Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,001)

Showing posts 900,001 - 900,020 of1,072,432
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever lived in Russia?
why would you care? last thing I need to be called is a commie Jew. LOL.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really what Putin proposed, and will not be acceptable to Obama.
Not because it's not a good idea, but because it would make Obama look even weaker.
Heel, Barack! Good boy!
Putin just showing up makes Obama look weaker. Putin's not a fraud. That's the difference.

So what if Obama objects to Putin taking the chemical weapons out of Syria and putting them in Russia. The goal is to get them out of the hands of Assad, right? What's Obama going to do?
Obama gets what his mouth says he wants.
The only problem is, the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda don't want those chemical weapons taken out of Syria. They won't be able to get their hands on them if the chemical weapons are in Russia.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon playing chess with a master. The outcome is predictable.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Ethics in action...

Low rent Liberal teat-sucklers...

"FY2012, nearly $50B was wasted on improper Medicare, Medicaid, and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) payments"

http://www.hms.com/fraud-2/#sthash.BOXD03yV.d...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a legend in your own mind?
If you understood Chicago corruption-you would know it was going to the White House. lock stock and barrel. A bunch of incompetent idiots blowing each other for position, never qualified for anything.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is a ruthless dictator. He has killed thousands of people.
However, I have seen no proof he was the one who initiated the chemical weapons attack. For some reason, nobody has any proof, although they say they have. The only thing I hear is him being accused by known pathological liars.
Where's the proof?
It's just as likely Al Qaeda did it.
Putin says Al Qaeda did it.
Obama says Assad did it.
Which of the above has a history of routinely lying to you?
I think the best solution is for Putin to just go in and take the chemical weapons and secure them in Russia.
Obama is Muslim Brotherhood. Having him anywhere near them will be the same as just handing them over to Al Qaeda. There is no way I want Obama anywhere near them.
You should be stripped of your American citizenship and shipped to Russia, you pos traitor and take your bride with you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

AFP BREAKING: Chemical weapons checks in Syria can go ahead if US renounces use of force: Putin"

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...as long as we avoid a needless war, it's a victory for America.
That is worth saying again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Agree!! Only so much you can do. As long as there has been NASCAR and rules people have tried to find ways around them. I think they went a long way towards, not solving the problem, but letting the teams know they are watching and it won't be tolerated. The only other solution is to get rid of the multi-team deal and only have single teams. Not getting caught cheating is a part of NASCAR. Always has. Always will.
You hit on the only real solution, which is eliminating teams.

The problem with post-race penalties is that they are simply too late.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Plausible deniability. He said in the interview that he would not reveal if he possessed such weapons.
Unlike O'bama running training sessions with terrorists and the Chicoms. U.S. weakness on display. They are laughing themselves silly in Russia. Why wouldn't they be? your president is a doofus.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is a ruthless dictator. He has killed thousands of people.
However, I have seen no proof he was the one who initiated the chemical weapons attack. For some reason, nobody has any proof, although they say they have. The only thing I hear is him being accused by known pathological liars.
Where's the proof?
It's just as likely Al Qaeda did it.
Obama says Assad did it.
I think the best solution is for Putin to just go in and take the chemical weapons and secure them in Russia.
Obama is Muslim Brotherhood. Having him anywhere near them will be the same as just handing them over to Al Qaeda. There is no way I want Obama anywhere near them.
We only agree on the lack of proof it was Assad who used the chemical weapons. There are other credible people who believe it was al Qaeda in the guise of Syrian rebels.

But Russia being entrusted to look after anyone's best interests besides themselves is, frankly, naďve in my opinion. No offense, but we're in a pickle and none of the alternatives are acceptable thanks to a president who has continually led from behind and truly believed he could community organize the entire world.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is also abundant evidence that the rebels are war criminals, executing helpless prisoners.
Why should we fight for these subhuman creatures?
Agreed except for the we part, I dont plan on it myself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
....Maybe the Liberal program to kill off all the damaged, old and sick is not such a bad idea....
"Per person personal health care spending for the 65 and older population was $14,797 in 2004, 5.6 times higher than spending per child ($2,650) and 3.3 times spending per working-age person ($4,511)."
http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-a...
How much of this difference is due to poorer health and how much is due to Medicare encouraging needless doctor visits?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Plausible deniability. He said in the interview that he would not reveal if he possessed such weapons.
Let's get to the bottom of this.
Tell us why you believe Assad used the chemical weapons. Please do not use statements by known pathological liars unless that is all the proof you have.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. So why was Obama willing to risk so much if that's true?
Assad also said there were other powers in that region besides his own government ready to retaliate.
So we're looking at a Russian/Iranian/Chinese superpower emerging. CNN implied such in the link I posted the other day.
I don't think anyone really knows what the behind the scenes deal is; the Saudis and the Turks are supporting the rebels. McCain and Graham went to meet the rebels, pushing to back them. Assad said the rebels are AlQuaeda. I don't get it and hope we stay the hell out of there completely. Were the Israelis and Saudis pushing it?
Even if there is a removal of these weapons, the civil war goes on.
If the rebels are indeed AlQuaeda, I say, let him kill them all and let the Russians help him. Who cares.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to have to tell you but this response is becoming rather lame and doesn't even make any sense.
Poofball Patrick is a one-trick phaerie...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>why would you care? last thing I need to be called is a commie Jew. LOL.
Well, you claim to be unafraid of the KGB and are in support of Putin, so why are you here in America?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
'Great American' Hannity And Buchanan Heart Vladimir Putin’s Syria Actions
http://www.newshounds.us/_great_american_hann...
more commies nostalgic for the return of the USSR.
WASHINGTON — President Obama woke up Monday facing a Congressional defeat that many in both parties believed could hobble his presidency. And by the end of the day, he found himself in the odd position of relying on his Russian counterpart, Vladimir V. Putin, of all people, to bail him out.

The NEW YORK SLIMES can you believe it Sonic? the liberal news paper in a random act of journalism.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/10/world/middl...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
As Syrian crisis turns, U.S. conservatives rally behind Putin
Coming on the heels of other conservatives celebrating Putin, the whole dynamic just seems to be increasingly creepy. When was the last time U.S. Republicans were so vocal about their affections for a former KGB official with an authoritarian streak?
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/09/10/...
Putin just saved us from ourselves. Obama belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood and is helping Al Qaeda.
Now, come on. You don't really expect Americans to rally behind a president that is helping the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11, do you?
Just how stupid are you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

<quoted text>
You should be stripped of your American citizenship and shipped to Russia, you pos traitor and take your bride with you.
Obama says Assad did it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Teams will always push the rules. If there isn't a rule against it, you do it, if it will bring you an advantage.
I'm reminded of the story Darryl Waltrip told. He said Bill France Sr. Came up to him after he won a race and asked him " Darryl, any idea how all those BB"s got down on the bottom of my track?" Darryl look at him and said, "No idea Mr France".

Seems they had filled the roll bar with BB's and rigged a little trap door so that once the race started he could pull a wire and empty out the BB's. Made the car a couple hundred pounds lighter. Bill knew, but didn't bother to rip the car apart. But Darryl knew not to do it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 900,001 - 900,020 of1,072,432
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000