Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,973)

Showing posts 899,441 - 899,460 of1,033,949
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Bushie's war is estimated to have resulted in the deaths over 150k men, women and children plus 5k US servicemen . He made Saddam look like an amateur in business of killing innocent civilians
Bill Clinton killed a million children in Iraq--Madeline Allbrick said so what? who cares? it was worth it.
Wayne of NJ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

The Obama Presidency is leading America into decline.

White House down:

When George Zimmerman was found innocent of the death of Trayvon Martin, Obama quickly weighed in.

Yet our President says nothing about the black-on-black genocide in the streets of Chicago (his hometown) or about the out-of-control black-on-white crime wave happening across America.

Just recently, a white Australian baseball player was murdered by black youths in Oklahoma;

a white 88-year-old World War II veteran was murdered by black youths in Spokane, Wash.;

a 1-year-old baby was shot and killed in his stroller during a mugging by black youths in Georgia;

and 12 black youths participated in a brutal gang rape in a Wilmington, Del., park.

I’m waiting for Obama to call a press conference and say:“These two women gang raped by black youths in that park could have been my daughters.
This violence by black youths must stop.” I fear I’ll be waiting for… eternity.

After all, this is the same President whose Equal Employment Opportunity Commission recently ruled that it is racist for employers to conduct criminal background checks on black job applicants because they might find out the applicant is a criminal. But the EEOC says it’s fine to do criminal background checks for white job applicants.

UNIMAGINABLE. UNTIL OBAMA CAME ALONG.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

So, is the wild and crazy Cowboy debating who sit an idiotic red line then decided to get macho about it.
Wayne of NJ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

White House down:

Under Obama, our Nation is so broke we no longer have the money for White House tours or to properly staff air traffic controller towers or to keep open our Top Gun training for Navy fighter pilots or to keep illegal immigrant felons behind bars or to keep pools open for military families.

We even canceled fireworks displays at military bases.

We’re that broke as a Nation.

Yet somehow we have tens of millions of dollars so our President can vacation in Hawaii and Martha’s Vineyard and go on countless golf outings.

We somehow have $100 million for him and his family to take a trip to Africa, where he pledged $7 billion of our money to provide electricity for the citizens of Africa. Where did that $7 billion come from?

And what about the millions of dollars for the Internal Revenue Service to spend on lavish conferences and the billions of dollars Obama is giving the Palestinians and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Oh, and don’t forget the money Obama has spent to arm al-Qaida and Hezbollah rebels in Libya and Syria, who will later use these same weapons to kill us. Actually, they already have.(See Benghazi.) They raped and murdered our own ambassador while using our weapons. Now Obama wants us to fight on their side in Syria.

1stHALFofTRIB

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

BIBLE's "Silence in Heaven" ID's RAPTURE timing -

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
As I plunge the world into WWIII, please remember...
It's Bush's fault and you're a racist!
O'bama is trying to show his two moslems fathers that he too can practice the religion of peace.
Allah Akbar!
Wayne of NJ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

White House down:

Amazingly, while he arms Muslim rebels, our President wants to disarm American citizens. Funny, huh?

But even that pales next to the shocking militarization of our own government agencies.

Under Obama, the Agriculture Department and the Department of Education now have militarized SWAT teams. Homeland Security just bought 1.6 billion rounds of hollow point bullets — enough to fight 30 years’ of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Does Obama fear his own citizens?

In California, Democrats have proposed a bill to allow illegal aliens to serve on juries.

Obama spends millions of our taxpayer dollars for advertising in Mexico telling illegal aliens in America they are eligible for food stamps.

Billions of dollars in welfare payments are given to illegal aliens, disguised as “earned tax credits”— even though they pay no taxes in the first place.

Our government pays commissions to “recruiters” to inform Americans it is their “patriotic duty” to sign up for food stamps.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A military strike is not war?
Pearl Harbor? Fort Sumter?
So...DumbDave...then what *DOES* constitute "war"?
A racist remark?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
War is when you commit the full power of the military in an attempt to defeat another country / entity.

Japan had declared war on the US on 12/8/41.(t was still 12/7 in the US.

Fort Sumner was after SC had declared its secession from the US.

Being the first battle does not imply its purpose was just a military strike to punish a certain action.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Wayne of NJ wrote:
White House down:
In Egypt, 70 churches have been burned and many Christians killed by the Muslim Brotherhood, yet Obama says nothing.
As a matter of fact, Obama’s White House spokesman made a joke about the killing of Christians in Egypt.
While the murder of Christians does not pass any “red line,” Obama is mortified when radical Muslims murder other radical Muslims in Syria.
That passes Obama’s “red line” and triggers a desperate desire for America to go to war, spend billions of dollars we don’t have, risk the lives of our children to defend our sworn enemy, al-Qaida and risk starting World War III.
No one can ever tell me O'bama is not a Moslem. Even Rev Wright said he was.
Wayne of NJ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

White House down:

And then there’s Obamacare. It’s such a train wreck even Obama’s most loyal supporters — unions — want no part of it.

The head of the IRS testified he wants no part of it.

Even the company Obama hired to promote Obamacare relies on part-time workers with no health benefits.

Fast-food restaurants are partnering to share part-time workers, so no one falls under Obamacare.

Obamacare guarantees there are no full-time high-paying jobs in America anymore.

Economic disaster looms.

None of this should come as a surprise.

Remember Democratic delegates booed God three times at Obama’s Presidential convention.

And only days ago in Iowa, a Democratic activist opened a meeting with prayer, thanking God for the “blessing” of abortion. You can’t make this stuff up.

Yes, my fellow Americans, the White House is down, Olympus has fallen and America is being destroyed from within.

Who needs terrorists? Obama’s plan is so much more efficient.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Service members sitting on a ship in peaceful waters are not "boots on the ground". I too support a diplomatic approach but will also support a military action if approved by the United Nations.
So, you are against the war.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

TS Gabrielle models now all over the map. A major rain event for Puerto Rico. Could split into two storms. One staying out to sea. The other running up the east coast.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Clinton killed a million children in Iraq--Madeline Allbrick said so what? who cares? it was worth it.
Clinton?

so now you wingnuts are rewriting Bush 1 history?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
War is when you commit the full power of the military in an attempt to defeat another country / entity.
Japan had declared war on the US on 12/8/41.(t was still 12/7 in the US.
Fort Sumner was after SC had declared its secession from the US.
Being the first battle does not imply its purpose was just a military strike to punish a certain action.
Logic is optional in Dave's world.
Wayne of NJ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still laughing at this line: "Just ended two decades earlier"
Don't even try to say Bush invaded Iraq because Sadam gassed Kurds. You people keep searching for excuses for Bush when he lied to start a war about oil.
In protest, you should personally boycott the use of oil, starting with not using a PC created by petro products and run by its energy.

I recall watching the TV and seeing all the anti-war protestors (like you Davey) are marching about with their placards and their self-righteous, holier-than-though attitudes. I was thinking—’A lot of these oil protestors drive cars. Surely they’re contributing to oil wars as much as anybody?’

The sheer hypocrisy of these clueless dipshits is amazing: They claim to be against oil wars and yet for most of them, the car is absolutely central to their way of life. Without doubt the motor car powered by petrol combustion, is the most conspicuous consumer of crude oil and yet these car driving, oil war ‘protestors’ think they occupy the moral high ground—Why? Do their cars run on holy water? They probably believe that scotch mist comes out of their exhaust pipes…

I’ve one thing to say to all these oil war ‘protestors’—If you genuinely find oil wars to be abhorrent, fear not for I have the solution: Sell your fucking cars!!! It’s as simple as that. No if’s or but’s or other mickey mouse, bullshit excuses… Just sell your cars! No demand = no need for any supply. Easy. There, problem solved.

If you feel I’m being a bit harsh and you’d like to explain how your car doesn’t support oil wars etc, please enlighten us with your comments. I drive a battered old diesel van myself, but then I don’t protest oil wars. I don’t like oil wars, but I do like the convenience of a car—There, I admitted it. Wasn’t too painful being honest. Really! You should try it…
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children

The slaughter fits the classic definition of Genocide Convention Article II of,“Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part,” says Francis Boyle, professor of international law at the University of Illinois, Champaign, and who in 1991 filed a class-action complaint with the UN against President George H.W. Bush.

The U.S. and U.K.“obstinately insisted” that their sanctions remain in place until after the “illegal” Gulf War II aggression perpetrated by President George W. Bush and UK’s Tony Blair in March, 2003,“not with a view to easing the over decade-long suffering of the Iraqi people and children” but “to better facilitate the U.S./U.K. unsupervised looting and plundering of the Iraqi economy and oil fields in violation of the international laws of war as well as to the grave detriment of the Iraqi people,” Boyle said.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-sponsored-gen...

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul did an excellent job reminding Kerry of the constitutionality of Congress, not the Executive Branch, making the call for military force. Kerry was extremely determined to keep saying "it's the president's decision".
When Kerry kept denying it was a war, Paul said, "Tell that to the men launching the missiles."
John Kerry B*tch slapped Rand Paul & made him look like a fool.

Please please please run Rand Pul, the fraud, for President.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey Cowboy, if it's the world's red line? Then the world needs to get in the Syria fight!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
All those WMD's you said did not exist? assad is currently making use of them. If you had a brain you would realize "Galt" does not and did not support Bush's action in Iraq. That action would be as meaningless as the bombing of Syria, lots of dead innocents.
If any action was going to be taken in Syria it should have been a couple of weeks ago, not a few weeks from now. Cut the rhetoric and go in and kick some butt. Institute a no fly zone use a blockade.
All understand your desire, assad is over thrown and the muslim terrorists take over. You love those who demean women and murder kids.
Peace
KMA
I have a suggestion, Moocher eed. Look up Syria & their chemical weapon program on the internet.

You will learn that Syria had a robust industry & stockpile & would nid need Sadam's weapons.

Besides, when the f*ck will you dumbasses learn that Iraq & Syria were enemies. Syria backed Iran, not Iraq.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Egypt continues voicing their displeasure of Obama due to his staunch and unwavering support for Islamist.

Popular Egyptian Newspaper Publishes Picture of Obama As The Devil…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/05/popular-eg...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 899,441 - 899,460 of1,033,949
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min ScarletandOlive 96,031
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 42,944
Amy 4-17 9 min ScarletandOlive 14
Chicago ranked among top 25 most frugal cities 11 min Guest 1
Abby 4-17 11 min Kuuipo 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 46 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,425
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE