Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979641 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bet all of your black friends told you that, huh? Check with Batty; she's got whole neighborhoods of them...
There's a nice mixture of whites, blacks and Hispanics where I live. Everyone is courteous and friendly and it's a very quiet and clean neighborhood. Quite pleasant actually.

This kind of neighborhood is more the norm nowadays - especially in cities and surrounding residential areas.

I'm sure some of your neighbors are minorities too. Unless you live in an elitist all-white neighborhood.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#979642 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How much would the House save if it actually tried to help America instead of voting 8 billion times to repeal or defund Obamacare.
Just think if it spent that much effort on helping improve the economy.
Instead it votes to defund Obamacare, food stamps, help for the poor while wanting to hand more money to the wealthy.
How much has Republican obstructionism cost this country? Billions & billions of dollars.
The GOP during Obama's Presidency will go down in history as the most pathetic, anti-American political party in history.
Only in your libtard fantasy world.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#979643 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at all these dopes defending the murderer. Will they cheer when Shellie is found shot to death?
Shellie and her dad, who by the way is a mean sumbitch who could easily whip George and his body guard, arrived at the home unannounced to pick up some additional belongings. George was there, the bodyguard was there and a girl of about Shellie's age was there.

George likely gave his weapon to the body guard who put it in the truck__it wasn't on his person or in the home according to LE.

Seeing the young lady in there probably set Shellie off.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979644 Sep 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
So president Obama talks with Putin, a few days later -
Syria accepts Russian chemical weapons proposal - Interfax
Good job president Obama.
Smart move.
I wondered which one one of you Bozos would spout that crap first. My money was on Homer. Thanks Homer lunch is on you today!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979645 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for reducing pollution from energy generation & using non/less polluting avenues. A good portion of my electric is from green sources, I've drastically reduced by use of oil. Just because we can't stop all doesn't mean we should not try to reduce.
So, why don't we have wind powered generators off the coast of Nantucket, dupe?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#979646 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at all these dopes defending the murderer. Will they cheer when Shellie is found shot to death?
Of course they will, Georgy Pudgy is "their kind." Even if Shellie loses weight and doesn't wear a hoodie, she's female and had the temerity to leave a loser.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979647 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no way of knowing the source of electricity delivered to your home or business, and where you live it most likely comes from coal.
What do you use "oil" for?
Does that mean he has got rid of all the plastic in his house? The rugs? Some clothes? The pipes? How about the siding if he has some. A lot of his cars are made of polymers. Has he rid himself of those?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979648 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay based on what goes into the system, dumbass.
Try to keep up.
Dave believes that the sun beating down on a solar panel in Arizona travels through a wire to his house in PA.

When's dawn?

#979649 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a nice mixture of whites, blacks and Hispanics where I live. Everyone is courteous and friendly and it's a very quiet and clean neighborhood. Quite pleasant actually.
This kind of neighborhood is more the norm nowadays - especially in cities and surrounding residential areas.
I'm sure some of your neighbors are minorities too. Unless you live in an elitist all-white neighborhood.
Sorry, Batty, but you get a little more confused and confusing every day...seriously, check on those diabetic mini strokes. I didn't say anything about your neighborhood--I know nothing about it other than you rent--I said neighborhoodS of black "friends." You talked about driving through them, giving unwritten appraisals on the value of their vehicles, remember? Probably not...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979650 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What the F*ck is with you people? Why can't you say anything negative about Obama without using a slur? Is racist that inbred into you?
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis.
Obama is a college dropout from Occidental College.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so a college dropout with connections at the highest level of the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent entry in their fraudulent resume.
Obama is a pathological liar.
Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Obama.
Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama is helping Al Qaeda with their invasion of Syria and the war they started there to take over the country and get the chemical weapons there, and put the Muslim Brotherhood in as the ruling caliphate after they were tossed out of the government in Egypt.
Obama has no respect for the Constitution. It is likely Obama has never even read the Constitution in his entire life.

Find the racial slur.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979651 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Batty, but you get a little more confused and confusing every day...seriously, check on those diabetic mini strokes. I didn't say anything about your neighborhood--I know nothing about it other than you rent--I said neighborhoodS of black "friends." You talked about driving through them, giving unwritten appraisals on the value of their vehicles, remember? Probably not...
"It was amazing how many new vehicles they had"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979653 Sep 10, 2013
Saudi Arabia said Monday it will outlaw the dissemination of information on the Internet for the benefit of “terrorist” groups, in line with a decision taken by Gulf Arab monarchies.

The official SPA news agency said the cabinet approved the “unified legislation against cybercrime,” which the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) adopted in December.

The legislation targets those who “create sites and publish information on the Internet or a computer network for the benefit of a terrorist group to enable contacts among its leaders or its members, to promote its views or funding,” said the agency.
It also prohibits “the dissemination of ideas that could affect public order or morality,” said SPA, without providing further details.

Most members of the six-nation GCC — Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates — have tightened their laws against cybercrime in recent years

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/09/saudi-a...

When's dawn?

#979654 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wondered which one one of you Bozos would spout that crap first. My money was on Homer. Thanks Homer lunch is on you today!!!
Homer and most people don't bet with you, Massey. You're known to be a "Welsh"er...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979655 Sep 10, 2013
The Next Space Shuttle

Hybrid engines make runway-to-orbit missions possible.

Turnaround time is as little as two days.

Popular Science
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979656 Sep 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shellie and her dad, who by the way is a mean sumbitch who could easily whip George and his body guard, arrived at the home unannounced to pick up some additional belongings. George was there, the bodyguard was there and a girl of about Shellie's age was there.
George likely gave his weapon to the body guard who put it in the truck__it wasn't on his person or in the home according to LE.
Seeing the young lady in there probably set Shellie off.
Doesn't that house belong to the father? Imagine anyone having an affair with that fatty Zimmerman? How can he afford a body guard?
Does he even have a job?
I read that they did arrest him; I hope he doesn't get away with this one before he kills again.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979657 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dave believes that the sun beating down on a solar panel in Arizona travels through a wire to his house in PA.
OMG, there's a missile across the street behind the fire station!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979658 Sep 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The chance of obama attacking without congressional approval and UN backing are nil. His tiny window of opportunity has slammed shut, tighter than a drum...
Looks like there's a big chance he's going to let Russia save the day...or let the fox guard the hen house.

Pretty sure Russia hasn't forgotten the Afghanis using the CIA's ground-to-air missiles in Afghanistan blowing their helicopters out of the sky or the end of the Cold War brought on with our help leading to the economic collapse of the USSR.

Putin isn't another Gorbachev and Obama is certainly not another Reagan. The animosity between them is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Not to mention Putin is on the side of Assad and both are mass murderers in their own right.

But, hey, maybe Putin just wants to do the right thing in securing Assad's chemical weapons and be seen as Obama's savior with no ulterior motive. Except to make Obama and America look weaker.

It's iffy at this point. What's your take?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979659 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is fine with me. If Congress votes down the resolution, Obama will honor that vote and you people will, once again, have egg on your faces.
lol! They'll enjoy that with the crow!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979660 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget that Obama is a stooge for the Muslim Brotherhood. If the Muslim Brotherhood orders Obama to start a war with Syria, that's what Obama will do.
Putin just saved us from ourselves. He didn't have to do that. Why do you think Putin saved us?
lol! oh, you ruskie supporters, you!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979661 Sep 10, 2013
trio of Arizona “exorcists” has ventured to England to fight what it describes as the endorsement of satanic elements in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter book series.

“Harry is using this magic for good,” 18-year-old Brynne Larson explains in video posted by the Daily Mail on Monday.“So here we have the dangerous idea that you can use this magic for good or bad. When in reality, all magic is bad ’cause you’re getting your power from Satan.”

Larson and friends Tess and Savannah Scherkenback will be profiled in a BBC special on Friday discussing both their longtime friendship and their training by Larson’s father, Rev. Bob Larson, who claims to have performed 15,000 exorcisms. The BBC reported that Bob Larson asks for donations of $200 for each exorcism.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/09/young-a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 55 min Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 69,541
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]