Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCNLin

United States

#979176 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Hillary - of all people - is now making the case that Russia's offer to intervene and dump the chemical weapons is the solution.
After WH officials including a 90-minute speech by Susan Rice insisted emphatically that all other avenues and options had been exhausted.
Now they want Russia to save the day.
Of course. Why shouldn't we trust Russia?
You seem to hate America if your party in not in power.
Annie

New York, NY

#979177 Sep 9, 2013
WOW wrote:
lololololhahahahahaOBAMA IS A A previous article said candidate Obama pledged hope, peace and change. President Obama delivered duplicity, war and betrayal.
He reflects the worst of America’s dark side (no pun intended). His agenda’s polar opposite what most people want.
He’s waging war on humanity. He’s doing it nonstop. He plans lots more ahead. He prioritizes advancing America’s imperium. He seeks unchallenged global dominance. He’s repressively ruthless at home.
He’s alienating world leaders. On Saturday, the Wall Street Journal headlined “Obama’s Call to Hit Syria Splits World Leaders.”
He came to St. Petersburg for support. His “lobbying blitz” fell short. He met stiff opposition. He headed home to face congressional and popular “skeptics.”
Ahead of his planned 9/11 eve nationally televised address on Syria, his UN envoy Samantha Powers told Center for American Progress (CAP) ideologues:
“We believe that more than 1,400 people were killed in Damascus on August 21, and the Security Council could not even agree to put out a press statement expressing its disapproval.”
She urged circumventing Security Council authorization. She argued for lawless aggression, saying:
”If we cannot summon the courage to act when the evidence is clear and when the action being contemplated is limited, then our ability to lead in the world is compromised.”
“The alternative is to give a green light to outrages that will threaten our security and haunt our conscience, outrages that will eventually compel us to use force anyway down the line at far greater risk and cost to our own citizens.”
We had a chance to elect a decent, patriotic, successful businessman who actually laid out a coherent foreign policy (Um, because he actually knew a little something about the world outside of Chitcago), saw Russia as the international threat they just yet may prove to be, and told us exactly what his 5-point plan was to get our economy out of the Obama-sewer it is in!

But no, you guys just couldn't hold your nose for someone imperfect enough to make some compromises to get some work done throughout his career.

Well, it's been a while since I said so but THANKS A TON FOR GETTING MR. SLOGAN REELECTED!!

Hope and Change (meaningless) Hope and Change!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#979178 Sep 9, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>No I just stayed at a Holiday inn Express with a sexy Latina oohh oohh ohhh but my oooooooooos were orgasmic yours lolololhahahahaha just cant touch the FACTS NOT EMOTIONS not Racial Pride just joe Friday
Was her name Micheal? Was her joint twice the size of yours?

Did she use the term "tooken" in ordinary conversation???
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#979179 Sep 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman is in custody as a result of a confrontation with his wife at her fathers home earlier today.
.......and already released.

He IS a major retard for allowing himself to be duped into a confrontation w the ex-wife. It sounds like there WAS a gun in the home, but it belong to the father-in-law.

He SERIOUSLY needs to wisen up, split with his whale ex-wife, and move on........
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979180 Sep 9, 2013
Robin Erwin of Sauk Village, Illinois is being charged with murder after her son was fatally stabbed Saturday, and friends say it started over a fight about ice cream. Police still haven't released details about what provoked Robin Erwin to stab her son Diontae, but friends wrote on Facebook that it happened over ice cream. 21-year-old Larry Gray was also arrested in the incident for unlawful use of a weapon.BLACK LOVE is different when obama is not involved
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#979181 Sep 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"they wasn't"??? Oh, please forgive me if I just can't take people who spout about the nature of intelligence while consistently coming up with these little gems artlessly imbedded in a paragraph- long, run-on sentence, devoid of proper punctuation too seriously.
Please forgive me if the sight of a tranny constantly stealing celebrity pictures while spouting psychotic leftist dogma even though she teaches chimps in grade school sickens me as she portends to be some type of literary genius while criticizing others' grammar in a poorly punctated run-on sentence......
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Oklahoma City, OK

#979182 Sep 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"they wasn't"??? Oh, please forgive me if I just can't take people who spout about the nature of intelligence while consistently coming up with these little gems artlessly imbqedded in a paragraph- long, run-on sentence, devoid of proper punctuation too seriously.
Tell us what your students SAT scores were....any year will be fine.
Tell us how many of your students have been admitted into grad school?
Tell us all about your academic awards, dates, University....
You run your mouth...
Show us how you encouraged/ALLOWED someone else to be successful.
Teachers EVALUATE, USE EXPLICIT instruction then ASSESS students comprehension....
Criticizing is not in the equation...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979183 Sep 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman is in custody as a result of a confrontation with his wife at her fathers home earlier today.

Being talk to at a relative's home.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979184 Sep 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's Rwanda dummy and it's not real convenient to get to__kinda like Western Sudan.
The Rwanda Hutsi-Tootsie thingy lasted about 100 days (3 months) not nearly long enough for "any" major power to get in there and make a difference. Sudan was different__while the troubles where in a remote area there was a way for "someone" to make a difference because Sudan's capitol, Khartoum was within reach.
D-Fence D-fence D-fence lolololololhahahahahahah yeep yep yada yada yada MILLIONS DEAD AFRICANS hahahahahahahalolololol asylum for them hahahahahalololol came from clinton airlift came from AFRICAN AMERICANS yada demanded action hahahahalololol they took to the streets in support of their AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CHILDREN aaahhh the outrage over syria from african americans hahahahahahalololololol we are patriots hahahahahahalolololol we must support the president hahahahahahalolololololololTHE Y SAID BUSH WAS THE DEVIL REMEMBER FOR DOING THE SAME as obama hahahahahalololololol
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#979185 Sep 9, 2013
No red lines from the Peace loving war, starting Liberals...

"John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/09/...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979186 Sep 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Was her name Micheal? Was her joint twice the size of yours?
Did she use the term "tooken" in ordinary conversation???
No her name was beyonce hahahahlololololoand your bigotted homophobic comment goes against your Homosexual president the word burns and he needs facey time with the homosexual contigent too bad BLACKS dont get that kind of profile from obama lololololhahahaha stay back if you black says obama aaaawwwwwwyou gotta pass the brown paperbag test to get in the whitehouse lololololhahahahahaha

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979187 Sep 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We are calling on the Syrian leadership to not only agree on placing chemical weapons storage sites under international control, but also on its subsequent destruction and fully joining the treaty on prohibition of chemical weapons,” he said.
Lavrov said that he has already handed over the proposal to al-Moallem and expects a “quick, and, hopefully, positive answer.”
His statement followed media reports alleging that Russian President Vladimir Putin, who discussed Syria with President Barack Obama during the group of 20 summit in St. Petersburg last week, sought to negotiate a deal that would have Assad hand over control of chemical weapons
The Russian move comes as Obama, who has blamed Assad for killing hundreds of his own people in a chemical attack last month, is pressing for a limited strike against the Syrian government. It has denied launching the attack, insisting along with its ally Russia that the attack was launched by the rebels to drag the U.S. into war.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
"placing chemical weapons storage sites under international control"

What sites?
Under who's control? The UN? Do you remember how the UN sat and watched the villages get massacred when they were supposed to be protecting them in Yugoslavia?
If you propose an answer, you should first check to make sure it fits in the real world, and not some halucination from some idealistic dream you Democrats are notorious for pretending is reality.

Will the chemical weapon stockpiles for Hezballah be included?

Do you really believe "international control" will be effective? Who will manage that control? The UN? Don't you remember how the UN managed the oil-for-food scam that was used to rebuild Saddam Hussien's infrastructure for war?... to cite just one case.

Because Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood and working with Al Qaeda, I don't want him anywhere near anyone who has anything to do with the chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria. Because the UN has a horrendous record, I don't want them anywhere near those chemical weapons stockpiles. You might as well just tell Al Qaeda to line their trucks up at the gate and get ready to load them.

There is no one with any credibility in this administration. Obama is a pathological liar and stooge for the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda. Kerry is a pathological liar and an enemy of the United States. I don't want either one of them anywhere near those chemical weapons.

I'd go along with the chemical weapons stockpiles being transferred to Russia. Putin isn't working with Al Qaeda. Putting a pathological lying fraud like Obama anywhere near them will be just handing them over to Al Qaeda.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979188 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Supported President Bush and the troops in the war.
You on the other hand
seem to hate America and have joy in every problem faced
in the last four years.
That is so pathetic.

You can support the US without supporting all the policies of Obama.

The world is all black and white.

I don't support this war as it is misguided.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979189 Sep 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>We had a chance to elect a decent, patriotic, successful businessman who actually laid out a coherent foreign policy (Um, because he actually knew a little something about the world outside of Chitcago), saw Russia as the international threat they just yet may prove to be, and told us exactly what his 5-point plan was to get our economy out of the Obama-sewer it is in!
But no, you guys just couldn't hold your nose for someone imperfect enough to make some compromises to get some work done throughout his career.
Well, it's been a while since I said so but THANKS A TON FOR GETTING MR. SLOGAN REELECTED!!
Hope and Change (meaningless) Hope and Change!!
You guys really a AHOLE out the BOX FU
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#979190 Sep 9, 2013
Baruck's overall approval rating dropped over two points through yesterday. It will be interesting to see how low it will go if he bombs Syria after congress turns him down. I'm thinking 10-20% at that point (impeachment level ratings)... :-)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979191 Sep 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
President Obama cancelled a fundraising trip to California next week because of the Syrian situation.
See that's when you know this is serious, when President Obama cancels a fundraiser. Oh, my God, we're in Code Red!
Jay Leno
The anti-war Left while claiming they don't want to come vocally against the war because Obama is black are still not willing to have pics taken with him at this time.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979192 Sep 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and already released.
He IS a major retard for allowing himself to be duped into a confrontation w the ex-wife. It sounds like there WAS a gun in the home, but it belong to the father-in-law.
He SERIOUSLY needs to wisen up, split with his whale ex-wife, and move on........
If he did punch the father-in-law it will be an insult.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979193 Sep 9, 2013
RFK jr. call Sharpton Creepy wow now that was a description that fits as far as the cuomo statement the father took money for low income housing and built prisons upstate new york the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#979194 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Because NDEs can no more be denied by scientists who have studied people who've experienced them for decades than astronauts, scientists, experienced airline pilots and retired top military who are lobbying to have a Congressional hearing to expose the reality of UFOs.
In order to scientifically prove that the undiscovered country exists, one must go there and return with a flower, photo or inhabitant. Memories of observations don't count, unfortunately.

When Houdini returns, we can all breath a sigh of relief:)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979195 Sep 9, 2013
Police: George Zimmerman hasn't been arrested; officers at house trying to determine what happened.

Now back to things important to the US like the messy war drums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info