Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374903 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#980507 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually for lily, I was thinking naïve, more like a crocodilian head and tooth-filled jaws. A missing link.
lily the crocodile? That's one ugly piece of tail:>
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980508 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crazy? Putin is the one who has been standing in the way of a U.N. resolution against Syria. He is the one who allowed Assad to terrorize the world. He recognizes that he has blood of innocent people on his hands and is trying to clean up HIS mess. Obama is a far better president than McCain or Romney. That is a FACT.
McCain or Romney are not presidents. That is a FACT you idiot..

It's the culture...
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#980509 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Obama, Penny is human and can relate to people.
You are horny tonight :-)

Lapeer, MI

#980510 Sep 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Poor pookie, never proof of what you claim dumbass. Typical babble bot you loser..
No Surprize wins!!...You lose nutsack...
It's the culture...
Nuculur is loud. Nothing more than a loose nocturnal Trash Can in a windstorm. Empty, no set direction and noisy.

Picked up this behavior from her daddy Magic Negro.

Lapeer, MI

#980511 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama asks to postpone a vote that he is sure to lose.
Big deal.
He has great potential as a comedian.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#980512 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay the rate charged by your electricity supplier.
"John Galt"
You have to understand that "real dumb" negotiates with his electricity supplier. He meets with them often to ensure all the electricity supplied to him comes only from green sources. Even though in many/most cases green energy is more expensive when he negotiates with his power company to get a better rate. After all "real dumb" is special.
Peace
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980513 Sep 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are horny tonight :-)
Nobody has a lower IQ than you do Patrick.

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#980514 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the biggest bullshit artist I've ever seen.
You've never looked in the mirror?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980515 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now we have a President whose balls have been cut off...if he ever had any.
Obama's message tonight: "Never mind."
Finally the Rev er und Jackson got his wish-remember he said someone anyone, who better than O'bama doing it to himself.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#980516 Sep 10, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>This news is making the rounds.

SeaWorld to Cut Hours to Avoid Obamacare Mandate

SeaWorld, an Orlando theme park famous for its killer whale shows, confirmed Monday that they will join the growing list of businesses that will be cutting employee hours likely to skirt regulations set by the 2010 Affordable Care Act.

Part-time employees at SeaWorld are now limited to 28 hours of work per week, compared to the previous limit of 32 hours. The Affordable Care Act stipulates that all employees who work an average of 30 hours a week must be offered comprehensive health insurance.

While SeaWorld did not explicitly say that the law was the reason behind the new work limits, University of Central Florida Rosen College of Hospitality Management Professor Duncan Dixon said,“There is no other reason to change your cap from 32 hours to 28 other than (the Affordable Care Act).”

If SeaWorld did not limit part-time employee hours to less than 30 per week, the company would be subjected to a $3,000 fine per employee who was not offered insurance.

SeaWorld has already experienced a multitude of issues this year—bad weather conditions resulted in a drop in the number of visitors, and revenues were down compared to years past.

Shamu was unavailable for comment.
Business are prohibited in the Obamacare mandate from claiming hours cuts are because of Obamacare.

Same, abortion clinics are prohibits by federal law from divulging the use of Obamacare for abortions. They MUST perform abortion at will BUT are prohibited from telling the truth.

Also, any tax on medical equipment can not be shown to customers as a new tax on medical equipment.

Marengo, OH

#980517 Sep 10, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who thinks Saddam wouldn't have moved heaven and earth to acquire nukes is dishonest, ignorant or stupid. Come to think of it, that describes Topix libs perfectly.
CORRECT!!!

AND anyone who thinks IRAN is not moving heaven and earth to acquire nukes is dishonest, ignorant or stupid. Come to think of it, that describes Topix libs perfectly.

Spokane, WA

#980518 Sep 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, the news media really screwed this story up.
George's body guard was present throughout the entire incident.
"Realtime"
"homo" is a day late and a dollar short. In addition he hates the justice system in this country. He is to dense to realize that Zimmerman was found not guilty. But of course "homo" knows all.
Peace
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980519 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then I have a reading comprehension issue son.
That's my problem, not yours!
It's the culture...

Marengo, OH

#980520 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>4 months. To say two years just makes you look like an ass.

Housing collapse started in 2006.
Remember the Republicans that predicted the collapse of the housing industry if those programs were not changed?

They were called racist and accused of not wanting to help the ghetto Liberal high credit risk lazy parasites.

Prevented this

#980521 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a far better president than McCain or Romney. That is a FACT.
er eh well um see I I I um well that's not saying much since never McCain or Romney were elected. You so stupid!!! How did you get that old and get so stupid? It is true what they say: Vegetarians have small small brains.:)

Marengo, OH

#980522 Sep 10, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>What else could we expect from a traitorous, dirtbag backstabber like Kerry?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

The Facts

When it comes to war, Kerry often takes a highly nuanced position. He voted against the congressional resolution authorizing force in the 1991 Gulf War, but voted for the 2002 resolution that supported military action against Iraq. Both votes turned out to be bad political bets.

When Kerry opposed the 1991 resolution, he complained that the George H.W. Bush administration had done too little to involve the rest of the world in its campaign to oust Iraq from Kuwait. But in 2002, he praised the coalition that had been formed for the first Gulf War, in part to complain that George W. Bush had thus far failed to secure the same level of cooperation.

When Kerry voted for the 2002 resolution, he warned he would not support war if Bush failed to win the support of the international community in the absence of an imminent threat.“Let me be clear, the vote I will give to the president is for one reason and one reason only: To disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, if we cannot accomplish that objective through new, tough weapons inspections in joint concert with our allies,” Kerry said."

This backstabbing opportunist was the best Obama could do?
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Lapeer, MI

#980523 Sep 10, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your IQ...
Nuculur has an extremely high IQ (Ignorance Quotient)

Prevented this

#980524 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The Putin/Russia thing is going nowhere unless Obama kisses Putin's butt.
So, what's your plan now, Barack?
There is no plan. Is he going to accept Putin's deal? Peter Roskam, Congressman from Illinois said O'bama is an impotent leader--O'bama still wants congress to vote. Why?

Lapeer, MI

#980525 Sep 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>but but but O'bama said he was a citizen of the world. He governs thinking people love his personality...that's what amateurs do. Frankly I am surprised the 'ass clown' can wipe his own ass--someone 'must' do it for him. It isn't possible that he can do it himself...it just isn't possible.
I've read that he slides down the White House bannisters with a big wide grin on his face afterwards every time he goes potty.

Spokane, WA

#980526 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at all these dopes defending the murderer. Will they cheer when Shellie is found shot to death?
"silly"
And you will cheer when some nut murders Zimmerman. Your kind of justice.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min CrunchyBacon 101,741
last post wins! (Apr '13) 27 min They cannot kill ... 931
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Rogue Scholar 05 213,185
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 49 min Tami 55
Adult dating someone in highschool 56 min Shycat9 1
Work relationship law 1 hr Shycat9 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,104
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages