Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979142 Sep 9, 2013
Dave chappell had a skit with the Black president with mos def as NSA chief with the yellow cake pound cake son obama is a skit from a comedy show cant wait for SNL to take off the Gloves its going to be the biggest joke on America yet and we have been laughed at around the world for years yankee go home lolololololololhahahahaha they might like the movies and the music they dont like you and your humanitiarian BS
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979143 Sep 9, 2013
If Israel's elected leaders are saying "We have no dog in that fight" and AIPAC is lobbying for war because it supports Israel.

One of the two messages is wrong
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979144 Sep 9, 2013
I'm not sure "lets go with the Russians plan" meets the "just muscular enough not to get mocked" standard the admin set on Syria.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979145 Sep 9, 2013
As obama said Im not the President of Black America Im the President OF America I dont support Black America I follow the President on some things I support America so the African American Wing of the KKK means Nothing to me Realtime you are the trator to America And Black people so FU REALTIME PHONY you cant use your RACE CARD or TOM CARD on me lololol fredo hahahahahahFU realtime
TSM

El Paso, TX

#979146 Sep 9, 2013
I’m shock that the Liberal Media still thinks Obama is bright or even smart if they wasn’t on the Obama Team and did their Journalistic Job and reported the News, Obama would have about 10% approval rating he’s the prime example of ‘ Stupid Is What Stupid Does’
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979147 Sep 9, 2013
The Ahole Black Media wants to use rawanda to make Black people feel guilty about not supporting obama with the murders he have been carrying on since being selected American intreasts caused rawanda thats why CLINTON THE LOVER OF BLACK PEOPLE DID nothing another FOS DEMOCRATIC/NEOCON politician
Annie

New York, NY

#979148 Sep 9, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obama trying to look different than Bush!!! LOL!!!
See? Liberals think they know better!!!
But they are brain dead hypocrites!!!
Knowing how much Obama hates the military (except when they are nice and hold umbrellas for him), has no knowledge or their culture or their workings (can't even pronounce positions correctly), gets perverse pleasure in claiming them as his own ("my military"), we know that something else is at work here.

The greatest fighting force the world has ever known is apparently now simply serfs sent to do his bidding at creating distractions from scandals and economic collapse, helping his Muslim allies create more chaos worldwide, or some other factor we are not aware of.

Warmongering from a normally anti-war leftist otherwise simply makes no sense.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979149 Sep 9, 2013
Whither Obama?
In February 2009, Gallup’s three-day rolling averageshowed around 70% support. Thereafter, it hovered around 50%. In mid-2011, it was around 40%.On August 19, Gallup headlined “Summer Months Unkind to Obama.” His average August support was 45.6%. In early/mid August 2013, it was 47%.

His economic approval was 35%. His foreign affairs approval was 40%. Overwhelming popular opposition to attacking Syria threatens to head it lower.

Americans know they’ve been conned. They’re tired of permanent wars. They’re tired of waging them for the wrong reasons.

They want domestic priorities addressed. They reject Obama heading America for more conflict. They want peace, jobs and economic growth. They want promises made kept.

On September 6, The New York Times headlined “Obama Falls Short on Wider Backing for Syria Attack,” saying:

He faces “one of the biggest tests of his presidency.” His war agenda isn’t selling.

“He ordered aides to fan out in coming days with a series of speeches, briefings, telephone calls and television appearances to sway” Congress and constituents.

So far, he’s waging a losing battle. He faces stiff opposition. He disingenuously said he “was elected to end wars, not start them.”

“I’ve spent the last four and a half years doing everything I can to reduce our reliance on military power as a means of meeting our international obligations and protecting the American people.”

”But what I also know is that there are times where we have to make hard choices if we’re gonna stand up for the things that we care about. And I believe that this is one of those times.”
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979150 Sep 9, 2013
Fact check “Obama thinks he’s king but he’s no MLK.”

Obama escalated war in Afghanistan. He waged lawless aggression on Libya.

He’s waging a proxy war on Syria. He plans intervening directly. He wages wars based on lies. He plans regime change in Iran.

Wars are his strategy of choice. They won’t end on his watch. Claims otherwise ring hollow. Americans are fed up. They’ve got good reason to be mad.

A previous article said candidate Obama pledged hope, peace and change. President Obama delivered duplicity, war and betrayal.

He reflects the worst of America’s dark side (no pun intended). His agenda’s polar opposite what most people want.

He’s waging war on humanity. He’s doing it nonstop. He plans lots more ahead. He prioritizes advancing America’s imperium. He seeks unchallenged global dominance. He’s repressively ruthless at home.

He’s alienating world leaders. On Saturday, the Wall Street Journal headlined “Obama’s Call to Hit Syria Splits World Leaders.”

He came to St. Petersburg for support. His “lobbying blitz” fell short. He met stiff opposition. He headed home to face congressional and popular “skeptics.”

Ahead of his planned 9/11 eve nationally televised address on Syria, his UN envoy Samantha Powers told Center for American Progress (CAP) ideologues:

“We believe that more than 1,400 people were killed in Damascus on August 21, and the Security Council could not even agree to put out a press statement expressing its disapproval.”

She urged circumventing Security Council authorization. She argued for lawless aggression, saying:

”If we cannot summon the courage to act when the evidence is clear and when the action being contemplated is limited, then our ability to lead in the world is compromised.”

“The alternative is to give a green light to outrages that will threaten our security and haunt our conscience, outrages that will eventually compel us to use force anyway down the line at far greater risk and cost to our own citizens.”

On September 6, the Washington Free Beacon headlined “Anti-war activists protest Samantha Power’s Syria speech,” saying:

They descended on CAP. They did so to denounce Power’s interventionist advocacy. They held signs saying:
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979151 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
If Israel's elected leaders are saying "We have no dog in that fight" and AIPAC is lobbying for war because it supports Israel.
One of the two messages is wrong
One is ZIONISTS AND ONE is jewish
Annie

New York, NY

#979152 Sep 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The sky is falling!
The sky is falling!
Obama must have built it.

Obama has a self and media inflated ego and is convinced he is the brightest gay in the room. The joke will be on us when at some point long after he is dead a historian will look at his hidden transcripts and discover a mediocre student who claims to be Indonesian.

But for right now, he is less than a mediocre president and no one is laughing.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979153 Sep 9, 2013
lololololhahahahahaOBAMA IS A A previous article said candidate Obama pledged hope, peace and change. President Obama delivered duplicity, war and betrayal.

He reflects the worst of America’s dark side (no pun intended). His agenda’s polar opposite what most people want.

He’s waging war on humanity. He’s doing it nonstop. He plans lots more ahead. He prioritizes advancing America’s imperium. He seeks unchallenged global dominance. He’s repressively ruthless at home.

He’s alienating world leaders. On Saturday, the Wall Street Journal headlined “Obama’s Call to Hit Syria Splits World Leaders.”

He came to St. Petersburg for support. His “lobbying blitz” fell short. He met stiff opposition. He headed home to face congressional and popular “skeptics.”

Ahead of his planned 9/11 eve nationally televised address on Syria, his UN envoy Samantha Powers told Center for American Progress (CAP) ideologues:

“We believe that more than 1,400 people were killed in Damascus on August 21, and the Security Council could not even agree to put out a press statement expressing its disapproval.”

She urged circumventing Security Council authorization. She argued for lawless aggression, saying:

”If we cannot summon the courage to act when the evidence is clear and when the action being contemplated is limited, then our ability to lead in the world is compromised.”

“The alternative is to give a green light to outrages that will threaten our security and haunt our conscience, outrages that will eventually compel us to use force anyway down the line at far greater risk and cost to our own citizens.”

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#979154 Sep 9, 2013
Robohand uses 3D printing to replace lost digits
TSM

El Paso, TX

#979155 Sep 9, 2013
The Three Stooges, Obama, Biden, Kerry! Another unscripted "red line" comment that started this debacle, it looks as though another off-teleprompter administration blunder has shoved America's foreign policy into a corner I guess they could do a Hillary’ What Difference Does It Make!’
LCNLin

United States

#979156 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah...whatever happened to that big stick?
(Probably threw it under the bed when he started taking the heat for that red line comment and denying it was HIM who said it.)
since you wish to make NO sacrifice for America this post rings rather hallow.
LCNLin

United States

#979157 Sep 9, 2013
WOW wrote:
Whither Obama?
In February 2009, Gall..........
..........Yada yada,

Why do You Hate America?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#979158 Sep 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
I’m shock that the Liberal Media still thinks Obama is bright or even smart if they wasn’t on the Obama Team and did their Journalistic Job and reported the News, Obama would have about 10% approval rating he’s the prime example of ‘ Stupid Is What Stupid Does’
"they wasn't"??? Oh, please forgive me if I just can't take people who spout about the nature of intelligence while consistently coming up with these little gems artlessly imbedded in a paragraph- long, run-on sentence, devoid of proper punctuation too seriously.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979159 Sep 9, 2013
Another Black Homosexual comes out against Black People saying they are Bigots yeah for obama lolololohahahahahahahahaRace Matters? Transgender “Orange Is The New Black” Star Says “I’m Mostly Harassed By Black People”[Video]
221 Comments
Are black people less tolerant than other races?

View Pics / Read More BOSSIP lololololhahahahaha the image of black folks is confusing hahahahahahalololololo but we all support the Democrats and we dont support ourselves hahahahahahahahahalololololo

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979160 Sep 9, 2013
Hillary - of all people - is now making the case that Russia's offer to intervene and dump the chemical weapons is the solution.

After WH officials including a 90-minute speech by Susan Rice insisted emphatically that all other avenues and options had been exhausted.

Now they want Russia to save the day.

Of course. Why shouldn't we trust Russia?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979161 Sep 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama must have built it.
Obama has a self and media inflated ego and is convinced he is the brightest gay in the room. The joke will be on us when at some point long after he is dead a historian will look at his hidden transcripts and discover a mediocre student who claims to be Indonesian.
But for right now, he is less than a mediocre president and no one is laughing.
Keep believing the dream son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 min Nono 4,060
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min OldHacksawisback 50,076
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 24 min Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 31 min he who knows 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min Cheftell 68,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,625
Abby 10-2 1 hr Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]