Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
899,341 - 899,360 of 1,096,530 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Parents are the first line to education for sure, however education is not the same as indoctrination and teaching to the test instead of the information.
If the "test" is supposed to be the measure of what you expect kids to learn during the course, then there is nothing wrong with teaching for the test.

I had a course where every day there were two potential essay questions on the board.

If you knew the correct responses to all these potential questions, then you knew the important aspects of the material presented.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

So this is the After the election that Obama and putin were talking about lololololhahahahaha so is this African Americans way into the oil Business hahahahahalololololol What happened to all the African Brothers in Africa they no give African American Brother and Sista a Homeland free oil free diamonds hahahlolololo, so still on the white mans back huh african americans lololol talk all that mess and here we are using the first ahem black president to kill innocent people for earl lolololhahahahaha
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan gave Saddam ready to use ordinance as well as the recipes for the good stuff. It was likely the US supplied ordinance that was used against the Kurds__the sht actually worked as opposed the crap Saddam attempted to make years later.
On that note much of the Rusky and ChiCom sht that has been furnished to "dicktaters" over the years was pure junk that did nothing beyond enrich generals, defense ministers and the like.
That's why those fks are the first to defect.
There's a common link between all you Neanderthals on the left you idiot. No common sense.

The Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Four Questions for Supporters of a Strike Against Syria
And ask them why the US and British governments considered using a false flag attack 50 years ago to topple the Syrian regime.

There are many other good questions as well, such as:

Why would we attack when bombing Syria will only strengthen the hardliners … and harm America’s national security?
Why attack when the top U.S. military commander says that an attack would be both risky and expensive, and he can’t even say why we’d go to war with Syria?
Why attack when everyone from troops and military officers to Pentagon war planners all oppose an attack on Syria ?
Why attack when Congress members who have seen the classified intelligence aren’t even convinced that the Syrian government used chemical weapons?
Why attack when the U.S. and Britain have used chemical weapons in the last 10 years … and the U.S. supported the largest chemical weapons attack in history?
Why attack when the attack itself would be a larger war crime even than chemical weapons use (here, here and here
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The outrage by certain Democrats who knew exactly what everyone else knew at the time they supported military force in Iraq was only for political and personal gain when it was to their advantage to let Bush hang in the wind.
Your weasels lied to you. No one else. Not Bush...not the UN...not the Intel everyone was privy to - including the weasels.
Same old post, just another day.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

POTUS team still trying to deal with Kerry's off the cuff -"They got a week to get of the CW"

First, they walked it back

Second, Russia, Syria and UK pranced on it saying "Good idea"

Now- WH spokesman: "Credible threat" of military attack on Syria led to Russian chemical weapons proposal.

As long as you agree going to war isn't a necessity-

No Blood for O
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>No I just stayed at a Holiday inn Express with a sexy Latina oohh oohh ohhh but my oooooooooos were orgasmic yours lolololhahahahaha just cant touch the FACTS NOT EMOTIONS not Racial Pride just joe Friday
Is that you Fredo?

Give it up pal.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

The first Kenyan American president tried to play boss with his Bosses because he thought once he won the election that he really WON lolololhahahahaha so they appeased him stroked his and his supporters egos they knew they were one big joke but he played the game but then he started to believe his own press and that Narcissist reared its ugly head he lost his humbleness because He never thought the promises they made would come true aaaaaaawww what a story that boy obama would still get lost in chicago his home town lololololhahahahahahthe great student hides his grades how does that make sense lololololhahahahaha everything that makes him valid is hidden hahahaha I know one thing if he was BORN IN KINGS COUNTY in the HOOD there would be no question
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As opposed to say, a lie son?
Bush used that old CIA cultural trick on Osama, saddam,Farrakhan by pronuncing a name a certain way in arabic it changed the meaning of the name and diminish the person it turns them into a boy it happens in spanish also ito obamaito
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you Fredo?
Give it up pal.
No its Micheal ok boy know your place oh you in fla buy a bag os skittles and give it to his mom
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

How honest will Syria be at turning over the weapons will be seen.

However, weakening Assad and leaving the CW open to the radicals is less attractive.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There's a common link between all you Neanderthals on the left you idiot. No common sense.
The Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
lol! The Con excuse when they can't articulate an explanation!
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Dave chappell had a skit with the Black president with mos def as NSA chief with the yellow cake pound cake son obama is a skit from a comedy show cant wait for SNL to take off the Gloves its going to be the biggest joke on America yet and we have been laughed at around the world for years yankee go home lolololololololhahahahaha they might like the movies and the music they dont like you and your humanitiarian BS
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

If Israel's elected leaders are saying "We have no dog in that fight" and AIPAC is lobbying for war because it supports Israel.

One of the two messages is wrong
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I'm not sure "lets go with the Russians plan" meets the "just muscular enough not to get mocked" standard the admin set on Syria.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

As obama said Im not the President of Black America Im the President OF America I dont support Black America I follow the President on some things I support America so the African American Wing of the KKK means Nothing to me Realtime you are the trator to America And Black people so FU REALTIME PHONY you cant use your RACE CARD or TOM CARD on me lololol fredo hahahahahahFU realtime
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I’m shock that the Liberal Media still thinks Obama is bright or even smart if they wasn’t on the Obama Team and did their Journalistic Job and reported the News, Obama would have about 10% approval rating he’s the prime example of ‘ Stupid Is What Stupid Does’
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

The Ahole Black Media wants to use rawanda to make Black people feel guilty about not supporting obama with the murders he have been carrying on since being selected American intreasts caused rawanda thats why CLINTON THE LOVER OF BLACK PEOPLE DID nothing another FOS DEMOCRATIC/NEOCON politician
Annie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama trying to look different than Bush!!! LOL!!!
See? Liberals think they know better!!!
But they are brain dead hypocrites!!!
Knowing how much Obama hates the military (except when they are nice and hold umbrellas for him), has no knowledge or their culture or their workings (can't even pronounce positions correctly), gets perverse pleasure in claiming them as his own ("my military"), we know that something else is at work here.

The greatest fighting force the world has ever known is apparently now simply serfs sent to do his bidding at creating distractions from scandals and economic collapse, helping his Muslim allies create more chaos worldwide, or some other factor we are not aware of.

Warmongering from a normally anti-war leftist otherwise simply makes no sense.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Whither Obama?
In February 2009, Gallup’s three-day rolling averageshowed around 70% support. Thereafter, it hovered around 50%. In mid-2011, it was around 40%.On August 19, Gallup headlined “Summer Months Unkind to Obama.” His average August support was 45.6%. In early/mid August 2013, it was 47%.

His economic approval was 35%. His foreign affairs approval was 40%. Overwhelming popular opposition to attacking Syria threatens to head it lower.

Americans know they’ve been conned. They’re tired of permanent wars. They’re tired of waging them for the wrong reasons.

They want domestic priorities addressed. They reject Obama heading America for more conflict. They want peace, jobs and economic growth. They want promises made kept.

On September 6, The New York Times headlined “Obama Falls Short on Wider Backing for Syria Attack,” saying:

He faces “one of the biggest tests of his presidency.” His war agenda isn’t selling.

“He ordered aides to fan out in coming days with a series of speeches, briefings, telephone calls and television appearances to sway” Congress and constituents.

So far, he’s waging a losing battle. He faces stiff opposition. He disingenuously said he “was elected to end wars, not start them.”

“I’ve spent the last four and a half years doing everything I can to reduce our reliance on military power as a means of meeting our international obligations and protecting the American people.”

”But what I also know is that there are times where we have to make hard choices if we’re gonna stand up for the things that we care about. And I believe that this is one of those times.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••