Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,973)

Showing posts 899,441 - 899,460 of1,034,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the president of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar after they discussed Syria, and Obama is acting as if the United States is the world's policeman, I would not be surprised if Russia joined the battle if Obama attacks Syria.
Kerry has a long history of lying. Obama is a pathological liar. The United States has lost all credibility in the world.
If I were Putin, I'd be looking for an opportunity to put Obama in his place. Syria would be the perfect time and place.
Obama has put the entire country in a horrible position. We need to get that ignorant buffoon out of the White House now.
Did you see the latest video of a half dozen or so Syrian "rebels" (the people we would be supporting) standing behind Syrian soldiers who were face down on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs about to be executed after being beaten and tortured?

Hard to tell who the bad guys are.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

NEW: Retired General: the Pentagon is "embarrassed" to be associated w/ Obama's "amateurish" war plan

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/us-mil...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing! You people are so into your WW3 scenario. I've never seen so many lunatics pray for war so hard to make their political point.
Pretty sure that's why a lot of people have understandable reservations. To prevent WWIII.

If Obama's strike fails, we could be facing the wrath of Russia, China and Iran.

And, of course, Israel will be targeted and forced to retaliate in self defense.

Obama's history of incompetency and narcissism is enough reason to give any rational person pause.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel can fight their own battles (and THEN some).....
Did you see where USA blames Israel for Obama's war because
1) as an ally of the USA they shared intelligence about Assad
2) the person is in total denial that both Obama and Kerry are claiming to be using US intelligence collected in the aftermath of the recent chemical weapon attack.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Obama cancels a fund raiser Monday.
Look out, Assad -the cowboy may be coming.
Cancelled a fundraiser???

Even an attack on 9/11 and four dead Americans including an ambassador didn't stop him from flying off to a fundraiser the very next day!

Heaven help us if he cancelled a fundraiser!!

Well, let me think a minute. The 9/11 attack was right before an election. Fundraising was much more important then than starting a war now. So maybe it's not that much of a shock after all.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
MSU Relieves Prof. Who Went On GOP Rant:‘They Have Already Raped This Country’
A professor at Michigan State University has been relieved of his teaching duties after making anti-Republican comments in front of a college class, the Detroit News reported Thursday.
Writing professor William Penn said in videotaped remarks posted by CampusReform, an organization geared toward young conservative students, that Republicans "don't want to pay taxes because they have already raped this country and gotten everything out of it they possibly could." In a nod to his students, he added that GOP supporters don't want to pay for college students' tuition.
Penn went on to slam former presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife, Ann.
"But Ann Romney a first lady? And remember this if you are just going to be a greedy bastard all your whole life," he said in the video, which was recorded by a student last week. "In order to be rich like Mitt Romney … you have to be, think about it, Mitt Romney."
"Anybody here want to be Mitt Romney? Him? Married to her?" he asked the class.
“The dean of the College of Arts and Letters and a representative from the provost’s office met with Penn, who acknowledged that some of his comments were inappropriate, disrespectful and offensive and may have negatively affected the learning environment,” the university said in a statement, as quoted by the Detroit News.
MSU spokesman Jason Cody told the newspaper that Penn will remain employed with the university, although his classes have been reassigned for at least the remainder of the fall semester.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
you'd think they would've quit paying him.
I have encountered many William Penns during my time in academia. Keep your mouth shut or your grade will suffer. One time, the teacher didn't like the smirk I wore on my face while listening to his anti-conservative rant and actually called me into his office after class. He hit me. I immediately left for the provost and found him there smiling at me when I entered. Turns out, he had connections high up in administration.

Another time, the English instructor spent an entire class lecturing us on why we shouldn't vote for any Republicans in the upcoming November election.

There are many other incidents. I saw this story on TV tonight and realized that it is nothing new. American Academia has been commandeered by the Left starting way back there in the 60's.

Fight the bass turds. This guy should be fired for propagandizing on the public dole.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Brutality of Syrian Rebels Posing Dilemma in West

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/world/middl...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the latest video of a half dozen or so Syrian "rebels" (the people we would be supporting) standing behind Syrian soldiers who were face down on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs about to be executed after being beaten and tortured?
EZ answer; "all of them"......

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sellout Jew (Hohn Fritz) changed his name to John Kerry...
It's the culture...
Someone said today John Kerry's face looks like a deflated football with eyes.

I don't like personal attacks but that WAS funny.

At least he's got great hair.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where USA blames Israel for Obama's war because
1) as an ally of the USA they shared intelligence about Assad
2) the person is in total denial that both Obama and Kerry are claiming to be using US intelligence collected in the aftermath of the recent chemical weapon attack.
Indeed, but that particular poster is among the most severely retarded (as far as blind loyalty to odumbo) we have here (and that's saying a lot).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have encountered many William Penns during my time in academia. Keep your mouth shut or your grade will suffer. One time, the teacher didn't like the smirk I wore on my face while listening to his anti-conservative rant and actually called me into his office after class. He hit me. I immediately left for the provost and found him there smiling at me when I entered. Turns out, he had connections high up in administration.
Another time, the English instructor spent an entire class lecturing us on why we shouldn't vote for any Republicans in the upcoming November election.
There are many other incidents. I saw this story on TV tonight and realized that it is nothing new. American Academia has been commandeered by the Left starting way back there in the 60's.
Fight the bass turds. This guy should be fired for propagandizing on the public dole.
That retard has his insurance company to fall back on.....:-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to tell who the bad guys are?

Hell, one of 'em is sitting in the White House.

90% of Americans are against our doing anything in Syria and the Magic Negro keeps trying to save his credibility. I watched a TV reporter tonight doing man-on-the-street interviews about going into Syria. NOBODY who was asked was pro-intervention. Not black, not white, not Arab, not Jewish, not old, not young...NOBODY!

He failed in Egypt, he failed in Libya, he f*cked up Afghanistan and now he still wants to try his luck with Syria. Somebody should smack him up side the head with his Nobel Gold.

Impeach the bas turd.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancelled a fundraiser???
Even an attack on 9/11 and four dead Americans including an ambassador didn't stop him from flying off to a fundraiser the very next day!
Heaven help us if he cancelled a fundraiser!!
Well, let me think a minute. The 9/11 attack was right before an election. Fundraising was much more important then than starting a war now. So maybe it's not that much of a shock after all.
LOL, thanks for putting it in perspective.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot prove Syria received chem weapons from Iraq, you cannot prove they didn't. Anything other than that would be pure political conjecture.
In other words, read your own words - especially the last three.
Not sure what a former top general under Saddam who defected would have to gain by writing a book giving the exact details how the WMDs were moved to Syria.

Or a former Iraqi scientist who publicly said the same thing.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton?
so now you wingnuts are rewriting Bush 1 history?
Sorry it was only 500,000 children that Clinton killed in Iraq-Madeleine Albright, says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it".....wins Presidential Medal of Freedom from O'bama the moron.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How conveniently they ignore facts like Reagan provided Iraq with the satellite imagery, maps and other intelligence that permitted them to use mustard gas and sarin against Iran in order to insure the Reagan administration's long-standing policy of securing an Iraqi victory would succeed.
No doubt, that is their idea of a "Republican victory"... American complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/08...
lol! But that doesn't count! Because he was republican!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to tell who the bad guys are?
Hell, one of 'em is sitting in the White House.
90% of Americans are against our doing anything in Syria and the Magic Negro keeps trying to save his credibility. I watched a TV reporter tonight doing man-on-the-street interviews about going into Syria. NOBODY who was asked was pro-intervention. Not black, not white, not Arab, not Jewish, not old, not young...NOBODY!
He failed in Egypt, he failed in Libya, he f*cked up Afghanistan and now he still wants to try his luck with Syria. Somebody should smack him up side the head with his Nobel Gold.
Impeach the bas turd.
He's getting bitch-slapped back & forth right now between Congress, guys like Putin, and the American people. I'd hate for him to develop a bad case of cauliflower ear; those things cant afford to get any bigger.....:-)

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Whose rights are being taken away by guaranteeing adequate health care to all citizens? The big insurance executives who make their fortunes on the miseries of others? Cry me a river. People have a greater right to medical care than an insurance CEO to a yacht.
adequate??? what is adequate health care in your mind? you are guaranteed to be taxed for insurance--there is no health or care promised--- what is health care to you loons anyway?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said today John Kerry's face looks like a deflated football with eyes.
I don't like personal attacks but that WAS funny.
At least he's got great hair.
He really does for a man of his age.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I think students with video cellphones should be a requirement in all college classes. Since colleges have now become liberal indoctrination institutions. Wish more students would video more of these professors and go viral. Can't think of a better way to fight back and shut liberal professors' big traps once and for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 899,441 - 899,460 of1,034,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 1 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••