Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979622 Sep 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>but but but but there was no gun. Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.
"Domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Women are bitches, they lie a lot homie.
On the 911 tape she said Zimmerman was in his car touching the gun and threatening them.

That alone tips you off something is not right with the story.

Also police observed no marks on her father.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979623 Sep 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
So president Obama talks with Putin, a few days later -
Syria accepts Russian chemical weapons proposal - Interfax
Good job president Obama.
Smart move.
Where will the chemical weapons be moved to, moron?

Who will secure them, moron?

What Putin did was save us from ourselves. He didn't have to do that. He could have just sat back and watched as Congress denied Obama and Obama started an unconstitutional war with Syria anyway, and then the country would rip itself apart.

Now, just why would Putin save us like that? Why wouldn't Putin just watch us self-destruct?
Putin is probably the best friend we have. He most likely just saved the country... for a while, until Obama does something else incredibly stupid.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#979624 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When a black racist says "some of my best friends are Jews", better watch your back.
Bet all of your black friends told you that, huh? Check with Batty; she's got whole neighborhoods of them...
Annie

New York, NY

#979629 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Under international control.
I am an American & actually put my country first. Unlike you Tea Party Pretend Patriots who have to make up lies like you do here every day..
"OMG OMG OMG Obama is a wahhabist"" " OMG OMG the birth certificate" "OMG OMG OMG Al Qaeda is going to rule Syria"
You are truly dumber than sh*t.
OMG OMG OMG. Chickens are coming home to roost for Barack Obama, both at home and overseas.

When he first entered the White house, to worldwide acclaim, and backed by huge majorities in both the Senate and the House of Representatives, he could do whatever he wanted -- and could do no wrong, in the eyes of the mainstream media.

People like dumb Dave believed whatever he said, whether about how he would cut the federal deficit in half during his first term or how people could keep their current insurance and their current doctor under ObamaCare, which would also insure millions more people and yet somehow lower the costs at the same time.

If he could have done these things, it is hard to know what he could have done for an encore. Walking on water would have been an anticlimax.

Of course he did none of these things. The Obama administration added more to the national debt in his first term than President Bush had in both his terms put together.

As for ObamaCare, which has not yet fully taken effect, health care costs have already gone up, and many people's hours of work have already gone down, as employers seek to escape the huge costs of ObamaCare by hiring part-time workers, who are exempt.

OMG OMG Barry is a collosal failure and Dave is still dumb.

Obama is a such a failure that the word "Obama" is now synonymous with "colossal failure"

As in :

The Titanic Obamaed the ice berg
The Hindenberg Obamaed and fell to the ground.
The Kansas City Chiefs Obamaed their season so they could get the 1st pick in the draft.
Dumb Dave Obamaed his life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979631 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Massey, how low can you go? She plead guilty to perjury, but the recorded phone conversation showed that Georgy Pudgy told her to do so, but now you're blaming HER? Look, she picked him, so they're both a couple of losers, but fair is fair.(She was very active in the FL tea party I heard, so, of course, she's a known liar.)
Look at all these dopes defending the murderer. Will they cheer when Shellie is found shot to death?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979632 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a man who will destroy anyone who gets in his way. I thought he had some nerve talking about how "Congress is elected to respect voter wishes" while he sits back as an autocrat and kills anyone who opposes him.
you mean like O'bama and the Chicago Trinity murders? mmm mmm mmm...all those gay men 'accidentally' shot because well... they were queer with O'bama.:)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979633 Sep 10, 2013
Just saw Miley Cyrus' new video which featured her swinging naked on a wrecking ball and licking a sledge hammer. Yet, the video still had more class than MVA wrecking dance.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#979634 Sep 10, 2013
Putin had enough chuckles, tired of watching Amateurs!! Russia calls Assad 'we have a deal you canít refuse within Hours Assad Accepts Russian Weapons Proposal Obama and Kerry are notified of agreement will Obama be a Man and Thank Putin?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979635 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at all these dopes defending the murderer. Will they cheer when Shellie is found shot to death?
More than likely she will be shot by another Trayvon, not her soon to be ex-husband.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979638 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bet all of your black friends told you that, huh? Check with Batty; she's got whole neighborhoods of them...
Yes, I wonder how the conversion program is coming along?
Shellie asked for a life insurance policy on George naming her the beneficiary!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979639 Sep 10, 2013
Unions, after a contentious and difficult process, are on the cusp of issuing formal criticism of ObamaCare at the AFL-CIO convention.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

When's dawn?

#979640 Sep 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but he did. The Wizard of Oz told him he did. Gave him a medal recognizing this fact.
The Wizard went on to show that the Cowardly Lion was, in fact, courageous.
And that the Tin Man did, in fact, have a heart.
You nee to acquire comprehension skills.
Or at least get sentient.
He gave him a DIPLOMA, not a medal (that was to the Cowardly Lion's for valor). Can't you ignorant pretenders to competency get anything right?(BTW, the nee for need is just a typo, but I believe your name would be nee Sweaty Souix...and your last sentence is a fragment. "Get sense, not sentient!")

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979641 Sep 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bet all of your black friends told you that, huh? Check with Batty; she's got whole neighborhoods of them...
There's a nice mixture of whites, blacks and Hispanics where I live. Everyone is courteous and friendly and it's a very quiet and clean neighborhood. Quite pleasant actually.

This kind of neighborhood is more the norm nowadays - especially in cities and surrounding residential areas.

I'm sure some of your neighbors are minorities too. Unless you live in an elitist all-white neighborhood.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#979642 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How much would the House save if it actually tried to help America instead of voting 8 billion times to repeal or defund Obamacare.
Just think if it spent that much effort on helping improve the economy.
Instead it votes to defund Obamacare, food stamps, help for the poor while wanting to hand more money to the wealthy.
How much has Republican obstructionism cost this country? Billions & billions of dollars.
The GOP during Obama's Presidency will go down in history as the most pathetic, anti-American political party in history.
Only in your libtard fantasy world.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#979643 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Shellie and her dad, who by the way is a mean sumbitch who could easily whip George and his body guard, arrived at the home unannounced to pick up some additional belongings. George was there, the bodyguard was there and a girl of about Shellie's age was there.

George likely gave his weapon to the body guard who put it in the truck__it wasn't on his person or in the home according to LE.

Seeing the young lady in there probably set Shellie off.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979644 Sep 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
So president Obama talks with Putin, a few days later -
Syria accepts Russian chemical weapons proposal - Interfax
Good job president Obama.
Smart move.
I wondered which one one of you Bozos would spout that crap first. My money was on Homer. Thanks Homer lunch is on you today!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979645 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for reducing pollution from energy generation & using non/less polluting avenues. A good portion of my electric is from green sources, I've drastically reduced by use of oil. Just because we can't stop all doesn't mean we should not try to reduce.
So, why don't we have wind powered generators off the coast of Nantucket, dupe?

When's dawn?

#979646 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course they will, Georgy Pudgy is "their kind." Even if Shellie loses weight and doesn't wear a hoodie, she's female and had the temerity to leave a loser.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979647 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no way of knowing the source of electricity delivered to your home or business, and where you live it most likely comes from coal.
What do you use "oil" for?
Does that mean he has got rid of all the plastic in his house? The rugs? Some clothes? The pipes? How about the siding if he has some. A lot of his cars are made of polymers. Has he rid himself of those?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#979648 Sep 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay based on what goes into the system, dumbass.
Try to keep up.
Dave believes that the sun beating down on a solar panel in Arizona travels through a wire to his house in PA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 39 min Karma is a B 43
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Frank 179,284
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 5 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]