Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
899,981 - 900,000 of 1,099,753 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979867 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you claim to be unafraid of the KGB and are in support of Putin, so why are you here in America?
I was born here, and this country belongs to ME.
You and Obama better get used to that fact.
Or, do we have to fight a war over that principle?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#979868 Sep 10, 2013
All there is to show for 12 years of War is fat bank balances for the armament industries and a list of destroyed countries with millions of dead and dislocated people who never lifted a hand against the U.S....

Too Many Years Of Lies: From Mossadeq to 9/11

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/too-many-...

----

We, the People are NOT represented by Our federal government and Our State reps follow their lead - they have a different Agenda -

Empire Of The City (States)~ The Crown Washington DC The Vatican

The Empire of the City actually consists of three cities, which belong to no nation or state and pay no taxes: Vatican City, the City of London ([inside] London), and Washington DC. Vatican City controls the world through religion, the City of London controls the world through currency, and Washington DC controls the world through force...

http://www.shiftfrequency.com/empire-of-the-c...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#979869 Sep 10, 2013
Liberals do anything for a buck...

"(Ingroup/loyalty, Authority/respect, and
Purity/sanctity)"

"Liberals required slightly more money on average to violate the Harm foundation. However, conservatives required substantially higher amounts to violate the three binding foundations"

"The results supported the moral foundations hypothesis: liberals refused to make tradeoffs
on most of the individualizing items, but were more willing to perform actions that violated the
three binding foundations. Conservatives, in contrast, showed a more even distribution of
concerns, and reported more unwillingness than did liberals to accept money to act in ways that
violate Ingroup, Authority, and Purity concerns."

http://faculty.virginia.edu/haidtlab/mft/GHN....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979870 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, you claim to be unafraid of the KGB and are in support of Putin, so why are you here in America?
I was born here. I do however have ties to Russia. There is a lot of propaganda on Russia, in the United States, that is the same as when it were a communist country. That is not the case any more.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979871 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Putin offer will not work under the threat of attack by the US.
The Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda don't want those chemical weapons to leave Syria. They want to get them for themselves.

Obama will act in accordance with that.

Putin should just go in there and remove them.
Problem solved.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979872 Sep 10, 2013
Assad pursued negotiations for an alternative $10 billion pipeline plan with Iran, across Iraq to Syria, that would also potentially allow Iran to supply gas to Europe from its South Pars field shared with Qatar. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the project was signed in July 2012 - just as Syria's civil war was spreading to Damascus and Aleppo - and earlier this year Iraq signed a framework agreement for construction of the gas pipelines.

The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans. No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979873 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get to the bottom of this.
Tell us why you believe Assad used the chemical weapons. Please do not use statements by known pathological liars unless that is all the proof you have.
You can't prove he didn't. Where did AlQuaeda obtain the chemical weapons if they are the ones who did?
I honestly don't give a fk if Assad kills all the rebels if they are in fact AlQuaeda. Why would McCain and Graham push to arm the rebels if they are Al Quaeda?
LCNLin

United States

#979874 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, well, then let me refresh your memory.
We helped the Afghanis run off a Russian invasion back in the 1980s supplying them weapons that blew Russia's planes and helicopters out of the sky.
Don't think they'd forget something like that.
The economic collapse of the USSR's economy was because of increased military spending budget after Reagan labeled them an evil empire. The increased spending came at the expense of investment in the rest of the economy.
As one general in the KGB put it, Nikolai Leonov:
"First there was a visible decline in the rate of growth, then its complete stagnation. There was a drawnout, deepening and almost insurmountable crisis in agriculture."
Don't think they'd forget something like that either.
Are you good now?
"We helped the Afghanis run off a Russian invasion.." ;-)

By WE she does not mean Herself ...

editorial we?

or she may have a tape worm

or a mouse in her pocket?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#979875 Sep 10, 2013
JOHN KERRY'S seemingly off-the-cuff challenge for the Assad regime to turn over its chemical weapons has within 24 hours become de facto US policy that Kerry is now heralding as the 'ideal way' to resolve the Syria crisis who knew?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

These idiots in the Obama Administration didn't think of this as a mater of policy. It had to come out as a wiseguy remark from Lurch, now it's policy.

Just shows how pathetic Democrats are as leaders.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#979877 Sep 10, 2013
Hey libtards!!!!!

Arctic sea ice up 60 percent in 2013

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/09/arc...

I - D - I - O - T - S
LCNLin

United States

#979878 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...fighting for return of the real America and a President that we that can be proud of...
others do the fighting... you seem only to troll?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#979879 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree that no one wants a proxy war in Syria and hope for a peaceful solution; however, you're giving credit to Putin rather than to your own countries President; who, kept up the pressure that may result in this compromise. That is what I find deplorable in you, that you are anti American because of racism. You should be ashamed of yourself.
These fkn idiots on here hate Obama to the point that they're selling out their own nation. TeaParty scumbags__not patriots.

The Obama administration/CIA/Pentagon ran a game on Assad and his allies Russia and Iran and they all bought in knowing that the alternative was to "put up" which none of them could do.

Syria's a broken pizz pot that couldn't face off with the rebel factions without help from Iran, laughing, and Russia, whose been selling/trading junk weapons for decades and doesn't want to face the embarrassment of the world knowing that it's "junk don't work."

We know that the US weapons of war work as intended__we watched the US Air Force drop a bomb down a smokestack during Shock and Awe and stick a cruise missile through the front door of a hotel during the brief Bush I Iraq escapade.

Russia has nothing to counter Tomahawk missiles__no one does and it's very unlikely that Russia can defy the US stealth systems that shield our aircraft and ships from land based missiles.

Our sht works__theirs doesn't__they understand that!!!

We gave the mutts a way out of a certain azzwhoopin and they jumped all over it.
LCNLin

United States

#979880 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get to the bottom of this.
Tell us why you believe Assad used the chemical weapons. Please do not use statements by known pathological liars unless that is all the proof you have.
"known pathological liars..."such as your fellow trolls?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#979881 Sep 10, 2013
Incredibly nave.
<quoted text>
Incredible.
How's that chess game going lily?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979882 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree in the short term. But as Assad said, "there are other powers in that region besides his own government" who are ready for "anything to happen".
And if Russia becomes the victor now, so does Iran and China even if indirectly.
Assad is worried about an al Qaeda takeover as are we all. But that seems to be exactly what Iran wants.
So why not just stay out of it and let them duke it out themselves?
And clean up afterwards if necessary?
What exactly does Russia have to gain by helping out his pal, Assad?
Iran is shipping hundreds of tons of weaponry to Syria to kill the Al Qaeda insurgents. Al Qaeda is Suni. Iran is Shi'ite. This is really no more than the usual Suni-Shi'ite medieval mentality war.

Assad has maintained peace with Israel for a long time. Everyone has a vested interest in that.
If the Muslim Brotherhood takes over Syria, that won't be the case anymore.
There is a reason the Muslim Brotherhood was thrown out of the government of Egypt. The Egyptian military thought they were dangerous to have in government. There is a reason they were not able to secure power in Libya. They are considered to be too dangerous there, too.
If you look at the big picture, the United States should be helping prevent them from gaining any influence anywhere in the world.
The Muslim Brotherhood represents the most radical Islamist mentality that is the sole motivation for international terrorism from Sunis.
Why should be help them in any way?

And, how the hell did we end up with a Muslim Brotherhood president and administration?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979883 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born here, and this country belongs to ME.
You and Obama better get used to that fact.
Or, do we have to fight a war over that principle?
Just the fact that you can say that you feel safe if those chemical weapons are kept in Russia is preposterous.
They should be destroyed and disposed of, if that's even possible.

Prevented this

#979884 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree that no one wants a proxy war in Syria and hope for a peaceful solution; however, you're giving credit to Putin rather than to your own countries President; who, kept up the pressure that may result in this compromise. That is what I find deplorable in you, that you are anti American because of racism. You should be ashamed of yourself.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? you should be ashamed of yourself. Racism. are you kidding me lily?
LCNLin

United States

#979885 Sep 10, 2013
Assad pursued negotiations for an alternative $10 billion pipeline plan with Iran, across Iraq to Syria, that would also potentially allow Iran to supply gas to Europe from its South Pars field shared with Qatar. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the project was signed in July 2012 - just as Syria's civil war was spreading to Damascus and Aleppo - and earlier this year Iraq signed a framework agreement for construction of the gas pipelines.
The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans. No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action.
President George Bush has nothing good to say about the dictator of Syria...but supported our President ...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979886 Sep 10, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Members of the us military reported that they are training the rebels.
I have heard that; where'd you get that info?

Prevented this

#979887 Sep 10, 2013
So then the Prince and O'bama aligned themselves to lie about Asad's imaginary WMD's. Does it make sense to you now? A petro dollar state. mmm mmm mmm. Do you understand? WMD...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 68,935
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Obskeptic 177,326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 1 hr rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info