Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
899,861 - 899,880 of 1,080,433 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why Al Qaeda didn't want you.
Putin just saved us. He could have just sat back and watched us rip ourselves apart after Congress voted against the Muslim Brotherhood, and Obama started an unconstitutional war with Syria.
Now, why would Putin want to save us from ourselves?
This is not the first time Putin has tried to save us. The first time failed. At the beginning of the O'bama regime, Putin extended a hand to O'bama to solve the financial crisis...of course O'bama was too arrogant to accept--America under O'bama sliding down the slope after 5 years--and Russia is recovering---We need a Regime change here.
Look at Russia's unemployment rate compared to ours. Evidentally Putin knows how to manage government much better than the O'ne.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how a computer-generated signature got on a birth certificate created in 1961.
Then, tell us why Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that fraudulent document as proof in any court case.
Where's the proof? All I hear is accusations from known pathological liars.
Obama says Assad used chemical weapons.
Putin says Al Qaeda used chemical weapons.
Which of the two people above have lied to you repeatedly?
Show your proof.
I think this was more likely a conspiracy between the Muslim Brotherhood and the White House to get the US to start a war with Syria. This wouldn't be too different than the Gulf of Tonkin lie.
By the way, that was a Democrat that lied to the entire country then, too, wasn't it?
Does the truth ever come out of any Democrats' mouth?
ROTFLMAO!!!!

You need MY help to support YOUR claim to PROVE YOU'RE right?!?!?!?!?!

Talk about something that's lazy and useless and provides no value... that's you son!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your libtard fantasy world.

Wow Flack great response.,

Thanks for proving me wrong by listing all the actions Republicans have supported that helped us recover from the economic mess created under the former administration.

Ok can you list 5? 3? 1?

Annie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Anglo former marine captain beaten as he rescues young negro boy from three chimp attackers on the beach.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
These kind of stories never make the front page and Sharpton is no where in sight. Maybe Obama will mention it during tonight's speech.

"Man punched in the face in Union Square hate attack dies at Bellevue Hospital

Authorities say 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt (l.) has died less than a week after he was assaulted by a man who threatened to 'punch the first white man' he saw.

A white man who was punched in the face in Union Square by a black man who was spewing anti-white sentiment died early Monday at Bellevue Hospital, a police source said.

Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, fell into a coma after he was randomly attacked Wednesday afternoon by a man who was yelling,“I’m going to punch the first white man I see!”

Lashawn Marten, 31, was arrested on charges of misdemeanor assault in the attack. The unprovoked punch knocked Babbitt backward, and he hit his head on the ground.

The attack took place in Union Square Park.

Babbitt lived in Brooklyn and was caregiver to his mother, who has Alzheimer’s disease, neighbors said.

After Marten assaulted Babbitt, he attacked two men who tried to help the stricken man, and then challenged two responding cops, officials said.

Marten is being held on $1 million bail. Charges against him will likely be upgraded."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who moved out and didn't live there anymore, son?
lol! So now you're invoking squatters rights son?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shellies father. Did he actually have the nerve to bring another woman there? And, furthermore, what woman would want to be with that killer? Not to mention fat and ugly as well.
fat and ugly.. lily speaking from experience...

It's the culture...
Annie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as republicans are in the whine mode
it is a victor for America
Anyone who doesn't want to see the demise of America should be in whine mode.

The empty suit is failing and even his own party can no longer ignore what a mistake Obama is.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Shellies father. Did he actually have the nerve to bring another woman there? And, furthermore, what woman would want to be with that killer? Not to mention fat and ugly as well.
Interesting, isn't it?

Now that his 'celebrity' status has gotten to his head.

The curious part is I thought the vest made him look big.

Looks like he worked on creating his own natural vest!
Annie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution is to have the chemical weapons taken to Russia.
The UN is incompetent.
Letting Obama anywhere near them will be like giving them directly to Al Qaeda.
If I were Putin, I'd just go in there and move the chemical weapons to Russia without asking anyone's approval. Problem solved.
Unlike Obama, I guess Putin doesn't "lead from behind."

He just leads.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as republicans are in the whine mode
it is a victor for America
Over 70 percent democrats oppose obama's warmongering tactics invading Syria...

What whine mode are you in nutcase??

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The media will spin this to make Obama look like a hero...
...or Obama will insist on conditions unacceptable to Putin and Assad.
They will certainly try, but it will only fool the already indoctrinated retards. The latter scenario is a lose-lose for baruck, brilliantly executed by Putin.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Liberals can file this in the 'sky is falling' folder...

"Obamacare Medical Device Tax Causes One Company to Lay Off Over 1,000 People"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

<quoted text>
LOL! You're a hoot. We had a boat load of 11 Cubans hit the beach in Hollywood yesterday. Maybe they're al Quaeda.
Did you hire any of them? You need someone to clean your 4 foot kiddie pool...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Flack.
What needs to be done to clean up NASCAR?
Team cheating is unacceptable.
LOL, I'm sure he'll get right on it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
more nonsense.
Good morning ...looks like the republican are unhappy again
It's an epidemic.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dave believes that the sun beating down on a solar panel in Arizona travels through a wire to his house in PA.
Flacktard evidently thinks that when I chose West Penn as my electricity provider that West Penn ran a line from the generating station to my house. Or maybe they route electricity they generate to my home sort of like how oil companies use he system of pipelines.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...impossible to transmit electricity over that distance and have anything left at the end...
Not sure about actual distance limitations, but step-up transformer tech has made it (long distance transmission) pretty effective...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_power_t...

Long-distance transmission of electricity (thousands of kilometers) is cheap and efficient, with costs of US$0.005–0.02/kWh (compared to annual averaged large producer costs of US$0.01–0.025/kWh, retail rates upwards of US$0.10/kWh, and multiples of retail for instantaneous suppliers at unpredicted highest demand moments).[7] Thus distant suppliers can be cheaper than local sources (e.g., New York City buys a lot[quantify] of electricity from Canada). Multiple local sources (even if more expensive and infrequently used) can make the transmission grid more fault tolerant to weather and other disasters that can disconnect distant suppliers.

A high-power electrical transmission towerLong-distance transmission allows remote renewable energy resources to be used to displace fossil fuel consumption. Hydro and wind sources cannot be moved closer to populous cities, and solar costs are lowest in remote areas where local power needs are minimal. Connection costs alone can determine whether any particular renewable alternative is economically sensible. Costs can be prohibitive for transmission lines, but various proposals for massive infrastructure investment in high capacity, very long distance super grid transmission networks could be recovered with modest usage fees.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep posting this crap all you want Carol, but that's all it's ever going to be, pure unadulterated crap.
The Affordable Care Act was passed by Congress stupid, not just decreed by the President. Plus it's been upheld by the Supreme Court in a decision written by no less than Chief Justice John Roberts.
The sequestration was written and passed by the Republicans in the House dimwit! It was all their idea.
The IRS thing was a phony scandal. Not one of the so called conservative groups were denied 501(c)(4) status nor were they in any way prevented from acting as though they had such status while their cases were being reviewed. Progressive groups had to jump through the same hoops.
Those divides you're talking about were and still are being created by the right liar.
Obama has been consulting with the international community and has put his case before Congress. How is that going it alone or my way or the highway?
You're an idiot Carol.
For someone who is so proficient in criticizing others for being out of the loop, you've become rather comical.

The Democrats passed the Affordable Care Act without one Republican on board. You know...Republicans...the other elected representatives of the people? The Democrats passed it even though the majority of Americans were also against it.

It was upheld in the Supreme Court as a tax. Legislation that involves taxes can be repealed.

Jay Carney told the press that the sequestration came from the White House and it was signed by this president.

The IRS thing was anything but a phony. It's only because liberals and liberal organizations weren't considered the enemy by the president in power and they weren't drilled like the KGB just to get legal exemptions.

Dividing Americans was an intentional ploy by the present-day Democratic Party right before the last two elections. Class, gender, and racial warfare had never been an issue before or since.

But thanks for proving your blind loyalty once again.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Flack.
What needs to be done to clean up NASCAR?
Team cheating is unacceptable.
Isn't that what you people call 'capitalism' son?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! WOW! There's a glimmer of hope for you yet!
That's exactly why your skills with a wok and an ironing board make you so valuable, donger....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 3 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 3 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Sublime1 97,539
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE