Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#980174 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So why were you idiots crying about the deaths son? Why were you idiots crying about getting out AFTER bushie boy gave way to Obama?
Oh I know! You're idiots!
Because when the president is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and sabotaging the United States, the US Armed Forces should withdraw from everywhere in the world.
Why?
Because we could end up in a situation where the president orders the Armed Forces to help Al Qaeda take over Syria and get the chemical weapons there, and put some terrorist organization like the Muslim Brotherhood in as the ruling caliphate.
Yeah. I know that sounds impossible. But, it could happen.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980175 Sep 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin also tried to warn the Boy about the Boston Bombers.
But the Narcissist-In-Chief removed all the White House Portraits and replaced them with mirrors.
Ah good point.
Yes of course, the clown can see the face of the clown.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#980176 Sep 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Putin is a leader. I have never been afraid of the KGB so your rhetoric is useless.
Speakin' of Putin.....crank up yer ghetto blaster: http://rbth.ru/articles/2012/03/13/putin_on_t...

I luvit!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#980177 Sep 10, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.
"Domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.
The dispute "was between him and his wife and her father,'' Morgan said. "There were some allegations that there had been an assault, but we could not confirm any of it.''
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
He said, she said...stay tuned.
Difference is, he didn't kill this witness to his violence.

Shelly fears for her life. She should know. She's married to a murderer.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980178 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There are likely numerous reasons. You blamed Ethanol.
Frankly I love Ethanol-my husband business sells after market parts--the more Ethanol the better, it destroys car parts. Woo hoo.
Research Forest

Spring, TX

#980179 Sep 10, 2013
Say What?
Yeah.

lmao

You are aware in a few short months that it will be 2014, correct?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980180 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard earlier this year how Obama was promoting doing the exact same thing that collapsed the economy again.
Obviously, you're ignorant of this. Kind of hard to get beyond that point.
Why did Al Qaeda reject you?
lol! So we're good with you being called a LIAR I see son.

Good.... very good!!!

I love this comedy channel!

Location hidden

#980181 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is careful.
Owner's manual specifically cautions against any fuel with more than 10 percent ethanol, right up front, large print.
Ruin your car for the sake of Algore's profit.
Your Model A wasn't made to run on ethanol, old geezer.

As usual, your dementia gets in the way of facts..........you get Bush and Gore confused. Take your meds.

----------

"Ethanol Industry Gets a Boost From Bush

By Steven Mufson
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, January 25, 2007
At the State of the Union address Tuesday night, Don Endres relished the strange applause rituals, the pomp and ceremony, and even the dinner in the Capitol beforehand at which he rubbed elbows with leading lawmakers.

But most of all, Endres, the chief executive of the nation's second-largest ethanol maker, relished President Bush's message: that the government should sharply raise the mandate for ethanol use in motor fuels, setting a floor for alternative and renewable fuel use in 2017 that is equal to seven times the current ethanol output.

That is good news for Endres's company, VeraSun Energy, which will nearly triple its capacity by the end of 2008, to 670 million gallons a year from 230 million. VeraSun's shares soared this week. Even after profit-taking by investors yesterday, VeraSun closed at $17.49 a share, up 5 percent since Friday's close.

----------

So why do you blame Gore for a Bush inspired disaster??

And don't forget all those Repugnant Senators and Congressmen from corn belt states..........

Caught you in yet another lie, Nobraina.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980184 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard earlier this year how Obama was promoting doing the exact same thing that collapsed the economy again.
Obviously, you're ignorant of this. Kind of hard to get beyond that point.
Why did Al Qaeda reject you?
lol! I'm glad you '...heard earlier this year...' son.

I'm sure in that vacuum between your ears, that's your belief.

Of that I have no doubt!

And yes, I am ignorant of what's between your ears!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980186 Sep 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
lol! Repeat please.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980187 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove what point?
Are you posting from Kokua?
Ah! So you lied about CRA now?

Wow! Catching your bull twice in a day!

It's like the Staples commercial....'That was easy!'

(Psssst!!! And I won't say you're playing 'dumb' since I know you're not!)

I love this comedy channel!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980189 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another meltdown for Waxturds!! Thet Ivy League outhouse cleaning degree did you a lot of good - NOT!!
You go, girl!!
BTW, a majority of Americans elected Barack Obama - TWICE!!
While you unAmericans voted for a warmonger the first time and a phony religious cult member the second.
Looks like the real Americans won!!
(And you lost-the story of your sorry life!)
Hi convict, we've really missed you since you've been in solitary!! Your posts are a big part of the comedy we've come to know and love here. You consistently get the most "clueless, nuts, spam" judgeit icons of anyone around. Its no WONDER you have your mouth firmly around baruck's nutsack (seeing as you're both about as popular). It would be great if you got a decent avatar pic though. Look to the poster "Shining Electron"'s for guidance.

Welcome back, carpetmuncher.......:-)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980190 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight son, every channel will be a comedy channel, when your Anti-American Teleprompter Stooge does his pathetic speech.
lol! Hate to tell you again mr for-eign-er but you're not American!

Location hidden

#980191 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have everything here... except the facts of history.
Here they are again:
The South Ossetia region is dominantly ethnically Russian and was being discussed in the UN. The Goergian president jumped the gun on those negotiations and moved his army into South Ossetia in violation of all agreements concerning the region. Russia protected the Russians there.
Ultimately, after a useless war, the regions became autonomous, which would have been the outcome from the UN, dumbass.
The rest of your bullshit is just as ignorant.
Now, your boy in the White House seems to be looking like a clown on the world's stage. But, what would you expect. Putin is for real, and Obama is nothing but a fraud with a teleprompter and a mouth. Anyone can predict the outcome of any encounter between them, just like every other time Putin bitchslapped Obama around the room.
You see, to frauds like Obama, saying is the same as doing.
To people who don't have to lie about themselves, what you do is the only important thing.
But, keep on doing those halucinogens. If you actually saw what was really happening to your boy in the White House, you'd probably get one of those stolen guns on the streets of Chicago and put it to your own head and end your misery.
Obama intimidated your midget commie buddy, Putin.

Putin rolled on the Syrians, out of fear of Obama.

Obama played Putin like a Strativarius

You lose again, commie fraud. Story of your life.

I especially liked the series of lies about you being one with the Russian peasant class!! You don't even know what's going on in the USA, yet you claim to know what's in the hearts of Russians.

Your lies are catching up with you, Comrade.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980192 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you humping people's legs again today, nutculur?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980193 Sep 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There is a common link between all you Neanderthals on the left. No common sense.
Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything You ignorant idiot..
Obama wants to start World War III. What a dumbass! Who elected this ass clown?? democRATS...
It's the culture...
lol! The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!

Con idiots... even that's an intellectual stretch for them!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980194 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm glad you '...heard earlier this year...' son.
I'm sure in that vacuum between my ears, that's my belief.
Of that you have no doubt!
And yes, I am ignorant of what's between my ears!
It;s the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#980195 Sep 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Ah good point.
Yes of course, the clown can see the face of the clown.
And each mirror has the Boy's Lipstick on it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#980196 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention that the rest of the world felt the same way as Putin.
What proof do you have Assad was the one who let the chemical weapons loose? I haven't seen any proof. All I've heard is accusations from known pathological liars.
Show us the proof. Right now it looks like a conspiracy to use the Armed Forces of the United States to help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and get the chemical weapons stores there.
Geez you are dense. Unike you, I am not led by the nose to follow a party line I have said ALL ALONG that we need to wait for the U.N. inspectors to make their findings public. I haven't seen any "proof" either. I certainly do not believe the "intel" provided by Israel. That is the exact reason I do not support a military action lead by the United States.

By the way, "the rest of the world does not feel the same way as Putin". Only a pathological liar could make such a statement.

Coalition of the willing joint statement in full:

"The international norm against the use of chemical weapons is longstanding and universal. The use of chemical weapons anywhere diminishes the security of people everywhere. Left unchallenged, it increases the risk of further use and proliferation of these weapons.

"We condemn in the strongest terms the horrific chemical weapons attack in the suburbs of Damascus on August 21st that claimed the lives of so many men, women, and children. The evidence clearly points to the Syrian government being responsible for the attack, which is part of a pattern of chemical weapons use by the regime.

"We call for a strong international response to this grave violation of the world's rules and conscience that will send a clear message that this kind of atrocity can never be repeated. Those who perpetrated these crimes must be held accountable.

"Signatories have consistently supported a strong UN Security Council Resolution, given the Security Council's responsibilities to lead the international response, but recognize that the Council remains paralyzed as it has been for two and a half years. The world cannot wait for endless failed processes that can only lead to increased suffering in Syria and regional instability. WE SUPPORT EFFORTS UNDERTAKEN BY THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES to reinforce the prohibition on the use of chemical weapons.

"We commit to supporting longer term international efforts, including through the United Nations, to address the enduring security challenge posed by Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles. Signatories have also called for the UN fact finding mission to present its results as soon as possible, and for the Security Council to act accordingly."

The signers: Albania, Australia, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia,
France, Germany, Honduras, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea,
Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Morocco, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia
Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates,United Kingdom, United States

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/09...

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980197 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a truthful girl, I might believe you. After all, you should know a murderer when you see one (being in a supermaxx facility and all).....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Grau 68,767
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,426
last post wins! (Apr '13) 27 min Hatti_Hollerand 387
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 28 min boundary painter 1,322
Ask Amy 11-23 33 min boundary painter 2
Abby 11-23 38 min boundary painter 2
The Brown family are good christian Godly peopl... 40 min USAToday News 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 180,634
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:47 am PST

ESPN 7:47AM
RG III faces hook if ineffective, sources say