. Two years later would be 2009. I have news. Housing collapse long before then, the recession started long before then & the near financial collapse happened long before then.
Like I told you so many times, moron, what's the difference between two years and one year and eight months.

The Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed the economy after two years (fuck you) of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, during which we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#980060 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Libya had mustard gas not sarin. They have bern working on destroying it since 2010.
And?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980061 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you completely trust the CIA and the Intel now but not when they were absolutely convinced Saddam had WMDs?
The thing is, I gave the Intel a pass when it came to Saddam's WMDs because everyone including the UN knew he not only had them but used them numerous times.
He just had time to move them to Syria.
But you couldn't demonize Bush enough for "lying" in spite of the Intel and the world knowing about Saddam's WMDs, could you?
Be honest.
The CIA wasn't convinced son...

... only bushie boy was!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#980062 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? So why'd Bush send a US Destroyer into the Black Sea, nitwit??
""Putin lashes out at the U.S. for 'helping Georgia'
Georgia 'restarts shelling' after ceasefire call ignore
Refugee crisis as 40,000 flee
Georgian officials tonight claimed the country had been 'overrun' by Russian troops after a full-scale ground invasion.
Amid reports that Moscow forces had taken the town of Gori - and were marching on the capital Tsblisi - Georgian soldiers appeared to be in full retreat.
Troops were apparently in complete chaos as a full-scale rout pushed them back through the countryside.
Meanwhile, the civilian crisis intensified with thousands of refugees fleeing the seemingly unstoppable advance of the Russian army.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10432... -
----------
Your lies won't pass here, midget.
You've proven you're a commie lover, all the while accusing others of the same bahavior.
Using your 'best defense is a good offense', eh, Dweeb??
You seem to have everything here... except the facts of history.

Here they are again:

The South Ossetia region is dominantly ethnically Russian and was being discussed in the UN. The Goergian president jumped the gun on those negotiations and moved his army into South Ossetia in violation of all agreements concerning the region. Russia protected the Russians there.
Ultimately, after a useless war, the regions became autonomous, which would have been the outcome from the UN, dumbass.
The rest of your bullshit is just as ignorant.
Now, your boy in the White House seems to be looking like a clown on the world's stage. But, what would you expect. Putin is for real, and Obama is nothing but a fraud with a teleprompter and a mouth. Anyone can predict the outcome of any encounter between them, just like every other time Putin bitchslapped Obama around the room.
You see, to frauds like Obama, saying is the same as doing.
To people who don't have to lie about themselves, what you do is the only important thing.
But, keep on doing those halucinogens. If you actually saw what was really happening to your boy in the White House, you'd probably get one of those stolen guns on the streets of Chicago and put it to your own head and end your misery.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#980063 Sep 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the right wing media isn't going to tell you stuff like this.....
Unlike the vast majority of left leaning "news" outlets, "right wing media" doesn't need to rely on TMZ-type non-stories involving George Zimmerman's defecation and flatulence habits any longer. There are enough real issues to deal with like, oh, I don't know, the bumbling antics of the current administration's handling of Syria.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#980064 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is careful.
Owner's manual specifically cautions against any fuel with more than 10 percent ethanol, right up front, large print.
Ruin your car for the sake of Algore's profit.
Not me. We actually have a station or two around here that still sell the old gas. For boats mostly I guess. Not close enough for me to use all the time.
say it again sam

Orlando, FL

#980065 Sep 10, 2013
Can I repeat this post since I loved it so much?

Sheila Jackson Lee was regurgitating the same old "Assad used chemical weapons on innocent children" liberal parroting when her diarrhea of the mouth spurted out all over my television screen after she said the Iraq War left an open wound on the psyche of the American people.

Saddam DIDN'T gas and massacre innocent children?

Where the hell was the Imodium when Ms. Jackson Lee's explosive diarrhea of the mouth grossed me out????

(Thank you for your patience.)
Homer

Washington, DC

#980066 Sep 10, 2013
President Obama showed himself to be a brilliant statesman and tactician with Syria, Russia, the UN, the War Hawks in Congress. Keep up the good work Mr. President.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980067 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you completely trust the CIA and the Intel now but not when they were absolutely convinced Saddam had WMDs?
The thing is, I gave the Intel a pass when it came to Saddam's WMDs because everyone including the UN knew he not only had them but used them numerous times.
He just had time to move them to Syria.
But you couldn't demonize Bush enough for "lying" in spite of the Intel and the world knowing about Saddam's WMDs, could you?
Be honest.
Not Russian...

Not France...

Not Germany...

You really ought to do your research son. Your opinions don't count as facts in the real world.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#980068 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank & Dodd took oversight lead when they became chairmen of their respective committees in 2007. Two years later would be 2009. I have news. Housing collapse long before then, the recession started long before then & the near financial collapse happened long before then.
Paulson stated that Barney Frank was the only member of congress who possessed a clue about the housing crisis.

Note that Frank does not appear on the list of those most responsible for the mortgage crisis.

The right wing twots here are blinded by racism.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#980069 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking budget deficits when Bush ran the wars off budget?
Ok, for the very, very ignorant "special" students in the class.

Listen very closely. You may need to write this down.

A budget isn't spending you fucking moron. A budget is planned spending, idiot.
What I gave you a link to is actual spending, dufus.
The deficit is the difference between revenue and spending. Notice I didn't use the word "budget" because we're not talking about planned spending. We're talking about actual spending.

You have to be one of the most ignorant posters here.

Now that you have at least an elementary education on how the money the government spends is counted, go to that link and join the conversation about deficits and debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Posted Response 49,530
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 27 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 29 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 34 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 36 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000