Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979678 Sep 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans still wish to destroy the USA if it hurts President Obama,
Sort of tired on reading this?
So, that's why the Republicans joined the Muslim Brotherhood and are helping Al Qaeda, right?

Tell us what happened to those tanks and that mountain of munitions and weapons Janet Napolitano procured to "police" the population with.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979679 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bet all of your black friends told you that, huh? Check with Batty; she's got whole neighborhoods of them...
Galt never makes such statements.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#979680 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wondered which one one of you Bozos would spout that crap first. My money was on Homer. Thanks Homer lunch is on you today!!!
I would strongly advise against that course of action. Lunch with homo ALWAYS includes a couple of "stiff ones" (and I'm not talking about noonday highballs).........
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979681 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why don't we have wind powered generators off the coast of Nantucket, dupe?
Because someone thought they could make money?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979682 Sep 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! His little wag the dog gambit failed miserably. You'll see that next week when his approval rating drops another 10 points to Bush-ian levels.....
The media will spin this to make Obama look like a hero...

...or Obama will insist on conditions unacceptable to Putin and Assad.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979683 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if I got this right.
Some woman leaves her husband, which means she no longer lives there.
This woman shows up unannounced with her father. Another woman is there. A body guard is there.
Then the woman who showed up unannounced calls 911 and accuses her former husband of threatening her with a pistol and punching her father, then retracts the accusation.
No pistol was found.
Do I have this right?
Who owned the house son?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#979684 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if I got this right.
Some woman leaves her husband, which means she no longer lives there.
This woman shows up unannounced with her father. Another woman is there. A body guard is there.
Then the woman who showed up unannounced calls 911 and accuses her former husband of threatening her with a pistol and punching her father, then retracts the accusation.
No pistol was found.
Do I have this right?
NO...as usual.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979685 Sep 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
Putin forÖ NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!
You have to be helping the terrorists to win the Nobel Peace Prize. Putin doesn't qualify. He only creates peace where Obama is trying to create war.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979686 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why Al Qaeda didn't want you.
Putin just saved us. He could have just sat back and watched us rip ourselves apart after Congress voted against the Muslim Brotherhood, and Obama started an unconstitutional war with Syria.
Now, why would Putin want to save us from ourselves?
Tell us why you think they did son?

Cheer for your ruskie commie bud Putin over the US son!

Proudly show your true colors!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979687 Sep 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The chance of obama attacking without congressional approval and UN backing are nil. His tiny window of opportunity has slammed shut, tighter than a drum...
but O'bama certainly takes the award for looking like the smallest American president on the World stage. O'bama is done. Burnt toast, throw him out.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#979688 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure she doesn't "remember" that...I think she even commented on tires and rims? Of course, nobody can total up a grocery order in his head like billionaire flack when he's in line behind a possible SNAP recipient.
Possible SNAP recipient? There is a bright red cardinal on it for the world to see. Tally up? The total comes up on the screen on the register Melvin. The best thing they ever did, short of getting rid of them, is to spread the day they shop by the last number on the card. Spreads it out through the month instead of them all piling in on the first. With the military also getting paid on the first it was a living hell around the first.

Ever see a grocery cart train?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#979689 Sep 10, 2013
Iím sure by the End of the Day Obama will screw up this Agreement by demanding Assad needs to go!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979690 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Batty, but you get a little more confused and confusing every day...seriously, check on those diabetic mini strokes. I didn't say anything about your neighborhood--I know nothing about it other than you rent--I said neighborhoodS of black "friends." You talked about driving through them, giving unwritten appraisals on the value of their vehicles, remember? Probably not...
Well, then, you must have "neighborhoods of black friends" too. Even though I said nothing about either. Just a simple observation driving through a poorer part of town. Lots of fancy new cars parked in front of modest and run-down homes in a predominantly unkempt neighborhood.

The homes were more than likely government-funded homes with one of those government-funded mortgages so they probably had a lot of money left over for a fancy new car.

Unlike those in the struggling middle class who have to pay a traditional mortgage and drive lemons to put food on the table.

The observation being that if you work just a little harder, you have to struggle just a little more because the government isn't going to give you one thin dime. But if you're a victim and have no desire to work just a little bit harder, you don't mind living in a government-funded home if you can still drive a fancy new car.

Now you can go ahead and call me a racist. I know you're chomping at the bit.

(But keep in mind there are blacks who are part of the struggling middle class and whites who are dependent on the government. The observation still stands.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979691 Sep 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shellie and her dad, who by the way is a mean sumbitch who could easily whip George and his body guard, arrived at the home unannounced to pick up some additional belongings. George was there, the bodyguard was there and a girl of about Shellie's age was there.
George likely gave his weapon to the body guard who put it in the truck__it wasn't on his person or in the home according to LE.
Seeing the young lady in there probably set Shellie off.
According to lily, the father-in-law is "elderly"...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#979692 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right wing nuts....
.... just just LOVE those leftwing commie ruskies!!!!!
It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979693 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why don't we have wind powered generators off the coast of Nantucket, dupe?
rich liberals, black and white, who like their view...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979694 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Aren't you the people who keep demanding to see the President's BC when it's already been shown?
Then stated it's a fraud without proof?
And now you demand others provide proof?
What a backward group you are!
Tell us how a computer-generated signature got on a birth certificate created in 1961.
Then, tell us why Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that fraudulent document as proof in any court case.

Where's the proof? All I hear is accusations from known pathological liars.

Obama says Assad used chemical weapons.
Putin says Al Qaeda used chemical weapons.

Which of the two people above have lied to you repeatedly?

Show your proof.
I think this was more likely a conspiracy between the Muslim Brotherhood and the White House to get the US to start a war with Syria. This wouldn't be too different than the Gulf of Tonkin lie.
By the way, that was a Democrat that lied to the entire country then, too, wasn't it?

Does the truth ever come out of any Democrats' mouth?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979695 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Does that mean he has got rid of all the plastic in his house? The rugs? Some clothes? The pipes? How about the siding if he has some. A lot of his cars are made of polymers. Has he rid himself of those?
Dumbass Dave probably has oil heat, typical for losers...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979696 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Who owned the house son?
Who moved out and didn't live there anymore, son?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979697 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Who owned the house son?
Shellies father. Did he actually have the nerve to bring another woman there? And, furthermore, what woman would want to be with that killer? Not to mention fat and ugly as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 9 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,695
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info