Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980306 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked fine for me.
All you Zimmerman supporters will now get a view of the real George Zimmerman.
This is only the beginning. He's assaulted his wife and father-in-law, gotten two speeding tickets, exhibiting erratic behavior.
He'll be dead in a year, bank on it.
He sounds a lot like your out of control criminal son.
Did you say "son"?

Hmmmmmm......

Sick person, you slipped up.

Sockpuppet who?

baawwaahhh!!!!

An idiot like you makes "assumptions". Your brain is defective.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#980307 Sep 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie, stupid fck. I never supported that punk, but I wasn't stupid enough to think he'd be found guilty. Hahaha. Sucks to be you.
Found guilty...by a jury of the only people dumb enough to predict that outcome - either MSNBC-watching progressives or New Black Panthers.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980308 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like DumbDave/2008Bill, Nutclular hates me from the Obama 600,000 jobs thread. Funny thing is I was Waxman then and these Democrats now post under other names. Yet, they call me the sockpuppet.
Oddballs for sure.
It sure is fun driving the retards crazy though. The hate they have is enormous.
Great fun, though. Watching the hate burn them from the inside-out is part of the beauty of topix.....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980309 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat please.
You forgot to say, son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980310 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? No one thinks that you fool. My ex-husband was from Syria; a Christian. I have been to Syria 3 times. Your brand of evangelical Christianity is far removed from reality.
NYC Bocajew fairy tale...

Bozeman, MT

#980311 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out!
Obama may release the missiles tonight to prove that he can get it up like Weiner.
LOL...just read something on Topix about a "combative Weiner."
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980312 Sep 10, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
LOL...seriously?
Some of you think Obama played Putin like a fiddle?
Looks like dyslexia is a symptom of Obama-mania.
That's why we love coming here. The utter nuthuggery of lunatics like swilly, homo, nutsucker, dong, etc et al borders on the surreal (but its also great comedy).....:-)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980313 Sep 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "native" (as in chimpy)??:-)
Actually for lily, I was thinking na´ve, more like a crocodilian head and tooth-filled jaws. A missing link.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980316 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is your wife, loser.
When she's not awhorin' at Cabela's!!
I see you're having another mental breakdown, rolling out your puppets early in the evening!!
That Fenris puppet allows you to get out all your homoerotic fantasies, your therapist must love that piece of your multiple personalities.
All of which are sick and debased.
Its a good thing you're in prison; a dirty mouth is a terrible thing to waste when there are convict salads to be tossed.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980317 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually for lily, I was thinking na´ve, more like a crocodilian head and tooth-filled jaws. A missing link.
LOL!! Ooooga booga booga!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#980318 Sep 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember folks, This idiot thinks alienware makes the i7.
Still gnawing that bone I threw you two years ago, I see!!
LOL

Poor Emaam.

And you were stupid enough to not know what an I7 is!! Anyone familiar with PC's would know that, but you didn't!!

I said Alienware with I7's and you thought it was a model #, dummy!!
You'd never heard of Alienware until I mentioned it. Do you know who bought it out?? Go google it, nitwit.

And you obviously never heard of Intel's 'I' line of processors. DUH

Back to collecting scrap metal for you, even your help desk monkey stories were lies!!

Maybe this will help you;

"Intel Core i7 as an Intel brand name applies to several families of desktop and laptop 64-bit x86-64 processors using the Nehalem, Westmere, Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge and Haswell microarchitectures. The Core i7 brand targets the business and high-end consumer markets for both desktop and laptop computers,[34] and is distinguished from the Core i3 (entry-level consumer), Core i5 (mainstream consumer), and Xeon (server and workstation) brands."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#980319 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Great fun, though. Watching the hate burn them from the inside-out is part of the beauty of topix.....
For sure. They actually think Democrats they vote for will make their life better. The idiots don't understand they are being used. Every single Democrat I know up here in the Republic of Konnecticut just wants free stuff because they are frustrated with their lot in life.

Virtually all of them were lazy when younger, partying and now realize they have nothing. They want to take from us.

Problem is, they are for sure going to die waiting for nothing.

“For God & Country”

The Promised Land Illinois

#980321 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your opinion. Get back when you have the facts.
Notice how DB can't get beyond that point?
But you are what? Did you not point out that you are not of this Great Country? I bet you wish you were :)
I love this Country! What is not to love it is full of US Citizens :)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#980322 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is your wife, loser.
When she's not awhorin' at Cabela's!!
I see you're having another mental breakdown, rolling out your puppets early in the evening!!
That Fenris puppet allows you to get out all your homoerotic fantasies, your therapist must love that piece of your multiple personalities.
All of which are sick and debased.
Monkey see... Monkey do ... Who elected this ass clown obama??

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#980324 Sep 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant piece of shit...
We used to think you were overdosing nutsack. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to espousing an abnormal amount of dumbass...
You lose nutsack.. No Surprize I win... you loser...
It's the culture...
WOW!!

Waxturd having a MAJOR Mental Meltdown again!!

You win alright. You won The Biggest Idiot award.(for the 4th year in a row!)

C'mon, loser, tell us how you really feel!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Blanchard, OK

#980325 Sep 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She want's to return to the good old days of giving bj's out behind Bennigan's.
Those religious freaks are all the same__let's do sumpin dirty.
So you are a peter puffer?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980326 Sep 10, 2013
OK, time to go and do something constructive. Since watching baruck cry like a little btch after the spanking Putin gave him doesnt meet that criteria, I guess I'll just go get sushi....:-)

Leftist phags, GFY as always....

“For God & Country”

#980327 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, for the very, very ignorant people ... you, in particular.
The economy collapses when a significant amount of assets disappears from the economy.
Can you tell us when that happened?
I'll help you:
On September 16, 2008, failures of massive financial institutions in the United States, due primarily to exposure of securities of packaged subprime loans and credit default swaps issued to insure these loans and their issuers, rapidly devolved into a global crisis resulting in a number of bank failures in Europe and sharp reductions in the value of equities (stock) and commodities worldwide.
Now, was this a conspiracy by the Democrats to collapse the economy?
Stocks skidded September 29, 2008, with the Dow slumping nearly 778 points, in the biggest single-day point loss ever, after the Democrat-controlled House rejected the government's $700 billion bank bailout plan.
The day's loss knocked out approximately $1.2 trillion in market value, the first post-$1 trillion day ever, according to a drop in the Dow Jones Wilshire 5000, the broadest measure of the stock market.
If you also look at the steady stream of lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank all the way up to the crash, it sure looks like it.
Another good post! Do you work in Finance

“For God & Country”

#980328 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Anybody up for listening to double talk tonight?
Just listen to Obama tonight.
What a loser!
Don't watch that much TV they show to much of the President
it is Dispersing

Location hidden

#980331 Sep 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like DumbDave/2008Bill, Nutclular hates me from the Obama 600,000 jobs thread. Funny thing is I was Waxman then and these Democrats now post under other names. Yet, they call me the sockpuppet.
Oddballs for sure.
It sure is fun driving the retards crazy though. The hate they have is enormous.
<quoted text>
Funny to see Waxturd talking to himself again!!

The only ones displaying hatred here is the right wing wingnuts.

Hatred for their Coountry, their President, themselves.

Note to nitwit Waxturd. I bever even heard of the Obama 600,000 jobs thread, nitwit.

But you can lie about it if you wish.

You lie about everything. Your life is a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min ritedownthemiddle 52,845
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Guru 187,299
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 69,683
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,202
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 5,904
Ask Amy 4-25-15 6 hr Kuuipo 2
Dear Abby 4-25-15 9 hr PEllen 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]