Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979851 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to have to tell you but this response is becoming rather lame and doesn't even make any sense.
Poofball Patrick is a one-trick phaerie...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979852 Sep 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>why would you care? last thing I need to be called is a commie Jew. LOL.
Well, you claim to be unafraid of the KGB and are in support of Putin, so why are you here in America?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979853 Sep 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
'Great American' Hannity And Buchanan Heart Vladimir Putin’s Syria Actions
http://www.newshounds.us/_great_american_hann...
more commies nostalgic for the return of the USSR.
WASHINGTON — President Obama woke up Monday facing a Congressional defeat that many in both parties believed could hobble his presidency. And by the end of the day, he found himself in the odd position of relying on his Russian counterpart, Vladimir V. Putin, of all people, to bail him out.

The NEW YORK SLIMES can you believe it Sonic? the liberal news paper in a random act of journalism.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/10/world/middl...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979854 Sep 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
As Syrian crisis turns, U.S. conservatives rally behind Putin
Coming on the heels of other conservatives celebrating Putin, the whole dynamic just seems to be increasingly creepy. When was the last time U.S. Republicans were so vocal about their affections for a former KGB official with an authoritarian streak?
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/09/10/...
Putin just saved us from ourselves. Obama belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood and is helping Al Qaeda.
Now, come on. You don't really expect Americans to rally behind a president that is helping the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11, do you?
Just how stupid are you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979855 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be stripped of your American citizenship and shipped to Russia, you pos traitor and take your bride with you.
Putin says Al Qaeda did it.
Obama says Assad did it.
Which of the above has a history of routinely lying to you?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#979856 Sep 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Teams will always push the rules. If there isn't a rule against it, you do it, if it will bring you an advantage.
I'm reminded of the story Darryl Waltrip told. He said Bill France Sr. Came up to him after he won a race and asked him " Darryl, any idea how all those BB"s got down on the bottom of my track?" Darryl look at him and said, "No idea Mr France".

Seems they had filled the roll bar with BB's and rigged a little trap door so that once the race started he could pull a wire and empty out the BB's. Made the car a couple hundred pounds lighter. Bill knew, but didn't bother to rip the car apart. But Darryl knew not to do it again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#979857 Sep 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is KGB and your ally ;-)
Over 70 percent democrats oppose obama's warmongering tactics invading Syria...

In what whine mode are you in today Patrick??

It's the culture..

Prevented this

#979858 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention entire villages of Christians.
Obama is one of the terrorists.
will O'bama be bombing the Philippines next?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/world/asia/...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979859 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...as long as we avoid a needless war, it's a victory for America.
I agree in the short term. But as Assad said, "there are other powers in that region besides his own government" who are ready for "anything to happen".

And if Russia becomes the victor now, so does Iran and China even if indirectly.

Assad is worried about an al Qaeda takeover as are we all. But that seems to be exactly what Iran wants.

So why not just stay out of it and let them duke it out themselves?

And clean up afterwards if necessary?

What exactly does Russia have to gain by helping out his pal, Assad?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979860 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree that no one wants a proxy war in Syria and hope for a peaceful solution; however, you're giving credit to Putin rather than to your own countries President; who, kept up the pressure that may result in this compromise. That is what I find deplorable in you, that you are anti American because of racism. You should be ashamed of yourself.
you can't be serious...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979861 Sep 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
AFP BREAKING: Chemical weapons checks in Syria can go ahead if US renounces use of force: Putin"
The Putin offer will not work under the threat of attack by the US.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979862 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that less than 5% of oil usage is in products like you are describing.
If oil is that important for the products we use everyday, why do you insist on burning it?
Its a simple question, Flack.
Why should we take this valuable resource & burn it for heat & for transportation?
We can not just quit oil use at this time but we can all work towards reducing its usage. Higher MPG vehicles, alternation home heat, electric cars, CNG cars.
But hey, you f*cking right whiners keep mocking those who are smart enough to know the oil supply is limited & keep on burning the raw material you just said was so important for manufacturing products,.
This is why you people are dumber than sh*t.
I have better question. Why do you libtards insist on burning our food,making food prices to spike world wide and causing much of the unrest in the middle east? Oil moves the world cheaply and efficiently. If it wasn't for libtard policies oil would be cheaper and so would food and maybe, just maybe, the world wouldn't be on the verge of collapse.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979863 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We only agree on the lack of proof it was Assad who used the chemical weapons. There are other credible people who believe it was al Qaeda in the guise of Syrian rebels.
But Russia being entrusted to look after anyone's best interests besides themselves is, frankly, naïve in my opinion. No offense, but we're in a pickle and none of the alternatives are acceptable thanks to a president who has continually led from behind and truly believed he could community organize the entire world.
I can understand that. The US and Russia have been potential enemies, and actual enemies, since 1917, until very recently. But, I have lived in Russia out in the middle of Siberia with the average Russians. I know what and how they think today, and what and how they thought before capitalism became the dominant ideology.
Russians are not our enemy.
Naturally, the Russian president will vie for influence in the world. Every country does. That doesn't mean he seeks our destruction, like his predecessors of the old Soviet Union.

What threat to the United States would it be for the chemical weapons in Syria to be moved to Russia?
I can't think of any.
What benefit would it be to the United States for the chemical weapons in Syria to be moved to Russia?
It would remove this particular excuse for Obama to start an unconstitutional war and this country being ripped apart.

However, the Muslim Brotherhood goal is to have the US Armed Forces tip the scales in favor of Al Qaeda in Syria. When this dilemma is over, Obama will create another excuse to do what the Muslim Brotherhood wants.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979864 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, you claim to be unafraid of the KGB and are in support of Putin, so why are you here in America?
...fighting for return of the real America and a President that we that can be proud of...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979865 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Dumbf*ckwaiter says that Obamacare created the Bush recession.
My God, man. Get a grip.
No he didn't Dilbert. Learn to read.
Voluntarist

United States

#979866 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone really knows what the behind the scenes deal is; the Saudis and the Turks are supporting the rebels. McCain and Graham went to meet the rebels, pushing to back them. Assad said the rebels are AlQuaeda. I don't get it and hope we stay the hell out of there completely. Were the Israelis and Saudis pushing it?
Even if there is a removal of these weapons, the civil war goes on.
If the rebels are indeed AlQuaeda, I say, let him kill them all and let the Russians help him. Who cares.
Members of the us military reported that they are training the rebels.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979867 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I was born here, and this country belongs to ME.
You and Obama better get used to that fact.
Or, do we have to fight a war over that principle?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#979868 Sep 10, 2013
All there is to show for 12 years of War is fat bank balances for the armament industries and a list of destroyed countries with millions of dead and dislocated people who never lifted a hand against the U.S....

Too Many Years Of Lies: From Mossadeq to 9/11

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/too-many-...

----

We, the People are NOT represented by Our federal government and Our State reps follow their lead - they have a different Agenda -

Empire Of The City (States)~ The Crown – Washington DC – The Vatican

The Empire of the City actually consists of three cities, which belong to no nation or state and pay no taxes: Vatican City, the City of London ([inside] London), and Washington DC. Vatican City controls the world through religion, the City of London controls the world through currency, and Washington DC controls the world through force...

http://www.shiftfrequency.com/empire-of-the-c...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#979869 Sep 10, 2013
Liberals do anything for a buck...

"(Ingroup/loyalty, Authority/respect, and
Purity/sanctity)"

"Liberals required slightly more money on average to violate the Harm foundation. However, conservatives required substantially higher amounts to violate the three binding foundations"

"The results supported the moral foundations hypothesis: liberals refused to make tradeoffs
on most of the individualizing items, but were more willing to perform actions that violated the
three binding foundations. Conservatives, in contrast, showed a more even distribution of
concerns, and reported more unwillingness than did liberals to accept money to act in ways that
violate Ingroup, Authority, and Purity concerns."

http://faculty.virginia.edu/haidtlab/mft/GHN....

Prevented this

#979870 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I was born here. I do however have ties to Russia. There is a lot of propaganda on Russia, in the United States, that is the same as when it were a communist country. That is not the case any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 25 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 27 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 48 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 57 min not a ghost 698
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago