Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
899,801 - 899,820 of 1,079,646 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shellie and her dad, who by the way is a mean sumbitch who could easily whip George and his body guard, arrived at the home unannounced to pick up some additional belongings. George was there, the bodyguard was there and a girl of about Shellie's age was there.
George likely gave his weapon to the body guard who put it in the truck__it wasn't on his person or in the home according to LE.
Seeing the young lady in there probably set Shellie off.
Doesn't that house belong to the father? Imagine anyone having an affair with that fatty Zimmerman? How can he afford a body guard?
Does he even have a job?
I read that they did arrest him; I hope he doesn't get away with this one before he kills again.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dave believes that the sun beating down on a solar panel in Arizona travels through a wire to his house in PA.
OMG, there's a missile across the street behind the fire station!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The chance of obama attacking without congressional approval and UN backing are nil. His tiny window of opportunity has slammed shut, tighter than a drum...
Looks like there's a big chance he's going to let Russia save the day...or let the fox guard the hen house.

Pretty sure Russia hasn't forgotten the Afghanis using the CIA's ground-to-air missiles in Afghanistan blowing their helicopters out of the sky or the end of the Cold War brought on with our help leading to the economic collapse of the USSR.

Putin isn't another Gorbachev and Obama is certainly not another Reagan. The animosity between them is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Not to mention Putin is on the side of Assad and both are mass murderers in their own right.

But, hey, maybe Putin just wants to do the right thing in securing Assad's chemical weapons and be seen as Obama's savior with no ulterior motive. Except to make Obama and America look weaker.

It's iffy at this point. What's your take?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is fine with me. If Congress votes down the resolution, Obama will honor that vote and you people will, once again, have egg on your faces.
lol! They'll enjoy that with the crow!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget that Obama is a stooge for the Muslim Brotherhood. If the Muslim Brotherhood orders Obama to start a war with Syria, that's what Obama will do.
Putin just saved us from ourselves. He didn't have to do that. Why do you think Putin saved us?
lol! oh, you ruskie supporters, you!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

trio of Arizona “exorcists” has ventured to England to fight what it describes as the endorsement of satanic elements in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter book series.

“Harry is using this magic for good,” 18-year-old Brynne Larson explains in video posted by the Daily Mail on Monday.“So here we have the dangerous idea that you can use this magic for good or bad. When in reality, all magic is bad ’cause you’re getting your power from Satan.”

Larson and friends Tess and Savannah Scherkenback will be profiled in a BBC special on Friday discussing both their longtime friendship and their training by Larson’s father, Rev. Bob Larson, who claims to have performed 15,000 exorcisms. The BBC reported that Bob Larson asks for donations of $200 for each exorcism.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/09/young-a...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read something other than your own propaganda rags. The Egyptian military showed documents proving Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. These are real documents, not fraudulent documents like the "birth certificate" being shown on the White House website.
The rest of your diatribe, well, that explains the entire Arab world celebrating after Obama's friends, Al Qaeda, attacked us on 9/11. By the way, if what you say is true, kindly explain to us how the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda are joined together today.
Has your ignorant ass ever heard of Islam's taqiyya doctrine?
Just how ignorant are you?
The Russians have a common saying. Translated, it means "not by words, but by deeds." In other words, what someone does makes what they say insignificant. The Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda are engaged in an invasion of Syria and fighting a war there with the intent of taking control of the country. Al Qaeda is the ... how did Obama put it when he described the police state he wants to create here... "national security force" equal to the military.
Al Qaeda is the Muslim Brotherhood's department of war.
lol! I love right wing crazies.

They're just nuts!
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Saudi Arabia said Monday it will outlaw the dissemination of information on the Internet for the benefit of “terrorist” groups, in line with a decision taken by Gulf Arab monarchies.
The official SPA news agency said the cabinet approved the “unified legislation against cybercrime,” which the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) adopted in December.
The legislation targets those who “create sites and publish information on the Internet or a computer network for the benefit of a terrorist group to enable contacts among its leaders or its members, to promote its views or funding,” said the agency.
It also prohibits “the dissemination of ideas that could affect public order or morality,” said SPA, without providing further details.
Most members of the six-nation GCC — Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates — have tightened their laws against cybercrime in recent years
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/09/saudi-a...
Republicans still wish to destroy the USA if it hurts President Obama,
Sort of tired on reading this?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
Why haven't we heard about Putin letting Snowden live in Russia from these fraud Democrats?
Putin is probably the best friend we have in the world. He could easily have let us rip ourselves to pieces over this and get caught up in Obama's quagmire in Syria.
By the way, I still haven't seen any proof it was Assad that used chemical weapons. All I've heard is accusations from known pathological liars.
And, have the Democrats forgotten about Putin letting Snowden live in Russia? Where's the condemnation of Putin for habitually interferring with the United States? That was the lead story in the news for a month. You'd think the Democrats would be referencing a history of Russian villianous activity now... if the Democrats had a leg to stand on, that is.
This is just another time when the pathological lying fraud we put in the White House looks like an ignorant buffoon on the world's stage. That will never change because there is nothing about Obama that isn't fraudulent. The rest of the world is for real.
lol! Right wing nuts....

.... just just LOVE those commie ruskies!!!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Putin for… NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was amazing how many new vehicles they had"
I'm sure she doesn't "remember" that...I think she even commented on tires and rims? Of course, nobody can total up a grocery order in his head like billionaire flack when he's in line behind a possible SNAP recipient.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shellie and her dad, who by the way is a mean sumbitch who could easily whip George and his body guard, arrived at the home unannounced to pick up some additional belongings. George was there, the bodyguard was there and a girl of about Shellie's age was there.
George likely gave his weapon to the body guard who put it in the truck__it wasn't on his person or in the home according to LE.
Seeing the young lady in there probably set Shellie off.
Let's see if I got this right.

Some woman leaves her husband, which means she no longer lives there.
This woman shows up unannounced with her father. Another woman is there. A body guard is there.

Then the woman who showed up unannounced calls 911 and accuses her former husband of threatening her with a pistol and punching her father, then retracts the accusation.

No pistol was found.

Do I have this right?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dave believes that the sun beating down on a solar panel in Arizona travels through a wire to his house in PA.
I really hate to agree with dumb chimpy dave on ANYTHING,
but actually it can if its a grid-tied system (and the power providers sell it to neighboring utilities).

I've been 100% offgrid 20 years this coming March, and don't miss it a bit. Owning and maintaining all your own infrastructure is a very empowering feeling.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! oh, you ruskie supporters, you!!!!
Tell us why Al Qaeda didn't want you.

Putin just saved us. He could have just sat back and watched us rip ourselves apart after Congress voted against the Muslim Brotherhood, and Obama started an unconstitutional war with Syria.

Now, why would Putin want to save us from ourselves?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who you're talking about here. Are you referring to Obama and the unconstitutional actions of him and the government during his tenure?
How's that investigatin into Eric Holder running guns for the Mexican drug cartels going?
How's that investigation into the unconstitutional actions of the NSA going?
How's that investigation into Obama lying to the world to cover up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi going?
How's that investigation into Hillary lying to Congress going?
Now, we have something else to investigate.
Obama says he has proof Assad was responsible for the chemical weapons attack.
Putin says he has proof Al Qaeda was responsible.
Which of the two above has repeatedly lied to you?
Which of the two above are you most inclined to believe?
Now, why would you believe anything someone who continually lies to you says?
Show us the proof. It looks like a conspiracy between the White House and the Muslim Brotherhood to use the US Armed Forces to help Al Qaeda take over Syria and get the chemical weapons there, and install the Muslim Brotherhood as the ruling caliphate after they were tossed out of the government of Egypt.
lol! You sound like the beck-ster.

Always with the questions....

Always minus the information....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Homer and most people don't bet with you, Massey. You're known to be a "Welsh"er...
You don't know anything about me Melvin. I owe no one. I don't make a bet I can't pay. I am the opposite of the libtard dream.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

cja28730 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is bad for America. Impeach the ni...g
Hate to bother you with any kind of education, Pops, but I think the word you were going for ends in "r" not "g."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right wing nuts....
.... just just LOVE those commie ruskies!!!!!
In case you haven't been keeping up with recent events in history, Russia is capitalist, and the United States has a communist president.

Tell us why you think Putin saved us from ourselves instead of watching us rip ourselves apart after Obama starts an unconstitutional war with Syria.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like there's a big chance he's going to let Russia save the day...or let the fox guard the hen house.
Pretty sure Russia hasn't forgotten the Afghanis using the CIA's ground-to-air missiles in Afghanistan blowing their helicopters out of the sky or the end of the Cold War brought on with our help leading to the economic collapse of the USSR.
Putin isn't another Gorbachev and Obama is certainly not another Reagan. The animosity between them is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Not to mention Putin is on the side of Assad and both are mass murderers in their own right.
But, hey, maybe Putin just wants to do the right thing in securing Assad's chemical weapons and be seen as Obama's savior with no ulterior motive. Except to make Obama and America look weaker.
It's iffy at this point. What's your take?
Putin has only TWO interests:

1)Securing Russia's interests in the region.

2)Making Odumbo look like a fool.

He's accomplished both already, so the rest is just gravy. He trumped baruck's only interest, which was to deflect attention away from his domestic troubles. Odumbo has killed more innocent civilians in drone attack collateral damage in Pakistan alone than were killed in the Syrian gassing, so the latter "moral stand" is a complete red herring.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...show us the beef...
lol! Aren't you the people who keep demanding to see the President's BC when it's already been shown?

Then stated it's a fraud without proof?

And now you demand others provide proof?

What a backward group you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 45 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 3 hr Yeah 14
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search