Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979545 Sep 9, 2013
I don't know if you saw the girl catching herself on fire while twerking.

Watch what Jimmy Kimmel has to say about it
Agent 010

Suva, Fiji

#979546 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I don't know if you saw the girl catching herself on fire while twerking.
Watch what Jimmy Kimmel has to say about it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HSJMoH7tnvwXX
http://bit.ly/16eabEW

http://bit.ly/1avTkBM

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#979547 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should start using "scarecrow" as your screen name. He didn't have a brain either.
Ah, but he did. The Wizard of Oz told him he did. Gave him a medal recognizing this fact.

The Wizard went on to show that the Cowardly Lion was, in fact, courageous.

And that the Tin Man did, in fact, have a heart.

You nee to acquire comprehension skills.

Or at least get sentient.

Lapeer, MI

#979548 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse hating America with not trusting those presently in power or their competency to lead.
I would hate America if I believed they were the best we had to offer.
Republicans aren't perfect but can make tough decisions that are in the best interests of the country even if it costs them votes. Democrats are only concerned about appeasing their base and getting votes at all costs even if it's to the detriment of the country.
In the process, they're all over the place and don't know what they're doing. We're witnessing that right now.
Old, Old Bumper Sticker: "I love my country but not my government"

Liberals get real, real confused over the difference.

Lapeer, MI

#979549 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is positioning himself to be a major world player.
Putin also admires Stalin and supplied weapons to Assad to kill thousands of innocents including women and children.
I don't trust chemical weapons anywhere near Putin or even under his supervision to be managed by the international community.
This guy is bad news and is outsmarting Obama and the Secretary of State and they could possibly play right into his hands.
If that happens America will be weakened even more in the eyes of the world. That is my opinion.
More often than we'd like to admit, it is necessary to make mistakes in order to learn. The Magic Negro is our mistake and this moment is the time to learn from it.

Hopefully, we will have time to rebound before the other two world powers get a leg up on us.

Lapeer, MI

#979550 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It was child's play for Putin to "outsmart" Obama and Kerry.
All he had to do was to sit back and let them run their mouths off.
A still tongue helps to make a wise head.

We know where this leaves the Loudmouth-In-Chief

....Red-Lines and all....

Lapeer, MI

#979551 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Only 43% approval rating for Obama.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...
He's lost support among key members of his base.
Poor guy. He'll have to dial-up those Welfare benefits even higher and cater to more illegal Mexicans.

No rest for the wicked.

Lapeer, MI

#979552 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the key players in this administration were on the same page. Hillary, John Kerry, Susan Rice and the president are all saying different things.
Or maybe if someone were in charge. But no one has been in charge for some time.
Valerie Jarrett must be on vacation the last few months. The Boy Messiah is upset that his golf games are being interrupted.

So Kerry, Rice, et al have been trying to fill in for Valerie.

This all reminds me of Hog Thighs Hillary's book "It Takes A Village To Raise A Child President"

Lapeer, MI

#979553 Sep 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is a brutal man and a liar.
However, attacking a country in the middle of a civil war where the opposing side is mostly terrorist groups requires a multinational action to ensure the chemical weapons were secured. It was estimated this would take 75,000 boots on ground.
When observing a civil war taking place in Hell, what idiot would want to take sides?

I mean other than the Boy Messiah.
truman

Boise, ID

#979554 Sep 10, 2013
Repubs really have nothing of value to add to ANY challenge facing this Nation in the 21st century.
This Syria problem is a prime example.
All the Teabagers can view ANY situation as is its value in bashing Obama.
They really cant see anything else.
No wonder the American Electorate has judged them unfit to lead twicw now and no doubt will again in 2016.
They are less then useless.
Just look at teh page after page of worthless adle pated input from these clowns right here on Topix.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#979555 Sep 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, neither is going to happen. Accept it, learn it, live it.....:-)

And that is fine with me. If Congress votes down the resolution, Obama will honor that vote and you people will, once again, have egg on your faces.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979556 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another anti American commie Russian. Move there and take that svet with you.
Do you recall the first time Obama needed Putin to help him promote some fraudulent image about himself? Of course, you don't. You don't remember for the same reason the Democrats don't even bother trying to promote that image anymore. Now, why would the Democrats pretend that image of Obama the World Leader doesn't exist?
The conversation probably went something like this:
Obama - "I need to create an image of the king of peace, so I need you to sign a nuclear weapons treaty with me."
Putin - "Ok. I just happened to have one of those in my pocket. The United States must destroy half of its nuclear arsenal, and Russia will take an equal number of warheads out of ICBMs and put them in cruise missiles."
Obama (on the phone to the White House)- "Get the teleprompter ready."

Recognizing the fact that Obama is a pathological lying fraud, and working for the enemy of the United States isn't anti-American. Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization dedicated to the destruction of western civilization. Obama intends to eliminate the Constitution from government. Obama is a pathological liar. Obama is a fraud. Thus, image has to be everything to him because there is no substance about him. Everything you pretend to be true about Obama is a lie.

Now, just like every other time Obama stepped out on the world's stage, he looks like an ignorant buffoon. This time, Putin has him in a corner again. But, Obama walked into that corner by himself, then painted himself in, and all Putin did was just take advantage of an ignorant buffoon pretending to be somebody in the world.

The Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda don't want the chemical weapons removed from Syria because they want to get them if and when the Assad government falls.
Obama doesn't want them removed because he is a stooge for the Muslim Brotherhood, and they don't want them removed.

What Putin did was save the American people from our own government's stupidity.

Why haven't we heard about Putin letting Snowden live in Russia from these fraud Democrats?
Putin is probably the best friend we have in the world. He could easily have let us rip ourselves to pieces over this and get caught up in Obama's quagmire in Syria.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#979557 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
News from the weekend...
The Egyptian military showed the documents they have proving Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. And, they have real documents, not fake documents like the so-called "birth certificate" shown on the White House website.
Here's the situation:
Al Qaeda is the military arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Both Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood have a history of suicide terrorist attacks.
Al Qaeda has invaded Syria and is attempting to take over the country so the Muslim Brotherhood will have a country to run after being tossed out of the government of Egypt.
The President of the United States is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and intends to use the Armed Forces of the United States as dupes to help Al Qaeda take control of Syria.
And now, the bad news.
There will be an attack on the US fleet when Obama starts the war with Syria.
In 2001 Al Qaeda launched the most devastating attack on Americans in the history of the country. Today, the President is helping Al Qaeda.
Now, that takes one hell of a conspiracy.
You just make this crap up as you go along don't you DB? Can you provide even a scintilla of evidence to back this up? Of course you can't because you're a pathological liar.
The Muslim Brotherhood has nothing to do with Al Qaeda moron, the vast majority of Muslims are against the kind of terror attacks that this group has initiated and consider it a perversion of their religion. Here's what the Muslim Brotherhood said about the attacks on 9/11;
Mustafa Mashhur, General Guide, Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt; Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Ameer, Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan, Pakistan; Muti Rahman Nizami, Ameer, Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, Bangladesh; Shaykh Ahmad Yassin, Founder, Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), Palestine; Rashid Ghannoushi, President, Nahda Renaissance Movement, Tunisia; Fazil Nour, President, PAS – Parti Islam SeMalaysia, Malaysia; and 40 other Muslim scholars and politicians:
“The undersigned, leaders of Islamic movements, are horrified by the events of Tuesday 11 September 2001 in the United States which resulted in massive killing, destruction and attack on innocent lives. We express our deepest sympathies and sorrow. We condemn, in the strongest terms, the incidents, which are against all human and Islamic norms. This is grounded in the Noble Laws of Islam which forbid all forms of attacks on innocents. God Almighty says in the Holy Qur’an:‘No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another’(Surah al-Isra 17:15).”
MSANews, September 14, 2001
You're an idiot DB!

Location hidden

#979558 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said only four nations participated with troops in Iraq and said the United Nations was one of them.
The United Nations is not a nation. Many nations make up the United Nations.
My mistake. I meant...the United States. You would have known that if you had an education.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#979559 Sep 10, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Assad to move/hide WMD into IRAN.
Where did you get this information Skippy? Tea leaves, bird entrails or maybe just the voices in your head?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#979560 Sep 10, 2013
If you go back and watch Obama's campaign speeches are now a joke as he condemned Bush for doing the same thing. Now where do the hypocrites run to.

Location hidden

#979561 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as who?
Russia?
Yes, that is entirely possible. Russia is one of the nations that has stood in the way of the U.N. resolution to use military force against Syria. Seems completely plausible that Putin would want to save face by taking control of the situation. He has already taken steps in that direction.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#979562 Sep 10, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot like you would see a correlation between terrorism & energy production in the USA. There is no hope for you.
Emissions from coal fired power plants have killed more people every year than died on 9/11. So who's the real terrorists nitwit?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979563 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is fine with me. If Congress votes down the resolution, Obama will honor that vote and you people will, once again, have egg on your faces.
You forget that Obama is a stooge for the Muslim Brotherhood. If the Muslim Brotherhood orders Obama to start a war with Syria, that's what Obama will do.

Putin just saved us from ourselves. He didn't have to do that. Why do you think Putin saved us?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979564 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is entirely possible. Russia is one of the nations that has stood in the way of the U.N. resolution to use military force against Syria. Seems completely plausible that Putin would want to save face by taking control of the situation. He has already taken steps in that direction.
You forgot to mention that the rest of the world felt the same way as Putin.

What proof do you have Assad was the one who let the chemical weapons loose? I haven't seen any proof. All I've heard is accusations from known pathological liars.

Show us the proof. Right now it looks like a conspiracy to use the Armed Forces of the United States to help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and get the chemical weapons stores there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Injudgement 182,092
abby 12-26 12 min PEllen 1
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 12 min reality is a crutch 1
amy 12-26 15 min PEllen 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Jonah1 51,287
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Dec 2014 Dish Network Codes - $50 Off + $150 Vi... 1 hr tpm01411 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:43 am PST