Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#979190 Sep 9, 2013
Baruck's overall approval rating dropped over two points through yesterday. It will be interesting to see how low it will go if he bombs Syria after congress turns him down. I'm thinking 10-20% at that point (impeachment level ratings)... :-)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979191 Sep 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
President Obama cancelled a fundraising trip to California next week because of the Syrian situation.
See that's when you know this is serious, when President Obama cancels a fundraiser. Oh, my God, we're in Code Red!
Jay Leno
The anti-war Left while claiming they don't want to come vocally against the war because Obama is black are still not willing to have pics taken with him at this time.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979192 Sep 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and already released.
He IS a major retard for allowing himself to be duped into a confrontation w the ex-wife. It sounds like there WAS a gun in the home, but it belong to the father-in-law.
He SERIOUSLY needs to wisen up, split with his whale ex-wife, and move on........
If he did punch the father-in-law it will be an insult.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979193 Sep 9, 2013
RFK jr. call Sharpton Creepy wow now that was a description that fits as far as the cuomo statement the father took money for low income housing and built prisons upstate new york the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#979194 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Because NDEs can no more be denied by scientists who have studied people who've experienced them for decades than astronauts, scientists, experienced airline pilots and retired top military who are lobbying to have a Congressional hearing to expose the reality of UFOs.
In order to scientifically prove that the undiscovered country exists, one must go there and return with a flower, photo or inhabitant. Memories of observations don't count, unfortunately.

When Houdini returns, we can all breath a sigh of relief:)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979195 Sep 9, 2013
Police: George Zimmerman hasn't been arrested; officers at house trying to determine what happened.

Now back to things important to the US like the messy war drums.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#979196 Sep 9, 2013
Putin might be the Man to save Obama from Himself…Ironic!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979197 Sep 9, 2013
If he did punch the father-in-law it may be insult -not illegal-but also an assault charge is probable.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979198 Sep 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Republican hypocrisy on Syria is just amazing. Imagine that Mitt Romney were president. Romney took a far more hawkish line than Barack Obama did on Syria during the campaign. He wanted to arm the rebels, supported in-country cover ops, and so on. So if Bashar al-Assad had used chemical weapons during President Romney’s tenure, there’s every reason to think he’d be pushing for action too. And what, in that case, would Republicans now temporizing or opposing Obama be doing in that case? They’d be breathing fire, of course. There’s a lot of chest thumping talk right now about how a failed vote will destroy Obama’s credibility. I guess that may be to some. But to anyone paying attention, the credibility of these Republicans is what will suffer, and the vote may well come back to haunt some of them in 2016.
Some Republicans are, to their credit, taking the position consistent with their records. John McCain stood up to those people who looked like they were about two feet away from his face at that town hall meeting last week. Lindsey Graham deserves more credit, since he’s facing reelection and is being called “a community organizer for the Muslim Brotherhood.” On the other side, Rand Paul and the neo-isolationists

blah... blah... blah...
....What a bunch of relentless hypocrites they are, making a decision as weighty as this purely on the basis of their hatred of Obama.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...
... idiot dupes.
Who told you Assad used chemical weapons?
Has that person lied to you recently?
It's beginning to appear that the chemical weapon attack was actually Al Qaeda, and Obama is supposed to start a war with Syria over it and help Al Qaeda get those chemical weapons.
It's appearing that Obama is involved in a conspiracy to launch a chemical weapon attack, blame it on Assad, and bring the United States into the war where Al Qaeda invaded Syria and is trying to take over the country.
If the United States and Russia destroy themselves, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood rid themselves of their two most significant enemies.
Do you want to get US servicemen killed so Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood can take over Syria and get the chemical weapons stockpiles there?
Do you want the US and Russia to go to war so the most significant enemies of Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood will eliminate themselves?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979199 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
If Israel's elected leaders are saying "We have no dog in that fight" and AIPAC is lobbying for war because it supports Israel.
One of the two messages is wrong
AIPAC does not serve the interest of Israel. They serve the liberal Jews in America. I don't support AIPAC because I don't support liberalism. AIPAC supports the liberal agenda in America-they are the ones who pushed for the state of Israel to give up land to the Palestinians as in GAZA-the only people it helped was the terrorist Palestinians--they were able to bomb more Israeli cities and at a closer range to boot. But AIPAC thought that would bring peace with the muzzies. Liberalism.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979200 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so pathetic.
You can support the US without supporting all the policies of Obama.
The world is all black and white.
I don't support this war as it is misguided.
Thank You I can work with your statement that is MORAL, HONEST,also YOUR RIGHT as an AMERICAN thank you
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979201 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Hillary - of all people - is now making the case that Russia's offer to intervene and dump the chemical weapons is the solution.
After WH officials including a 90-minute speech by Susan Rice insisted emphatically that all other avenues and options had been exhausted.
Now they want Russia to save the day.
Of course. Why shouldn't we trust Russia?
You haven't read any of my posts or you would have KNOWN that Kerry's gaffe was pounced on by the UK, UN, and Russia.

I won't try to bring you up to speed here.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979202 Sep 9, 2013
Hillary they putting you in place to replace the FRAUD OBAMA they knew they had a shelf life with him he better go away quietly because he knows what they know about him so obama will always be a good BOY a little unruley but a good boy who knows his place he is six degrees of separation will smith never heard Denzil Washington say much about Obama I know Jamie Foxx hey girl but not denzel mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979203 Sep 9, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
No red lines from the Peace loving war, starting Liberals...
"John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/09/...
Yes, the gaffe was pounced on by Russia, the UN and UK as a good idea.

SoS originally tried to walk it back. Then sent Hilary out to say this idea was indeed Kerry's and worthy of being looked at.

I have Time Line of unfolding events that have posted through out the morning if interested.

Lapeer, MI

#979204 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, a strike might successfully impede Assad's military objectives, be an abject failure, or start WWIII.
That pretty much covers all bases. Liberals much prefer vague generalities. Just like stonewalling and covering up incompetency and abuses of power.
A Liberal, standing at the altar, will never say "I do" unless their lawyer is standing there with them holding a list of exceptions, clarified definitions, attached conditions and contingency plans in tow.

Even then, they can always claim insanity at a later date.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979205 Sep 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
LOL,yes indeed.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979206 Sep 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
After the election statement well we can see Black Americans have always been working with the Russians for years KGB had black americans on staff you just dont know that they worked with the civil rights movement and still do lolololhahaha smoke and mirrors hahalololololo

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#979207 Sep 9, 2013
WOW wrote:
Hillary they putting you in place to replace the FRAUD OBAMA they knew they had a shelf life with him he better go away quietly because he knows what they know about him so obama will always be a good BOY a little unruley but a good boy who knows his place he is six degrees of separation will smith never heard Denzil Washington say much about Obama I know Jamie Foxx hey girl but not denzel mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm

Ain't you the racist f*ck throwing out those slurs.

Lapeer, MI

#979208 Sep 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
A 107 year old man with a weapon can be just as dangerous as a twenty year old. They gave this guy sufficient time to surrender.
You're a idiot!
A person with a low IQ can be just as dangerous as one with a high IQ. You have proven this time-and-again.

A monkey on a keyboard, given enough time, could cause WWIII.

Lapeer, MI

#979209 Sep 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big difference between using tear gas to incapacitate someone and using nerve gas to kill them idiot.
How about giving us a demonstration on yourself?

Start with the nerve gas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,648
Amy 10-30 17 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Lawrence Wolf 50,752
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min Stina2 98,536
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 660
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 47,578
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]