Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,967)

Showing posts 899,321 - 899,340 of1,033,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then you lie son. It's that simple!
And bushie lied...
And Americans died. That's a FACT!!!!!
"... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.
Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."
SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.
Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.
SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?
Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry E-1/Ghost. Wrong as usual. Go fetch me a beer now. Fetch!
lol! But... but... but.... you said people don't talk like they do in US Constitution son.

So you can't be American. You MUST be a foreigner! Any REAL American would know better!
MOM

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

The Nuremberg trial established that the most effective course of action to end any war of aggression or prevent aggressive war is to use lethal force against the person or persons who gave the order to plan for, prepare for and wage war against any sovereign state. No person, not even the US president, the Canadian Prime Minister, the UK Prime Minister, the French president, the UN Secretary General or NATO’s Secretary General, has the authority to wage war against another state. If a leader of one country decides to go to war with another country that leader is committing crimes that include; war of aggression, crimes against peace, crimes against humanity, mass murder, torture and other deplorable war crimes and criminal offenses.
Statute was established when the US government and the United Nations made war illegal and those who planned for, prepared for and waged war were henceforth declared criminals when the US presided over the International Military Tribunal (IMT) held at Nuremberg, Germany post WWII. The UN Charter was drafted directly from the judicial rulings of that Nuremberg Tribunal. The criminal charges of; crimes against peace, crimes against humanity, war of aggression and war crimes were all made into law as a direct result of the Nuremberg trial. The purpose of making these laws was to outlaw war and all its atrocities. To never again go to war and to severely punish all those who plan for, prepare for, initiate and engage in war.
In 1950, the Nuremberg Tribunal defined Crimes against Peace, in Principle VI, specifically Principle VI(a), submitted to the United Nations General Assembly, as
(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;
(ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
The chief American prosecutor, Robert H. Jackson, stated:
To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.
The Nuremberg tribunals were the first international courts established to try crimes against international law, and they firmly established the responsibility of individuals, at whatever level they participate in atrocities, as well as denying immunity to political leaders. Article 7 of the Charter ( http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#a... ) expressly rejected sovereign immunity for military and political leaders:“The official position of defendants, whether as heads of state or responsible officials in government departments, shall not be considered as freeing them from responsibility or mitigating punishment.”
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Bush did not lie about anything... When Clinton Lied.. America Died!!! Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
Bill Clinton killed a half million Muslim children in Iraq you fool... "We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States (Bill Clinton) has more Muslim blood on his hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-Muslims," said Imam Fiesal Abdul Rauf.
Raud added that having homes and lives destroyed does not justify "bombing innocent Iraqi civilians" or "actions of terrorism by Bill Clinton"
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
John Kerry: I voted for the wain Iraq before I was against it...
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's Gilligan...
If only President Clinton hadn't signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat said Saddam was an imminent threat and had to be removed...
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture..
bushie boy lied. Americans died.

You're to beholden to your party to think straight, let alone simply think!!!!

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Where is Wilhem from Germany, libtard Ghost? Guess that didn't work out too well for you - eh moron?
Where did Warturd, er, Fenris and his posts go? Shall we try channeling him? He could be hiding in our "sock drawer"!!
MOM

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled mom backwards.
upsidedown also

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Could be.
But he was supported by conservatives....
... and the Church.
The church supports democrats.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
It's the culture...
lol! And yet, all you have to counter the facts is your opinion!

Typical con. Typical right wing, unthinking, party following, fart news gulping con!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not give them to his enemy's number one ally.
Only you would be so GD stupid.
Why, cause you say so? LMAO! WOW!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The church supports democrats.
The Church supported Hitler son. They even help celebrate his birthday.

Grow up. You're not that smart.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't perpetuate those Nazi 'standards'.
My people embrace them!
It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

MOM wrote:
<quoted text>upsidedown also
No, that would be "WOW"
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Is claims that al Qaeda could manufacture chemical weapons wild speculation?

Iraq breaks up al Qaeda chemical weapons cell

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2013/0...
MOM

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

nh-obama.jpg (12114 bytes)
Barrack Obama
"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."LOL OBAMA BLACKMAIL keeps people in check secrets he is on a leash lanyard lolololhahahaha first black president
MOM

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

America is reduced to being common street thugs arabs said publicly they would throw us a few pennies to beat up syria lololhahahaha real classy yea obama gets a lot of respect they know he is a fraud facts not pride gets respect
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy lied. Americans died.
You're to beholden to your party to think straight, let alone simply think!!!!
The faulty WMD intelligence came from the inept Clinton administration you idiot... Forget your history and you are doomed to repeat it you moron.... Syria anyone??

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Iraq John Kerry:- "I voted for the war, before I voted against it"... Syria anyone??

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The Church supported Hitler son. They even help celebrate his birthday.
Grow up. You're not that smart.
The church supports democrats, kid. Facts bother you?

BTW, your week one liners are 99% "I know you are but what am I" so you really shouldn't be talking about anyone's intelligence. Just sayin'
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you're STILL a foreigner son!
Wrong Dong. By the way libturd, all of us were from other countries. That must be a revelation for an idiot like you, DemocRAT. So, how is that 50K doing for you Grey Ghost?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, all you have to counter the facts is your opinion!
Typical con. Typical right wing, unthinking, party following, fart news gulping con!
The great strength of the totalitarian state of liberalism is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Warturd, er, Fenris and his posts go? Shall we try channeling him? He could be hiding in our "sock drawer"!!
Can't tell you, DumbDave. What does your shrink think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 899,321 - 899,340 of1,033,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teens expelled from Long Island Catholic school... 11 min The North knows 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min former res 65,090
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min CDC 47,037
Jews in eastern Ukraine city given orders to 'r... 17 min Nobody wants Jews 1
Abby 4-18 26 min PEllen 4
Amy 4-18 29 min PEllen 5
New 'Google' for Dark Web 32 min By Jessica Jerreat 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min Go Blue Forever 96,078
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••