Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979422 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock, knock, anyone home????
Obama's resolution was a "draft" intended to be modified by Congress. It was never intended to be written in stone.
...still a declaration of war.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#979424 Sep 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racist black hatred of Jews is so predictable...
I don't hate Jews. Some of my best friends are Jews and they don't support the radical zionists either.
Ghetto_Defendant

Blanchard, OK

#979425 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock, knock, anyone home????
Obama's resolution was a "draft" intended to be modified by Congress. It was never intended to be written in stone.
'Drums of war...
Fiil the sky with a tropical storm......'

You are a complete dumachit!

Location hidden

#979427 Sep 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"stands down as the leader of a military action against Syria"?
WTF does that mean?
Guess you were never in the military. Not a surprise.

"Stand down" means Obama will relax his position on Syria and allow other nations to take control of the situation.
Ghetto_Defendant

Blanchard, OK

#979428 Sep 9, 2013
Ghetto_Defendant

Blanchard, OK

#979429 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate Jews. Some of my best friends are Jews and they don't support the radical zionists either.
Jews piss on you!

Drums of war!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979430 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree. They are ridiculous, brainwashed, cretins who don't deserve to live in the United States of America.
lily is disgruntled about America having free speech and using it to criticize Obama-does she know it is constitutional and not a right given to us by the POTUS?

lily thinks we should shut-up because if we lived in Russia Putin would kill us. Don't use your free speech right because Putin wouldn't let you. Her logic not mine.

Now this person thinks this is what America stands for-censorship.
Ghetto_Defendant

Blanchard, OK

#979435 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stand down" means Obama will relax his position on Syria and allow other nations to take control of the situation.
Fill the sky with a tropical storm....

Drums of war!

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979436 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
When a black racist says "some of my best friends are Jews", better watch your back.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979437 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if TPM realized this was unfavorable to unions or if they posted it anyway tricking their readers into thinking this was a blow to the entirety of the "right to work" law.
Reread, doesn't un-favor unions just states they don't have to represent non-union workers.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979438 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good Grief!!"
Again, only FOUR nations participated with troops during the initial invasion...the United Nations (148,000 troops); United Kingdom (45,000 troops); Australia (2,000 troops) and Poland (194 troops). That is a FACT that just don't seem capable of grasping.
Just like Bush, Obama also has a long list of countries that are willing to provide "logistical and intelligence support" as well as "humanitarian and reconstruction aid" and "specialized chemical/biological response" as well as "political support". Just as in the case of Bush, few nations have pledged military support.
Here is a tentative list of those who are expected to participate as a "coalition" backing Obama politically and otherwise:(32.... and counting)
1. Albania (announced their support of military intervention in Syria)
2. Argentina (voted in favor of UN military action against Syria)
3. Australia (voted in favor of UN military action against Syria and already signed "coalition of the willing statement" holding Assad accountable for the chemical attacks)
4. Azerbaijan (voted in favor of UN military action against Syria)
5. Canada (Signed statement as a coalition of the willing)
6. Costa Rica (already on record as being in favor of airstrikes against Syrian military targets)
7. Croatia (Signed statement as a coalition of the willing)
8. Czech Republic (already condemned the Syrian leadership for "violence against unarmed civilians.")
9. Denmark (Already announced that they politically support a military strike against Syria even without authorization from the United Nations Security Council; signed coalition of the willing statement)
10. Estonia (Already announced.."the use of chemical weapons is deplorable. The attack demands a response. Those responsible must be held accountable. Violations cannot be overlooked.")
11. France (voted in favor of UN military action against Syria)
12. Germany (signed coalition of the willing statement...)
13. Honduras (signed coalition of the willing statement)
14. Hungary (signed coalition of the willing statement)
15. Israel(Provided Intel)
16. Italy (signed coalition of the willing statement)
17. Japan (signed coalition of the willing statement)
18. Kosovo (signed coalition of the willing statement)
19. Latvia (signed coalition of the willing statement)
20. Morocco (signed coalition of the willing statement)
21. Lithuania (already announced they are a "strategic partner for the United States; signed coalition of the willing statement)
22. Luxembourg (voted in favor of UN military action against Syria)
23. Macedonia (already announced: "Macedonia condemns the use of chemical weapons in Syria and stresses that such acts of Syrian authorities must be punished.")
24. Morocco (voted in favor of UN military action against Syria)
25. Pakistan (voted in favor of UN military action against Syria)
26. Republic of South Korea (voted in favor of UN military action against Syria and signed the coalition of the willing statement)
27. Rwanda (voted in favor of military action against Syria)
29. Saudi Arabia (signed coalition of the willing statement)
30. Spain (signed coalition of the willing statement)
31. Turkey (signed coalition of the willing statement)
32. United Kingdom (signed coalition of the willing statement)
You said only four nations participated with troops in Iraq and said the United Nations was one of them.

The United Nations is not a nation. Many nations make up the United Nations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979439 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as who?

Russia?

Location hidden

#979440 Sep 9, 2013
Ghetto_Defendant wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews piss on you!
Drums of war!
"Ghetto" fits you perfectly. Obviously impoverished, neglected, and disadvantaged (mentally and physically).

Location hidden

#979442 Sep 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really butt-hurt about baruck's smashing defeat, huh?
Not at all stupid. I have always said I don't want to see any military action without U.N. approval and I certainly don't trust our intel. I have ALWAYS favored waiting for the United Nations or at the very least, a strong coalition of nations.

Location hidden

#979443 Sep 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up dooooooshbag; its all over for your new war over nothing. Putin bitch-slapped baruck again. Are you a little slow on the uptake?
I think you should start using "scarecrow" as your screen name. He didn't have a brain either.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979444 Sep 9, 2013
Hearing it was Reid who canceled the vote. Apparently MSM hyping that Obama would have the votes in the Senate wasn't true.
Ghetto_Defendant

Blanchard, OK

#979446 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all stupid. I have always said I don't want to see any military action without U.N. approval and I certainly don't trust our intel. I have ALWAYS favored waiting for the United Nations or at the very least, a strong coalition of nations.
obammie loves killing Syrians!

Drums of War!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979449 Sep 9, 2013
Ghetto_Defendant wrote:
Where is that b***ch Leo...
Drums of war!
Let's bring up the song about the last civil war we got entangled in

I am not anti-war, but sometimes war is NOT the wisest decision.
Ghetto_Defendant

Blanchard, OK

#979451 Sep 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should start using "scarecrow" as your screen name. He didn't have a brain either.
'RAin on the knee's....'

You are a murderer!

FILL THE sky with a tropical storm...

Obama...
drums of war!!!!!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979452 Sep 9, 2013
Did any of you watch Charlie Rose interview of President Assad? And what was your impression.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min MaryanMattie 49,899
Army recruitment form still on sale call_081173... 25 min omokaro Collins 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Brian_G 46,806
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,416
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,733
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 8 hr Mr oH 10
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••